Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher vs Student <Brat and Marcuss cont>

Ceron

Supporter
Supporter
She had been busy for a good hour before she set her pen down and began reading over her work. The Dark pink contrasted nicely with the white paper, the blue lines making the pink pop even more. Pink was by far one of her favorite colors, and one color she wore often under her clothes. She chewed her bottom lip softly as the paper reached the more in depths parts, her knees slowly coming together and rubbing against one another as if trying to contain something.

She thought about if for a moment, turning in the paper or starting another one. She knew she was crossing lines but she didn't care.... to much. As far as she was concerned he wasn't acting like a Good teacher with his comments, so why did she have to be the proper student. She released her lips before casting her up towards him. It would be a lie to say the idea of what she was about to do didn't send a lick of excitement through out her body. Slowly she stood, picking up the papers before walking over to his desk. She stood in front of him for a moment chewing her lip again as she waited for him to notice her.

((my next post will have a lil of what she wrote))

~Always the owner, never the pet...Care to change that~

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.unblockprox.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3JoLmdyZXlkYXduLm5ldC9icm93c2UucGhwP2M9U2tpaSUyMChTa3kp">http://www.unblockprox.com/index.php?q= ... UyMChTa3kp</a><!-- m -->

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Marcuss

Sex Beast

THe past hour did go quickly in the silence aside form the scribbling of thier pens and ofcourse the motions of her body as she continued to offer him glimpses which he wasn't really complaining about. He still sat upon the edge of the desk hearing as she gathered her essay and the sounds of her steps as she moved to stand before him

He would make her stand there for a moment not wanting to stop his concentration as he was finishing the last paper for the second period class of his. Letting out a slow breath he circled the grade, flipping it over onto the slowly growing pile of graded papers.

She would finally see his eyes raise up to meet hers " All set Miss Sky ?" he took a slow sip from his coffeee cup gone cold as he made a face but still drank it. He took the paper from her and his eyes started to scan her writing.
Wait for it....
Beep

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Divine_lil_brat

She offered a small nod then shrug before turning on her heels and heading back to her seat. Sliding into her seat, she crossed her ankles and rested her chest on the desk before picking the pen up and beginning to draw random little things on her paper. She was anxious but had to keep herself calm as to appear un-phased by what she handed him. Her pink lip held captive by her own teeth as she thought over what she had written and where he would be at.

He moved his head, kissing over her so perfectly leaving his neck open... His dick, sliding against her crease, as he moved his fingers gently under her panties... gently bringing them down... His smirk growing as his dick twitched lightly, him full of lust... It wanting in.... He moved slowly to move it against her, only prodding at her with the tip... "You want it...?" He asked evilly... "don't you?" He growled lightly, finding this... very fun as he would be tormenting her soon like this.

She only looked up to him and nodding slowly as her tongue trailed across her lips. "uh huh" she purred before she went back to his neck, lickin and sucking, nipping before she pulled her head back. "Do You want it?" she purred as those talons she can nails trailed up and along the back of his neck, before she slowly drug them down his flesh.

"Oh, you know I do..." He purred before pushing his dick into her. Sliding the head, and the shaft into her. His hips sliding against hers. This, was a bit rough, but what was even more rough, was the fallowing thrusts, which slowly pressed into her. In a very pleasing pattern if it were not for the force. A force, much stronger then normal, as his dick suddenly dug in. His hands gripping at her ass as he did that, pushing her back, against the table. "...OH your going to love this, bitch."

The story of course went on ending in the a short sweet little sentence.

"And that's why (some) teenager should practice celibacy."

~Always the owner, never the pet...Care to change that~

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.unblockprox.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3JoLmdyZXlkYXduLm5ldC9icm93c2UucGhwP2M9U2tpaSUyMChTa3kp">http://www.unblockprox.com/index.php?q= ... UyMChTa3kp</a><!-- m -->

Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Marcuss

Sex Beast

He started to read as she sat down. His eyes slowly scanning over the paper at what she wrote but after the first sentance and the look of surprise that hit his face for but a very brief moment.He did well to hide any other reactions as if he was instead looking for context and grammer. The room was deathly silent aside from breathing and the turning of the pages. Finally he looked up but did not quiet move for He would admit her writing was interesting to say the least and as such his jeans barely contained his arousal.

"Well interesting arguement Sky.. " his eyes moved to her seing the slight anxiousness in her eyes. "Now if your normal papers were written this well you would be an A student."

Draining his coffee he turned to face her his hands up the desk "So curious Sky what else will you be trying in my seduction.. " he gave her a half grin " I am kind of curious"
Wait for it....
Beep

Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm

Divine_lil_brat

Her heart skipped at beat as she noticed he had finished her paper, he reaction sublet. She lifted her head as if to question his comments before she bit her lips again. He was definitely not acting like a proper teacher. Most would have stopped after reading the first few sentences and scolded her. Maybe that what caused her heart to skip a beat, she expected a good scolding but for him to act to casual about it... she wasn't ready for.

"I thought so" she finally spoke, her tone cool and unamused before her gaze settled on him completely. A soft shrug took her shoulders before she tipped her head to the side. "School work just doesn't interest me..." she offered before leaning back into her seat.

Her brow lifted slowly as a soft smirk tugged at her lips after his last comment. He was definitely not a proper teacher. She allowed her body to fall forward onto her desk, her left hand catching her cheek as she rested against it her propped arm. "And what makes you ask such a question?" she cooed coolly before she said anything else. "That's awfully presumptuous of you...."

John grinned able to catch her reactions to his continued reading when he really should have stopped it. He knew she was not anywhere prepared for him but then that was to be expected for no one at this school know of his life outside of it. He would have to give the girl credit for she seemed to recover herself. He met her gaze letting her see his hard commanding dark hues boring to hers and he grinned at her answer about school work. Finally he moved from his perch on the edge of the desk and moved around her so he was behind her as she seemed so cool about her own response to his question

He leaned in to her ear " Presumptuous slut.. I don't think so " his tone suddenly got commanding and hard " I asked the question cause it is true. I see your game but you are confused cause I am turning the tables on you " his brushed her ear "Now why don't you just spill your plan or am I going to have to get creative myself "

Skii had been leaning comfortably in her seat as she rested her gaze on him, an indifferent expression gracing her face. She kept her gaze on him, though when he met her gaze, something in her stumbled. She wasn't ready for such a hard gaze to be returned nor the commanding hues, sadly it caused her to begin to fidget though she tried to remain as indifferent as possible to his eyes. She couldn't help but swallow expecting him to lash out with a rant or something, that she could handle and expected. She could easily play it off and go back to being the hard ass she tried so hard to be. She could have handle that but not this.

His steps seemed to echo through the empty room. Her gaze was locked to his until he moved behind her. Needless to say, she was leery of this and was just about to turn and face him when she felt his breath on her ear. His words rang through out her, sending a chill down her spine. No one, let alone a teacher had ever spoken to her in such a manner. Her body went ridged as his next set of words set her blood arise. Normally she knew how to act, how to counter act his words but as it was playing out in front of her, she felt lost.

After a moment of thought, she gathered her wits and slowly her lips spread into a smirk. She rolled her shoulder into a faint shrug before she rose from her seat, turning to face him. Her expression was different, new, almost never seen. Her blue eyes were teary, as her pink lips pouted out in a hurt manner. She gave him the hurt puppy look before she spoke. "How could you say such a thing to me, I'm your student." She piped up trying her best to bring up and sob and repress the urge to smirk. "I..I think its best I leave for the day, you obviously need time to think..." She started before she reached down for her book bag. Her hair bangs shielding her eyes and most of her face as she bite her lip, to stifle the smirk and snicker, hoping it sounded like a sob.

IN that moment that thier eyes were locked he saw threw her facade as she seemed to almost stumble in her thoughts and demeanor. It was easy to see how she fidgeted under his gaze and even as his steps sounded upon the quiet room he knew that he was getting to her. He could have sworn he saw her body shiver slightly with the sudden change of her situation. His words having the desired effect while he played with her mind striking cords he knew that she had only dreamed about.. Or in this case as well written. In his hand he still held the paper letting her get up and he struggled not to smile under the sudden act she put on .

Something he would say might work upon a weaker soul or the boys she played with but he saw right threw it and as she grabbed her bag he put his foot on the strap keeping it to the floor as he put his hands together and clapped. THe sound of his hands smacking together sounded around the room. Designed to grab her attention he would catch her eyes with his once more , the dark hues once more would hold her gaze powerfully to his. "So what girl suddenly changed your mind deciding that seducing your teacher isn't such a good Idea " his voice spoke softly yet held a sharp edge to it moving closer to her . "Or maybe you have realized for a first time your not in control and that alone scares you. " Purposely taking a sniff of the air " and excites you "

He lifted his foot from the bag "Grab your bag but your not going home " Since his day was shot might as well make something of it

Skii was still fighting back the smirk when she went to pull her bag up off the floor or to be jerked back. The loud clap rang though her body, her eyes jolting up to his wide, as if a deer caught in headlights. Those eyes held her in her spot even though all she wanted to was back away and run. Things weren't going as planned and this was too new for her own likes. She caught her breath as his words echoed through out her. How did he now? Better yet why wasn't he falling for the sobs? He would be the first not to fall for it, No I won't let some teacher think he has the best of me. She reminded herself that she was in control and he was nothing more than talk. With this planted well into her mind she gathered her bag up into her arms as she slowly began to back away.

Her expression was still wide eye before the teary puppy eyes returned. "What are you talking about?" She chirped out as her body began to feign a scared doe lined in the hunters sight. She slowly took another step back before she spoke again. "YOUR SICK" She barked out before turned and jetted off to the door. Her heart raced at the thought of what just went on and how he was able to get inside her head but she refused to let him know that. She had to get out, she had to get to the door and out of the school.

With the look in her eyes he knew that he had her pegged, a tough girl but one that hid something deeper . He watched as her plans seemed to crumble before her as her mind raced with all that was happening. He grinned seeing how she strengthed herself once more letting her grab her bag and back away. "you can cut the act girl it is not I who is sick but you " and he let her run out the door. Shaking his head he left his papers and bag not really needing them only grabbing his jacket he turned the oppostie way out the classroom taking a faster route knowing she would be heading towards the main doors.

Maybe this day would work out as his steps sounded in the nearly empty school aside from them. By the time she made her way to the doors he was already there leaning up against one of the glass doors. Seeing her he pushed himself off the glass and long powerful strides carried him right to her quickly almost to quickly. Once more he locked his eyes to her "Now Skii it is simple you will walk with me out the door and onto my bike" his words left little room for discussion " Or I can throw you over my shoulder and carry you out. Girl you started a game that your going to see threw " he words did not sound angry or upset but they were hard, The sound commanding hitting her very core "Your games you play with others do not work on me, nor deos this little innocent act. " He gave a half smile turning his hand out as if for her to start walking his steps would stay next to hers

The halls echoed as her heels pounded against the tile floors. Her breath was hot as she rounded down the stairs, trying to move as quickly as she could without tripping. Her lungs burned with each raced step she took, she really should have done P.E. Her eyes brighten as she saw the last flight of stairs, knowing freedom was just 10 steps away. But then her heart sunk as she stopped dead in her tracks. There he was, waiting for her. She wasn't sure how he had gotten there before her but now all she could was stand there, catching her breath slowly as her eyes met his.

She slowly shook her head at his command though she didn't really think he would throw her over his shoulder, but then again she didn't expect him to meet at the door. Her heart skipped a beat as he approached her, she did everything in her power not to take a step back but failed. She swallowed before chewing on her lip. She was no longer acting scare but indeed was. No one ever dared to treat her in such a way or to call her out, and now that it had happen, she lost her nerve. For a moment she didn't think she could move but soon enough she felt herself backing away from him, her book bag was now slung over her shoulder as she tighten her grip on the strap.

Her orbs darted to the left as she thought about running again before she took a breath and glanced to the right. One way had to be an escape.

Her heavy breathing was heard as he approached, unlike her he kept himself in shape on a regular basis. For a moment he was sure that she would come along with his command but it seemed that being called out as she had been scared her more then even she realized it would. He noted her tightening grip on the strap of her book bag and the look that came onto her face all clues to him of what she was about to do. Run...

It was as her eyes darted from one side to the other like a cornered rat that she would feel his grip on her upper arm "Really now you can't even run down a filght of stairs without being winded, and you think your gonna run " he raised a brow " Now walk girl " his arm jerked pushing her forward letting her go from his grip towards the front door. He half grinned well she did have a nice ass.. Definitely would have to fill that at some point

She didn't have time to fight back as she sharply inhale at his grip. Her orbs looking up to him, scared and feeling all so small next to him. There was little she could do, she knew she couldn't out run him, hell even he knew that. She slowly released the breath she had been holding before she felt him push her forward. She stumbled for a moment, her body not yet ready to move or comply to his demands. She caught herself as glanced back over her shoulder, eying him as if she still didn't believe all that was happening.

Slowly she turned her gaze from him to the door in front of her. The clicks of her heels echoed as she started to walk towards them. Her skirt swayed left to right with each step she took, the skirt was short indeed and with the swaying did little to cover her. Once outside she glanced about, pausing as she took everything, it all felt so new yet so familiar as she ran her eyes over the parking lot. She could run, to the streets and cry for help but then all would be exposed, her paper, her actions, all spilled into the public eye.... she sighed as her orbs settled on his bike.

He was in his element having seen past her facade and her desires. He kept her off gaurd as not to let her regain her composure keeping her confused and even slightly scared but alot of that as well was her own mind at the realization of the experience she was finding herself in. Pulling on his shades he watched her as she seemed to hit a realization that she had pretty much fucked herself .

He made his way to the bike as it started up with a roar , He grabbed her arm once more and pulled her onto the bike infront of him. Her shirt skirt leaving her rear exposed as it was pressed up to his crotch. SHe could feel the thick member pressing up to her rear. Taking her book bag he put it into one of his saddle bags and rolled the bike back before turning it and giving it gas.

She felt his well built chest to her back as the bike was kicked into gear and headed down the road away from the school at a high speed. "never truly thought anyone would call you out did you girl. Well I think it is about time someone did, personally I have grown tired of your antics' His breath to her ear as the wind rushed by them

The bike was cool as she felt it between her thighs and hands. She wiggled for a moment trying to pulled her skirt down but failed as he started to move the bike. She tried to stay focused and keep what wit she still had about her as she felt him pressing up against her. She chewed her lips a she realized it was his member pressing against her rear, a soft blush rose to her cheeks. For some reason the thought of it made her quiver as she tried to push past the idea of what was going to come once the bike stopped.

There was very little she could do as she felt his chest against her back, she only bit on her lip harder she began to take in all that was her teacher. She always figured he had a okay body for a teacher but feeling it, well that was a whole other thing. His chest was delicious against her back, she could resit the urge to push back against him, just to feel him more. Though his words brought her back, she slowly shook her head, not knowing what else to do. He had won, he called her out and now she rode on his bike to where ever he thought fit. She couldn't run now, and even if she did, she'd see him at school.

Slowly she bowed her head as the wind whipped past them, the vibrations of the bike were wonderful and the cool air calmed her pink cheeks as she did her best to keep her face hidden from him.

THe wiggling of the girl only caused him to grow more feeling the softness of her rear to him. His shaft strained to be released pressing harder to her as he could feel her nervousness coming from her as they drove further from the school. Past the city limitis he turned off the highway and down a lone winding road. Nothing but trees and open land around. Another turn up an unpaved road, still he had been up it enough times that the ride wasn't to bad as with each bump he would feel her rear sliding over his cock and back down.

As the road crested she would see a fairly modest house surrounded by towering trees , a circular drive way as he parked the bike right in front of the door and the bike came to a halt as it quieted down. Moving from the bike he as he set the kickstand down "Come on girl. your lessons are about to begin " his hand came to her arm , feeling his strength as he lifted her pretty much from the bike and moved her forward to the house and past the door as he opened it , kicking it closed behind him.

He turned her around his eyes capturing hers once more. "Off with your clothes since we already know your a slut just begging for cock. There is no need for such coverings " his voice was hard as it was commanding His eyes showing little patience for her disobedience

The ride was long and she grew tired of it, though the vibrations kept her awake it did little to tame her boredom. She watched the trees pass by as he turned off the highway. She watched them pass tempted to count them as they went by but decided not. She instead looked ahead and noticed once again turned, this time the road more bumpy. She bit her lip as she tried to stifle any sounds she would make. The bumps causing her to move along the bike and into him.

She was re leaved as he pulled up to a house and shut the bike off. She sighed some as she tried to remain calm. Though feeling his grip on her arm and how easy it was for him to move her about, her heart started racing again. His words rang through her head as she tried to figure what he mean by 'lessons'. She hurried inside, not that she had much of a choice as he moved her along. She took a moment to glance around before her gaze fell on him.

Her eyes widen to his command but his eyes bore into her. She glanced away before she found her voice. "No." It was short, sweet and simple. She turned her gaze to meet his once more, her gaze that was once soft, was now a glare as she stared up to him. She wasn't ready to give up just like that, not to him.

He met her eyes as she glanced down and offere to him her very short and sweet answer which he was expecting from her. He was pleased that she wouldn't give up without a fight . With her answer given she would hear the sudden sound of metal on metal and she would see his right hand fliping a sudden butter fly knife in his hand and the blade could be seen glinting under the light of the main hall.

The hand shot out quickly and the point of the blade pressed to her throat " I was hoping you would say that pet" he held a sadistic grin on him as the sharp blade scratched lightly on her throat leaving a white mark but not cutting her flesh as he slid it down. The sound of her blouse tearing under the sharp edge as he caught the center of her bra . S Lipping the blade under it he twisted it and the material gave out freeing her breasts from its confines. He continued the journey down till the shirt was split in two. His other hand grabbed the back and ripped it off her body in a smooth fluid motion.

The blade continued the journey and sliced down the waist band of the skirt letting it fall down at her feet. With another grin she would feel the cold blade press to her panties then slip under the cool metal grazing her folds as he sliced the last covering off leaving only her shoes and stocking. "Very nice. " he purposely let his eyes roam over her before the knife closed up and his right hand grabbed her hair making her walk backwards " His eyes met her continued glare showing within his own hues he was going to enjoy this

She blinked as she looked to him before they focused on the blade in his hand. Her body felt heavy as she tried to move away but in the end fail, her body not budging instead she stood completely still under his gaze. She tried her best not to swallow or make any sudden moves as she felt the cool blade against her soft skin. She kept her gaze on him, his word shocking her somewhat before she felt the blade begin to run down her shirt.

She gasped as she felt her bra give way to the blade, almost moving as the force jerked her. She began to shiver under the cool air of the hall as he ripped her shirt and bra from her body. She remained as still as she could be and fought the urge to cover herself. The air seemed to pick at her bare flesh making her more painfully aware of her nakedness.

Her heart sank as she felt the blade continue on its way down her body, her skirt falling to the floor ease. She bit her lips as she felt the blade on her panties and held her breath until the blade move, she then slowly exhaled as she glanced down to her shroud of clothes. She was now stuck here, she couldn't very well run out without clothing. She felt trapped as she felt this hands in her hair, pulling back causing her to move awkwardly backwards. Her gaze met his and at that instance she knew how helpless she was. Her hands moved to the her hair, trying to ease the pain that flooded her scalp, she wasn't trying to escape him but rather the pain.

His eyes on her the entire time that the blade trailed down her body. Enjoying her reactions as her clothing was let loose one by one. He noted how her body stayed rigid and yet He noticed the underlying excitement she kept hidden. With her nipples rising up with the touch of the cool air. Her hands gripped his hand but he did not let go "Defience only will earn you pain but you will learn more in just a moment " The look of her helplessness was apparent and yet wasn't relenting as they moved into the well furnished living room but she would notice that it did not look as innocent as it once appeared. Shackles were on the walls. Various implements of torture were around also she would notice the large dog cage off to a side with shackles hanging off it .

Finally her back came to a wall and his other hand reached up while his other hand forced her head further back and a metal collar cold to the touch clamped onto her neck, locking into place. He finally released her from his grip. "So Skii This is your new life. I will control every aspect of your life, from school to the time you sleep and even then you will find I hold control there as well. " he grinned feeling his hand touch the base of her throat . The tips of his fingers light to her flesh seemed to burn a hot trail down to the swell of her breasts.

"Of course you can submit at any time and make life easier for you "

Skii dropped her gaze from him as she noticed they had enter a new room. She did a quick sweep not noticing to out of hand before her eyes fell on the large dog cage. Slowly she looked over the room again, this time not missing a thing. The shackles seemed to appear from no where as her eyes darted around the room. The room was deadlier than she would have thought a living room could be or look. She looked to him as she thought over the words he spoke while still in the hall. She didn't know what he meant by it then but now she had a better understanding of it.

The wall was cool and hard against her back as she wiggled against it, the collar sent a chill down her spine as she felt it lock into place. Her hands were quick to grip the collar as she peered at him. Those once glaring orbs were now soft and teary as she realized she was at his mercy. The very thought of him controlling her life frightened her to no end. Though as she felt the tips of his fingers trail down her neck to her breast she couldn't help but shut her eyes as if it were all a bad dream.

"Don't touch me" She barked without bothering to look at him or open her eyes. She would never submit to him or admit that his touch was like fire, burning her but egging her desire. "I won't submit that easily to the likes of you" She kept her head bowed, refusing to look at him.

The fear and defiance seemed to come from her in powerful waves which pleased him to no end for it would make his victory in the end that much more enjoyable. Though she would deny it he watched her nipples harden as his fingers passed between her breasts. "But you will submit none the less my sexy little whore. " His voice confident in that fact. His grip came powerfully upon her left wrist pulling it form the metal collar attached to the wall and she would feel as he raised her arm all the way up and shacked to the wall as well. Following threw with her other wrist he raised it all the way up and once more it was shackled next to her other wrist.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Skii" And he held a diabolical laugh walking from He went to a folder on his coffee table. It was a plain manila folder opening it up " Open your eyes I have something to show you " he waited for her to open them as he held before her a legal document on the bottom she would see both of her parents signatures and his with witness and the lawyers with the county seal

"It seems Skii that you have been causing your parents grief for some time now and they felt that after your last incident in schoool that they at thier wits ends had to figure out another way to straighten you out. After talking to Pricepal Digglar I was recommended as your new legal gaurdian so on Friday when you had the sub I was in the courtroom working out the details with your parents. You are completely mine and with your reputation you are pretty much screwed "

She didn't fight him as he took and locked her wrist above her. She only kept her eyes shut and face looking away from him. His words burned her, burned at her entire being. She hated him for it, but at the same time could do nothing about it. She twisted her wrist about hoping it would ease the pain that was now engulfing her wrist. She bit down on her lip wishing she would have behaved, but she wasn't sure when, but just wished that she had.

His words caused something in her to stir and she couldn't help but look at the paper in front of her. Her eyes quickly roamed as he spoke, slowly grow wide as she spotted her parents signature. Her mouth fell a gape as she read it over and over, not wanting to believe him. Now she truly wish she had behaved back at school. Her eyes went from the paper to him at the last bit of his comment. She lowered her eyes as she slowly hung her heard as best she could. That was it, she was bested, there was nothing she could do. Her parents knew, the principal knew that she was now his and if she ran they would only return her.

She gave a faint sigh before she felt the tears begin to well up, fighting them back she choked down the sobs. She didn't want to cry, not yet, it was to soon. He could be bluffing but she knew the signatures, she had forge them enough to know.
Instead she slowly lifted her head in defeat and slowly exhaled. "You win..." she piped up slowly, her breath hot, her voice foreign to her. She wasn't one to submit but she knew when she was licked. For now she would play along and when the moment arose maybe then she would take the chance to run. Though the thought of running danced in her head she had no where to run and no one to save her. Perhaps she really was screwed and it would be better to comply for now.

While she listened to his words he watched her closely and more so as she took a long look at the custody papers in his hand that he held in front of her. THe first battle won with the realization that she was stuck, no where she could go or run to. as she gave the small sigh and the tears rolled from hr eyes he pulled the paper from her sight and placed it back into the file. In her words he shook his head "only the first of many battles girl " he turned towards her and let his eyes roam over her form as it was displayed before him.

he left the room, gone for several moments and returned with some rubbing alochol and a small leather case. Setting them down upon the table near to her " do not think for one moment that my guard is going to drop cause of mere words " he gave her a grin and in his eyes she would realize that he was not a fool so easily fooled by some facial expressions and words. Opening the leather case needles , and other instruments could be seen. Soaking the cotton ball he rubbed it around each nipple making sure they were nice and hard. "Such a beauty I will truly enjoy when you finally give yourself fully to me "

He chuckled as he winked at her and to her right nipple she felt the point of the needle, at the end of the needle was a small barbell. With little warning he poked the needle threw and the barbell followed. Unhooking the needle he cleaned the wound and proceeded with the left nipple repeating the process. Stepping back he admired his work " looks really good on you Skii. "

She was content with leaving her head hung in defeat but something he said or perhaps the way he said it made her lift her head and look up at him. She was curious as to why but soon after rolling the idea as to why in her head she figured it for herself. She wasn't to be trusted so soon, after all she did try her damnedest to escape him so why would he be so willing to believe her now as she gave up. Still the idea plague enough for her not to notice him leave, it was only on his return did she notice he had left.

Her brow lifted slowly as they roamed over the box, her curiosity getting the best of her. She just about to ask when his comment cut her off and slowly she bowed her head again. She figured as much, a leopard couldn't change their spots that quickly if ever. She gave a soft sigh when she felt the coolness of the wet cotton ball being rubbed on her already hard nipples. She slowly glanced at his hands before she went to meet his eyes. Again his words plagued her, she hated him for it.

But she didn't have much time to think his words over or how much she hated him for it, the tip of the needle caught her attention but before she could protest it was already piercing through her skin. A loud painful gasp spilled from her lips as she tried her best not to bit through her lip. She had had her belly button done but it was nothing like that. Before she could recover she felt the same searing pain course through her nipple making her breast throb. This time she only bit hard on her lip, drawing a small drop of blood as her body tensed to the pain. Her eyes were watery as she looked up to him, his words only causing her stomach to churn. oh, how she hated when he spoke.

{I am back sorry for my delays }

Ahhhhh The lovely sounds of pain especially when it was not so expected. So sweet as it fell onto ears while he pierced on nipple then the other. It was odd for he could feel her hate and yet... As he watched her there was something more almost like an excitement she was not willing to admit or even accept at this stage of the game. With the second piercing he first stepped back to admire his handy work pleased to see that they were perfectly even. She could see and feel his eyes studying her nodding as if he was pleased with how she looked " I must admit that ever since i saw you slut i have always wondered how good you actually look naked.. It is a shame that so many actually are merely teases for when the clothes come off such things throw off a man.. breasts uneven, wrinkled nipples.. " A sly smile slipped over his lips " Well you my sexy whore.. you are quiet the feast for the eyes "

He cleaned her piercings once more and would then kneel to her legs strapping her ankles to the wall as well leaving her spread eagle and her sex wide open. "Now this i definitely can't promise it will be pleasant " and he puled opened a smaller flap and she would see several small barbells and a clit shield. This time he pulled out the gun " Don't worry pet i will make this one quick, well that and I am not willing to take the risk of damaging your very pretty pussy." She felt the cotton swab upon her folds and taking a magic marker she felt it as he dotted her folds three dots on each side running down towards her slit.

"And no screaming show me how tough you are " With the last words she felt the first one pushed threw and locked in. With quick succession one after the other followed till the weight of the bars could be felt Once more he eyed feeling his breth falling upon her clit almost purposely grabbing the gun once more his fingers pinched the very tip of her sex feeling his touch move over her hidden nub and one last barbell pushing threw and the sudden constant contact of it rested right upon the senstitive spot. falling silent he once more cleaned the new piercings " Now my dear that is a nice touch if I say so myself "

She didn't bother to lift her head or gaze as he spoke, his words like salt to her wounds. Her breast throbbed and the last thing she wanted to hear was how pretty she was and so on with his lavish complements. She couldn't barely stand his voice now as he spoke though deep down it was her own self that she was in torment with. Even though the pain of the needles piercing her flesh, burned and caused a sea of fire rush through her trapped body, she couldn't help but enjoy it. Even now as her breast throbbed and her nipples seemed to be on fire, she did her best to conceal the lick of excited that coursed through her blood.

Her thighs were clenched tightly together as she felt him clean her new piercings, trying her best to sooth the arch that was now taking home between her thighs. Her reactions were slow as she felt him pull and strap her ankles apart, leaving her exposed in a manner in which she could do little to save herself. Her eyes fluttering open at his new round of comments and the sound of new pains to come. Those now stormy orbs fell on the extra barbells and shield, her heart jumped to her throat as she could do nothing but watch in horror as he picked up the gun and the first barbell. His last comment ringing in her ears as she felt the first of six new piercings tear into her tender flesh.

Her body tensed as she bit her lip, refusing to make a sound, regardless of what he had said, she wasn't about to do anything but keep silent from this point on. She hated him more with each rapid click of the gun, adding a new burning hatred with his own fingers to her tally. Her breath was slow and heavy as she bit through the pain, the burning turned to throbbing which lead to aching as blood rushed to the new wound. Though nothing could have prepared her for the last and final blow of his gun.

Her body went ridge tense against the leather bounds that held her firmly to the wall. Her breath caught deep with her throat as her stormy eyes shot wide open with the searing pain. Her mouth opening as if to scream but nothing came out but a raged breath before her body went limp against the restraints, her head falling forward as those beautiful orbs shut, the tears welling along the thick lashes as the burning excitement crept along the new additions to her body.

His eyes upon her as he cleaned her nipples seeing wihtin her features the struggle to hide her excitement. He was enjoying her for she was tough, offering him a challenge. Still he had already seen her tough exteriour hid a very soft interiour and he would be careful not to damage that for he would cultivate her so that was her demeanour and yet would keep that fire burning inside of her.

Still as he knelt to her and hit her with the peircing he could see her excitement how her folds glistened with the leaking juices. He listened as he put in the last barbbell and her reaction was priceless. He stood up and his scent would reach her feeling his fingers caress her folds , the tip of a finger teased her slit " Seems to me slut that your excited. I think you enjoyed the pain , that burning sensation awaken things within you " he whispered the words to her as his lips brushed her ear and his shirt just touched to her hard nipples

"I am so going to enjoy you in so many ways. Your like a wet dream come true Skii. I am going to enjoy breaking you. " his confident words spoken in her ear And she felt his finger slide into her wet cunt pressing hard to her inner walls as he kept the curve to his finger matching the natural curve of her sex.

Slowly her breath was back to it's steady ways, her chest rising and falling softly as she licked her now sore lip. Her body felt like it was going to burn her from the inside out as his oh to true words rang loud through out her. She wasn't about to voice anything against his comment, she couldn't lie what her body clearly showed. Though she did remain still and emotionless as she felt his finger tease her, she refused to prove him more right. Even as his shirt brushed against her arching nipples she remained still and silent, though his scent now filled her every breath. She couldn't him being this close, this right...

His next set of compliments fell on dead ears as she began to slowly count in order to remain calm and slowly push him out of her mind. It seemed to be working so well and this made her relax an drop her guard to his touch. Even as she counted she couldn't help but stop as she felt him press into her, making it hard for to continue with her counting. She bit her sore, almost bruised lip as she fraught back the urge to moan and give him any ounce of gratification that he was indeed getting to her.

Back
Top Bottom