Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Own Personal Moon (Lord Dakol&Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

((lmao!))

David raised his hands, "If I go back there without you, they'll slaughter me on sight. Literally! They don't take kindly with lycans mating-" he saw the look on her face, "Dating, I mean... other races. But they won't fuck with a demi-god. And so, if we go, we can explain to them to leave us alone." he said, his words sincere and clear.

Anya looked at him suspiciously and then nodded. "Fine." She said, moving toward him slowly. "They had better leave us alone, because I'm already sick of this stuff and it's only just started." She stood in front of him. "Well, lets go." She said, looking around slowly. "I want to get this over with." Her shy personality was starting to come back now that the powers of her ancestors was receding.

David nodded back, standing up, though this action wasn't entirely successful. He stumbled a bit and almost fell, but caught himself. He still didn't have enough oxygen.

"Ah shit..." he muttered, breathing in deeply. David then began to walk with Anya, needing to get a cab where they were going.

With a soft sigh, Anya wrapped her arm around the man's waist to help him get to the street and a cab. "Just take slow breaths." She told him, trying to support him. She pulled out her cell phone to call the closest cab company and requested that a driver be sent to them.

Soon enough, the cab arrived and Anya and David got in. Breathing, David told the driver where to go, and stayed quiet as they drove. He had no idea what to say to Anya. Was it really his fault that he felt so connect to her..?

Anya put her hand on the man's arm as they drove to the address that David gave the driver. She looked at him every so often. She hoped that if something happened with their relationship it wouldn't be damaged by their crazy lives and identities.

Back
Top Bottom