Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corvos Search for a Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaya_Corvo

Meteorite
Well Ello Ello there. ^w^ I'm glad you decided to check out my thread, so I will get straight to the point. Of course like the many other people on here I'm looking for a role play. Now I would prefer a long lasting role play, but if that doesn't work eh at least I had a role play. xD

I will either do a Hetero pairings or a Yuri pairing. Very rarely am I in a mood to role play Yaoi.

Eh has far has fetishes go. I'm feeling too lazy to post up what I enjoy, so I will post what I don't like.
-Anal [Anything to do with it]
- Scat or Urine
- Mutilation [Extreme cases]
- Won't have anything to do Pregnancy
- Has far has age goes it must be 16 and older for me.

Now on Darker I had a few plots posted up. However my dumb self did not save it to anything else so I've lost it. I know I had several Yuri plots and a few Hetero. If we talked over PM I'm sure I could tell you about them there.

Now has far has my actual pairings go. I'm willing to do just about any of them to be honest, so I don't see a need to post all of them up.

All I ask of anyone who posts here or PMs me that you be able to give me at least a good paragraph. I love detail. You never have to mirror my post. Also that we would only role play on PMs or the Forums. I loose interest too fast through IMs.

If I've left you with any unanswered questions just ask away.

Shows/Movies/Games/Books I may Role Play [Will Update Later]
-Scrubs
-Pokemon [Yeah I'm loser deal with it xP Have a plot for this one too.]
-Inuyasha
-The Wallflower
-10th Kingdom
[All that comes to mind for now. Will change later I know.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom