Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Study Buddies[Sharpii]

He looked at her and smiled blushed. "Well." He replied and moaned. "How do we do this?" He asked and sighed. "And where?" He asked.

He looked at her and went to the door and closed it and locked it then went to a couch and layed down and closed his eyes. "I want it and am ready for it." He replied.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Wait." He paused and sighed and prepared to cry if necessary. "I am a virgin and want to loose it to you." He paused. "That is why I look tired."

"Why do you want to lose it to me?" She asked. "Is it because you know I would? Because you know I had already?" fourth year was a bit difficult for her since it was almost passed lke she was the one to go to do it because apparently people thought she was 'easy.' And based on how he was right now, it felt that way.

He looked at her and sighed. "We have been in the same house and friends." He replied and moaned. He then kissed her nose. "And I had no idea you had already lost it." he sighed.

He looked at her and nodded and blushed. "We can wait until tonight." He replied and moaned softly and knew at once that he loved her and wanted her so bad. After all what was a few hours wait, he dcided.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Oh I want to." He repeated and moaned and hoped he could marry her and have sex with her every day and night.

He nodded at her offer and took off his clothes and then layed on top of her. Moaning he kissed her breasts softly.

He moaned and blushed and knew at once he wanted her and would marry her if he had to. Afterall he moaned. Rubbing her breasts he moaned louder and started to get hard. It felt nice but it also felt hard and he knew this feeling would end. Looking at her closed his eyes and started rubbing the area around her womanhood.

He looked at her and blushed and smiled. Not knowing she was wet he continued to rub the area around her womanhood. Soon he bent down and moaned as he bit her clit softly.

He moaned and started to get hard. Sighing he closed his eyes and started to dream of the two of them being together. "I am sorry for it." He replied softly.

He looked at her and smiled and then blushed. "I did not know you were screaming in pleasure." He replied then paused. "I thought you were screaming in pain."

Back
Top Bottom