Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Study Buddies[Sharpii]

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
It was a warm summers day when Chris Rogers received a letter in the mail. The letter was written on plane white writing paper. On the top corner was the 4 house seals. And the letter was written in black ink. The letter read:

Dear Mr Rogers,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchraft and Wizardy. Enclosed you will find your list of books. Please note: First years may not purchase a broom.

That was 4 years ago. Now he was in the 5th year and in the middle of the semister. Sighing at himself he left his muggle house and headed to Kingscross, London to board the Hogwarts express that would take him to his school. Sighing one last time he waved goodbye to his friends and family. Then he crossed the barrier.

It seemed like just yesterday Carlyle Fisher was jumping up and down from reading her acceptance letter. Now she was a fifth year Gryffindor and heading back to Hogwarts. She'd definitely miss home. She was half and half. Her mom was a muggle and her father is a wizard. Her mother passed away when Carlyle was born so for almost sixteen years it's been just her and her father, always showing her the ropes and he never let her forget her mother, neither did he ever re-marry. It was just perfect.

The young black haired girl waved to her father and smiled as she gripped the handles of her trolley and ran right through the wall between platforms nine and ten so she was now at Platform 9 3/4. Immediately she got her stuff onto the train and then boarded it wearing a pair of striped rainbow leggings under a orange mini dress that came to her mid thighs, a sweater over it. Her hair was tied in a low to the side pony tail and she sat in a cabin, shutting the door and taking out a book. She didn't shut the cabin door all the way. It was slightly open, meaning it was open to anyone who needed a seat. She didn't mind at all really.

As he entered the Hogwarts Express he noticed that most of the seats were taken. Here and there he found empty seats, but there were others in that compartment. Walking down the train he sighed and wonderered if he would ever find a compartment that was nearly empty. Sighing once again he continued to walk, this time faster.

Upon comming to half way through the train he saw a partly closed compartment. As he pushed the door open to see if he could find a seat he saw her. He had seen her before and had talked with her earlier. Looking around he entered the compartment and closed the door fully. "Hello." He paused. "Are you ready for exams?" He asked.

Have slumped down in her seat just slightly, Carlyle sat up immediately upon seeing someone open the door more. She looked at him, recognizing him immediately and pursed her lips. "Hi." She said with a kind smile. Right now she was completely chilaxed and knew nothing could freak her out. It was the ride back to the school. Nothing could scare her. There couldn't be anything he could say to freak out.

Exams. Except for that... Swallowing hard, she smiled a little nervously. "S-Sure..." She bit her lower lip, tapping her foot on the ground repeatedly now. She was so not ready for exams and now since he brought it up--and she spent her vacation totally slacking off--she was freaking out. All her school books were in her trunk that was stored below. "Is it bad actually if I say I am not?"

He looked at her once more and closed his eyes as if in thought. In reality he was thinkinng of meeting her last semister at the feast. He had been looking for a place to sit along the Gryindoor house table but could not find any. Soon he spoted a seat that was directly across from her and accidently blushed.

Now returning to the present he looked at her and nodded. Sighing he looked at her again. When she brought up she was not ready he remembered he too was not ready. "Yeah its fine." He replied then paused. "I am not ready and don't know if I will be ready." He paused. "Knowing me I might just fail them."

She remembered him from classes. Especially potions when she spilled something on him. Oh it was funny--to the class--while she was scrambling to clean it up before Professor Snape looked. Of course he did since really nothing got passed him but only she served detention. But still...she ended up losing ten points. TEN points! He was so bi est[sp?] and hated her which is why he deducted so much. Seriously, teachers who used to go to Hogwarts with their little personal Vendettas shouldn't be teachers if they can't be fair.

"Well how about we study together? You can help me and I can help you. As for our potions exam I promise not to spill anything on you this time..." She averted her eyes, looking away, sort of blushing a bit, immediately bringing her book up to cover her face. She couldn't read. Plus...he was cute. And she saw him blush. Which made him even cuter!

He looked at her and nodded his head. Just the thought of studying together made hilm happy. Soon he lookked at her and sighed. He knew the potins thing was an accident and didn't blame her. "don't worry about the potions incident." He looked at her and sighed and then smiled. "As for studying I will study with you."

He looked at her and nodded. "Yeah it is cool." He replied and blushed. "As for what I did." He sighed. "I did nothing." He paused. "I had to babbysit my muggle sister and she knew something was wrong with me and threatened to call the police."

He looked at her and sighed. "nah. I don't think she will be getting the letter." He paused. "She never did anything weird. It was me." He replied and sighed. He then paused. "and she is going on 10."

"Woah that's going to odd. Won't that cause a family rift, you think? Once child getting into Hogwarts, the other not nad always thinking something wrong with her brother completely? What about your parents. Did they go to Hogwarts?" she asked softly.

He looked at Caryle and sighed softly. "Well I told my sis that I enrolled in a school in America and they belived me." He replied and sighed softly. Just thinking of Hogwards mad them happy. He paused. "And my parrents went to Hogwarts. So they know the truth."

He looked at her and sighed. "Yeah it is good to know that I am going here." Soon he started to look out the window and started to think about his exams. They were frightinging. And they were fast approaching. Sighing he closed his eyes and started to dream.

In the dream it was a late fall evening. The skys in the great hall had been enchanged to look like leaves were falling over it. But as he looked around he saw pumpkin's everywhere. He even saw the other students sitting around the great hall and mentioning that Slytherin had won the house cup again.

Sighing he returned to the present and looked at her. "I am sorry." He paused. "but I just had a daydream."

Soon it was already getting dark and already she could see herself in the library trying to cram last minute for exam. Oh it was a nightmare and she definitely wasn't prepared. She looked at him and then away, leaning back and looking out the window. when he came to, she shook her head and smiled. "Don't worry about it. so we have the weekend and then Monday and tuesday to study for exams. Should we meet up after classes in the library and just start studying immediately?"

He looked at her and made sure the compartment was closed. Soon he took off his front part of his robes and kissed her neck softly. "I could do that." He paused. "But I also want you." He paused again. "And that works for studying."

She moved her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek and then slowly moved her lips to his, taking a chance and kissing him. Pulling back slowly, she looked into his eyes. "Now do you know?" She asked with a smile, running her hand through his hair.

He looked at her and smiled and blushed. He moaned and blushed. "I am not sure how I know." She replied softly.

He nodded and blushed softly and moaned. "Well we can do that. " He replied and moaned and blushed. "I just want you." He replied.

Back
Top Bottom