Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I stab people

DJBayview said:
4, 5 people every day.

it's a problem I have. I think I very well need help.
but that's good I suppose, cause the first sign of insanity is denial that one is insane.

so how about you guys?

list your mental disorders,
or what these so-called 'doctors' have listed you as.

Bipolar mania.
as far as the things they know of.
If I didn't lie my ass off every time I was on an examination table
or a therapests office id probably have a list for you.

H a r r i e t said:
I play both Horde and Alliance.
Usually when I play Horde I'm Undead. Or BE.
I love that some how in the prosess of talking about mental dissabilaties WOW came up.

Bewere! Weed is a gate way drug to WOW!
Toke responably and just say no to WOW!

I had a...66? Draenei Fury Warrior.

Then I got dirt, motherfucking poor and quit because I wasn't going to suck more money off of shit. I'd like to get back to it at one point..maybe when I actually have broadband since I had to friggin get rid of WoW on my computer. ><

[quote="DJBayview]
and the award goes to...
Moko!

the only one to pick up the reference =]

you get a cookie if you know the album it']
AMAZING JECKEL BROTHERS!!
TRACK 6!!​

"Them"? What is listening to a certain band make us different people? Or make us any less human than anyone else on this site?​

Moko said:
"Them"? What is listening to a certain band make us different people? Or make us any less human than anyone else on this site?​
Support of a massmarket merchandising machine makes you an idiot, and therefore earns my scorn.

Not so much less than human, but I've had personal experience with Juggalos, and it's just funny to see. And kind of annoying as well... But then again, I don't have all that much more room to talk. I walk the streets in clown makeup all the time and I'm at least dressing like one that is notorious for doing violent crimes. But hey, at least I don't create a following of near mindless cronies, who flock to defend one another at the drop of a hat...

Joseph,
Wouldn't you do the same for your friends? Defend them that is. Juggalos are not all the same. They don't have a specific look or description.

Trygon,
Massmarket Merchandising machine. Do you scorn every person that gets involved with the Holidays and Weddings? Or anything else that makes a shitload of money?
Weddings alone have 70 Billion dollar a year industry. And it's increasing as the price of everything rises.

BR45,
That is your opinion. You're entitled to it just as much as I am entitled to mine.

There's something to holidays and weddings besides the money. Juggalos are being exploited for their wallets and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom