Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The war of two elven nations //Kratos||irena\\

Kratos

Supernova
(I went a little overboard with starting xD, you don't have to match this x], just thought I would add some history that I made up x])

Elves, thought to be originally some form of human until they became recognized as their own race. Just like humans though they had conflicts between there own peoples.. something they obviously picked up from the introduction of such a barbaric species to the mix of this world that they all had to share. In fact the war originally was started by humans.. and the elves were trying to clean it up but neither side wanted to admit defeat, neither side giving in both allied with particular groups of humans.. that had actually caused this,. they used to all be in close conjunctions with each other.. living together the main cities of glass, crystal and other materials.. not as full as they once were.. slightly battered by war.. slightly changed by the gods taking vengeance on them.

The two nations that fought once fought together, the two prince's had been friends at one point.. but now bitter enemies, were all they were.. such a connection broken by hatred and change.. again something from those damn humans who seem to make everything be damaged beyond repair, but that was what their race was.. they were not as superior... life spans a lot shorter then elves.. intelligence.. lower then elves.. and being able to pick up languages by one conversation.. they lacked all of this as well as the speed and accuracy they had began to become known for, being the best archers and sword fighters along the land.. speed was their strength not power which was what the humans thought would win everything. But it was a reckless method, one that the elves did not believe in.. they trusted speed and the magical elements of the world mainly relying on nature itself.

To draw their power from at least when they did have to use it.. but they used it only for protection, and assistance never for conquest or destruction.. well the majority of the elves, some had been twisted with such power.. and the humans making an influence onto them so that they then try to do something to take over the world or cause as much damage as possible but luckily it seemed all dark forces as such were keeping quite the only conflict at the moment was between the Azurians.. and the Arcaevions. Which one day who knew would be allied again most likely.. after all this fighting was over and settled the humans would probably be pushed away knowing the best allies were of their own race.. but they were yet to learn this. For now armies were prepared and a small group had now been told to capture a village that could possibly be used to end this fighting but for now.. Well this small group was just arriving, unfortunately some lives would be lost here,

Innocents trying to defend their home.. but prisoners would be taken and who ever claimed to take them had to take responsibility of them. That was the rule of this war.. find and capture someone, they are yours to look after and you do what you want with them as long as they live or until you traded them, or gave them back to their nation. Seth.. he was the leader of this small group, they called themselves an Order.. and they truly were some of the best that the Arcavions had to offer fighting wise, they had magnificent speed, and some of them were in touch with the elements, meaning spells were on their side as well. Handsome was what some described him as with his soft features that he had received from his mothers side, his deep blue eyes, and his slightly messy dark brown hair of which his ears spiked out of, unlike some of the people here..

He refused to ever wear a helmet and was not the type to attack unless attacked, yet the people that were with him.. they were not like that.. they would attack first and make the town defenseless before taking prisoners.. They were not deemed evil.. but it was the instructions of the who once was a prince.. but now a king the other king giving his son that role knowing that the Azurian king was once his friend.. when they were both prince's. His body was slim yet toned, but he was easily quicker then most inheriting what some deemed noble blood which was believed to be blessed by the gods.. and it seemed this deemed true, as the best warriors and elves alive.. were of this blood. His armor was crafted by the best of the blacksmiths.. it was a chainmail that glimmered as it had light crystal plating, the same substance of which his sharp unbreakable sword was made from. Now was the moment to attack as the archers prepared their bows his own, made from a holy tree that could only be used for crafting when a branch fell and this was one of the few weapons made from it,

Flexible yet strong it made the best bows Arcaevions could make although the Azurians were the ones who actually could craft better.. which was why they were once allies, the Arcaevions would supply the armor that was fit for warriors and the blades whilst the Azurians would supply the bows, and ranged weapons.. with cloth robes for the elves who needed to be light and not weighed down by heavier materials. Each thread believed to be blessed to help the elves that were in touch with nature itself, tap into the powers available. Now within saying this the Arcaevions did make good armor.. of all sorts and good bows.. it was just that the Azurians were more skilled being the crafters they were instead of blacksmiths. Seth Marintine pulled his bow string back before pulling out an arrow before preparing to fire watching as an arrow was shot from one of the village guards the shot piercing the elves heart on contact, He watched this elf fall to his death before ordering :

"Get them.. take out their defenses, and capture anyone without a blade.. the rest .. offer them a chance, to live or die.. by removing their weapon and telling them to join us.. if they decline.. finish them, The only people I want left in this town are dead ones.. the rest will be new soldiers.. and new captives or shall I say slaves.." Once that was said he aimed his arrow firing into the night before a solid noise of wounding occurred the guard that had shot down one of the battalions men now dead on the floor before the bow was put away and he rushed into the camp sword at hand. He moved with haste a few of the guards trying to take him on, quickly weaving and dodging one of the blades getting a little to close, before he took out his second blade and then started to parry away their attacks before knocking out the attackers with the handles. He was not as ruthless as some of his men that he lead into here, although they knew to try and keep as many alive.. some would die that was certain as most of the people were just trained to be able to fight and kill,

To protect the people of their kind from what could be a threat, and something in this village seemed to be deemed either important or a threat neither was known what it was actually.. but with it a prophecy was said that if two nations of elves were to ever fight.. then in the darkest of nights, in a small village the ending of the fighting would be found.. , which was why they would keep as many alive as possible although people that wished not to join them.. did not deserve to live.. the kings orders once again.. something that some of the people in this group disagreed with but to go against those words.. would mean a punishment sometimes death. Him and his men then split up quickly taking the village by surprise before Seth was drawn towards a particular spot quickly entering one of the small village's buildings before finding someone that seemed to be hiding inside, of which she would be his captive.. the only one of the war he would take.. "You.. lady.. make this easier for yourself and come without a fight, and I will make sure you are kept alive during this attack of us Arcaevions."

elyza knew that today was the day, she could feel it in her bones from the moment she got up that morning that they were comming for her home. no one in the small ville believed her attempts to warn them to prepair for the attack of the dreaded worriors. she was not a fighter but she had the spirit of one and so was told to hide in her home and keep safe for what reason she didnt know but when the threat became clear as the day went on her people became more protective of her. now as the raid went on she heard the screams of her people and the bodies as they fell, she winced and tried to think of how to stay alive, hoping that no one found her hiding place.then a light blinded her momentarily and a figure came at her,she cowered back and shook violently.then as he spoke to her she looked at him in confusion. "wwhat do u want with mme?" she stammered and backed away further. her longs legs splayed out in front of her as she tried to get away from him, as a lock of long blonde hair fell in her face. ok remain calm and find a way to distract him so u can escape.she thought to herself. in a burst of energy she forced herself up and pushed him out of her way and made a mad dash for the stairs. her movents fluid as her lean body pumped with adrenaline and her thin shift swished around her.big bright eyes scanned for an escape any escape.

Usually Seth never would have checked such a building but with such a strong feeling someone worth taking was in their, well he followed instincts something that elves did rather naturally, and in saying that most of his life had been determined by following instincts.. if he had hesitated in the first trials to be ready for war... well he would have fallen at the last jump which simulates a small cliff jump.. but with it you just had to jump.. land and then you were ready for the more elite forces after managing to get through the whole course...though not many truthfully made it. .as the course was insane.. only leaving the best of the best ready for such a battalion which was now attacking a village that had no hope in protecting against such a strong small force. His eyes could predict her planning an escape as he waited not responding to her question letting her push him out of the way before firing a net arrow that caught her directly before he walked over triumphantly "Nice try.. but a little to obvious.. now what is your name.. or shall I just refer to you as slave.. as that is what you are to me now.. and that is all you probably will be if you don't behave yourself and try to fight back.. your eyes hold spirit but if you use any of it. I will break it from you... just remember this"

as she tried to make her escape she heard the whizz of something and then the next thing she knew the floor was comming upo to meet her and she fell hard.she grumbled at the indignation of her position and then tried to turn around to look at her captor, it was hard having been knocked to the ground by a heavy net. when she did turn around she saw the most handsom elf she had ever laid eyes on, but as this thought occured to her she smaked herself internally because he had just captured her and called her a slave so it was to think such thoughts about him. "how was i obvious?" she demanded of him. "and y should i tell u my name? when u treat me so terribly and call me ur slave! i am not ur slave and i refuse to let u treat me like this!" she was trying to hold back her temper but it was getting the best of her and her small fists were clenched on her sides.trying once again to stand and fight she struggled to her feet.

Seth stopped looking down at the person who had tried to run, really it would have been impossible to escape him being how fast he is but also how accurate he was with the bow meaning net arrows.. which in this case was the quickest thing to do. "You had that look in your eyes saying you were going to run.. and well that was the only place to go so I was prepared for you to do it.." A soft laugh escaped him hearing her second remark. "You might refuse but a captive of war.. is the responsibility of the captor.. and well unless you want to be called slave.. I would state your name Elf.."

His voice was no longer soft but demanding, it was not a good idea to get Seth angry the things he could do well.. how about I give an example. Once back maybe the year before the last, Seth was already having a bit of a bad day, training had treated him harshly and he had been punished for not reaching expectations.. but that was what happened to the nobles and royalty if they wanted to fight.. and well one of his friends decided to have a training session against him.. and Seth could not stop in anger.. this person was doing better then him and then he smashed the others training sword and slammed his across his best friends face.. well he was not that forgiving really so it was wrong to call best friend after that.. in fact a grudge was made and well the thing was after that hit.. He had slammed the wooden training sword straight into his arm.. lodging it into it, it was lucky that he did not cause damage that was not heal able.. but that was just one case of his anger "I like to see you have fighting spirit.. but it will not surpass mine

she rolled her eyes in the thought that he was right that there really was no other place to go but damn. growling internally she finnally sttod all the way up and shoved the net off of herself and glared at him."so u think that no one can better u! that it might bruise ur prescious ego!" she chalanged him. her small hands clenched into fists and the nails drawing blood, as she wanted to hurt him as much as possible but knew that it wasent going to happen.keeping her wits about her she took a deep breath and marched right at him and jutted her chin out. "u will talk to me with a bit more respect." she told him and poked him in the chest.

The nets were only ever enough to capture for a little, they were useful but unreliable for keeping someone caught, which was why he was still prepared for anything.. and upon seeing her get the net of her, although that remark she had made did anger him a little. Hearing her say that and then poking his chest his hand grabbed her throat lightly. "I only give my respect to people that earn it.. your kind.. the Azurian elves.. they betrayed us and so you deserve nothing.. your lucky to even be living..." He let go of her before looking down ".. If only the humans had not caused this fight.. maybe then you would get that respect... but your not getting anything unless you earn it.. Now what is your name.. this is my last asking.." Seth's eyes were looking at her instead of glaring, although he would punish her if she did not say this time..

her eyes opened in fright that he would kill her as his hand closed around her throat,however he didnt it was ment to scare her and that it did. as he let go she felt like she could just cralw in a corner and let herself die for all the cruleness he was bestowing on her, but she was not broken that easily. she could not bring herself to remark on his disrespect in words so she mearly denyed him what he wanted and spat at his feet before she clamped her mouth shut tight. her arms wrapped around her small frame and she looked at him in defiance.

Seeing her spit at him he went to completely backhand her which would have sent her flying but instead stopped himself just, it had angered him.. but in away if he was treated with such disrespect well, he would probably do the same thing. "I understand why you just did that.. and fine.. you will get some more respect Azurian.. but I will consider not making this change.. if you don't state your name.. and this is my final offer, if I have to go all cruel on you.. force everything, believe me.. I will "

her eyes softened for only a moment for she had been expecting to get hit from someone such as him, however he suprised her and said that he understood her gesture and would treat her with a bit more respect if she would tell him her name. for the strangest reason she didnt want to tell him, in the back of her mind something told her it would be very bad if she told him her name but for reasons unbeknowest to her she spoke soft but clear and said, "elyza, my name is elyza." as if this might offend him of was an embarasment to her, for the first time since he walked into the room her eyes were lowered. she felt as if this couldnt get worse but she was sure that it most likely would.she didnt want to be a slave,she was not afraid oof work for she had always worked, but was afraid of the treatment she would recieve for it as she had always had a bit of respect from others.

Normally in such a circumstance he would have struck his hand would have flung and connected but he did not feel like it was necessary and so restrained from swinging and paid her some of the respect she was demanding although he would still ask for more respect after all she was a captive of a war.. a slave to him although he would not use that term until she was well under his control. Seeing her eyes lowered after stating her name he lightly lifted up her chin so that both of their eyes looked within each other. "And I am Seth.." Their was no point forcing her to call him master as of yet.. that was to come but he did then shackle her up and start walking a rope attached to the shackles. "Now.. we must leave this place, and I must round up the men and women that came here and then we shall held back to the Archaevion keep which is a good few days journey... I hope you can manage... As I will have to put you in the cart that caries dead people.. and since it will mainly be this villages.. well I am sure you would prefer to walk,. and don't worry Elyza we will be resting numerous times.."

she quivered just sllightly at his light touch and stared into his eyes as he spoke to her. then she went limp as he placed the shakels on her, she knew it was comming but that didnt stop her from hoping differently. as he put them on her she began to silently say goodbye to her life as she was not expecting to live much longer or at least not what she felt was living. then her eyes opened wide in horror as he told her that they would be brining along a cart of her fallen comrades,her people and loved ones. a silent tear fell down her face but she quickly wiped it away for fear of showing emotion to him. she nodded her head when he asked if she could manage the journey on foot, she was well able to as she was brought up to either make it or cope and show no emotion.

Seth knew his remark had made her think twice about not walking, she seemed to think that maybe she was going to be let go but their was definitely no way Seth was going to let Elyza go just after acquiring her.. that was for sure especially since she was his captive of which he now owned. She seemed hesitant to show emotion which was a strength but it seemed to also be partially just an act. He started to wonder where she had learnt such a thing, it was rare as most people would have been worse of in this scenario which was possibly something that was also adding to the reason why he was going to keep her.. someone with a bit of spark.. or more to the point was not going to just break by him taking one look at her..

he looked at her as she stood before him contemplaiting her future life, and looked as if he too were thinking deeply about the near future.she closed her eyes and sighed inwardly wondering how he intended to try and break her,she chuckled at the thought but hid the smile that seemed to follow so as not to bring on more anger. finally she looked up at him and stared right into his eyes, looking deeply searching for her answer."lets get this over with" she told him with a bite to her tone and the sound of finality.

The small laugh slightly confused Seth seeing as what the scenario was.. well he had not expected her to even make a noise and was a little surprised to hear her speak again " You will never see this place again.. take your last looks" Slowly he began to walk his hand on a rope attached to the shackles on her wrists. It was going to be interesting to try and break this one, But he would break Elyza.. and he had a few ideas on how to do it.. but he would throw some easier things at her first, to see how strong she really put herself out to be.

she nodded slowly at his words but could not bring her eyes to look around her once they made it outside.she didnt wish to see her friends and former life dead around her but she felt it would seem to be a weakness if she did not so she sucked in a deep breath and took one look at the trees and surrounding areas that once was a happy place but now held nothing but death and mourning for her. following him reluctantly out the door she kept her head high but her eyes focused, she was not going to be humiliated.

Seth knew he would have full control over Elyza eventually but for now it was more worthwhile to let her think that she would be able to do something, to make some decisions and just get given respect even though she was a captive of war. Slowly his pace quickening as he gave a few orders that his troops knew what it meant,they were hand gestures that meant grab everything worthwhile.. burn down the village and then return to the main camp before the small group would then return to Seth's main city. "Well Elyza.. at least when we get to the main city.. of where I live.. You will get some respect, but only because I own you.. and I am rather highly regarded.. as such.. well that's all you need to know until later"

she felt his smugness towards her and knew in her heart that this was going to be one hell of a battle, and she was not going to lose. she stumbled just a bit as his pace quickned but she caught her footing and kept up.as he spoke to her, she thought she heard a slightly mocking tone in his voice but she chose to ignor it and save her breath.the inclination of a threat in his words made her breath catch before she could stop it.

Seth had deliberately mocked her, yet was being gentle just for now. After all he wanted to at least let her think she had a chance of possibly influencing him a little more then what she already had. The pace was rather reasonable, as the pack of elves moved with haste trying to cover as much ground as possible so that their would be less to cover the next day. It made traveling easier, and it would not take them long to get back home where it would be nice to possibly rest. "Alright everyone, setup camp in one hundred more paces, That is where we are staying for tonight," He pointed towards the edge of a cliff that would give wind shelter and their was plenty of space for them to setup tents and areas to sleep and eat, so that they then could take of in the morning.

she was keeping up with him rather well then she dared to look up when he spoke. she followed his line of sight and found it to be a nice place for the night and let out and small internal sigh as she kept her pace. she allowed herself one more look at him before putting her eyes back forward slightly down. she found herself thinking about the last time she had someone persue her, it had been confusing and yet fun at the same time to know that someone thought she was pretty and that she was worth the effort.still a virgin she was nervous of what was to come with this stranger.

It seemed no one was going to argue with Seth, after all he had the most command out of the people that where here, He could tell some of the prisoners would be in for some interesting nights... after all it seemed only three males were taken and the females that had claimed them.. they were pretty but harsh in what they would do. He on the other hand prefered his victim, she seemed more innocent then those females.. and the female prissoners.. well they would not be very innocent, choice or no choice. " Elyza, Tonight you sleep with me in my tent.. Don't worry I have no plans for you.. yet"

as they slowed, she looked around her but nearly bumped into him when he stopped abruptly. she refused to look at him but listened to his every word,as she found she oddly enough found the sound soothing. when he said she would be sleeping with him she made a mental note, who didnt know that would happen. she didnt want to sleep with him but she apparently had no say in the matter, then she heard the rest of his command. sighing internally with relife she nodded stiffly and waited for him to lead the way.

It was obvious that his comment except the last part came of no surprise to Elyza, although if he was like any of the other men around here, she would have probably been forced to be with the other prisoners and then knowing some of the men in this group.. she would be abused. At least she seemed releived that nothing would happen to her, and Seth was going to make sure of it. They walked until they got to the location he suggested and then finally the whole group stopped "Here is fine.. start setting up, I can do my own tent tonight.." Usually people would offer to help him but he felt like doing it himself as he began to start pulling out the essentials to getting it up "Do you mind helping me with this?" He spoke softly to her, and although he could have forced her to help since she was under his command now, he chose not to.

she followed him the spot that he told his troup to set up at and waited to see what he would order next. he suprised her by asking softly if she would help him set up his tent, she moved silently and without a word to his aid. she grabbed the pole on her side and held it up as he pulled his up. she had only put a tent up once before but remember it well. she found herself watching the way his body moved, flowing and smooth. she shook her head to clear it of such thoughts as they would neverr do her any good.

Seth was glad that she was actually going to help, it was more then likely the way he had asked that came as a surprise then the fact he had asked. It would not take long to get the whole tent up, quickly he started the process before stopping for a moment and looking over at Elyza as she shook her head as if to clear some thoughts, earlier he had felt like someone was watching him.. and now he realized it had to have been her. A few more minutes passed before the whole tent was standing and it was now being weighted into the ground so that it would not just blow away if a strong storm came at any moment, Slowly he walked up to Elyza a soft smile on his face "thanks.. come now, lets go eat"

Back
Top Bottom