Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's exotic dancer //Kratos||Yurina\\

Kratos

Supernova
The prince did not get out of the castle much, instructions for the guards by his father were to watch him and make sure the 18 year old did not do anything out of the ordinary.. yet he was a hard one to contain, a castle like his was good for a few reasons.. secret passages that if known well enough were easy to escape without the guards even knowing he was gone... see one moment he would be in his room and so they would stand outside guarding knowing never to enter without permission, a few times his father had caught him doing this though and so some of the tunnels that he used to take were blocked up but it did not take much time to discover other ways out. His room was rather fancy.. in fact it was more like a huge hall, of which had about nine rooms that could be entered from within his room, although those rooms remained empty well, in one he had the main maid who did the cleaning around here but the rest.

Well they remained empty for now but tonight Seth could just tell, that one of the more exotic rooms would have a person to stay to fill its place, although it almost felt like this person he would find.. would more likely be in his bed with him but he ignored this feeling as he now walked outside, wearing rather noble clothes although his actual appearance was altered just enough so that he looked like someone who was rich, instead of the prince that he was. Most of the time you heard about the kings and prince's acting like beggars or peasants to go outside of the castle but people expected that.. which meant his cover would be broken if he did and.. well he was just to fancy for that stereotype.. and preferred to at least look semi respectable. His features were very handsome his blood deemed pure because of royalty, dark green eyes peered from under his long brown hair, he liked it long, the fringe itself not as long as the back, It was a classic prince look which was why half his hair was hidden and styled to look shorter then it was.

But now he walked through the town of which someday he would consider his own, as the king would eventually either pass away or give the position to his son, the heir as soon he would be deemed inappropriate for the castle as they needed a newer way of thinking, and when he turned twenty, it was promised to him that the castle was his, the people were to be under his complete order instead of the partial responsibilities that he had now as a prince, Slowly he walked before something caught his eye, it was a dancer.. and he moved closer his eyes watching her figure before noticing how her hips were moving.. an odd feeling pulsing through him as his eyes could barely move from their position as he moved closer and sat down watching. It seemed everyone here was just watching her whilst the prince had made the mistake of trailing his eyes downwards and now, well he could not help but watch her hips sway as she danced the nights air light, and the stars out but were nothing but dull specks the only thing his eyes wanting to look at was her now, but who was she.. he would find out.

It was the night for her annual dance at the town square. Many gathered on a particular evening where the moon shines the most up the sky; a full moon. For Alvilda, that was a perfect night. Where she would dance before an audience. With the help of the local musicians, they would play a tune for her. Growing up with a mother who was once a gypsy and recently moved on, she took some teaching of hers into her dances. The main reason why those who were willing to come after daylight was gone and to those who were mere passerby would be captivated at the movement of her body language. Such elegance, such enchantment and such intoxicating. An aura of mystery surrounds her as Alvilda walked past the crowd. They had came for what they had been anticipating. The Dance of Healing, they called it. For the name means exactly what it meant. Those who watched her dance would feel their body healing, feeling lighter and more energized for some. This dance performance was perfect for the elderly and to the men and women who worked hard in this kingdom. They would wake up the next day, feeling exactly that and Alvilda, a mere sixteen year old was grateful to at least help the villagers in a way. Her body was simply not done for hard labor. To be able to infuse her mother's ability to heal to hers was simply the best gift she would embrace and excels in it. However she was not aware of the another spell that would only be triggered to those eyes that befall to her rhythmic swaying hips.

Alvilda sat up from the village fountain, noticing the crowd would only get larger and larger by the second. This pleases her as she stood up, flicking on wrist upwards to the musicians nearby as music started to play. Throughout the whole dance of mere elegance and grace, she noticed the smiles on everyone's faces and how they seem to be more enlighten the more they watched her dance. Alvilda was not only known for her dance, she was also known for an overwhelming being of beauty even of one of pure dark blue hair, glowing under the moonlight, being blue as the lake at night. Many wondered of her hair colour, unique and enchants more of her fair complexion, added with two icy blue orbs. Such a captivating girl she was, along with smooth pearl pale skin. The clothes she wore, although revealing as it seem, they were never to reveal her private parts. They were sown with the colours to match up her appearance, mostly of blue and white. Quite strange for one to wear those around the village but to Alvilda, she was fine with it.

The night went on until the local night watch shouted over the dying music, proclaiming that it was now 11 in the night. The crowd was pleased with the performance of their local dancer as Alvilda bowed before them as usual, and as well that she was merely a generous person, the villagers were more. Many proceeded to her, bringing a few gold coins, the widows or mothers would bare food and one was generous enough to present her with a thick pelt, chiding the young dancer to not sleep with such little of cloth. Alvilda chuckled. Even for a dancer her voice was quite melodious. She thanked her once more as the final of the crowd departed, being that of a old man as she bid him good night. As soon as she was thanking the musicians for their own part of the performance and wanted to offer them some gold and food, they declined kindly, saying that she needed it more than them. Alvilda was stunted with the kind group of men, nodding with a smile. They were true to their words alright. Alvilda, now without her mother, was living alone at the edge of the village, within a small caravan which obviously needed fixing.

Even when the prince tried to look away something was keeping his attention and although Seth had heard about similar styles of spells that could be shown through dance.. well until now he had not really believed it a sigh escaping him upon hearing that it was now eleven, that meant pretty much packing up of the town.. after all that announcement was almost like a curfew.. a time they had to all go inside at. Although this really did not apply to him as if they tried anything he would state who he is.. and sometimes threaten to get them fired from the town guard and put onto the streets if they told anyone of him being outside of the castle. Her figure was beautiful of what was being revealed of it anyhow, he had heard rumors of this dancer before actually where she would supposedly be able to make people feel better and heal them by dancing a trait she had apparently managed to acquire from some sort of training her mother obviously had given her at a young age so that it would be remembered. Her clothes compared to normal were different yet helped captivate his mind even more, as the dance came completely to a halt and the stunning star of the show took a bow. People then rushed up with what seemed gifts for her.. she seemed rather fair even offering things to others.. a rare thing in times like these and what was more rare was them to decline such an offer when it was given.

Although previously mentioned he knew somethings about Alvilda the truth was more to the fact that he knew nothing, not even her name.. and if he had known she had performed here probably often well he would have came sooner on some of his other chances yet even though the dance was done that lust it had awoken was still awake as he slowly walked over towards the young dancer "simply amazing.. such captivating moves.. and it really seemed like it did an impact to me anyhow.. but now I must ask you beautiful dancer.. what is your name.. I am Seth.." He went to continue on saying his last name and that he was the prince of this town but stopped their still rather curious to hear hers before hearing it "How long have you been dancing that way.. it was truly amazing what you did.. I just could not help but watch you thw whole time.. something rare for me to do with one thing at any time."

Alvilda let her mind wander. She had quite a reputation around the villagers and they were good folks. Though strange as it seemed Alvilda was glad they were like this. The young one shifted her thoughts about other things as well, such as what would she eat for dinner or should she return back home or maybe wander around the forest at the back of her caravan. She loved going through the forest and strange enough the animals never seem to attack her, as if they knew she meant no harm to them. Alvilda often stays by the lake within the heart of the forest. There she would at times bath and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountains, the moon, the forest and the lake all together. Though no one seemed to know of this place except for a few rowdy widows who would want the freshest fish or water for the life at home. She didn't mind it since they did not do any harm at all. Alvilda wandered on about cooking some dinner and having this fresh food within her hands to eat.

A voice woke her up, bringing her back towards the reality at hand. There, before her was quite the charming young man, his clothes indicated that he was one of good fortune. Besides her she was merely suited for the streets. His voice rang clearly through her ears, listening to his words of great admiration of her dance. She cracked a smile to her lush lips, noting his name was Seth and none other followed. She wondered of which family did he belonged too. Probably the head merchant of the town? She ignored that fact for a moment as she gave a curtsy, a way of her own greeting, "Pleased to meet you.. Seth. I am Alvilda.. daughter of the Gypsy Miranda." she spoke, having not a family name. She straightened up, a lock of of her hair dropped by her left shoulder, ready to answer the following question, "I have been taught to dance since I was a mere child.. and I am honored that I have managed to catch your attention." she smiled angelically, a giggle soon after.

Although the dance was over now, his mind and heart still felt the same.. it had brought out a lust inside of him, a want for her... and it seemed only he was the one out of the group to get mesmerized on her hips the rest probably just watching her move, feeling its affects although they said that the next day was when everything felt even better. So her name was Alvilda, quite a nice name really.. and well Seth had an offer for her, that she would probably not be able to refuse.. "You definently caught my attention Alvilda.. it seems many turn up for such an event.. I hear that it makes people feel a lot younger and energized when they wake up.. some sort of healing spell I guess?" He would maybe later ask about what her other spell was that had brought out this lust and want for her but for now he was not showing it having to try and act like a rich polite man of which was rather easy to do for him considering a prince already had manners like that pushed into him.. although he did not always use them but when it came to acting like a different person so people did not know who he was.. well he had to use what he had been taught. "Mind if us two go for a little bit of a walk.. Their is something I have to discuss with you that might or most likely interest you but I can not tell it here.. It's more a offer that I want you to only hear about.."

His voice was soft and held a rather nice calm tone, although this was really his normal voice, he had to partially hide his eyes from directly gazing at Alvilda as they would show desire and want, that she had brought out of him but instead he made it so he was looking around sometimes making eye contact waiting for her answer. It was a nice night tonight and so a walk would be rather relaxing, a lot of stars were out with the moon shining brightly lighting up the sky a little bit which was a little common around here but still looked nice. Maybe they could take a walk near the forest.. it definently would not have people around and it was a beautiful place.. but either way he was going to offer her the best room in his section of the castle, which she would get her own maid.. and he would arrange that is a request was made that she would get it.. but first of had to tell the offer to see if she was interested.

To those who caught the spell of her hips, there was a secret to it that she could never tell one until he was ready. The dancer remained still, smiling at the polite young man he was before her. Though she noticed something else, he had this different air around him, something that one could not be found easily. She kept quiet, listening to his voice, somewhat calming whenever she heard his voice. There was definitely different with this man. "Yes, you have guessed it right. A healing spell performed through my dances." she answered, knowing well that her spells always works for anyone. Even young children whenever she felt like telling them a story through her dance. Though the outcome of this only made the young ones more energetic and she got chided by the mother. She chuckled a bit at that thought but returned her attention back to Seth, listening to him. A walk? That suggestion made her smile once more. Anything relaxing and calm was always something she enjoys. The blue haired one smiled up to him, nodding before blinking a few times at his other words soon to come.

At this, she nodded once more, quickly gathering her things by the fountain, "Then shall we?" she spoke, leading him down the path to the edge of the village where a clear forest path through a few trees resided and just beyond them was her home; the caravan. "Please excuse me for a moment." she spoke once they had reached the said home and vehicle. Alvilda disappeared inside, some ruffling were heard as she came out once more. She climbed down the small steps and jumped down to the ground, looking at the still burning bon fire she had put up earlier, "Let's walk." she smiled, taking a few steps through the other side, following a faint trail on the grass this time, as she wondered what proposal he was talking about.

So the rumors were true.. most of the time they are wrong.. This sorta surprised him but after seeing the dance and the spell that the movement of her body had cast on him, separate to the others.. well he had known that the rumors were true but it was good to actually have verbal confirmation. He wondered if it worked on just anyone or more so the people that needed it as his mind soon began to imagine kids seeing a dance probably some sort of story being told and then waking up the next day hyperactive.. and just bursting with energy. The visual that this gave him made a warm smile stay on the young princes face, well to her eyes he was probably some rich merchant.. but with the offer that he would soon be giving, well that cover was going to go very quickly as his true identity would be revealed. Seeing that she was fine with the idea of a walk the smile grew a little.. It sure would be relaxing and calming on a night like tonight, which might have been part of the reason she had accepted to go on such a thing. Seth remained where he was watching as the dancer Alvilda gathered her things before speaking to him, he nodded before following her as she started to head down a path which they seemed to follow for a while until coming across a place which looked like a home.. although for some reason just out of a guess the castle definently was nicer.. as the gardens were amazing and well their was a forest near it as well.. that was separate to this one with a lake.. perfect for late night strolls although this time he would see what this forest contained.. or so he would assume.

He waited outside and even though he was patient.. well it was not really needed as some noise escaped the house and then she had returned and seemed to be ready to walk even stating such a thing which was the final confirmation of such events. With his right hand he beckoned her to walk forward before walking by her side as they seemed to start following what looked like a recent trail or one that had not been used for a while.. either way it looked very faint. "Well I suppose you want to hear my proposal.. or shall I say offer that I have for you Alvilda.. but first if that is the case I shall tell you my actual identity.. which might be a bit of a surprise.. but to keep safe and make sure the guards don't bother me.. I have to pretend to be someone else.." he paused taking a deep breath his deep blue eyes blinking once as he waited to see if this dancer really was interested or not.. although it was not like the offer would be going to anyone else.. it was special just for her.. partially from the dance.. well mostly from the dance he was completely attracted to her.. well not completely from the dance.. he saw her as beautiful but then seeing her hips move.. lust appeared..

Alvilda nodded at his gesture, taking a step forward before he moved beside her. The young dancer kept on walking, her eyes gazed up to the tall branches above her, showing only a patch of stars through the empty space of the leaves. The moon gave light down to their patch, creating the two clear view of where they were walking. The night breeze blew in gently for a moment, playing with her long silky hair. As they walked on, she listened to him about the offer he was talking about. She wondered if she was alright, trusting this young male so quickly but she was young and adventurous and also curious. Alvilda turned to the side a bit when she heard some rustling behind some huge rock. She looked at it for a moment and knew right away that it was a forest deer, its antler was its get-away. Alvilda turned to Seth once more, returning her attention to him, "Your real.. identity?" she spoke, looking at his face with much confusion. Surely he might as well be a baron's son. She thought for a quick flash before she continued to move on, the path clearing up a bit further on and she knew at this rate they would soon come to the lake.

Seth was tempted to not actually tell Alvilda what he was about to tell her but she seemed to be curious and trusted him rather quickly which was a surprise since it was uncommon around this style of place as most people just did not trust the more rich looking people as they all just seemed to care about money but being a prince... Money was never an issue the treasury of his kingdom enough to keep a member of royalties family to let theirs live comfortably for probably about nineteen generations. But now it was time to tell this dancer,his identity and his secret he had to keep to avoid conflict or trouble from people who hated royalty. His eyes surveyed the area and it was so beautiful he almost became to sidetract as they finally arrived at a lake which reflected everything around and then sky and dark tones of the trees that truely complimented everything nicely. Slowly Seth found a nice soft patch of grass patting a spot next to him to get Alvilda to be ready to hear first the identity of the man in front of her and then the offer he had ready to give her and only her as no one else had ever got the prince's attention like this particular that was now next to him. One last deep breath before starting to speak "well I know I look well of but truth is I don't actually worry about money like everyone else as well ..." there was a pause as he looked directly at the dancer " I am the prince of this kingdom and the next heir of the throne but please continue to treat me as if I was not royalty... But more to the point I have a offer that I would not expect someone for you to decline and now that you know who I am... Are you still interested Alvilda"

Upon reaching the lake. She smiled brightly, loving the sight before them before she turned to the Seth, spotting him patting on the patch of grass he was sitting, to sit next to him. Alvilda smiled and nodded, moving to the said spot, carefully sitting so that she won't ruin her clothes. Her eyes stared up to the sky, spotting the stars and smiled softly to herself. Soon enough he started to talk. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Out of everything that she had thought, none of them hit the mark. He was in fact the prince of the whole kingdom. She wanted to start addressing him by 'My Prince' or 'Your Highness' but he told her not too. But it was slightly difficult but then she had already called him by his name before so she had to just pretend never knew he was a prince. The dancer looked up at him, biting her lower lip as she pulled her legs together, hugging them close as she nodded, turning to him, "Of course.. Seth." she smiled softly.

Seth went a little quite now just gazing around at the surroundings. It took him quite some effort to even consider telling Alvilda his true identity and it was obvious that she knew it was true. It seemed that she struggled slightly saying his name although since Seth had requested that the formalities were not of need, it was nice to see her at least try to not follow them and treat him more like a more normal individual. â??Well as you can guess a prince always has plenty of spare room.. even around their own quarters.. and well, I want to hire you as my own dancer.. something about the way you moved, it .. captivated me and .. you can still perform like normal the only condition I offer is that you come live at the castle with me..â? He was meaning literally yet was not going to tell her that, that way she was more likely to actually come.. and well that dance, he had been a fool and gazed at her hips as they moved and all it brought was want for lust.. and to pleasure the dancer.. but he would try to fight it for now..

Alvilda turned to him when he was staring out into the scenery. Her icey blue eyes stared at him, taking in his face more clearer now. Blushing softly, she turned away, not wanting Seth to catch her staring. Of course anyone would if Seth was merely not just a handsome man. The dancer listened to his words about spares and how he wanted to hire her as his own dancer. She did not quite understand why but his offer made her think of the payment and how he could generously donate them to the poor side of the kingdom. Something even Seth's father had overlooked. Though his idea of living with him in the castle made her think of her lonely, aged caravan. It belonged to her family from her greatmother to her grandmother and from her grandmother to her mother and now it was hers. The caravan had always been with her after all these years and a deep sense of guilt would appear if she would leave it uncared for, "Seth.. your offer is very sensible.. but I fear if I were to live with you.. my home right now will crumble to the ground. This home had been with my family for centuries and hadn't move from that spot since my mother married." Alvilda spoke softly, "If there is someway.."

Seth was used to people staring at him mainly for who he was, yet made no comment about it when he noticed that Alvilda had started to gaze before blushing and looking away, it was only a gentle blush but he still had noticed it. His own eyes looked at her now wondering what she was thinking as he offered a chance that most would only dream about, hearing her response his mind started to think before lightly he piped up "Hmm.. well if their is any way I can help with that.. I am sure we can arrange something that will ensure that something that means so much to you.. is looked after in the state that you want it to be in... Do you have any suggestions that would help make this possible Alvilda?" Considering the amount of power he had access to, he was sure something could be worked out.. he did not mind how much he would have to put into it.. to get this trade of events to occur, as long as she became his.. she had captured something within him and Seth being a prince.. wanted anything that interested him, she was one of those things.. although it seemed a little more deeper then just that. He could not work out what it was.. but knew he just had to have her by his side or near at least to begin with... that and his section of the castle.. He would get lonely more so if no one but servants were still around..

Alvilda looked up at him and bit her lower lip. She has to think of a way to keep her home well taken care of at the very least. Since gypsies are only females and that home was only for females, she thought for a moment, her icey blue eyes staring into the night sky, "I think.. I might have the solution." she said softly, turning to the prince, "If you are willing to do anything in your power.. to repair the caravan to its former glory, I wish to give it to the homeless." she said, smiling softly, "They need it more than I do." Alvilda decided, knowing well that there was a widow with five children would be able to make this their home since Alvilda would no longer return there, "If you do so, then I shall stay in the castle with you, until you have enough of me." she finished, staring into the male's eyes, "Can you do so Seth?"

Hearing what was more an offer then a solution she gave his mind briefly thought about it before he had decided. "That will be easy to sort out,.. I will send for some of the most finest to repair it to the best of their abilities.. we can arrange that to begin tomorrow.." It was true arranging something today was not possible but he could definently get something done tomorrow, after all even though he was not king.. he had his spending money.. and his power that he could use when it was needed. The prince gazed at the dancer for a little longer his eyes slightly entranced into hers, "I am glad you figured out a way this will work... the rest will be easy,.. and your life.. well you can still dance, but I think you will prefer the palace as a home.. it definently has it's benefits"

Alvilda listened and smiled when at the male's words. With that not being a concern to her anymore, she couldn't wait until the family would move in and she knew they would be grateful, "Thank you Seth." she smiled up to him and laid down on the grass, her eyes travelled up to the stars of the night before the soft night breeze blew, causing her to shiver slightly. It was wise of that old woman to give her a pelt. Her blankets at her caravan were warm but not as warm as that pelt. Turning to Seth, she looked up at him, "Seth, how do you manage to escape from the castle as this hour?" she chuckled, finding it amusing and curious at the same time.

A small laugh escaped Seth after hearing her question "well.. as you probably know the guards and what not try to keep in royalty, but a disguise and a few hidden passages of which I know rather well now, .. and well no matter what the time that castle will never hold me" A gentle laugh escaped him and as he noticed that the dancer shivered slowly he took of his coat and offered it out to her "If your cold take this.. I will be plenty warm without it" it hanged out on his hand now waiting for her to take it or not. It was up to Alvilda if she wanted to accept it, his other clothes underneath were well stitched and made of thick material, the truth was it was almost to hot to be wearing as much as he was in this temperature. "It sure is nice out here,.. might have to come visit this forest more, maybe you will join me when I do so?"

Alvilda listened and found it amusing indeed. She started to imagine how will those secret passages looks like and she even wondered if the king would be furious to find his son missing quite often. Chuckling to herself, she stopped when she eyed him taking off his coat and passing it her. His words made her eyes wandered to the clothes he wore, of course he was quite true, "Thank you Seth." she smiled, taking his coat, her hand brushed softly over his as she blushed softly at the contact. Turning her attention to the coat, she wore it carefully so that she won't ruin it and let eyes daze over the forest, nodding, "Of course. It is the one and only heaven on the land to me." she smiled, closing her eyes and merely listening to the surroundings, her body still laying down on the grass as the coat managed to only cover her around but since it was big it managed to slip open through the middle, managing to expose the dancer's flesh beneath it.

In royalty it was generally rare to find someone that was giving instead of greedy, but that was what separated Seth from his father. Unlike his father money was their to be spent and given to others to spend, and clothing was to be shared if one seemed to be cold. That and the fact she had partially entranced him with that dance of hers that had brought a lust and want for her, but unlike most men he was able to control it reasonably, but who knew once she was in his quarters, all his.. he would stay true to his word sorting out this caravan to being fully repaired and a small smile crossed his face hearing her response about the area they were in. "Well then I think we should come out here at least once every few days.. but I am unsure if we will manage any more then that.. I meant the two of us.. your free to come out here when ever you want.. as long as you come back to the castle afterwards that is"

Alvilda listened to his words as she nodded. She began to wonder this blooming relationship and wondered about the life in the castle as well. About the king. She had only seen him once when he came down for the annual food festival last year and yet this year, she did not manage to see. Hearing a wolf howling into the night, she sat up and looked beyond her, "It's getting late." she said softly, turning to the prince, "Shall we?" she smiled up at Seth.

Seth's eyes traveled around a little before hearing what Alvilda had to say, Seth nodded before standing up slowly stretching up slightly before letting his hands fall down to his side. "Yes we shall, If we spend to much more time out here, One of my guards might get curious enough to looking within my room shortly.. and if he sees I am not their, well.. our return would be interesting to say the least" A soft laugh escaped the young prince knowing his father would not be to impressed,.. a lecture would be given and well he was not sure what King Vincent would have to say about the person he had brought back with him. His hand was now offered to help her up before slowly he looked around and then looked at Alvilda "I think you best lead the way out of this forest.. or I might have us lost in here for a little while"

Alvilda chuckled and thought that he was right. What if the guards found him missing. That would wake up the whole castle it would. Smiling at the offered hand, she took it and got up with the help of the prince, "Come." she smiled and proceeded to walk down the path she had earlier brought him through. The moon was as high as before but it seemed to have shifted place. Walking on in silence, they had finally reached the end of the path, the dancer stood and look to stare at her broken down caravan, thinking that it would be once more in its glorious state once repaired. Turning to Seth, she spoke, "Now you should be able to lead me to the castle." she chuckled as if to return the favor.

Once the dancer took his hand, he gently pulled her up a little before he began to follow her, after all Seth as he had said,.. would not know his way from where they were and so it was better to just let Alvilda do such a thing, although once they made it to her previous home of which he had promised to fix up.. and well from their, at least he knew were to go. A small smile appeared before the prince nodded "Right this way," he then started to walk, they would have to take the hidden market entry, of which apparently used to be used by assassin's but after most of them got either lost or just failed, well he was about the only one to use such a thing. "Once we get to what i call the tunnels follow closely, it is rather easy to get lost in their."

As they started to walk, they had to walk through the village and reached the market. Along the way, she noticed how empty and silent the village was that late hour. Of course except for the local bar where men would drink and sing the night away merrily. Alvilda was surprised to see the hidden entry. She never knew it was there before and she bet no one from the village were as well. The dancer shifted a bit and found herself reaching out for the prince, grabbing the back of his shirt, for fear she would get lost. She did not want to have the same fate as whoever who was lost in there, "Seth.." she uttered, getting slightly afraid.

It was a common fear, but none that Seth had ever felt when walking around the tunnels discovering where some of them lead, It was not very often though that he would try to discover new routes to get around, because he knew enough.. to get to the locations he wanted to anyhow. Instead he just stopped walking for a moment before lightly smiling, something that would probably not be noticed much as he then started to speak. "I will make sure you don't get lost Alvilda if that's what your worried about.." Lightly he slipped an arm around her and walked with her, making sure to continue lightly holding her with each step that was taken. "We won't be long in here anyhow.. its about a few minutes walking and then we will be near my room and inside the castle."

Back
Top Bottom