Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn Apart [WhiteStar&ii]

With each thrust nearing the Guardâ??s climax. For Aimee Jade, it made her pussy looser, and wetter. The Guard was on a sex high as he continued to thrust his large cock into Aimee Jadeâ??s pussy. The Adrenaline pumping through his veins, his eyes closed as he gripped the small girlâ??s hips and thrust it harder. She could deny him mentally, but physically, like Sean, her body was enjoying getting pounded on.

He groaned as enjoyed watching Aimee Jadeâ??s breast bounce with each pound. He was getting high on that as well. For the guard, this was like an early bonus. He removes one hand from her hips as he then runs it up her body and begins fondling one of her breasts. â??Mmâ?¦ nice and hardâ?¦â? he said, sticking his thumb out and rubbing her harden nipple.

â??You like that donâ??t you?â? he said, feeling her pussy getting wetter. He slowed his pace as he place his other hand on that other breasts, and began fondling that as well. Then at the same time both thumbs began rubbing itself against her nipples. He then leaned down and places his hand on her chin, and squeezed it as he forced a kiss on her.

Brett and Cindy was soon brought onto the elevator, and quickly arrived on the third floor which where all the medical supplies was stored. The Medics brought them into an empty room, as other medics came into the room with supplies. â??The first thing we need to do is get the bullet outâ?¦â? one Medic said as he looked at the other Medic that was with Cindy. â??I think this one was a flesh wound, it passes throughâ?¦â? said Medic two. â??Okay, then close the wound and bandage her up.

Meanwhile, Brett was unconscious, the Medic1, was performing CPR on Brett, trying to resuscitate him back to life. Brett found himself on a spiritual plane, as memories of Aimee Jade flashes before him, their time at the cabin, and also the time Cindy was with him, that night when she gave him a blow job, she was willing to try everything to make him happy, and forget about Aimee Jade. He wasnâ??t sure why he was flashing back to these memories. Maybe deep down he had to choose, Aimee Jade or Cindy. Despite the love bond between Aimee Jade and Brett, which feels like destiny to be together, his time with Cindy, has been almost a decade; can he just give that up?

When Kelly basically told him to do it, Sean smiled. â??Noâ?¦ youâ??re a good girl arenâ??t you?â? he said, taking a step closer and grabbing her neck with his strong hands and then slamming her against the wall. His other hand then rises up and runs across her lips. â??You use to have a crush on meâ?¦ I still believe you still have themâ?¦ do you remember how much you enjoyed my cockâ?¦?â? he said, releasing her neck and grabbing both of her hands and planting them on his already hard erection. â??Make Daddy happyâ?¦and you shall be freeâ?¦and come to school with me tomorrowâ?¦ as my girl friendâ?¦youâ??ll instantly be popularâ?¦â?

â??You want that donâ??t you? With Brett out of the wayâ?¦ and Cindyâ?¦ me and you shall be King and Queenâ?¦â? he said kissing her again.

Back
Top Bottom