Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn Apart [WhiteStar&ii]

As Cindy was talking to Brett, she wasnâ??t quite sure about anything anymore. â??Iâ??ve just heard of him, I never met him,â? Cindy said before Brett mentioned that they were cousins. Cindy shook her head. There was just no way that they could have been cousins, it was disgusting! She was too much in love with Brett to be related to him. But them being cousins made a lot of sense. When they first met, they were both sort of drawn to each other. Weird how things happen like they do.

Cindy watched once again as Brett left, leaving her alone. She sighed, leaning against the wall before moving down to sit against it. Her eyes closed and she leaned her head back. She just wanted to get out of here. Why the hell did Sean have to drag her into this. At the moment she was filled with rage towards the man. Even worse, she knew he had the will to kill Aimee Jade. If he did, she didnâ??t want to watch.

Back in the cafeteria, Aimee Jade felt her body being pulled up by her hair, and she cried out at the pain as she jolted up, trying to ignore the throbbing headache taking place. She had wished that Kelly had come back into the room, but when a guard had taken her out, they didnâ??t let her back in. And then Sean said it, he asked her for her last words.

And all Aimee Jade could do was look the man in the eyes, sniff back another tear, and say exactly what was on her mind. â??You donâ??t deserve a friend like Brett or a girlfriend like Cindy. You donâ??t deserve anything, and whether you kill me now or not, always remember that you were worth shit.â? It took a lot of strength to say it, but Aimee Jade didnâ??t want him to kill her with her crying like a baby. She wanted to look somewhat tough. And as she felt Sean tense up, her body did as well. Eyes closed, she held her breath, waiting for him to just finish what heâ??d started.

Agitate, agitateâ?¦agitate. The one word that kept on echoing in his mind, he felt like punching this guardâ?¦causing violence. Brett was never one for violence. Thatâ??s why he punched the TV like he did. Why did he have to punch it with his right hand? With his right hand like this, he was kind of handicapped. If Brett was to fight the guard, the guard would most likely end for the cast.

If he went to save Aimee Jade, Cindy, his cousin would get fucked by this guard. And quite frankly that made him sick. How can he abandon his family member like this? And with the camera watching at every hallway, he knew that the Company was watching them. Why were they allowing Sean to go through with this? They canâ??t get away with itâ?¦ or can they? He wasnâ??t sure how much the town was corrupted.

Brett looked at the room Cindy was in then at the Guard. â??Whateverâ?¦she needs a good fuck anywaysâ?¦â? he said turning around and began walking towards the Cafeteria. The Guard smiled, â??I agreeâ?¦â? he said walking into the room. â??It seems your boyfriend ditched youâ?¦â? he said, unzipping his pants to reveal his large cock. Just then, Brett came back into the room slowly, and since the room was dark, the Guard couldnâ??t really see the shadow of Brett, and well he was also fixated that he was about to get laid by one of these sluts.

â??Come over here slutâ?¦show me how good you areâ?¦â? said the Guard. Brett nodded his head to Cindy. The Guard caught Cindy eyes to move. The Guard turned, and BAM, Brett kicked him with his large cock out in the open. â??Iâ??m not one to fight dirtyâ?¦but Iâ??m not one to let my cousin get fucked by some Security Guard, letâ??s goâ?¦â? he said extending his arm out, he grabbed Cindy hand and pulled her out. He led Cindy back to the Cafeteria. Where he saw the guard with Kelly, Kelly was trying to get in but the Guard kept overpowering her.

The Guard gave Kelly another slap to the face, â??You stupid slutâ?¦that other slut in the Cafeteria, needs to take this test by herselfâ?¦itâ??s too bad that sheâ??s too stuck up to see the answer for livingâ?¦â? said the Guard. â??I wouldnâ??t mind tapping that assâ?¦â? said the Guard with a grin on his face.

Brett looked at his case. Part of him wanted to punch the guard with his right hand, making sure heâ??ll knock the sucker out, but thatâ??ll most likely fracture his right hand, making it worse. Part of him, the selfish part, was donâ??t do itâ?¦thatâ??s your right handâ?¦Aimee Jade would never forgive herself for letting you do this to yourselfâ?¦and thereâ??s always another way.

The Company was watching this as this took place. â??Should we let Sean kill the bitch? Brett is retaliatingâ?¦â? said one member. â??At this point, Sean is going to kill the bitchâ?¦if that bitch said that to meâ?¦and I was Seanâ?¦she would have been gone like thatâ? another member said, snapping his fingers.

â??You stupid bitchâ?¦â? Sean said releasing his hand from her hair then using that same hand he slapped her hard, sending her to the ground. He then go top of her and place his hands around her neck. â??Iâ??m going to give you a slow deathâ?¦ make sure the last image you see is meâ?¦â? his cock was aroused once again. All this excitement was making Sean want Kelly, or Cindy more and more.

Cindy was sitting on the floor, eyes clenched closed as she tried to ignore the sounds coming from the television. She couldnâ??t take it anymore, the need to save Aimee Jade rose within her, but she couldnâ??t do anything, she had to wait until Sean finally did kill her. So, she just sat there until a guard came into the room. Her body jumped as she looked up at the man. He crept over to her, telling her how her boyfriend had ditched her. â??Heâ??s not my boyfriend,â? she started before he unzipped his pants. She gasped, resenting the fact that she said what she had said. If he was her boyfriend, heâ??d feel slightly worried that he was going to harm Brettâ??s girlfriendâ?¦right?

She stood up, arms out slightly as if trying to protect herself from any of his comeons. And then she noticed Brett sneak into the room quietly. Her eyes looked over at him as he crept towards the guard, but the guard noticed Cindy look over at Brett. He quickly turned, only to land right on target to Brettâ??s attack. He cried out and fell to the floor.

Cindy let out a sigh of relief and grabbed Brettâ??s hand. â??Thank you for that,â? She said quietly, following Brett as he led her towards the cafeteria. They were finally going to save Aimee Jade, oh thank god.

Kelly was crying and flailing against the guard as she tried to get back into the cafeteria. When Sean had almost killed her best friend, Kelly pretty much snapped out of the hold he had over her. Kelly and Aimee Jadeâ??s friendship was much too strong to let something come in the way, especially something this serious.

â??Heâ??s going to kill her!â? Kelly screamed, trying to grab at the door, only to be dragged back a bit more. â??Shut up, shut up! Donâ??t talk about her like that!â? And then she saw Brett and Cindy. â??Help! Get Aimee Jade out of there!â?

Aimee Jade was standing there, waiting to hear a loud crack, feel the swell of pain, before sheâ??d fall to the ground dead. So, when Sean slapped her, releasing her hair, she fell to the ground, completely shocked that he hadnâ??t killed her. She looked up at him, about to move out of the way, before he came down on top of her. His hands clenched her neck, tightening as he spoke. â??F-fuck you,â? Aimee Jade spat at him just before she lost her air. She gasped, but nothing entered her lungs. She closed her eyes, she couldnâ??t look at Sean, she wouldnâ??t allow herself to.

Eyes staring at one another, each pair of eyes had its own reaction to this. Some the same, some different, but in the end result is going to be the same; they have to vote on what they should do. â??I say kill the slutsâ?¦all three of them are spoiled bitches, clinging onto life but too stupid to anything about itâ?¦â? said one member. â??I agreeâ?¦even if we lose Brettâ?¦Iâ??m sure theyâ??re others like Brettâ?¦itâ??s not like heâ??s the REAL oneâ?¦â? said another.

â??What if he is? Then weâ??re basically setting up our demiseâ?¦ I say we do something about thisâ?¦Seanâ??s spell over these girls are done. Even if itâ??s the personality that we gave himâ? said another member. â??I agree, Brettâ??s father was one of usâ?¦we canâ??t let one of our own walk outâ?¦not when he knows too muchâ?¦â? said another member.

As Brett head Kelly whine about how Aimee Jade is about to die, how the smug look on the Guard hasnâ??t changed. The rage in Brett began to boil, and for that brief second, he didnâ??t care if he lost his right had or notâ?¦these girls lives was what mattered to him. Brett jerked back bringing his right arm down, as he was getting ready to punch. And after a seconds pass, Brett unleashed that right arm of his.

â??We canâ??t let Brett injure himselfâ? shouted a woman in the board room. Then at that moment, the facility, where the Teenagers were in, the familiar female voice echoed throughout the speakers. â??You see three flowers, one of them is redâ?

Brett dropped that right arm. Sean releases his grip on Aimee Jadeâ??s neck and stared straight ahead. He then looked down at Aimee Jade and got up. Then within a second passing, Sean became Sean again. â??Huhâ?¦wasnâ??t I just on top of you?â? Just then Brett pushed open the swings door, and looked at Sean.

Sean turned around and looked at Brett. He also raised his right hand. â??It seems we both got injuredâ?¦did Cindy do that to you?â? he said with a smile.

Aimee Jade was gasping for air, her legs pushing her up as if it would get her away from this situation. Nothing was working, Sean was strong enough to keep her there for as long as he wanted, and he made his goal quite clear. Whether he was just seeing if sheâ??d fight back until he let go or he was definitely killing her, she honestly just didnâ??t care anymore.

Even though her eyes were closed, a darker color began phasing into the back of her eyelids. Dizziness set in, and Aimee Jade could feel it even though she was lying down with her eyes closed. This was it, she was about to die. Just as she was about to hit unconsciousness, though, a breath of air swarmed into her chest.

She gasped, sitting up as her eyes fluttered open. Sean had gotten off of her, heâ??d let her live! She hadnâ??t even noticed the womanâ??s voice that had emitted through the speakers. It didnâ??t even hit her that that could have happened until Sean became Sean again. But before he could do anything, Brett ran through the door, Kelly and Cindy following him.

â??Brett,â? Aimee Jade cried out, standing up and running to his side, embracing him. Her body was shaking still, and as she held onto Brett, it was as if she was holding on for dear life.

â??Well, there it isâ?¦â? said one of the Board Members, â??Itâ??s doneâ?¦itâ??s like watching a cheap soap-operaâ?¦â? added the same Board Member. â??This was why we should have gone with college girls; instead of high school girlsâ?¦their minds are still small. They canâ??t think for themselvesâ? said the same Board Member.

â??Should we then toss them aside and go onto other girls?â? said another Board Member. â??Noâ?¦ they donâ??t know much, but still, they know some thingsâ?¦and we canâ??t have them breathingâ?¦unless theyâ??re still with us. Letâ??s bring them to my activeâ??s home, itâ??s close to their schoolsâ?¦this way theyâ??ll still be able to go to school, and we can watch themâ?¦since we have cameraâ??s installed in every vent, room, hallway, yard in that school. Also, Brett wonâ??t be stayingâ?¦itâ??ll be too much of a cock-festâ?¦â? said the Board Member.

â??So when will they leaveâ? replied one of the Board Members. â??Tomorrow morning, when school starts, weâ??ll get them prep an hour before we ship them backâ?¦knowing that their new home will be the activeâ??s house. Iâ??ll inform the active as soon as possible,â? said the Board Member.

Brett suddenly felt an impact on his body as he continued to stare at Sean. It was Aimee Jade, she was scared. Part of him wanted to say (Why havenâ??t you grownâ?¦you already went through this alreadyâ?¦ why are you still crying), the other part of him, was saying (I canâ??t forgive Sean for almost killing Aimee Jade. My right arm is in this condition because of himâ?¦ how he can almost kill the one I loveâ?¦arenâ??t we like brothersâ?¦that goes against the bro-code)

â??Itâ??s okayâ?¦Iâ??m hereâ?¦â?Brett finally spoke. â??Iâ??m sorry I took so longâ?¦I was held upâ?¦â?he added. â??Kelly was outsideâ?¦the guards wouldnâ??t let her inâ?¦she got abuse quite a bit as wellâ?¦â? he continued speaking.

Sean looked at Cindy then at Kelly. â??Girlsâ?¦come over hereâ?¦â? he said, looking at Brett. â??So did you turn them against me?â? he added. â??I did nothing of the sortâ?¦you did it all to yourselfâ? said Brett. â??You think youâ??re better than me? Every girl that I seem to have brought inâ?¦always end up with youâ?¦â? said Sean. â??Just look at Cindyâ?¦she still wants to be with youâ?¦even when sheâ??s your COUSIN!â? Sean said. â??You know?â? said Brett. â??Of course I knowâ?¦Iâ??m the Companyâ??s snitchâ?¦ they brought me in to keep track of what youâ??re doingâ?¦thatâ??s whyâ?¦when you suggested Aimee Jadeâ??s nameâ?¦ the Company was wondering why you would do thatâ?¦ since she was third on my listâ?¦â? said Sean.

â??Thatâ??s when they knewâ?¦you were trying to protect herâ?¦ even though you pulled out a good actâ?¦the stupid bitchâ?¦didnâ??t know that you could have done worse to her then what you didâ?¦thatâ??s why the Company sent Cindy and me, but at the time we had Kelly, so why not, bring all of them to that â??special cabinâ??â?¦â? said Sean, laughing. â??But what did you know? The stupid bitch basically ran to me, I still ended up being her first. Thatâ??s FATE isnâ??t it?â? said Sean. â??Just like Cindy, running towards you, but actually, she was running away from you and towards me. Godâ?¦itâ??s funny how these two hate each otherâ?¦when really they are similar in every aspect. Sure one is a cheerleaderâ?¦and the other is a stupid bitchâ?¦but emotionally they are the same. Hey Aimee Jade, meet your future selfâ?¦I bet you when you donâ??t have Brett, youâ??ll end up cutting yourself like a stupid bitchâ? said Sean. Who was obviously on the path to a mental breakdown?

â??AHHHH!!!!â? shouted Sean, as he began to charge towards Brett. It was almost an even playing field; they both had injured their right hands. But Brett was more damaged then Seanâ??s because he could have almost fractured his wrists. Brett pulled Aimee Jade behind her, to where Cindy and Kelly were. He studied Seanâ??s moves, he know how he fights. When Sean arrives he stops and then jerks his left hand towards you. Thatâ??s the pausing that Brett needed, he instantly gave Sean a left Hook. Sean stumbled to the right a bit. Brett then place his left hand on his shoulder and brought him closer to him as he kneed him in the gut. â??Why would I want to be better than you? Youâ??re not worth my timeâ?¦â? he said, walking away as Sean remained on the floor, shaking. Brett paused at the other side of the door, looking at Aimee Jade, Kelly, and Cindy, wondering if those two would stay with him.

Part of Aimee Jade wanted to cry out in anger when Brett told her that he was held up. What type of bullshit excuse was that?!?! He was supposed to be there for her no matter what, even if it hurt him. He had let Sean almost kill her! Another part of Aimee Jade wanted to tell him to just stop fighting with Sean and wrap his arms around her. She needed him to just hold her right now. But how weak would that make them appear? So, instead of acting on her feelings, she just stood there with her arms around his stomach, her gaze glaring at Sean.

As Sean motioned for Kelly and Cindy to go over to him, they both took a step back, as if telling Sean it was over. Kelly had finally come to the realization that sex was, well, great, but friendship meant more than Sean could ever mean to her. Cindy, on the other hand, had practically been emotionally bruised by watching Sean almost kill Aimee Jade twice. Cindy was torn, though. She still loved Sean, but could she go back to him after seeing what he had done to Aimee Jade? She wasnâ??t sure.

All three girls stayed quiet as Sean and Brett argued. When Sean then charged at Brett, Aimee Jade allowed him to push her back, and she stepped back between the two girls. Both Cindy and Kelly were still naked, and the white t-shirt that Aimee Jade had borrowed from Brett was a bit moist from sweating. It was weird, Aimee Jade could only remember being cold. When did she ever sweat? Why was she even thinking about that when Sean was attempting to hurt her Brett?

The second the two boys came in contact with each other, all three girls jumped slightly, and Cindyâ??s eyes teared up. Sean was on the floor within seconds. The sickening thud echoed through the room before Brett spoke to Sean then stepped away. Both Kelly and Aimee Jade instantly went for Brett, but Cindy stood there, still torn. Should she stay with Sean? But what if he goes back to how he was with Aimee Jade? Sheâ??d be pretty much fucked. But at the same time, would she mind if he actually went through and killed her? It would save her the trouble of doing it herself.

Kelly was looking to Brett while Aimee Jade was watching Cindy, wondering what she was going to do. Part of her was surprised when Cindy leaned down and pressed her hand against Seanâ??s cheek.

â??Iâ??m here for you, baby.â? She whispered. Aimee Jade just shook her head and turned around, wanting to leave this place.

There was silence amongst the boardroom after the fight was over. None of them expected a fight between Brett and Sean. Though, deep down they probably expected it. A blind man could see that there had always been tension between the two boys. A sound was finally made finally; the chairman of the committee cleared his throat. â??Well I guess thereâ??s more soap opera hereâ?¦but now itâ??s between the boysâ?¦ what do you suppose we do about this?â?

â??I say lock them both in the room and let them have at itâ?¦Sean already exposed himself as the â??snitchâ??â?

â??I say lock them up with the girls they donâ??t really desireâ?¦â?
â??That seems like a planâ?¦though one might off themselvesâ?¦â?
â??Weâ??ll be watching themâ?¦â?
â??Itâ??s so close to the school hourâ?¦can we really do that?â?
â??Itâ??ll only cause trouble if we send them back nowâ?
â??Ok, itâ??s decided theyâ??ll leave when things have settle downâ?

It was a surprise to feel Cindyâ??s presence as Sean laid there defeated. He had expected her to go over to Brett, after their little time in the â??Soap Operaâ? world. His eyes remained closed as Cindy uttered those words. He wondered why Cindy would stay here. He then raised his arm and pulled Cindy close, his lips pressed against hers. He then stopped and opened his eyes to see that Cindy was still naked. â??Thank youâ?¦â? he said closing his eyes again and gives her another kiss.

He then pulls Cindy up and sets her down on his rocked hard abs and wrapped his arms around her. That was right, she was his girl. Always been, always will be. â??Come to papaâ? he said with a smile and bended his knees a bit.

Confused and a little bit disgusted by the chose Cindy made. He was also pretty shocked at how fast Sean can go back to being himself. He looked at Kelly feeling her stare. He raised his hand and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. â??Are you okay?â? he said, then turning around and looked at Aimee Jade. Pulling her closer and gave her a kiss on the lip. â??Iâ??m sorryâ?¦that I couldnâ??t have been here earlierâ?¦â? he said.

Suddenly, the lights were out. Knocked out gas filled the room, as the door remained locked. Once everyone was knocked out, Sean and Aimee Jade was taken out of the room, and was brought in to another room. They laid them down against each other on a bed as they then left and locked the room.

Brett fell down next to Kelly as Cindy remained over there lying down on the floor, passed out like they were but with her pussy wet.

As Sean pulled Cindy towards him, Cindy seemed to pause, as if holding back from him. But when his lips touched hers, she reacted, kissing him back. She obviously loved the man, but she wasnâ??t sure what she was supposed to do. It was like she was a little kid thrown out into the wilderness with nothing to fend for herself. She had nothing going for her anymore, everything had been taken from her. It was like she had given up. And returning the kiss to Sean was her raising a white flag. It was time to stop fighting.

Kelly stood behind Brett and Aimee Jade, watching as they conversed. They seemed so happy together, even after everything that had happened. Kelly actually felt a bit left out, but instead of acting on impulse, she just held her breath.

Aimee Jade smiled gently as Brett pushed her hair behind her ear and apologized. â??Iâ??m alright now.â? Aimee Jade responded, using the typical cliché reply. â??Itâ??s okay.â? She returned the kiss, slowly moving to wrap her arms around his neck. But before she could make it around his neck, her body fell limp to the floor, passed out. Following her was pretty much everybody else. Kelly fell right next to Aimee Jade, and Brett fell partially on top of her.

It felt like mere seconds, despite the fact that it was probably about twenty minutes when Aimee Jade woke up, her warm body pushed against Seanâ??s. She jolted up, hoping he wasnâ??t awake yet, and quickly stood up from the bed. Not again, oh God no, not again! Her thoughts were screaming at her as she took a few steps back before gently falling to her knees at the foot of the bed. She then curled up in the fetal position, trying to make herself as small as possible. Maybe Sean would wake up and not get out of bed, or so she could only hope.

When Kelly woke up, she looked at Cindy and Brett. Cindy was obviously awake, but she was lying there still, not moving at all. Sitting up, Kelly sat against the wall, waiting patiently for Brett to wake up.

After a few seconds from Aimee Jade getting up Sean was up. His eyes flickered for a few seconds. He could smell and hear the fear in Aimee Jade movements as she got off the bed and tried to hide herself in this empty room where nothing but a bed was placed. His eyes stared at the ceiling as if he was a kid amazed by the blankness of the ceiling. He then shook his head and sat up. He looked around the empty room. He wasnâ??t sure whose fear it was that was laying next to him. But he could only guess.

Outside from the room, outside of the building rather, a limo pulled up. A man in a suit got out of the car. The Security Guard that was greeting him saluted the man. â??Bring me to where theyâ??re keeping Seanâ?¦â? he said as they were taking him inside the building.

Sean felt confused by all of this. Quite frankly, he didnâ??t want to do this anymore. The words Cindy said kept echoing in his mind, â??Iâ??m here for you babyâ?. He wanted to reward her by fucking her, giving her what she loves the most, his big cock. He then bit his lip. It was obviously making him horny. But he felt that she needed more. Something more relationship type and no just based on sex. He didnâ??t know what to think. All he ever wanted was to be a pimp, fuck a lot of girls, and have them craving for that cock of his. It seemed the company had made the dream come true. He never thought itâ??ll backfire on him that now he was beginning to be just the type of guy who only wanted one girl.

Soon the door was opened; it was a Security Guard who quickly stepped aside. Sean looked down from the ceiling as he soon notice who it was. â??Sirâ?¦â? he said, thinking of standing up to salute him, but he had an erection. He gulped. Knowing that if he didnâ??t heâ??ll probably end up losing his legs. So Sean stood up and saluted the man. â??I see you got a hard onâ?¦I can see whyâ?¦â? said the man in the suit. â??But it seems this girl is afraid of youâ?¦ look at the pathetic position sheâ??s inâ?¦I was wrong to give you a high schoolâ?¦erâ?¦you deserve someone of that of a college caliber at leastâ?¦â? he said.

Sean nodded, â??Sirâ?¦yes sirâ?¦thank you for the complement sir.â? The man entered the room and looked around. â??So they got you in hereâ?¦expecting you two to be fuckingâ?¦I knew that she wouldnâ??t. Sheâ??s acting like a babyâ?¦not learning the lesson of if you canâ??t beat em, join emâ?¦â? said the man.

â??Generalâ?¦itâ??sâ?¦â? said Sean. â??Donâ??t you even think itâ?¦you was taught by meâ?¦I donâ??t blame you for not breaking this oneâ?¦you have already broken over fifty girlsâ?¦Iâ??m slightly proud. So I thought Iâ??ll give you a break and help you with this oneâ?¦an incentive for her to be broken by you again. Cause I know, deep down she loves the length of your penisâ?¦â? said the General. â??We saw it on her face when we thought you had broken herâ?¦ it seems thereâ??s a reason for her to fight against youâ?¦sheâ??s in love with that Quarterback. What was his name? Brett? I knew he was bad newsâ?¦thatâ??s why I staged this, I knocked them out and removed him from you, so you can enjoy her again with him out of the pictureâ?¦letâ??s just see how strong sheâ??ll beâ? said the General.

â??Oh, Missy, Iâ??m donâ??t remember youâ??re nameâ?¦but if I were youâ?¦Iâ??ll suckâ?¦fuck this boy right here right nowâ?¦and call him daddyâ?¦or else Brett might not live to see the next sunriseâ?¦ if you think of committing a selfless act by offing yourselfâ?¦think againâ?¦youâ??ll be taking his life as well as your familiesâ?¦â? he said turning around and closing the door. â??Weâ??ll be watchingâ?¦â? was his final words.

When Brett awoke, he felt the surface he was laying on was different from the one he was on before he went unconscious. He realized he got moved. He wondered if he was alone. His vision was blurry. It was returning to him, slowly as he looked around, he saw two figures in the room. â??Where am I?â? he asked, hoping one of them would say something. He soon realizes that the two figures in front of him were Kelly and Cindy. He remembered he was slightly awake after they gas the room they were in, they getting knocked out.

[short...so...short >.<;; sorry!!]
Aimee Jade kept her eyes closed shut as she lied on the cold floor, hoping Sean wouldnâ??t notice where she was. It was a silly little hiding spot, anybody with eyes would be able to see her if they just got up from the bed, but poor Aimee Jade needed just some form of protection, even if it was this pathetic.

From the floor, she could hear Sean breathing, his breath quickening slightly to let her know he was up. Squeezing into a tighter ball, her eyes flicked open for only a short second before closing them again, holding her breath as she pretended she was invisible. That is, until she heard the door open. The bed shifted, hitting her in the back slightly, and she sat up, looking at the door. Luckily for her, the long white t-shirt that Brett had given her to wear for breakfast was still on her frail body, but it didnâ??t matter too much, because when she sat up quickly the shirt moved over her leg, showing the stranger her sex. She quickly covered it, though.

Sean seemed to have a lot of respect for this man, and when he turned to her, Aimee Jade go t the gut feeling that he was somebody she had to listen to. He was threatening not only her well being, but her whole family and even Brett. So, when he left, Aimee Jade knew that it was time to take a deep breath and deal with the cold-hard fact that she was stuck in this situation until further notice, and sheâ??d have to play along until she got out.

Her head turned, and she looked over at Sean, her body still planted on the floor.

Cindy watched as Brett awoke, his voice seeming to cover the room, but she stayed quiet. Kelly, on the other hand, sat up and looked at him. â??I donâ??t know, some man dressed in black dragged us over here and locked the door. I didnâ??t fully pass outâ?¦â? She said honestly. The gas made her black out, but she was still conscious. She remembered every detail, the black man dragging her halfway down the hallways until he decided to sling her over his shoulder, the vile things they discussed. â??Weâ??re on the third floorâ?¦they brought Sean and Aimee to the basementâ?¦â?

Sean looked over at Aimee Jade with his erection. He smiled seeing the defeated look in her eyes. â??Whatâ??s the matterâ?¦finally realizing that youâ??re my slut and not Brettâ??s? Thatâ??s rightâ?¦Iâ??m attracted to youâ?¦I like how your steaming red hot pussy feels when itâ??s enwrapped around my cockâ?¦you know you like my cock, Mm, it was a perfect fit when I fucked you outside of that cabin. On the hood of the car, now come over here and suck my cockâ?¦ you little slutâ?¦ or elseâ?¦Brett might not live to see tomorrowâ?¦that was what the General saidâ?¦if you donâ??t believe meâ?¦you would believe himâ?¦wouldnâ??t you?â? Sean said, walking over to Aimee Jade and grabbing her by her hair. â??Look at my cockâ?¦ itâ??s pulsing just for youâ?¦now open wideâ?¦and suck it like a good little whoreâ?¦ or something unpleasant might happenâ?¦â? said Sean.

The General smiled and looked at the Guard. â??Inform me on what happens hereâ?¦Iâ??ll then see how much longer this girl has to stay with us.â? He said walking away from the room. â??I got another appointment to keepâ?¦â? said the General.

Brett looked around and notices that there was basically in a cell. A prison cell to be exact, there were two bunk beds. Brett was on the floor, and Cindy and Kelly were on the beds. He looked over at Cindy then at Kelly who began to talk. â??Are you okay?â? he said standing up. Basing on what Kelly said about their location. Brett realize that meant one thing, the General was here and that meant Aimee Jade and Sean were on Sub level one, and they were on sub level three.

He then realize that he was only wearing pants and the girls, well it was kind of dark to figure out if they had anything on. He then got closer to the two girls. â??I hope you girls are turned on by being alone with meâ?¦ because in a few minutesâ?¦Iâ??m sure thereâ??s going to be an old manâ?¦ that will be demanding us to get sexualâ?¦I know you all like Sean more than meâ?¦ but the fact is, I had a nice time with you girls back at the cabin.â? Brett said, as he heard the door opening.

â??I was hoping you would say thatâ?¦â? said the General. â??Because right now, I want you guys to fuckâ?¦ and thereâ??s going to be something special about this, and that isâ?¦ well I think itâ??s more fun if you guys donâ??t knowâ?¦ you better get going Brett, if you value these two girls livesâ? said the General.

Aimee Jade felt her whole body slouch, though it was only internal, to Sean all she did was just sit there looking up at him. She felt like someone had taken a stab at her stomach and dug it in as deep as possible. She could barely catch her breath, and when she finally could she had no intention of speaking. This was her finally giving up, and she couldnâ??t do anything about it. She couldnâ??t let anything happen to the people she loved, even though there were only so few. Maybe she could have lived without her father, sheâ??d grown used to him not being around anymore, but Brett was the best thing going for her, and she didnâ??t want to lose him.

Everything seemed like a blur as Sean stood in front of her, his sex practically pointing her way. Gulping, Aimee Jade moved to her knees, sitting about a foot away from Sean. Leaning in, her hand first grabbed the head of his cock before pushing down, her head following quickly thereafter. Once she found her way down half of the length, she kept herself there, simply sucking. Her tongue was resting on the bottom side of his cock, moving back and forth as she sucked. Aimee Jade wasnâ??t being enthusiastic about her situation at all, but at least she had stopped fighting.

In the cell on the third level, Kelly and Cindy were on the same bed. Cindy was still lying down, pretending to be asleep though she was listening to everything they were saying. Kelly stood up, looking over at Brett. Both of the girls were still naked, but at this point it didnâ??t matter, everybody already saw everything.

â??If thatâ??s all weâ??re here to doâ?¦then fine.â? Kelly shrugged, walking to Brett. â??Take your pants off,â? She said sternly. Cindy was still lying in bed.

Images flashes before Sean eyes as Aimee Jade became that good little slut he had been calling her. The time at the cabin was reoccurring when she engulf half of his cock. Sean remembered the moan that escaped her lips when he pinned her down on the car top and shoved his piece of meat inside of her. How she was blushing when he began the thrusting, and then those three inevitable words escaped her lips.

Sean moved his hand down a bit and pushed strands of Aimee Jadeâ??s hair back as she continued to suck his thick cock. â??Thatâ??s a good girlâ?¦if you do a good job, Daddy will give you what you wantâ?¦â? he said, jerking his head back regardless if Aimee Jade was eager or not to suck his cock. He knew deep down whether or not she liked how he man handled her back at the cabin. Brett was a nice guy, and sometimes thatâ??s gets old and boring.

Thatâ??s part of the reason why girls like bad boys. Bad boys like Sean. That is why Sean brought in so many girls than Brett. His list owns Brettâ??s. Sean believed that Aimee Jade wasnâ??t the case. Itâ??s just that girls donâ??t really like nice guys. Sexually that is. And now that Cindy had a taste of Brett, Sean knows sheâ??ll always be loyal to him.

The feeling of being inside Aimee Jadeâ??s mouth was exciting, but that only lasted for a few seconds. Sean felt his cock getting weaker and weaker. â??Suck my cock like you mean itâ?¦ or Iâ??ll tell the generalâ?¦ â??He said with a smile, looking down at Aimee Jade. â??I still remember, donâ??t you? Those couple of words you said to me when I had youâ?¦ what was it? â??Fuck Me SEANâ?? I think I like to hear that from you againâ?

Brett looked at Kelly, and saw how quickly she was in front of him. She was such a good little girl. He raised his hand and brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear.

The General smiled, â??Oh myâ?¦ the voice in this oneâ?¦ though I thought Iâ??ll expect it from the other oneâ?¦ the one whoâ??s pretending to be asleep. Let see if I can get her to wake upâ?¦â? he said, taking out his cell phone. â??Do it nowâ?¦â? he said, and he then pressed the speaker button on his cell phone to share with them, the sound of Cindyâ??s father screaming in pain. â??Each second you waste yourself lying on that bedâ?¦ your father will continue to get electric shocksâ?¦and that would be your Uncle too, Brettâ?¦â? he said looking over at him, who was looking at Cindy then at Kelly.

Brett returned a look of anger towards the General. â??Now, now sonâ?¦ donâ??t you dare look at me like thatâ?¦ or Aimee Jade might not live to see another dayâ?¦â? he said with a smile and laughed. â??MU AHAHAâ? and turned around, â??Iâ??ll be watchingâ?¦â? he said leaving the room.

He sighed, and looked down to his feet, he notice Kellyâ??s feet as wellâ?¦and her pussy. And that instantly got a rise out of him. Though when Kelly said get his pants off, he didnâ??t had quite the erection he had now. â??Why donâ??t you take them off for meâ?¦â? he said grabbing Kellyâ??s hands and placing them on his sweat pants waist bands.

Aimee Jadeâ??s eyes remained closed, and closed tightly. The breeze coming from her nose onto Seanâ??s groin was very light, as if she was trying to hold her breath. The idea of giving Sean any satisfaction disgusted her more than anything, well, anything other than the fact that she couldnâ??t do a thing about it except give in like a good little girl. From what it seemed, lives were at stake.

As his warm hand came down onto her face, gently pushing her hair out of the way, Aimee Jadeâ??s teeth lowered, scraping at his length gently. It didnâ??t hurt him, though. If anything, it would give him a bit more pleasure. But it was only a little bit, she could feel his length going a bit flaccid in her mouth. Part of her took a bit of pleasure out of that simply because she didnâ??t want Sean to get off, but that pleasure lasted for only a short moment because it didnâ??t take long for Sean to tell Aimee Jade to step it up.

Her head bobbed back a little bit, moving slightly now as opposed to not at all. As Sean spoke to her, using his degrading words against her, reminding her of the time back at the cabin where she was so sexually high that she actually needed Sean. Her teeth lowered again, this time scraping up and down his length. They were closed enough to produce a little bit of pain, and Aimee Jade didnâ??t even notice this.

Kelly stood in front of Brett, smiling and waiting for him to pull his pants down as he pushed her hair behind her ear. â??Your good little girl, you mean.â? She chuckled, smirking gently. It was then that a manâ??s screams were echoed through the room. The sudden noise made Kelly jump and look back at Cindy who instantly shot up, standing rather quickly. It seemed like she was frozen in this position though, so Kelly turned her attention back to Brett, and just as she giggled and began pulling his sweat pants down Cindy reacted.

â??You bastard!â? Cindy screamed. â??Iâ??ve been working alongside this company for about a year now, and this is how you treat me!â? She bit her bottom lip angrily and stormed over to the general. â??You know what?! I donâ??t fucking care what you do, I know all of these little tricks youâ??ve got up your sleeve. GO ahead, kill my father, it isnâ??t like heâ??s ever been there for me before!â?

Sean closed his eyes waiting for the sudden feel of pleasure but it didnâ??t happen at all. His penis became flaccid, and not only that, he felt Aimee Jadeâ??s teeth against his skin. His eyes twitch a bit as she looked down at her. He leaned down and grabbed her hair and yanked it down pulling her down to the ground. â??Guardâ?¦ you can go ahead and tell the General that we no longer need Brett any moreâ?¦â? Sean said, getting up and walking over to the bed to where his new batch of clothes laid.

He went and removed his old t-shirt and tosses it across the room at Aimee Jade. â??I thought by now youâ??ll learn and accept your role as my bitch...I canâ??t say I blame you, after all itâ??s just strictly business.â? He said smiling tilting his head and looking over to Aimee Jade. â??Though, I have to say, you are the first one that I needed time to convertâ?¦ and now, youâ??ll be my first to rid. Once Brett is goneâ?¦ youâ??ll soon follow, because I donâ??t see any more use for youâ?¦ I only kept you around because Brett was important. Now that Brett is losing his power because he kept trying to defend youâ?¦ the both of you have welcomed out your use to the Companyâ? he said putting on his new t-shirt.

Even though Sean liked the way Aimee Jade moaned out his name and told him to continue. Aimee Jade was one particular fuck he enjoyed, that and Kellyâ??s. He smiled a little thinking of these two tags teaming him. It stirs a little reaction in his flaccid penis. Once the shirt was on him, Sean leaned down and grabbed his pair of pants and straightens his back. â??Ah! Today had been a long dayâ?¦ time to eat and relaxâ?¦ tomorrow is school after allâ?

Once he put on his pants he looked at Aimee Jade. â??You know, I think deep down you like meâ?¦you like how I man handled you in the cabin. You like how I slap you when you disobey my ordersâ?¦ I do that to all my girlsâ?¦ but youâ??re not my girlâ?¦ at least thatâ??s what youâ??re telling me right now. And I guess youâ??re not my business any moreâ?¦ itâ??s been good knowing youâ?¦â? he said walking over to the door.

Brett raised an eyebrow listening to Kellyâ??s demand. He was also quite shocked that Cindy was reacting this way. Cindy had always been the loyal slut to the company, when they say fuck sheâ??ll always reply who and when? He was shocked that she was developing a backbone. Was it because of the relationship they shared now? Or was it from meeting Aimee Jade? And compare to Kelly she was different. Being Kelly best friend, and all, he thought sheâ??ll share the same strength as Aimee Jade and fight back, but now sheâ??s the loyal slut.

He looked down when she removed his pants. He stepped out of them and kicked them back. He smiled, â??I thought you were Seanâ??sâ?¦â? he said, pushing another strand of her hair back. He then looked over at Cindy. He then looked at Kelly, and closed his eyes and kissed her. But it didnâ??t work. He felt guilty deep down in his stomach. â??This doesnâ??t feel rightâ?¦ yetâ?¦â? he said looking at Cindy.

He walked over to her and places his hand on her shoulder. â??You already survived for a yearâ?¦why waste all those time?â? he asked, concern for his cousin. The General then appeared on the speaker, â??Iâ??m glad you feel that way Cindyâ?¦ because that screams that you just heardâ?¦ was the last remaining sound he managed to make before he passed awayâ?¦â? Then the screen in front of their cell turned on and it showed Cindyâ??s father, Brettâ??s uncle lying on a table, with no color in his skin.

Brett mouth opened, as he was shocked. â??Oh and Brettâ?¦ we no longer need youâ?¦â? said the General.

Aimee Jade shrunk down to the floor as Sean pulled her hair back. When he looked down at her, she shrunk back even more. It was like he was telling her it was over for her just through that look. Yet, she wasnâ??t sure what type of â??overâ?? it was. Was she free to go, or was she pretty much dead? Keeping her fingers crossed that it was the first one, she watched Sean walk away from her, speaking to the guard.

We no longer need Brett anymoreâ?¦ What did that mean? If they hurt Brett Aimee would never be able to forgive herself. She was convinced that Brett and her were meant to spend the rest of their lives together, the connection they shared was far beyond anything sheâ??d ever had with anybody. She swallowed back a wad of saliva.

Once Sean finally finished speaking, she asked just one thing, the only thing she cared about. â??Is Brett going to be alright?â? She stood up, facing Sean. When he said that it was time to eat and relax Aimee Jade had a gut feeling that she was finally going to be released. Maybe sheâ??d finally get out of here and go back home to her empty house and take the hottest shower sheâ??d ever taken in her life. She could already smell the warm cinnamon vanilla sugar that her bathroom always smelled like when she finished in it. She waited for her answer from Sean as he walked towards the door.

The kiss between Kelly and Brett felt awkward, and Kelly could feel the tentatively feeling from Brett. She pulled back a bit, watching him as he looked over at Cindy. Cindy was standing in place, her body shaking, and when Brett went over to tell her to not waste the past year she shook a bit more.

â??Donâ??t touch me,â? She hissed, suddenly very hostile. Now that Brett was revealed to her as her cousin she didnâ??t have to listen to him, they were on an equal basis. But then a picture flickered on in front of both of them and Cindyâ??s mouth widened.

â??N-noâ?¦â? She whispered, a hand raising to her mouth. Kelly instantly walked over, placing a comforting hand onto Cindyâ??s back. â??Noâ?¦Oh my godâ?¦â? She stumbled back in shock. And thatâ??s when she walked to the door, slamming on it. â??Iâ??LL FUCKING KILL YOU!â? She screamed, her yells aimed towards the general. Whether he could hear her or not she didnâ??t care. She was going to get her revenge.

A smile appeared on Seanâ??s face when he heard Aimee Jadeâ??s reaction to what he had just said. It kind of pissed him off that the only thing she heard was Brett everything else just went in one ear and out the other. But it gave him pleasure to do this. He grabbed her by her arms and pulled her close, looking deep into her eyes. â??I just gave the permission to kill Brett.â? He said with a smirk and shoved her back down to the ground.

â??Now that you know what I meanâ?¦ maybe you can remember what else I said and understand the meaning behind those. He said opening the door and leaving. The Guard outside shut the door after him and looked in through the window at Aimee Jade. â??Pay no attention to herâ?¦ sheâ??s useless nowâ?¦â? said Sean walking towards the elevator.

Another Guard appeared and gave Sean his Bluetooth and Sean plugged it into his ear and heard everything that was happening to Cindy, Kelly, and Brett. He smiled, â??I knew Kelly would be my new Queenâ?¦ â??He stopped and rolled his eyes as he thought about the time he had with Cindy. She was greatâ?¦ but her heart was never in it, and thatâ??s why she failed even with spending one year. Her heart was never in it to begin with.

The General laughed at how Cindy was so easy to manipulate. She actually believed Brett was her cousin. Brett passed the test; he was worthy, but not worthy enough since he couldnâ??t get two girls to sleep with him. Sean on the other hand was willing to cross the line and force these two girls into submission. And Kelly, well she was one fine trophy to have been picked up by Sean.

Brett looked at Cindy then at Kelly then at the picture. There was no way that man was dead. He couldnâ??t believe it. From all the research he had done undercover, they would never kill. Or had he been tricked all this time? When Cindy suddenly uttered the words, â??Iâ??ll KILL YOUâ? the door to their prison opened.

â??Donâ??t Goâ?¦â? Brett said, grabbing Cindyâ??s hand. Knowing Cindy was emotionally high right now. If she stormed out there she might be killed like her father. Brett hands was now gripping Cindyâ??s arm. He was actually hurting her. He knew the line he had to cross to save her. He shoved Cindy back against the wall as he closed the door.

â??Noâ?¦NO!â? Aimee Jadeâ??s body flared up, and she was about to charge at Sean before he managed to grab her arms. Her knees once again hit the ground and she looked up at Sean with anger, an anger he hadnâ??t yet seen in her eyes, even when he had tried to kill her. As he turned his back, Aimee Jade hissed at him. â??Iâ??ll fucking kill you.â? It seemed like both Aimee Jade and Cindy had this anger in both of them. But unlike Cindy who would probably get as far as a petty slap, Aimee Jade had it in her to actually try to kill the man. Though she didnâ??t have a weapon, that wasnâ??t going to stop her as she jumped to her feet once again and ran after Sean, only to have the door slammed in her face. Her fists began slamming on the glass. â??You coward! Come face me like a man you little pussy!â? Whether he was able to hear her or not, she didnâ??t care. She was going to get this anger out one way or another. Her fists continuously slammed on the glass, hoping to either get someoneâ??s attention or break the glass, whichever came first. Bruises were even beginning to form on her fists.

Cindy wasnâ??t even crying she was so filled with rage. When the door opened she was already on her toes, one foot off the ground as she started to run, but Brett was ahead of her, grabbing her arm and pulling her back forcefully. â??Let me go!â? She screamed ,tugging her arm but to no avail. His fingers felt like they were digging into the bone, but that wasnâ??t going to stop her. â??Fucker, I said let me go!â? As her back hit the wall she just got angrier, her body flailing against Brettâ??s. Kelly stepped back, actually afraid of what the girl could do.

[Short >.<; sorry!]

The elevator door soon opened and Sean stepped inside and smiled. He felt great. He was now in the power position Brett use to be in. All because Brett didnâ??t had the guts to be cruel. Even now, Brett was trying to be cold; it was all to try to save Cindy.

â??Guardâ?¦â? he said before the elevator door closed. â??You can have your fun at the girlâ?¦ no mercyâ?¦â? he said smiling as the door closed. The Guard nodded and saluted as the door closed. â??No Mercy... Is there anything better?â? he said smiling as he turned his attention to the door and walked towards it.

The Guard stared into Aimee Jadeâ??s eyes as she continues to pound on the window glass that was on the door. The Guard grips the door knob and shoved it open hitting Aimee Jade as he then rushed in and tackled her to the ground. Once she was on the ground, one, two, three, hard slaps across the face.

He then turns her around, letting her face pin against the ground, along with her breasts. He smiled as he pushed down her pants and cuffed her legs together as he then picked her up and tossed her to the bed and jumped on the bed with her as he then cuffed her wrists to the bed post. â??Iâ??m going to have some fun with youâ?¦â? he said with a smile. â??So I heard you like being overpoweredâ?¦ like right nowâ?

Brett looked at Cindy and spun her around and pinned her against the wall. As he pressed his body against her, he felt her ass against his groin area. He smiled as he began to get an erection again. â??Kellyâ?¦ come over hereâ?¦ weâ??re going to fuck Cindy. First, get my cock hard and ready for Cindyâ??s assâ?¦â?

The cold hard glass was close to breaking the frail skin on Aimee Jadeâ??s fists, she wanted out and she wanted out now. How dare Sean threaten Brettâ??s livelihood!! â??Get back here!â? Was probably the last thing Sean heard before the elevator door closed. It was then that Aimee Jade caught the look in the guardâ??s eyes. â??Let me out!â? She screamed at him as he stood in front of the door, smirking almost evilly. Her fists were still pounding into the glass. â??You bastard! I said let me ou-â?? And that was when the door collided with her face. She stumbled back, grabbing for her nose. Though it wasnâ??t bleeding it felt like it was on fire. Before she could even fall to the ground she was tackled by the man, her head hitting the ground hard. She cried out, her arms instantly going up to push him off, but she should have protected her face instead because she was soon subject to the cruel slaps. She cried out again. â??Get off!â? She screamed, writhing underneath him.

She wanted to cry and scream out in anger, but she didnâ??t want to cry for him. Her body was flipped easily and she felt his body against hers, the shirt on her the only thing protecting him from seeing her whole body. Her face felt squashed against the floor as she reached out, her hands clawing at the ground trying to drag herself away. Her feet were kicking, but it didnâ??t take him a lot of strength to hold them down and cuff them together. â??You ass!â? She cried out, trying to pull her feet apart but only managing to pull the cuffs into her skin. Then, unexpectedly, her body was picked up and thrown with ease to the bed. Before her body has the chance to bounce back up from the impact he was on top of her, cuffing her wrists. â??No!â? She screamed, using the fact that her legs werenâ??t cuffed to the bed to her advantage. She moved both of her legs up, trying to knee him in the groin.

Kelly gave Brett an odd look when he told her to fuck Cindy with her. â??Brettâ?¦I donâ??t want to sound like no fun, but, um, her father just died, give the girl some slack.â? The sex-craved part of Kelly was dying down. In fact, it seemed like all of the girls had finally come to their senses. All Cindy did was cry, her tears causing the wall she was pressed against to get wet.

The move Aimee Jade was about to do was well predicted by the Guard. As he jerked back a bit and gripped her legs and bend it forward, making her ass, and pussy fall into plain sight. â??I donâ??t know how Sir Sean could pass up fucking such a fine ass like yoursâ?¦â? he said, while quickly unzipping his pants with one hand while the other hand suspended her legs in air.

His cock was already pulsing when it popped out. There was no better time than now thought the Guard. So he just shoved it in, Aimee Jadeâ??s pussy. â??God youâ??re pretty tightâ?¦I guess thatâ??s why all the men around here like youâ?¦â? he added as he began thrusting hard and fast.

Sean can only smile as he heard what was going on in Aimee Jadeâ??s room. He then switched to listening in on what Brett, Cindy and Kelly were doing. â??I wonder if the Boy Scout can do itâ? he said as the Elevator went down.

The words of Kelly awaken Brett as he looked at Cindy then at Kelly. What was he doing? Was he really going to force these girls into sex? Part of him knew that they were being watched and was confused on what to do, the other part wanted to just fuck these two girls. Back at the cabin it was pretty good sex. He looked at Cindy. â??I thought you were my good little girlâ?¦â? he said pulling her towards them and giving Kelly a kiss.

He bit his lip and pulled away. â??Iâ??m sorry Cindyâ?¦Iâ??m sorry Kellyâ?¦â? he said turning around. â??I donâ??t think I can do it eitherâ?¦ I have had enough of thisâ?¦Kelly Iâ??m not your cousinâ?¦the man on the screen thatâ??s supposedly deadâ?¦ I donâ??t recognize him. Everything the General has been sayingâ?¦â?

Just then the door opened and Sean walks in with his black T-shirt and regular cargo pants. He smiled at the two naked girls. He then upholsters his gun and fires it at Brett. â??Now Brettâ?¦donâ??t be a snitchâ?¦â?

Brett eyes went wide open as he suddenly fell down to the ground. He felt a bit woozy. He couldnâ??t believe Sean could actually pulled the trigger, but when a man is corrupted with power, heâ??ll do anything to obtain more.

Aimee Jade let out a scream when he grabbed for her legs. Though the guard predicted her kneeing him, she was caught by surprise, and when he lifted her legs in the air she felt the cold air on her sex, ominous, like it was warning her of the upcoming attack from the guard. â??No! You fucking monster!â? She screamed out as he unzipped her pants. Her body writhed on the bed, trying to escape his grasp, but with her arms clasped to the bed posts and her legs caught in his grip, well, the outcome didnâ??t look too lovely.

As his cock fell from his jeans, Aimee Jade closed her eyes, biting her lip while she turned her head. She didnâ??t want to look because she knew if she looked at his face just once more she was going to cry, and she couldnâ??t give him that type of justice. A sick man like him would probably get off on the pain and suffering of her. In fact, he wasâ?¦She just couldnâ??t give him more. And without another breath she felt him pierce through her labia and right into her sex. Her breath hitched, feeling him thrust all the way in, the tip shoving against her cervix. She bit down on her lip harder. â??Youâ??re no better than Sean,â? She whispered, trying to fight back the tears as he began thrusting relentlessly.

In the other room Cindy and Kelly were in, a gunshot was heard. Lucky for Aimee Jade she couldnâ??t hear it, the glass surrounding the room was made so that everything could be heard on the other side, but on the inside it was sound proof. The second Brett fell to the ground Cindy let out a cry and Kelly ran to Brettâ??s side.

Cindy, still against the wall, fell to the floor, pulling her legs up to her chest. Tears were falling from her face as she lowered her head into her legs, shaking. With her father dead she was the last one in her family. At first when she found out Brett was her cousin she was relieved, but now she was alone. On top of that, Sean had obviously broken and become corrupt. Sheâ??d seen him almost kill Aimee Jade twice, and that she was able to get out of her mind because she loved Sean, but now that Sean had killed his best friend, well, Cindy had finally been pulled from his hold.

Kelly was leaning over Brett, trying to calm him down. Her head turned to Sean. â??You just shot your best friend!! You may have just killed your best friend!!â? She screamed, pulling Brettâ??s sweat pants off quickly and bundling them up before pressing them to the wound, holding it against his skin tightly so that he wouldnâ??t bleed out. The room was spinning underneath them, and both of the girls had just about enough.

Aimee Jade's words wasn't going to save her. Fact was the Guard had been eyeing Aimee Jade ever since he brought them here. She was a fighter and he liked them fiesty. After a couple rounds of thrusting his cock into Aimee Jade's pussy. The Guard gripped one of her legs as he uncuffed them, he then forced her legs around his body and turned his body around to cuff them again. "This is better..." He said, having a clear view of her breasts now. He gripped her hips yet again and began thrusting, enjoying the bounce her breast made every time he fucked her long and hard.

The Guard smiled as he removed his hands and continued thrusting slowly as he gripped that white t-shirt Brett gave her and ripped it apart so he had a better view of her breasts. "Now the view is that much better..." he commented. It was getting boring standing around watching Sean and Brett fuck these beautiful girls. How lucky was he to be guarding this room? The Guard thought to himself. He smiled as he continued fucking Aimee Jade.

Sean looked over at Cindy then at Kelly. "He should of known better...and yes he was my best friend... friends come and go...just like lovers..." he said looking over at Cindy. "What a fool I was to think you were better than the rest of them...you're weak...your bark may be loud... but it doesn't bite..." Sean said aiming the gun at Kelly. "Now... are you going to be my good little bitch? And fuck me now... or do you want to be in the same position as Brett?" Sean said cold heartedly. "If you're willing to be my bitch... just maybe... just maybe I'll spare your life..." he said aiming the gun at Cindy. "Your depression sickens me..." he said firing the gun again.

"Sean...what are you doing..." suddenly the speakers were on. "Medic... get in there..." said the General. Suddenly the lights went on and the doors busted wide open. Two stretchers got rolled in as four people came in and took Brett and Cindy away. Sean stood there looking at Kelly. "Do you value your life?" he said pointing the gun at Kelly.

A cry left her mouth as he thrust in particularly hard before grabbing her leg and uncuffing them. At first she thought that maybe we have going to let her go, and her eyes opened as she went to go look at him, but thatâ??s when he pulled her legs behind his back, letting him have a much more comfortable position. â??You sick fuck,â? Aimee Jade growled, trying to keep her ground. Though she knew she couldnâ??t stop the man from doing what he was doing, she wasnâ??t going to let him get away without a few harsh shots to his ego.

When they were finally in the new position he had an easier time thrusting and on top of that, he was able to dig deeper into her. It was uncomfortable and, to add on to the tough time Aimee Jade was gritting her teeth through, it started to feel a bit good. But she wasnâ??t going to give in that easily, at least she was going to try not to.

When he tore the shirt right down the middle, the cold air against her nipples caused them to harden and it also made her shiver with a feeling of pleasure. As she did that, she saw the smile on the guardâ??s face and she went right back to her old position with her head to the side and her eyes closed. She was nearing two things; one was crying, the other one was ecstasy.

As soon as Sean aimed the gun at Kelly, Kelly stood up, not tending to Brettâ??s wound anymore. Her body became rigged and she was at a loss of what to do. He was willing to shoot Brett, heâ??d be willing to shoot her, and she was a lot less important to him. She took a step back, her hands held slightly in the air. And thatâ??s when he pointed the gun to Cindy.

Cindy heard him speak, and the second she raised her head to look up he fired the gun. She screamed out the second the sound pierced through the room, and the bullet went right through her arm. She cried out, grabbing the bleeding wound in pain. Part of her wished he had gotten a better shot so sheâ??d actually be dead. By the time the medics ran into the room Cindy was beginning to black out.

Then it was just two. Kelly looked at Sean, fearing for her life. Part of her wanted to just fuck him and save the pain of being shot at, but the other part of her was telling her to stand up to him. He didnâ??t have the greatest aim, both Cindy and Brett were probably going to live, given if they were cared for, so maybe if she stood up for him and he shot her heâ??d miss any major arteries and sheâ??d be taken out of this room, out of this situation. It seemed like a better idea. â??Go ahead, shoot me, I dare you.â? Sean had single handedly broken his hold over all three girls.

Back
Top Bottom