Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torn Apart [WhiteStar&ii]

Redemption, that was the word that was going through Brettâ??s mind, could he do something to redeem himself to Aimee Jade. Probably notâ?¦or if being locked up in her basement chained up would suffice, Brett would gladly do it. But sadly he couldnâ??t read the girlâ??s mind. He didnâ??t know what to do as he sat down on a couch with Sean across from him waiting for something. Brett eyes stared at the ground; he didnâ??t want to start anything with Sean. Sean looked at Brett and could tell that he was regretting something.

â??Iâ??m sorry that I fucked herâ?¦that sheâ??s my slut nowâ?¦â?Sean said, looking for a response from Brett. Brett continued to look down. He knew Sean was trying to string him into trouble. â??Mm, on the second thought, Iâ??m not. That bitch was so easyâ?¦easier than Kelly, and man, her tight pussyâ?¦mm. You must have done a number on her, because like less than thirty seconds she released like a good little girl.â? Sean stated, still looking at Brett, waiting for a response from the man, but alas Brett didnâ??t change. â??Why didnâ??t you fuck her? Donâ??t tell me because of the same reason why you didnâ??t fuck Cindy all those times she begged for it? I mean, once I tried to be like you and deny her when she wanted it, but she could be persuasiveâ?¦I couldnâ??t say noâ?¦not to herâ?¦she has a good bodyâ?¦.mm m mm m mmâ? Sean said shaking her head. â??Cindy was goodâ?¦Kelly was okayâ?¦Aimee Jadeâ?¦â? just then Brett stood up; Sean looked up, surprised that he cut him off there.

Brett stood up not because of what Sean said. He could care less what the man said about sex. Though fucking Kelly, Cindy riding him, was something heâ??ll never forget. But Brett stood up because he heard footsteps and seconds later one man in black came into the waiting room. â??He wants to see both of youâ?¦â? said the big strong man. Brett moved forward, Sean stood up and smiled, â??Cool.â? He said as they both left the room. As they walked, Brett began to think. Why didnâ??t he fuck Aimee Jade? It would have been better to fuck her than to have Sean do it. Could it be that Brett didnâ??t love her enough to do it? That canâ??t be, he fingered herâ?¦they kissed passionately in the past, she gave him blow jobsâ?¦he ate her out like she was some delicious pie that he would gladly stuck his face against.

It would have been easier to go through with it. Brett sighed, like humans we always think that the situation needs a more complex answer than when the simple answer would have been better. If Brett had gone through with it, Aimee Jade probably wouldnâ??t hate herselfâ?¦now Aimee Jade might have nightmares or pleasure dreams that itâ??s Seanâ??s dick that was making her pussy wet during her dreams. Was Sean that good? Cindy, now Kelly, and maybe Aimee Jade liked itâ?¦did Brett held back too much that he was too blind to see that the choices he made were bad ones? What would of happen if Brett had just gone through with it and despite Aimee Jade protestâ?¦he might end up with a few scratches, but end up as the man in Aimee Jade dreams as she sometimes have wet dreams.

It wasnâ??t until they got in the elevator did Brett snapped out of what he was thinking. He looked around, and thought when did this place have an elevator? The elevator went down to the subbasement and when the door open, the area was black. â??Step forwardâ?¦both of you.â? said the men in black. Brett and Sean stepped forward and he heard a voice in the loud speaker, â??take twenty steps forwardâ? said the voice in the loud speaker. Sean looked at Brett, Brett looked forward, he wasnâ??t afraid of the dark. Even if this was a trap, he didnâ??t care he had already committed a horrible crime. Brett walked forward, and Sean followed.
â??Good job, Sean youâ??re becoming my star employee, though I thought Brett was my right hand man. Your suggestions on how to improve our operation are fantasticâ?¦but I donâ??t get it, you have taken more girls than Seanâ?¦but yet you donâ??t fuck them. Well today, you did end up with two girlsâ?¦ so Iâ??m proud of youâ?¦â? said the voice in the loud speaker.

â??Sean, we wish to speak with Brett aloneâ?¦please take twenty steps back and go back up, and get some rest, you have done good days of work and deserve the rest,â? said the voice on the loud speaker. Sean smiled, â??Adios amigo,â? said Sean to Brett. Sean smiled and got back in the elevator, about five minutes later; he walked down the hallway and stood in front of the room where his three little sluts were sleeping in. He pressed the intercom to speak to them while he was outside and they were inside. â??How are my sluts doing?â? Sean asked bluntly.

Meanwhile back at Brett.

â??You have something to ask, sir?â? Brett asked. â??Yes, do you love Aimee Jade?â? said the voice in the loud speaker. Then a female voice echoed throughout the room, it was probably on the same loud speaker, â??Yes he does, you can see it in his eyes when he looked at her when he had to do something to her. That he wishes there was another way,â? said the other voice on the loud speaker.

Brett cleared his throat. â??Noâ?¦I donâ??t.â? he said looking straight forward into the darkness. â??Then why didnâ??t you fuck her? You knowâ?¦ Youâ??re starting to disappoint me Brett. I donâ??t need to punish you do I? I hope I donâ??t have toâ?¦â? said the voice in the loud speaker.

â??Itâ??s just old feelings I haveâ?¦from my childhood. Itâ??s not loveâ?¦because itâ??s not like I canâ??t live without herâ?¦or sheâ??s on my mind 24/7,â? said Brett. â??Then what about the other girls? Why didnâ??t you fuck them? Were they too ugly?â? said the first voice in the loud speaker.

â??Itâ??sâ?¦â? Brett said, trying to think of a clever lie. â??Itâ??s because, I see these girls as my sistersâ?¦I mean, have you ever wanted to fuck your sister?â? said Brett. He heard laughter; it was more than two people. Now he knew, that taking them down was going to be a bigger task. From what he could tell, these people speaking through a speaker were like a board of committee for a corporation.

â??Yes we haveâ?¦â? said a voice. â??Well then, I havenâ??t found a sister thatâ??s hot enough for me to fuckâ?¦â? answered Brett.

â??Brett, I never thought of you as religiousâ?¦â?

Brett was right, Aimee Jade would have dreams about Sean, but they werenâ??t dreams, they were nightmares. The nightmares started the second her eyelids closed and she fell asleep, the darkness lining the insides of her eyelids.

â?Youâ??re my slut now.â? Sean said, glaring down at Aimee Jade who was shackled to the wall, naked. â??You even said it, you begged for my dick to be inside of you.â? He grinned as he walked towards her. Leaning down, he placed a hand onto her cheek. His hand felt like fire, burning through her skin. She winced back. â??Say it again, say youâ??re my slut. Beg me for my dick. You want it, donâ??t you?â?

Aimee Jade looked up at him, tears streaming from her eyes, and suddenly Seanâ??s face turned into Brettâ??s. For some reason, Aimee Jade perked up slightly. â??Iâ??m your slut. Please, please, I need your dick inside of me, now. I have to have it, please.â? Her bottom lip trembled as â??Brettâ?? began laughing and then suddenly changed back to Sean. What was weird was that Brett seemed to appear behind Sean with a man wearing black behind him, handcuffing the man.

â??You were right,â? Sean started, talking to the man in black while still looking at Aimee Jade. â??She sat there motionless for me, but for Brettâ?¦I think thereâ??s something theyâ??re not telling us.â? Aimee Jadeâ??s eyes widened and she tried to stand up, only to be pulled back because of the short chains. â??He slept with my girlfriend and Aimee Jadeâ??s best friend, thereâ??s a damn well good reason he didnâ??t sleep with Aimee Jade.â? He looked over Aimee Jade with confusion, trying to figure out what it was.

â??Sean,â? The man in black started, holding back Brett, â??from my assumptions, I think they..love each other.â? And with that, Sean burst out laughing.

â??No, itâ??s actually me that she loves, my dick, my mouth, my body, me.â? That smile that Sean always had seemed to glow brighter in the dark room, and then suddenly Brett jumped out from behind, wrapping his handcuffs around Seanâ??s neck.

â??Actually, no, I love her.â? Brett said, pulling hard on the chain and choking Sean.

Suddenly Aimee Jade was pulled awake from her strange dream by Seanâ??s voice over the loudspeaker. Aimee Jade jumped, surprised at the voice that came from her dreams. She pushed herself up to as sitting position with her hands and looked sleepily over at the glass where Sean was standing. Her feelings towards Sean seemed to shift, she viewed him as even more of a bad guy than she had before, all because of a dream she didnâ??t even understand. She remained sitting a Cindy stood up, grabbing Kellyâ??s arm and pulling her out of bed, standing at full attention.

â??Sean-y, baby, let us out, please? Weâ??ve been good girls, come on. Weâ??ll do anything.â? Cindy smiled teasingly as she stood naked in front of the glass that held Sean on the other side. He had always complimented her body, and she knew he couldnâ??t resist it.

Silence filled the room after the religious comment. More annoyed than anything Brett remained standing there in the darkness. Speaking to god knows who, but nonetheless they could hear him and the way they would talk to him was through a speaker. Brett wondered what type of room he was in. Were they speaking to him through an intercom? Or was there a computer system here that had speakers and they were speaking through that. It didnâ??t really matter Brett finally thought to himself. He wondered how much longer he had to be here.

â??Still Brett,â? said another Voice, finally breaking the silence. â??We canâ??t help but feel that youâ??re trying to stop usâ?¦trying to take us downâ?¦because wellâ?¦if you are, youâ??re out of your leagueâ? said the Voice. Brett yawned, â??Iâ?¦Iâ?¦Iâ?¦â? said Brett, he was speaking incoherently because of the yawning. Brett was tired; he had little to eat, and had one heck of a day with Cindy and Kelly. â??Maybe the boy should restâ?¦â? said the Woman voice from earlier. â??He did have a long dayâ? the woman added.

Brett closed his mouth and stretched, and then suddenly lights flickered on, blinding Brett as he took a step back, pulling his hands up to shield his eyes. He thought to himself (why didnâ??t the lights turned on beforeâ?¦why now?) as he spun around, taking in his surroundings. He was in a white room, he couldnâ??t tell where the door was, and there was no bed. Was he being imprisoned?

The answer he got for the lights not turning on was they could have turned off the motion detectors then turned them back on when he began to speak to him alone, because Brett hardly moves when heâ??s speaking to someone. A look of confusion appeared on Brettâ??s face as he realizes that these guys did their research not only on girls, but on him as well. â??Am I being imprisonedâ?¦â? shouted Brett.

â??Are you trying to take us down?â? said a Voice. Brett shook his head. The Voice replied, â??What was that?â? Brett then knew that not only could they listen in on him, but he was being watched as well. â??Itâ??s as you say, Iâ??m out of my leagueâ?¦â? said Brett. â??Why would a peasant fight a king? Heâ??s certainly out of his matchâ?¦right?â? added Brett. â??Good, since you understand thenâ?¦weâ??ll give you another shot, take this as a warningâ?¦â? said the Voice. Brett saw a door slide open. He walks towards it, just as he walks pass the threshold of the door, Brett felt an electric shock that sends him falling face forward, breathing heavily. Luckily the voltage wasnâ??t high enough to knock him unconscious, just stun him.

â??That was the warning, youâ??re a smart guy Brett, donâ??t do something stupid,â? and with that, a beep was heard signaling to Brett that the conversation was over. The analogy that Brett wanted to say was David vs. Goliath they may have more power than he did, but nobody is invincible.

Meanwhile, on the upper level where Sean was standing in front of three beautiful girls, they he had the pleasure of fucking each and every one of them before. He stood there smiling as Cindy and Kelly werenâ??t really sleeping, by walking over to them. â??Baby you need your restâ?¦and Iâ??m under strict orders to not let you girls out. Though if you wantâ?¦I can come in and spend some time with my three little sluts.â? He said with a smile.

Sean had some unfinished business he had with Aimee Jade, he had felt her cum, but she hadnâ??t felt him release yet. And well, he didnâ??t want her to experience sex and not feel the joy of a man release. â??If you want me to come in, step back and hold Aimee Jade down, so she doesnâ??t think of escaping.â?

Aimee Jade refused to get up; she just sat there glaring at the two girls and Sean. It was amazing the capability sex had over a person. With Cindy, it seemed to make her meaner, yet nicer. She was meaner to Aimee Jade, but then again sheâ??d never been nice, and Aimee Jade had yet to jump onto the bandwagon. In fact, Aimee Jade did a bit of thinking right before she fell asleep and she decided that sheâ??d do anything to stay off of that bandwagon. She didnâ??t want to become a sex-craved lunatic, such as what Kelly had become, which was really disappointing.

Aimee Jade had always known that Kelly had somewhat of a dark side to her, but she hid it well behind the school books. Everybody just viewed Kelly as a typical nerd, somebody who would be quiet all of the time, shy away from popular things, and of course know everything. What they didnâ??t know, though, was that Kelly had a huge perversion, and Aimee Jade knew this side all too well. On their weekly sleepovers, Kelly would tell Aimee Jade some of her deepest fantasies. Aimee Jade knew some dreams Kelly had that had been sexual, and throughout all of this, Aimee Jade realized that Kelly was a lot more sexually mature than most people, despite being a virgin at the time. Kelly had to know everything, and sex was an interest. Of course, she never learned what sex really was until earlier that day. And, God, did she love it. Maybe that was why sheâ??d completely changed. Sheâ??d finally discovered the reality of sex and the impact it has on a person. She had let her sanity go just so she could be touched, and it seemed to have officially corrupted her.

So, when Sean told the girl that he would come in and spend some time with them, Kelly was quick to reply, running over to Aimee Jade to grab her arm and hold her back. Cindy chuckled. â??Sean, look at what you did to that girl, youâ??ve got her needing your cock.â? She licked her lips and walked over to Aimee Jade, who was now standing up, and grabbed her arm, holding her back roughly. It was as if Aimee Jade had become an animal, held back whenever the door was open. But maybe it was the right thing to do, because the second Sean opened the door, Aimee Jade pulled away, trying to escape. The two girls overpowered her, easily, but Aimee Jade somehow managed to get through Kellyâ??s grip, and before Kelly grabbed her arm back, Aimee Jade yanked her arm from Cindy and ran towards the door before Sean could even walk in. Her goal of course was escape, she didnâ??t want to be here anymore, it was like she was just a toy for these men, something they could lock up and mock. â??You fucker!â? Aimee Jade screamed at Sean just as she came up to him. He was standing in front of the now closing door, and she knew that if she had any chance of escape, sheâ??d have to shove Sean to the side, and if he just moved out of the way she might have a chance.

Aimee Jade was thinking maybe, just maybe, sheâ??d have a chance to overpower Sean. Of course that would never happen unless he wasnâ??t expecting it, and he was watching her run towards the door. There was absolutely no chance that sheâ??d be able to get out, but that didnâ??t mean she wouldnâ??t try. She couldnâ??t give up hope, she seemed to be the only one left with any bit of sanity.

Behind her, Kelly and Cindy were running to get her, surprised at first that sheâ??d been able to get away from them. But they stopped running when they both noticed that Sean would catch her, and they just stood there smiling as Aimee Jade ran right into Sean, trying to shove him to the side.

Hurt and tired, Brett continued lying down on the cement floor after the shock he received. His eyes slowly came to a close as his left cheek began to go numb from touching the cement floor. Not only was Brett hurt physically, but he was hurt mentally as well. His morale had just taken a dive after that meeting with the â??powers that beâ? basically the people who were running the operation. He thought he was doing good masking his motives in front of these people, but it seems they have saw through him from the beginning.

What should he do now? That was the question Brett was seeking as he slowly drifted off to the realm of where his unconsciousness lies. His eyes finally came to a close as he was now there. It was pitch black, he could hear voices, most him.

â??I canâ??t believe you have chosen this pathâ?¦â? said a younger version of Brett.
â??I wanted to become a doctorâ?¦â? said a six year old Brett.
â??I wanted to become a spyâ?¦â? said a ten year old Brett.
â??I wanted the power to time travel so I can save dadâ?¦â? said a fourteen year old Brett.
Then all four of the voices spoke at once â??You Let Us Down!â?

Brett body began to shake. They say that when a person inner world is in chaos, their body reflects that world, and will begin to deteriorate. Meaning if youâ??re in a good and happy place, youâ??ll be healthy, if not, youâ??ll become to get sick and weak.

Back at the imprisonment cell, Sean raised an eyebrow at what Cindy meant; he looked at Kelly rushing over to Aimee Jade. Her breasts jiggled nicely, and so did her ass. He smiled. Then his eyes wander over to Cindyâ??s, she was taking her time walking over to Aimee Jade, as if she was doing a show for Sean. His flaccid penis started to swell into an erection. He whispered to himself, â??Thatâ??s my girlsâ?¦â? he said with a smile, as he placed his hand on the biotech gizmo, it read his fingerprints and was granted access.

Meanwhile back at the corporate office. â??Sir, Sean is accessing the imprisonment, should we send someone to get him out?â? said one of the workers. â??Noâ?¦ let him have his funâ? said one of the Bosses. â??Yes sirâ?¦â?

Sean smirked as he saw the two girls trying to catch Aimee Jade. (Aimee Jade, Aimee Jade) Sean thought internally, (You are a feisty oneâ?¦I love it, youâ??re just like them, even though you are choosing to hide it right now, maybe because youâ??re holding out for Brett, but either wayâ?¦I will bring that side out of youâ?¦I have already seen itâ?¦tasted itâ?¦I will make you scream my name once again.) he told himself as he watched Aimee Jade runs towards him.

Finally, as Aimee Jade was close enough, â??You must be jokingâ?¦do you know who I am?â? he said, as he felt Aimee Jade bump into him, he didnâ??t even stumble, as he wrap his arms around her neck, spinning her then pulling her back against him. â??You like it rough donâ??t you, thatâ??s why youâ??re acting up, but donâ??t worry, Daddyâ??s in the houseâ?¦ â??Said Sean, taking a sniff of her hair then pushes her back into the room, and steps in as the door closes.

â??Say it; say that youâ??re my slut.â? Sean said, walking straight up to Aimee Jade and once again, those tight hands of his wrap themselves around her neck and began squeezing, â??What was that? Was that the sound of me cutting up your oxygen supply? Remember what I told you? Back when you still were trying to defy meâ?¦â? releasing his grip a little, Sean slams Aimee Jade against the wall then returns his squeeze on her.

While Sean had his right had on Aimee Jadeâ??s neck, his left hand was unbuckling his jeans. â??Girls, come, and remove my jeansâ?¦â? Sean said with a smile as he stared into Aimee Jadeâ??s eyes.

The second her body came into contact with Seanâ??s, she thought maybe, just maybe, sheâ??d broken through him and escaped. Images of freedom appeared in her mind, reminding her what fresh air smelled like, the feel of no hands holding her down, the feel of clothesâ?¦ It hadnâ??t been too long since sheâ??d been kidnapped, but she was already being driven insane. She couldnâ??t stay here forever; they couldnâ??t let her stay here forever. Somebody would soon realize that sheâ??d gone missing, and they would come looking for her.

Of course, the fresh air was only her imagination because suddenly all air was cut from her as Seanâ??s powerful arms wrapped around her neck, choking her for a second. â??You creep, you fucker, one day youâ??ll get whatâ??s coming for you.â? Aimee Jade hissed to Sean before he let her go, spinning her around. â??Never. Iâ??m not your slut, Iâ??ll never be your slut.â? She crudely spat at Seanâ??s feet just before he grabbed her neck, squeezing. She let out a cry, grabbing for his arms and clawing at them, trying to get him to let her go. Gasping for air, Sean let her go, but only to slam her into the wall and put his hold back onto her neck. Her hand went back up to his wrist, still clawing at it for freedom.

As Sean unbuckled his jeans and called over Cindy and Kelly, who quickly walked over to assist him, letting him step out of his jeans and everything, Aimee Jade continued to cry out and gasp for any bit of air she could get. If she had the chance, sheâ??d kill him now, and make sure he could feel every painful second of it.

â??L-let me go!â? She cried out.

Where was Brett when you needed him? For sure he would have stopped Sean from doing this if he caught him in the act. Oh yeah he was bonding with the cement, the cement and him were getting to know each other through naptime.

â??Has Brett moved?â? said one of the Bosses.
â??No he hasnâ??t.â? replied another.
â??We should get him checked outâ?¦â? added another.
â??You mean like a psychiatrist?â? said the Female voice form earlier.
â??Schedule in an appointment with the schoolâ??s shrink,â? suggested another.
â??Their school shrink is one foxy momma,â? a man shouted.

Every Boss in that room looked at him and laughed. â??So weâ??ll definitely have Brett checked out, hopefully weâ??ll get to the bottom of this,â? said the First boss. â??What about Aimee Jade? You think sheâ??ll crack?â? asked the Female Boss. â??Sheâ??s stubborn like her mother.â? The room suddenly became quiet; a few of them got up off their seats and left the room.

A guard was ordered to pick up Brett and bring him to another room. He lifted him up no problem. Brett began snoring. â??Poor kidâ?¦they must have worked you pretty hardâ? the guard said as he brought Brett to another imprisonment room with a bed. He then laid Brett down on the bed and put a blanket over him before leaving.

Sean smiled; he loved those girls being feisty, because sooner or later, theyâ??ll end up looking like hypocrites. â??Never say, neverâ?¦â? Sean said as he saw how good his other two little sluts were; he lifted up his each foot so that he could get out of his jeans. And how perfect was this that Aimee Jade was naked.

His eyes twitched when he felt and saw Aimee Jade spitting at his feet. â??You stupid little bitch.â? He shouted, never in his life did someone beneath him spat on him, never, those that came close, ended up in the hospital. Sean hands began to squeeze Aimee Jade tighter, before it was just for domination, this time he was going for the kill. â??I told youâ?¦one little thing you did to meâ?¦that I donâ??t like Iâ??ll KILL you.â? he said, now both hands on Aimee Jadeâ??s neck.

Then something snapped in his mind, he couldnâ??t kill this bitch. No, this bitch was his little slut. Not only that, but the Boss will be angry with him, and that would mean Sean will get punished, and he didnâ??t want that. He was going to become the number one guy, their right hand man because Brett was failing at it. â??You useless piece ofâ? Sean shouted as he release his grip on Aimee Jadeâ??s neck and quickly moved one hand on her back and bend her forward then grabbed the end of her neck and stuck his hand between her ass as he picked her up and send her flying to the bed.

â??GIRLS, tie her downâ?¦â? said Sean, and with that Cindy and Kelly, probably aroused to see Sean all big and bad, and in control quickly rush over to Aimee Jade, Cindy held Aimee Jadeâ??s right hand down, Kelly held her left hand down. Sean walked over, and spat in Aimee Jadeâ??s face. â??Youâ??re beneath me little bitchâ?¦time to start acting like it,â? he said grabbing hold of her ankles, then hiked them up a bit, as he scooted his legs underneath Aimee Jade, he then spat again in Aimee Jadeâ??s face. â??You donâ??t like that do you? When people spit on youâ?¦but youâ??ll probably like this BITCH.â? He said, sliding his dick into her, and began pounding her as if her pussy was wet hot and slick.

Crying out the second Seanâ??s hands tightened, she continued trying to pry his hands off of her neck. She was gasping for air, her face even turning a slight sickly color, as if sheâ??d just thrown up. She felt like he was really going to do it, kill her. Tears were streaming down her face and one of her feet planted itself against the wall, pushing herself up as it slid down. Her mouth opened as if she was going to scream out, but she couldnâ??t get any words out. Her vision blurred quickly, and the room seemed to slowly disappear as she fought for those few seconds of life. Everything seemed so unimportant right now, if she had just done what he had wanted, this wouldnâ??t be happening.

But suddenly Sean let go, and she almost fell to the floor, unable to hold herself up. Sheâ??d have fallen to the floor is Sean didnâ??t grab her. She was gasping for air as if she hadnâ??t breathed in hours, and when Sean picked her up, throwing her to the bed, she cried out, shocked. She felt as if sheâ??d just woken up from being unconscious, her energy had been sucked out of her. But she wasnâ??t yet ready to give up the fight.

Just before Aimee Jade went to get up, Kelly and Cindy rushed to her side, holding her hands down. Aimee Jade cried out, trying to pull her hands free, but they wouldnâ??t let her go this time, and as Sean walked over, her heart beat faster and faster. And then he spat at her face, the spit landing on her cheek and dripping down. Aimee Jade fought with Kelly and Cindy to get away, pulling at her arms as hard as possible. She wanted to kill this man so badly. It was as if his goal was to make her feel like shit, and it was working. Just him saying that she was below him made her believe it.

When he grabbed her ankles, she began kicking, or at least trying to. â??Get off of me, you bastard!â? She screamed just before he shoved into her, and she screamed out, crying. â??Get off, stop, please.â? Sheâ??d cry, her body flailing on all directions as she tried to get away. Cindy and Kelly just stood there, holding her down and watching as Sean fucked Aimee Jade relentlessly. As Sean did this to her, all Aimee Jade could think of, besides how much she wanted him to stop, was the fact that all she really wanted right now was for Brett to be there, taking care of her, keeping Sean away from her, making sure nothing bad would happen to her. Yet, why was she even thinking of Brett as the â??superheroâ??? Heâ??d tried to do this to her, too. But he did let her get away, and just by doing that made all of the difference.

No good deed goes unnoticed? Who thought of that? People do good deeds every day, and what do they get for it? Nothing, because the fact of the matter is, we donâ??t reward those who are good, we reward those who are bad. Thousands of people out there in this world are rich because of what? Because of hard work, thatâ??s laughable at best. Most of these people cheated their ways up the world, and thus they have become rich, the people who do try to become rich the proper way? When they have reached that point they are too old to enjoy it.

Thatâ??s exactly the reason why Brett right now is lying in bed feeling cold, even though there was a warm blanket covering over him. Hurting the person he loved, fucking his ex, and some beautiful girl that he knew to be his loved one best friend. Brett couldnâ??t take it anymore. How does a person feel when they lost their loved ones? They feel that thereâ??s no point in going on, and thatâ??s exactly what Brett felt. In Brettâ??s subconscious, he was dreaming of todayâ??s events. Aimee Jade calling him a monster, a bitchâ?¦someone heâ??ll killâ?¦someone who would never ever have the chance to fuck her. Noâ?¦ Brett will never have that chance; Sean had already stolen that chance. What good was it to fuck Aimee Jade when sheâ??s already used and abused?

It would make no difference now, to fuck Cindyâ?¦whenever he wanted to, or Kelly. Or the hot psychiatrist that Brett will meet on Monday. Thatâ??s what men do in these sessions. They donâ??t really talk about their feelings, and letâ??s face it psychiatrist, are kind of a legal way for whores, hookers to have sex. Theyâ??re just a bit smarter thatâ??s all. Letâ??s face it; most of the psychiatrists are beautiful women.

â??Shut the fuck up! You have no right to demand anything from me you slut! But youâ??re my slut.â? Sean said with a smile, as he continued to thrust his sex inside of her. â??Cindy, and Kelly, thinks of something to do to arouse this slut right hereâ?¦I want to see her inner slut!â? Sean demanded as he continued to fuck Aimee Jade. Sean breathed, his heart was pounding, never in his life did he got this worked up over a woman.

He smirked as the harder and faster he pounded against Aimee Jadeâ??s sex, the more her breast bounced. â??Donâ??t fight it bitch, you know you love my dick in youâ?¦you have already announced it before, donâ??t look like a hypocrite now,â? said Sean as he continued to thrust forward.

â??Sir, I think you have to look at this,â? said an Office worker. One of the Bosses looked up, â??What do we need to look at? Weâ??re discussing our stock market options,â? said the Female Boss. The Office worker clicked a button on the remote, and it showed Sean going overboard. â??Well the bitch certainly deserved itâ?¦â? said one of the Bosses.

â??Thereâ??s a reason why Brett is our right hand manâ?¦he has learned how to mask his emotionsâ?¦thatâ??s why I like him,â? said the Female Boss.

â??I recruited Sean because he was big and strong,â? said a Male Boss.
â??Well Sean is good, heâ??s a good lackey, but right now, as heâ??s proving to usâ?¦heâ??s no leader,â? said the Man who first spoke during Brettâ??s little conversation with the Board of Committee.

â??But Aimee Jade will soon succumb to her hormonesâ?¦so wouldnâ??t that be in favor for Sean?â? said a Male voice. â??Though his method may be questionable, heâ??s getting the job done. When has Brett ever brought in one girl that has changed?â? added that same Male voice.

The Female Boss spoke again, â??But you forget that most of the girls have fantasies about Brett.â?

[Ugh, I swear to god, this writers block has really got a hold on me, it wont go away!!]

The more Sean thrusted inside of her, the more wet Aimee Jade had become. She couldnâ??t help it, nobody could control their body in a situation like this. But that didnâ??t mean that Aimee Jade liked it. She still tugged at her arms and cried like a little girl, begging Sean to stop. Yet, she knew that he wouldnâ??t stop, not until he came. Aimee didnâ??t know whether sheâ??d be able to get away with not climaxing, herself, but she was going to try her hardest to. The funny thing was, it seemed easier to put off the pleasure that was slowly building in her lower body when Kelly and Cindy tried to do something arousing.

Neither of the girls could let Aimee Jadeâ??s arms go, due to her still trying to get away, so they decided to try and say some arousing phrases, moan, and the works. It would have definitely worked if it were any other girl whoâ??d already given in, but Aimee Jade tried her hardest to ignore them. She shut her eyes, shaking her head and tried to pull away, still. It was a nightmare, and not only that, she knew that this moment would haunt her for the rest of her life, especially when Kelly butt into Cindyâ??s moans, a silly attempt at getting Aimee Jade aroused.

â??Oh, come on Aimee Jade, it canâ??t be that hard.â? Kelly started, knowing exactly what she was about to do. â??Just pretend that Sean is Brett or something, you know youâ??ll enjoy it. I know you enjoyed all of those times with Brett before.â? With that, Cindy froze, her hands holding Aimee Jade down clenching even harder. So the rumors were true, Brett had done something with Aimee Jade. She grit her teeth and looked over to Sean.

â??Give this bitch the best youâ??ve got, donâ??t stop until sheâ??s cums, I donâ??t care if it takes hours. Break this bitch down.â?

The people in the security room were watching Sean fucking Aimee Jade with the help of Cindy and Kelly, they were also watching Brett. â??Hey look, itâ??s that kid who didnâ??t fuck the girl when he had the chanceâ? said a Security Guard. â??I donâ??t know how someone could be sleeping through all of thisâ?¦I mean from what I can tell, the dude loves her. So why is he sleeping at a time like this?â? said the Security Guardâ??s partner. â??Man you just want to see two guys with three girls fucking each other brains out,â? said the first Security Guard. â??Is that a crime?â? said the second Security Guard. â??Horny bastardâ?¦anyways you think we should wake him up?â? asked the first Security Guard. â??I donâ??t knowâ?¦wonâ??t we get in trouble?â? said the Second Security Guard.

Brett was still out like a baby. The mental stress he suffered from forcing himself to do those things to Aimee Jade was tiring, and then he started to eat and finger Aimee Jade, thus added Sexual stress to his body, then came Kelly, though he started to release those sexual feelings, it added more stress, then when Cindy and Kelly tag teamed him, physical stress was added onto the stack. Brett was going to be out for a good two or more hours.

Sean was now the main man with Brett out of commission for a few hours. A smiled formed his lips when Kelly spilled the beans; he knew Cindy would handle it like an ex would. It was obvious that Cindy still had feelings for Brett, but little did she know that Kelly was speaking the truth, but kind of twisting it. All those things that they did together were before Cindyâ??s time with Brett.

Still Sean could only smile when Cindy got all bitch like and demanded him to fuck Aimee Jade. â??Cindy, this is not the time! I donâ??t want to punish you too. Iâ??m big Daddy around hereâ?¦all of you are my slutsâ? Sean said, sliding his dick out and spreading Aimee Jadeâ??s leg out. â??Hold her leg if you can girlsâ?¦this is going to feel even better.â? Sean said, grabbing his dick and aims it back into her pussy.

â??Still not consume by hormones yet huh?â? Sean said leaning his body forward placing both of his hands by Aimee Jadeâ??s side, slowly thrusting back into pace. â??Sooner or laterâ?¦that dirty feel,â? Sean spit at Aimee Jadeâ??s face again. â??Will consume youâ?¦and you will love the feeling of my cockâ?¦â? Slam, Sean pushed all of his length inside of her. â??My semen on your faceâ?¦ohâ?¦â? Slam again, â??Thatâ??ll be fucking hot wouldnâ??t it girls?â? he said with a smile, as he slammed all of his length and girth into her.

Sean began to slow down again as he moved his hands away. â??Girls move a bit,â? He said grabbing hold of Aimee Jadeâ??s leg once again and begins spreading them wide again, as he now gripped onto them and began thrusting at fast, pounding into Aimee Jadeâ??s sex, burying his dick all the way to the root with each thrust.

Aimee Jade could feel herself slowly slipping under, the pleasure in her body rising. But this time, she wouldnâ??t let herself give in, no matter how good it felt. At least, sheâ??d try not to. Earlier that day, the only reason she was so sexually high was because of Brett and Kelly. Brett had fingered her to the point that sheâ??d almost given in. If it hadnâ??t been for Kelly being dropped off, Aimee Jade would have given in. Brett got her close enough in a matter of seconds. Maybe it was just the thrill that Brett was touching her, that he wanted to touch her, that they both wanted it. Aimee Jade actually wished that it was Brett that had taken her innocence, not Sean. At least with Brett, Aimee Jade knew that there would be at least some underlying love in there.

Kelly, on the other hand, managed to come close enough to getting her off because, well, oral sex felt amazing, simple as that. And on top of that, Kelly did it with enthusiasm. Of course, Kelly had been given orders from Sean and Cindy that she wasnâ??t supposed to get Aimee Jade off at all. Aimee Jade had already been called off as Brettâ??s property, and at the moment, Aimee Jade was his responsibility. But when he let her go, Aimee Jade was open to the world, and Sean dragged her in on her sexually high moment of weakness. Sheâ??d been denied an orgasm twice in a row within about ten minutes; any girl would have been driven insane. Aimee Jade didnâ??t go insane, though, sheâ??d just given in a bit too easily to Sean, she had absolutely no control over her body, which was what she was trying to control now.

Cindy and Kelly continued to hold Aimee Jadeâ??s arms, feeling her slowly stop trying to get away. â??I donâ??t care if you donâ??t do anything to us right now; I want this girl to suffer, bad.â? Cindy hissed. Sheâ??d been taught well enough to wait her turn, and even with her boyfriend fucking another girl, if it bruised that girlâ??s ego enough, it would be more than enough pleasure for Cindy. Kelly, on the other hand, hadnâ??t been taught any lessons except that being fucked felt incredible, and she was growing restless. The wetness grew between her legs as she watched Sean and Aimee Jade, imagining herself as Aimee Jade. Sean already had his turn with her, and she knew exactly how amazing Sean was. Both Sean and Brett were incredible fucks, but there was one big difference between them. Sean fucked relentlessly, no attachments, he just went after the climax. Heâ??d be a great one night stand. Brett, on the other hand, obviously had emotional attachments, even though he hid it well. He could manage his emotions enough to be almost as good as Sean with no attachments, but Brett appeared as a long-term relationship type of guy. It was weird how these details could change the way a person fucks completely.

As Sean made the girls hold onto Aimee Jadeâ??s leg, Cindy grabbed for it, still holding onto Aimee Jadeâ??s arm as well. With every thrust that Sean made, Aimee Jade came even closer to the building pleasure. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach, growing quickly. When Sean asked the girls if it would be hot, Aimee Jade shook her head no while Kelly and Cindy nodded, agreeing completely. And then Sean resituated them again, grabbing a hold of Aimee Jadeâ??s legs and pushing in as deep as he could go. Sean was definitely getting Aimee Jade close, and it became apparent when a soft moan escaped her mouth and her face reddened slightly, embarrassed. She couldnâ??t give in, she just couldnâ??t!

With Brett still out of commission, Aimee Jade was undoubtedly going to have her second orgasm, and from the same guy no less. Kelly comparison between Sean and Brett were almost straight on, but the fact that, the moment Brett was fucking Kelly the environment was chaotic, if it had been them alone in their bedroom, Kelly would probably want to be changed Brettâ??s slut instead of Sean. Just, Sean was the aggressive type; he would give it to you hard and fast.

â??We need to talkâ?¦â? Sean said to Cindy, he didnâ??t like it that Cindy was still obsessed over Brett. She was his girl now, and she shouldnâ??t be thinking about Brett. Why was it, that almost all the girls that had been turned into sluts, each had a thing for Brett? Sean didnâ??t care at that moment, he was going have to think about it later on, but right now he wanted to make Aimee Jade reach another orgasm just like he did with her outside of the cabin, on the hood of Brettâ??s car.

Sean smiled when Aimee Jade began to moan. Nobody was that strong willed that she can stop herself from releasing, especially since she was a teenager girl. It might be a different story if it was a woman who was getting fucked here but it wasnâ??t. It was a senior girl in high school who will no doubtingly become a sex crave addict just like Cindy and Kelly. Things will be fun when they are in school.

He continued thrusting into her, at a fast pace, then a thought entered Sean. He smiled more, as he greatly reduces his thrusting speed. Now keeping his pace deliberately slow, it was to drive Aimee Jade insane. The last time he did that, it was to Kelly, her head was turning left and right, it was kind of torture to Kelly since the first time Sean changed her, she was use to getting it hard and fast.

Sean looked at Aimee Jade as he fucked her slowly, enjoying the sight of his girth splitting her apart. Her pussy even though Aimee Jade didnâ??t want it to happen, sucked his cock every time he withdrew it but seemed to be begging for it as he re-enter her. After a few minutes, Sean felt it was time to get this over with, he smiled as he began pounding back into her, rocking the bed and hopefully to make her moaning with each thrust.

Then suddenly, Sean stopped, with his erected penis buried inside her pussy. Sean leaned over and told motion the guys to let go of her hands then he slides his right hand under her lissome body and pulls her up, hugging her as her body pressed against his, Seanâ??s dick never losing contact with her as she was now kind of sitting on him. Sean then stood up, holding her tightly as he began to pounding her again. Sean looked down and saw that his sheer force was making Aimee Jadeâ??s ass jiggle.

When Sean told Cindy that they needed to talk, Cindyâ??s heart raced, was he about to dump her? Because that was usually the only time a man ever said â??we need to talkâ? to anybody, and vice versa of course. But Cindy quickly pushed that thought out of her mind, shaking her head and holding Aimee Jadeâ??s arm even tighter once again. She looked over at Kelly, who seemed absorbed in the moment, watching as Sean pounded deep within Aimee Jade. It was obvious, even Cindy noticed, that Kelly was imagining herself as Aimee Jade, being fucked relentlessly.

Brett was almost right when it came to all of the girls liking Brett a lot more. Brett was a lover, Sean was just in it for the fucking, or so it seemed. But a lot of girls ended up liking it rough. Kelly would always prefer Sean over Brett. The schoolgirl crush she had on him for the past few years, the dreams heâ??d been in, the way he took over her body. Brett was amazing, hands down, but he didnâ??t have what Sean had. Cindy was the same way, but they both viewed Brett as somewhat of an unreachable mystery. Kelly wasnâ??t supposed to touch him because her best friend had a crush on him. Cindy was supposed to stay away from him because he was her boyfriendâ??s best friend. But maybe that was what made Brett soâ?¦attractive. It was all a game.

As Sean slowed down, Aimee Jade knew she was going to climax whether she wanted to or not. She didnâ??t have a choice anymore, the pleasure was just too much. But when Sean slowed down, Aimee Jade looked at him, somewhat surprised and feeling the need to beg him to go faster. She bit her bottom lip to keep quiet, feeling the pleasure remain the same, not growing. She had been so close, why couldnâ??t he just finish the job? Aimee Jade just wanted to get this over with. So when Sean picked her up, Aimee Jade breathed out, her hands resting on his shoulders. She managed to control herself for that short moment without begging for it.

But now they were in a promising position, Seanâ??s dick poking and prodding inside of her. She let out another moan as he began pounding again. Aimee Jadeâ??s head fell back slightly and her body jerked, and it only took a few more seconds before her walls tightened around Seanâ??s length and a moan escaped her lips. She climaxed, holding onto Sean for dear life as her head fell back and she saw stars.

Love is a complicated matter. Can people truly stay affectionate for one person? If that was the case then people wouldnâ??t find other people, more than one! Attractive, but the fact of the matter is guys find many girls attractive, and girls find many guys attractive. So if a person finds many people attractive, there canâ??t be a guarantee that love is what everybody thinks it is. Say a husband is stranded on an island with one of the woman he finds attractive, the first day the husband might keep his hormones in check, but the second day? Itâ??ll be that much harder, by the end of the week, it is certain that the Husband have cheated on his wife. And if it was the wife, she might jump the boat a lot sooner, or it could be a lot later.

Sean wasnâ??t dumping Cindy; he just thinks that Cindy has some unresolved issues with Brett, since they were now Exâ??s and was now the best friend of Seanâ??s, instead of being the best friend of Brettâ??s. Cindy grew affection for sure because letâ??s face it, when a best friend meets the girl friend, thereâ??s always going to be that forbidden chemistry going on. And Cindy gave up Brett so fast when Sean was the one that abducted her, because that forbidden romance thing acted as a catalyst. But now that Brett was the best friend and Cindy had already dated him, there might be some unresolved issues of lust and love?

A smirk of satisfaction came on Seanâ??s lips as Aimee Jade didnâ??t put up a fight when the two girls release her arms, only to hold onto his muscular body as he pounded his meat into her. His smirk got wider and became a smile as he felt Aimee Jade staining his lower area. He continued to give a few more thrusts before he comes to a stop and licks Aimee Jade neck, he then moves one of his hands up to push her head back to facing him as he presses his lips against hers, he then carries Aimee Jade to the wall and pins her there as he began kissing her, and slides his dick out. â??One of you girlsâ?¦play with clean this slut upâ?¦â? he said, stepping back, and puts Aimee Jade back down, he knees in front of her face, his hand gripping onto her hair. â??Have a taste of your ownâ?¦and soon itâ??ll be mixed with mines,â? Sean said with a smile. He was close to climaxing; he could have kept his erection inside of her and let her feel it on the inside. But Sean wanted her to taste it in her mouth before she feels the warmth of his release inside of her.

â??It seems like Aimee Jade released again, thanks to Sean,â? said a member of the Committee. Everybody in that room smiled. â??It seems sheâ??s coming along nicely. You think sheâ??ll be stable for school on Monday?â? asked the Female Committee. â??I doâ?¦â? said a Man. The Female responded, â??I donâ??t know, I donâ??t think sheâ??s at the point that sheâ??ll do what Sean says as to Cindy and Kelly.â?

The Committee consists of seven people, six of them were male, and the remaining one was female. Their secret work is unknown to the outside world. Their corporation is legit, and they are doing quite well in terms of economics. So thatâ??s why they have a lot o these warehouses all over town, and possibly over other states as well.

â??Then youâ??re saying Sean failed then?â? said a Male member. â??Iâ??m just saying, being a girl, she didnâ??t seem too enthusiastic about releasingâ?¦â? replied the Female member. â??So what are you saying? You want to stick Aimee Jade and Brett in the same room and see what happens? You think that even if Brett hadnâ??t fucked her like Sean has two times already, might I add? That sheâ??ll do what he says?â? says another Male member of the Committee.

The Female nodded.

Sean was completely right when it came to Cindy. She definitely had some unresolved issues. Brett had always been her first choice until Sean came into her life, and of course if she had the option, sheâ??d stay with Sean, but there were always those painful feelings of jealousy that haunted the poor girl. With Sean working under this committee, he fucked a lot of random chicks that Cindy didnâ??t even have the chance to meet, and it was really aggravating because Cindy wanted to be Seanâ??s only one. Of course that didnâ??t mean that she didnâ??t enjoy joining in once in a while. Breaking Kelly ended up being a lot more than fun, and during it, she got the chance to fuck Brett. She wasnâ??t sure, yet, if Sean knew about it or not, but she was going to be sure to keep it a secret from him. She didnâ??t know how heâ??d react, even though she let him go off and fuck other girls. Brett was still Seanâ??s best friend, and there were always those feelings in that type of relationship that kept it so sacred.

As Aimee Jade released, she felt Seanâ??s warm tongue move up her neck, to her ear, and she let out a moan before his lips pressed against hers. At first she tried to hold back, keeping her lips closed at first so it would be a closed mouth kiss. For a girl that had just climaxed, she was showing a lot of restraint. But when Sean pushed her against the wall, her tentatively opened her lips, kissing him back. It was so hard to hold back, all of the pleasure streaming throughout her body was just incredible. She was still on a high from her climax, and when Sean put Aimee Jade back onto the floor, gripping her hair, she had no other choice than to just open her mouth.

When Sean pushed himself into her mouth, her lips wrapped around his dick. Her eyes closed and she began sucking him off. She knew heâ??d finish in her mouth, and it took all of the restraint she had not to bite down on him. She knew sheâ??d never be able to get away with it, especially when she was locked in a room with a man that could overpower her by just flexing and two girls who were practically his slaves. So, like a good little girl, Aimee Jadeâ??s mouth ran up and down his dick.

â??It seems like Aimee Jade is starting to become a good little girlâ? said one of the Male committee member. â??Sheâ??s afraid of deathâ?¦more than anything else, so of course sheâ??s being compliantâ? replied the Female Committee member. The Committee full screen was broken down into separate boxes, watching everything that was going on in that warehouse, and other warehouses. Then all of a sudden their full screen was projected into one main room.

It was the room of Brettâ??s. â??You know what I see her?â? stated one of the Male Committees member. â??I see our right hand man slacking off. I mean we all agree that Sean wonâ??t be our right hand manâ?¦but Brett has the potential to replace one of usâ?¦and whatâ??s he doingâ?¦sleeping his ass off when heâ??s getting paid. So I suggest either wake his ass up or fire him.â? said one of the older Male Committee members.

Out of the seven members in the committee, one of them was female, but six were guys, and half of them were old, the other three were younger. Another old man stood up, â??I agree, I think itâ??s about time someone gave him a pairâ?¦â? The Female member looked at the two â??Grandfatherâ??s and smiled, â??I think Brettâ??s more of a man than both of you combine...â? she said still smiling. â??But I do agree, Iâ??m quite bored of seeing Sean and his â??over powerâ?? methods. I want to see some dramaâ?¦â? stated the Female member.

â??We didnâ??t do this to make these kids lives a soap opera for you to watchâ?¦â? said one of the younger male committee members. â??You watch your tone with me young manâ?¦if you expect to get some tonight at dinner,â? said the Female member. The other five male members push their chairs back and said, with unity, â??OOOOOâ?

The Female member smiled, â??I thought so,â? and pressed the red button on the intercom. â??Someone get into G2-2 and get Aimee Jade out of there, clean her up and give her some food before bringing her to a the lower level, R-4,â? Demanded the Female member.

Sean smiled as Aimee Jade began sucking on his cock. â??Thatâ??s a good little slutâ?¦â? he placed his hands around Aimee Jadeâ??s head, and whenever she would have his whole member in her mouth, Sean forced her to hold it in a little bit longer.

About ten minutes into it, Security men entered the room. The man threw a towel on Aimee Jade, â??Cover yourself, youâ??re coming with me. Sorry Sean, the Boss has plans for Aimee Jade. And girl Iâ??m trust you not to run, if you disappointment, youâ??ll be in shackles throughout your stay here. Are we clear?â? said the Security Guard, stepping aside, as the door remained open for Aimee Jade.

The Guard took Aimee Jade to a bathroom, â??Take a showerâ?¦you got five minutesâ?¦then youâ??ll have some companyâ?¦MEâ? the Guard said with a smirk. After the five minutes were up, the Guard banged on the door, â??You got five secondsâ?¦then Iâ??m coming in.â?

â??Fuck!â? Sean said. â??Iâ??m still hornyâ?¦and I havenâ??t released it yet!â?

Aimee Jade wasnâ??t trying nearly as hard as she could have to get Sean off. Part of her wanted to finish everything and just get it over with, which would probably make her work faster, but the more dominant part of her just didnâ??t care anymore. She didnâ??t want Sean to finish on her, whether it be on her, in her mouth, or just in her in general. Maybe she should work harder, though, to get him off because he did get her off, twice, but he wasnâ??t fair about it. He made her get off, she didnâ??t want to.

The stubborn girl was exhausted, only having gotten about ten minutes of sleep, if even, and sheâ??d already had two orgasms along with a full day. So, when the men entered the room, Aimee Jade happily stood up, stepping away from Sean and grabbing the towel, wrapping it around her body quickly. â??T-thank you.â? She said before glancing back at Sean and then walking out with the guards, having no intentions of running at the moment. These men seemed somewhat civil, offering her the warm towel. And when they got to the bathroom, she was relieved. Not only did she want to get clean, she needed to pee for a while now.

At first she thought that she was let off free as she stood in front of the shower and the guard, holding the towel tightly against her body, but then the man said that heâ??d be coming in after five minutes. Aimee Jade bit her lip as he closed the door to give her the little bit of privacy she had, if even, they probably had a camera in there. She dropped her towel to the floor before going to the bathroom, then she started the water, stepping in instantly.

The cool water quickly heated up as she scrubbed her body down. With only five minutes, she wouldnâ??t have much time, so she quickly scrubbed some shampoo into her hair, rinsing it out almost immediately before putting conditioner in her hair and letting it sit there while she ran some soap over her body roughly, trying to rub off the dirty feelings that were sitting on her skin.

Right when the man knocked on the door, Aimee Jade had rinsed her hair out, and she quickly turned the water off and grabbed for the towel. When the door opened, Aimee Jade was just wrapping the towel around her wet body. Looking up at him, she smiled weakly. â??Thank youâ?¦for letting me get clean.â?

The Guard didnâ??t mind at all when he opened the bathroom door. He had gotten a good peek at Aimee Jadeâ??s beautiful front body. â??Itâ??s okay; you can slow down with the politeness, Iâ??m just following ordersâ? stating the Guard as he took Aimee Jade to the Cafeteria. â??Eat till your hearts contentâ?¦but Iâ??m only giving you about ten minutes to eatâ? said the Guard, opening the door for Aimee Jade, and then closing it after she entered the Cafeteria.

It was like a kid in a candy store. The Cafeteria had everything that one could possibly eat, but she only had ten minutes, so what will she eat? The Guard thought to himself, he started to think about what he was going to have for dinner, and yawned. Itâ??s been a long day for this Guard. He has been here since seven a.m. waiting for these kids to arrive so he can actually be on guard, other than just pacing back and forth with nothing to do.

Too bad though, because Aimee Jade, Brett, Cindy, Kelly and Sean, had to stay here for an extra day, that day was Sunday. It was already late at night, about ten oâ??clock eastern time. A few minutes has passed, the Guard turned around and opened the door, â??You got five more minutes,â? he said, seeing Aimee Jade, then turns back around as the door closes by itself.

â??Whoâ??s staring here to watch whatâ??s going to happen to these two love birds?â? asked one of the elders of the committee. â??Not meâ? replied another elder. â??Not me also,â? stated the last elder of the committee. â??Why donâ??t you Grandfatherâ??s go to bed, itâ??s probably pass your bed timeâ? said one of the younger male members, the same male member that was â??hittin itâ? that female member. The Female member smiled, â??Iâ??m staying.â?

With that, the room was left with the Female and the Male committee member, everybody left to go home and get some rest. â??So what you think is going to happen when Aimee Jade realizes that the room that, that Guard is bringing her to, is where Brett is sleepingâ? asked the Male. â??Well she might like itâ?¦she might notâ?¦I havenâ??t been able to read herâ?¦I thought for sure sheâ??ll fuck Brett when she was freeâ?¦but she didnâ??t.â? replied the Female member.

Sean stood up, â??Fuck Aimee Jadeâ?¦who needs her when I got two of youâ?¦now which one of you want me to cum on them?â? said Sean with a smile.

Meanwhile, Brett was still sleeping; he was still in his dirty white shirt and dirty jeans. The blanket was somewhat warm, but Brett was deep in his sleep to complain about the coldness of the room.

Five minutes has passed, â??Okay, timeâ??s up,â? said the Guard to Aimee Jade, opening up the door for Aimee Jade to come out. Then when she did, he lead her to the elevator, two floors down, Sub level R, it was named, â??Youâ??ll be sleeping in here tonight,â? said the Guard, placing his hand on the biotech gizmo that read his finger prints, R-4 door soon opened up. â??Good night, sweetheart.â? He said, turning around and leaving her. When Aimee Jade walks in, the door automatically closes.

Aimee Jade had thoroughly enjoyed her shower, despite the shortness of it. She knew that when she got free, sheâ??d probably spend a day in the shower just to get the feel of Seanâ??s hands off of her. But at least she was allowed to get clean. And even better than that, the guard that was in charge of her at the moment had let her keep her towel on, a nice addition to the fact that everybody else seemed naked, well, at least Cindy and Kelly. Maybe they were considering letting her free? Aimee Jade was actually hoping that sheâ??d be let free, it seemed like she was going to be, until she came to a cafeteria. They wouldnâ??t be wasting food on her unless they were keeping her even longer.

At first, Aimee Jade took a step back, refusing the food, but her stomach growled. She hadnâ??t had anything to eat for a long while except for about half of a cheeseburger, and like most people, she had to eat. â??I..I really appreciate this. But why are you guys doing this to me?â? She asked before turning around to face the guard, but all she saw was the door closed shut. What a strange manâ?¦ Aimee Jade thought to herself before walking into the desolate cafeteria.

She wasnâ??t sure what to eat, exactly. Well, she knew exactly what she wanted, but she wasnâ??t sure if she should. It was a strange craving, like a pregnant woman or a girl on their period would get, but Aimee Jade wasnâ??t on her period at the moment, nor was she pregnant. She wanted sushi, lots and lots of sushi. Spicy Shrimp Tempura sushi was her favorite. But she also wanted some pasta with alfredo sauce. And she had this really odd craving for something with mustard, really really spicy mustard. Spicy food was her favorite food in the world. So by the time she sat down with a plate in front of her, it was organized into four sections. There were a few rolls of the sushi, a spoon full of pasta, a handful of wasabi mustard peas (who know theyâ??d actually have these? They really did have everythingâ?¦at least everything she was craving), and lastly, for dessert, red bean mochi. It was almost disgusting, how she ate it all together. But hey, at this point, she didnâ??t give a shit at what people thought.

By the time the door opened, she was chewing one of the mochi that sheâ??d grabbed, and she looked over at the guard. Sheâ??d eaten like sheâ??d never eaten before, but then again, who knew when sheâ??d be eating again. But thankful to the guard, she stood up and followed the guard out of the room and, in silence, down to sub level R. When the guard let her into the room that sheâ??d be sleeping in for the night, and she walked in, not noticing who was under the covers until it was too late. She turned around. â??Wai-â?? And the door shut.

Aimee Jade walked over to Brett slowly, and looked down at his sleeping frame. He didnâ??t seem soâ?¦frighteningâ?¦.when he was sleeping. He actually lookedâ?¦peaceful. Aimee Jade slowly ran a hand over his cheek, feeling his soft skin before pausing and pulling her hand back. What was she doing? This man had seriously hurt her throughout so many years. Shaking her head at herself, she leaned down and then sat down on the floor at the edge of the bed, leaning against the bed before trying to fall asleep in an awkward sitting position. What point was there in fighting getting out of this room? She had no chance.

Kelly and Cindy both looked at each other, and then smiled. â??We learned something new.â? Cindy said, smirking as she remembered the way they blew Brett off. â??May we show you?â? Both of them walked towards him, smirking.

It was as if the touch from Aimee Jade had brought Brett back to life. His eyes suddenly shot open. The room was dim lighted. He saw a figure, as he focus in on it, he realize that it was a personâ??s head, at least the backside. He wondered who it could be. One thing was certain, the figure had long hair. â??Who are you?â? Brett said, sitting up and reaching his hand out to the figure. His hand slowly reached out, then without hesitation, he set it on Aimee Jadeâ??s right shoulder.

Brettâ??s eyebrow raised, the person he was touching, their shoulders were bare. He wondered who it was. Could it be a girl that the Committee sent for him to fuck? But he was sleeping so the girl didnâ??t want to wake him up so she sat there? He also wondered why this girl was like a stone. She didnâ??t respond or move. It was as if Brett had frightened her to the point of paralysis. â??Iâ??m not going to hurt youâ?¦whoever you areâ?¦â? Brett said, scooting over to where Aimee Jade was, he spread his legs and now each leg was placed by Aimee Jadeâ??s side.

â??Were you sent by the committee? Why am I getting the silent treatmentâ?¦did I do something wrong?â? Brett said. â??Maybe I didâ?¦maybe you saw what I did to that girl who I abductedâ?¦ I loved herâ?¦they wanted met to take way her innocenceâ?¦ I wanted toâ?¦but Iâ?¦I, couldnâ??t. I think the committee is punishing me nowâ?¦Iâ??m separated from Sean, who you probably know. He seems to be fucking every girl that I bring in.â? said Brett. He didnâ??t know why he was telling this figure all of this.

Maybe deep down he knew it was Aimee Jade? He felt like taking a chance, and tells whatâ??s been making him sick. This was Brettâ??s way of repenting for what he has done. â??This girl that I brought inâ?¦ my recent one, you know the one that I said I loved?â? Brett said continuing his explanation, to this figure whose back was facing him. Surprisingly the figure head was on the same level as his crotch.

Anyways, Brett continued. â??I told the girl that I wanted her to be my firstâ?¦but that was taken from meâ?¦and I was forcedâ?¦well not really forced since I was excitedâ?¦I fucked two girlsâ?¦I realize that love isnâ??t realâ?¦ at least true love anywaysâ?¦love is just a heat of a moment thing. Itâ??s nothing that people can share for the rest of their lives.â? Brett said to this girl. â??I was naïve into taking that girl to the cabin, we had a history in that cabinâ?¦ itâ??s now burnt to nothingâ?¦I thought that our relationship would return and weâ??ll start off where we left, I really thought when I brought her there, weâ??ll have sexâ?¦I gave her, her first kiss, she was mine as well, she gave me my first blow jobâ?¦I gave her, her first orgasmâ?¦I probably was bad at the timeâ?¦but we were just young little childrenâ?¦who thought we were in â??loveâ??â?¦â? said Brett.

â??Anyways, thanks for listeningâ?¦you can tell the company that I didnâ??t fuck youâ?¦â? Brett said, lifting up his legs and scooping back to the center of the bed, and sighed.

Meanwhile, Sean raised an eyebrow looking at Kelly, then at Cindy. â??What new move?â? he said, curious, his erection swell at the thought that these two girls could please him to his heart content.

Brett didnâ??t wake up soon enough because Aimee Jade had already fallen asleep by the time he sat up. She was exhausted, both physically and mentally. Today had been her first fuck, and sadly, second. The only reason it was sad was because deep down, Aimee Jade really wanted her first to be Brett. And she knew that Brett felt the same way, whether he admitted it or not. Sean knew that, Cindy knew that, and Kelly knew that. So why did all three of them take that away from them? Were they deliberately doing it to tear them apart? Aimee Jade knew that Brett was made for her, she realized that earlier when Sean had kissed her. With Sean, there was that sexual passion behind his lips that fought with her own. Yet, with Brett, it was like a faerie tale kiss, the one where when a person kisses, sparks fly from them and they float up.

Brett seemed to be in a trance, almost, as he spoke to Aimee Jade about his love for her. Aimee Jade was still asleep, having practically passed out, but that didnâ??t mean she didnâ??t hear everything Brett said. She comprehended every single word of it, and it got thrown into another one of those crazy dreams she always seemed to have. Brett was standing there, pouring his heart out to her as he spoke, and Sean stood there, laughing at the guy whoâ??d fallen in love.

Luckily for Brett, Aimee Jade had started waking up just as he said â??thanks for listening.â? Her droopy eyes opened slowly, and she felt Brettâ??s legs move away from her sides. The room was suddenly freezing, and her body shook slightly as she remembered she was still slightly wet. She hadnâ??t had the chance to dry her hair off, and it was still a bit damp, hanging off of her shoulders. Her head raised and she looked over at Brett who had just scooted off into the center of the bed. Suddenly Aimee Jade did something surprising.

Standing up, Aimee Jade turned to him. He had turned to his side so he wasnâ??t looking at her, and Aimee Jade crawled onto the bed right next to him, snuggling up to him. She still had her towel on, and the towel was a bit damp, but she knew he wouldnâ??t mind. Her hand traced softly down the upper half of his spine. â??Brettâ?¦â? She started, feeling herself tear up. She didnâ??t know how sheâ??d be able to say this without crying. â??Iâ?¦I wantedâ?¦Sean took it away from meâ?¦I wanted you to beâ?¦my first everything.â?

Kelly and Cindy smirked and pushed him down on the ground, knowing heâ??d comply. All that they were planning to do was get him off. They didnâ??t put their asses in his face like they had for Brett, because this time all that they wanted to do was get him off. Cindy went first, instantly deep throating the man while Kelly rubbed his inner thigh sensually, teasing him.

Alone, at least Brett thought he was, in the position where his knees were brought up to his chest, his chin resting on the space between both kneecaps. He was lost. Brett didnâ??t know what to do anymore. Should he continue on fighting the good fight? Whatâ??s one man against a corporation? He wasnâ??t Superman, though heâ??ll like to be. He was more like Batman, carefully thinking about his plans before striking at the core of the operation. But he wasnâ??t Batman, he wasnâ??t rich, he didnâ??t know martial arts.

He was just a boy from a simpleton home town, with his good looks and manners, he could get any girl he wanted just by looking at them, but a girl had stole his heart the moment they first laid eyes on one another. It was in first grade when they met, Aimee Jade and him. Now they are reunited, when Brett felt the bed shift a bit as Brett guessed the figure that he was talking to decided to finally move.

What the figure did was unexpected, she snuggled up against him, and then she touched his spine. It sends chills down his back as he turned his head to see who it was. Her voice said it all.
â??Aimeeâ?¦?â? Brett said in a lower voice, he was shocked that Aimee Jade was in the same room as him. He thought sheâ??ll rather be with Sean than with him. He thought sheâ??ll rather kill him than be with him... â??What are you doing hereâ?¦?â? said Brett. Her confession surprised him. He slowly wrapped an arm around her body and brought her close. â??I thought you said I was never going to get youâ?¦â? stated Brett.

Brett soon realizes that her towel was a bit wet. His heart was pounding against his chest. He was feeling weird. What should he do? Aimee Jade was finally in his arms, crying. And her confession basically stated that she was in love with him. â??Why are you crying? You hurt my feelings when you said Iâ??ll never get youâ?¦though I didnâ??t show it at the timeâ?¦but I was devastated when you said itâ?¦thanks to Kelly being there, I stopped myself from crashingâ?¦â? Brett stated.

â??I want to be with youâ?¦but I think things are just complicated between usâ?¦how can we be together with our historyâ?¦ I have picked on you since the third gradeâ?¦â? Brett removed his arm from Aimee Jade and stood up on the bed. â??Why didnâ??t youâ?¦just let me fuck youâ?¦â? Brett said tearing up. He was really upset that Sean had tainted his childhood sweetheart. â??I was trying to protect youâ?¦you kept fighting me when my crime was just knocking you down and handcuffing youâ?¦how is that any different from those times in school grounds. Nowâ?¦nowâ?¦ â??Brett said, sniffing. â??Now youâ??re Seanâ??s slut.â?

Laughter, seriously laughter, was heard in the committeeâ??s office. â??You canâ??t write this shit up!!!â? the only Male that decided to stay said as he was falling off his chair. â??Who knew Brett was such a hopeless romantic!â? he added. The Female committee member smirked, â??Well I think itâ??s cuteâ?¦and Iâ??m turned on.â?

Without further a due, they stripped each other of their garments and had old people sex! Disgusting! At least Sean was getting two blowjobs from Cindy and Kelly, releasing into Kellyâ??s mouth, and Cindy kissed Kelly, sharing the taste of Seanâ??s aftermath of the blowjobs he received from these two.

Aimee Jade HATED Batmanâ?¦.But thatâ??s beside the point :]
[Sorry, this is going to be kind of short, Iâ??m stricken for time at the moment]

Aimee Jade felt somewhat silly, going to lie down next to Brett. She wasnâ??t even sure that what she had heard in her dream was really what Brett had said to begin with. The ending seemed right, when she woke up, but the whole I wanted her to be my firstâ?¦I love herâ?¦ crap, if it werenâ??t true, she had just made a huge mistake, a fool out of herself. When Brett turned around, wrapping an arm around her cold, moist body, she scooted in closer. A feeling of complete content and security seemed to wash over her, as if nothing could hurt her when he was holding her. But when he pulled away, claiming that they couldnâ??t be together, the warmth and safety dissipated. She actually shivered.

When Brett sat up on the bed, Aimee Jade pushed herself up on an arm, looking at him, curling her legs to her body. Tears were still streaming down her face, but she didnâ??t do anything to hide them. â??Iâ?¦I said that becauseâ?¦Youâ?¦Kelly.â? Aimee Jade didnâ??t know what to say. Every word that came out of her mouth seemed tough to comprehend, let alone say. â??You slept with myâ?¦my best friend.â? She shook her head. â??I didnâ??t have a choice with Sean. He did what you didâ?¦force me, he justâ?¦.went further.â? She sniffled, wiping the bottom of her nose with the back of her wrist. â??Iâ??m not a slut. Iâ??m not his slut.â? She looked down at the sheets, contemplating what to say.

â??You let me go. If you hadnâ??t, if you l-let me stay there with y-youâ?¦.I would have be- I would have been-â?? She couldnâ??t even finish her sentence, she burst out crying. I would have been fine. If it werenâ??t for Brett letting her go, she wouldnâ??t have gone into the car. If she hadnâ??t gone in the car, Sean may have never gotten her, and she didnâ??t have a fighting chance to get away from him. So, outwardly, she did blame Brett, but deep down she knew it wasnâ??t really his fault. Aimee Jade was just looking for somebody to blame right now, she needed somebody besides herself, because if she blamed herself, she wouldnâ??t get out of here alive.

Crying, crying never solves anything. It just helps the stress level in your system to cool down. Thatâ??s the only reason for its purpose, your body is like a computer, when somethingâ??s wrong with it, and the computer will do a â??System interruptâ? and fix the problem at hand. Thatâ??s the reason for a cry, your body is sending out a signal that something is wrong thus you cry. So people really shouldnâ??t cave in when someoneâ??s crying. Brett wasnâ??t going to cave into Aimee Jadeâ??s aid.

Brett was about to cry, but that urge soon stopped when he heard Aimee Jade cry. A tear or two might have dripped down his eye and off of his cheek. He looked at Aimee Jade, hearing her defense. All the blame was on him, if Aimee Jade really wanted him to be his first, then she shouldnâ??t have fought it; she shouldnâ??t have weakened the bedpost. Brett knew when he was fucking Kelly that the crack he heard was that Aimee Jade had exerted enough force to at least loosen the bedpost.

That right there meant that Aimee Jade wanted to leave. Thatâ??s why Brett let her go, he was in a high, and quite frankly he was tired of Aimee Jadeâ??s little girl routine. Brett was facing a real battle, against the corporation that abducted girls and turn them into sex slaves. Brett abandoned his feelings, but when they got Aimee Jade on the list. Brett realizes that he hadnâ??t become an emotionless machine like he had hoped to be, because he persuaded the committee to let him take Aimee Jade in. They granted that wish.

So ever since Brett got Aimee Jade in the car, he tried to no avail to get fuck her. But Aimee Jade kept resisting, so she only had herself to blame for Sean fucking her twice. She was like a spoiled princess, not getting her way sheâ??ll cry or be hard to deal with. Brett sighed, â??Why are you crying?â? said Brett. â??Do you expect me to feel sorry for you? I tried to get you in the mood for you to welcome meâ?¦but no, you kept resisting like a bitch. Now youâ??re saying if I didnâ??t let you go you would have let me fucked you? Are you kidding me? I had Kelly eating you outâ?¦I know you were enjoying that shit, you couldnâ??t just cave in, and let me fucked you, with Kelly. But no, you had to be this high and mighty person that youâ??re always are,â? said Brett.

â??You even spat at meâ?¦so what would you do if you were me? Try to get you to fuck me? Or fuck Kelly; because god damn, itâ?¦ I was horny when I started eating you out and fingering that pussy. But no, you had to keep defying meâ?¦also, you would have let me fucked you? Are you serious? I know I wasnâ??t hearing things when I heard that bedpost crack. You wanted to get out of thereâ?¦I tried to kept you save by being inside that cave with me. You know deep down you were save! Just in case you forgot, I pushed the men in black away from us. Maybe you should have consider that when you left the cabin,â? shouted Brett.

He was furious, he was sick of it. All this stress was harming his body. His love for Aimee Jade, this stress with Cindy, his father passing awayâ?¦disappointing the man that he looked up to when he was a child. And he was still trying to figure out how he was going to take down this corporation. He knows they have people everywhere. He doesnâ??t know who he could trust with the information he has.

â??Why couldnâ??t you just be my slutâ?¦?â? Brett finally said. Still, the thing that bothered him the most was Sean had stole the thing that he had wanted since childhood. How would you feel if the thing you wanted all your life was taken away from you?

Back
Top Bottom