Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So there's this cute guy. . .8D

But this guy's name is just RETARDED.
Iran.
SRSLY.
Not pronounced EE-ran, either.
Just. . .I-ran.
Lmao.
Can you imagine that in bed?
"OOOOH, IRAN, FASTER! OH, IRAN, HARDER! HARDER AND FASTER IRAN!"
xDDD;;;

Mmm.
I like guys with long hair. Any colour.
Tall!
And who are skinny. <33
I would like DIE for one with green eyes.
Being in a band is a plus.
PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS ARE SEX.
And the jerkier the better.

>__>;

• xD
    The blonde was Ian, the brunette (er, you saw him. xD) is Farmin. Far-mean. xD
    I am totally willing to forgive that name because he is just too damn amazing.
    *Drool*
    xD[/list:u]

• He's the Iranian I had talked about in one of my other threads. XD
    And everyone in our class had assumed that he was white with a weird-ass name. XD[/list:u]

Well. . .xD
We've all derived several cutesy nicknames for him, if that's anything better. XD
It's actually really funny to hear him actually get called by those, too.
x3

i swear. i will not name my kids with names like "Iran" or "Dick" or anything stupid like that!! omgosh......wow..ppl..where did they get those names!??!

I know how that feels my second to last gf did the same thing saying she just got back together with her bf and im like "you said i was and she said that she wasnt being seriouse when i thought she was."

xDD;
I dunno.
But oh, god. . .
If I ever work up the courage to talk to this guy, I'm SO picking on him about his name. xDD

xD!
A couple of newbies to the group had actually picked on Farmin for his name. XD
He didn't caaare.
They learneed to respect him for his uber-amazing violin skillz. xP
(Damn you for being first chair! DAMN YOU!)

I question people who name their children after countries, and places. Asia, China, Heaven. . .Or Neveah.
I mean, really.

I have a friend named Armen. (Armenia, you know.)

Sexiest man ever.
No one dared make fun of his name.

Hm. . . it seems like all the sexy guys have strange/exotic names. . .
XD

I was at a party once. And I was totally flirting with this amazing guy, and he was doing it back.
So, y'know, I thought what any other girl would think. "He likes me!" Well, I put the whole, "Y'know, I'm single . . . and kinda looking for something to do tonight," line down.
. . .
His boyfriend came over after that. And he made out with him. And I was horrified. Not because he was gay. But because of the ass I just made of myself.

-sigh-
Happens to us all. Just in different ways. I feel your pain.

I remember everyone knowing about my crush but him. Which is fine in the fact that I could be around him without feeling akward around me. Lucky me his girlfriend was not attending the same highschool as us. *Chuckles* his nickname was Twinkie, now I know the nick name sounds dorky, but he was very popular with the stoners.....which I was a big part of.

I talked to him not that long ago, he wants his daughter to become play mates with my daughter. XD I'm still crushing perhaps. But its just that a crush, think he will always be just that. I love my husband, so I'm happy with my choice in life.

>_> sorry if I went on too long there

H a r r i e t said:
I was at a party once. And I was totally flirting with this amazing guy, and he was doing it back.
So, y'know, I thought what any other girl would think. "He likes me!" Well, I put the whole, "Y'know, I'm single . . . and kinda looking for something to do tonight," line down.
. . .
His boyfriend came over after that. And he made out with him. And I was horrified. Not because he was gay. But because of the ass I just made of myself.

-sigh-
Happens to us all. Just in different ways. I feel your pain.

Awww ytthat made me want to hug you,

may gay friend is checked out all the time and because of how friendly he is girls think he is flirting and he is surrounded by all the girls who are his friends as well so it makes him seem like he likes women.

a girl asked him out, he told her he was gay, she cried.

Thankfully that hasn't happened to me. xD;
I would probably die from embarrassment/laughing.

But usually my gaydar is pretty good.

mmm, I find it greatly amusing when girls get turned down cause the guy is gay.
same thing when it happens to guys asking out lesbians unknowingly.

funniest damn thing ever.

My gu friend us very evil inside and he almost laughed at her when she asked him but held it in.

And guy ask lesbians knowingly sometime hoping they are bi

Back
Top Bottom