Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So there's this cute guy. . .8D

Mei

Star
So there's this cute guy in my orchestra (ha, first chair, mmhm~), whom I liked quite a bit.

You know, liked.

But then I found out that he had a girlfriend. And that he was bisexual. Granted, the latter isn't that much important, but gah, the girlfriend part killed me.

D;

Any other stories of finding out that the person you like is unavailable? xD Or just ramblings of cute guy sin general? x3

There will always be cute guys *nods* I do have one long drawn out highschool story about the one that got away(I won't go into it though). He is a father of three now, and attached to the same girl he was back then. *sigh* gah, I feel old now...highschool was like 6 years ago for me.

xD
Haha.

Yeah. : P
That one guy you totally want but can never have. . . I saw him waiting for his girlfriend the other day outside of class, and it was so hard for me not to go and hung the girl down and . . .

Yeah.
D;
I'm a little crazy when I like someone, although I'm fickle, too. XD And then I tend to lose interest and move on.
Which is good. XD

that's how they all are...

the ones you can't have.
and you want more because you can't have em.
then when you get em it's not exciting anymore.

although that last part there never seems to take effect on me.
=/

I'm a clingy bastard.

I can be clingy, but not really. XD (Wait, does that make sense? xP)

But yeah. *Crosses fngers*
Here's to hoping that he gets tired of his girlfriend and starts to notice his standpartner (in other words, meeee~) some more.
x3

Raven-Eve said:
There will always be cute guys *nods* I do have one long drawn out highschool story about the one that got away(I won't go into it though). He is a father of three now, and attached to the same girl he was back then. *sigh* gah, I feel old now...highschool was like 6 years ago for me.

Nothing about me hun, ouch that hurts.

There was a cute guy freshman year in NY. He was a upper class man super cute. He was in chior and played football.

My sophomore year in high school had the most insane crush on the first chair sax player. He was in my grade too, he was literally a musical prodigy. He sat next to me in English class and was also in my history class. I would oogle at him all day long and pine after him and try to get him to notice me more than just as a casual friend.

I was into him for like, six months. Then I found out that the reason he wouldn't talk to me was because his best friend had a thing for me and he was trying not to take the attention away...but I was unwittingly ignoring the guy who actually liked me.

I felt like such a dumbass.

D=

I have the hots for a boy with a girlfriend too.

Oy. He's so dreamy.

BUT HE HAS THE MOST FUCKING RETARDED NAME EVER.
Almost a deal breaker. But not.

His girlfriend is a fat ugly heifer too.

-homebreaker- 8DD;;

Ah. I feel ya on that part. Liking a guy and finding out that he it taken. There is nothing worse.

I think it is funny because I do not know about you guys but when I do have a boyfriend it is then that I notice that guys are checking me out, it is like magic vision!

Funny thing, that is what happens to me as well! I hate it. Its always when your taken when the men come out of hiding. Its like they can sense the "taken" *giggles*

I know. When I was dating my ex I was at a mall and this guy was looking at mein a way that everyone must have known he was checking me out and then when we broke up magic vison went bye bye andI had no clue again...

Yes. I understand that all too well. Like right now, I'm working on a relationship and its like all the guys just "want to hang out" Its just ridiculous. Oh the horny men..

Well I have issues with guys. I am more of a tom boy so I tend to like more guy things and so guys tend to see me as friends. One thing that kind of hurt me though was a guy friend was ont he rebound and asked out everyother girl friend but me.

Girl I feel ya on that. I just cant stand girls, so most of my friends are guys, so I'm seen as "One of them".

Yeah. And one of the girls he did asis even more of a guy then me! I was hanging out with her and she told me he asked like ten friends out and then I felt bad. I have boobs I am a gril too what is worng with me? Was all i could think, I mean I would have said no because he is just a bud but really ten other people?

eh dont feel bad. They are just intimidated by us Tom girls. they dont know how to handle us.

Well, the guy I like does have a somewhat strange name, but hey, totally forgiveable in my case.
<3

I remember freshman year. . . I had a total crush on this guy (again, blonde. . . jeez, I have a thing for blondes, don't I?), and every day he'd ruffle my hair. x3; He was a bit of a jerk, but in a cute sort of way. XD He was a musician too, but he was in band, and I'm in orch.

Alas, we were never meant to be by that simple arrangement, right there.

I go for these types of guys:

little buff
black hair
piercings *lip turns me on*
a tattoo
Into rock music
6 foot tall or taller
brown eyes

Taller than me, in my case.
Piercings/tattoos. <3
Buff (Mm, a nice stomach is enough to make me drool. . . <3)
Musical (I don't care what instrument - violin, bass guitar, guitar, drums, if you can sing. . . Don't care, as long as you are into music somehow.)
Either light blonde hair, or dark brown/black. I don't like things in between. >P
Dark, dark eyes, or green eyes. 8D
And a decent personality is appreciated, of course. XD

Taller (I am only 5'5"))
Smart
Knows when to be sweet
Can take sarcasm
Can dish out sarcasm
Can deal withlife being threaten by my father (Ex Army in for 24 years) and all my friends.

Back
Top Bottom