Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Google Chrome... Again, it's different.

You know what also wasn't like IE? Firefox. It also has addons, which are great. I would still recommend it over all over Chrome, as the addons can really make the difference. Especially Noscript. It is just so useful. Protects you from a lot of malicious sites.

Yeah Chrome hasnt got the addons yet. But you know what. You only use them now and then. When i need to use things, such as no-script or when i need to rip a youtube video or something like that. I start firefox. get the job done. and continue browsing Chrome, which is alot more user friendly, aesthetically pleasing, dynamic and FUNDAMENTALLY better in its main function. browsing internet sites.

You should read the comic google has made about chrome, it was surprisingly interesting, especially considering the fact that it was. . what any other company would have made into a boring user manual.

I love Chrome, I use it all the time and I don't miss the FF addons at all. Regardless of what browser you use, the best protection against malignant sites is to be informed and alert.

I just downloaded chrome this morning, it's a bit slower then firefox... just a little bit though.
I kind of like it more though. :p

Barely, but in the long run, its actually faster. Using less RAM.

Also, maybe this is just on my computer. But Chrome starts up ALOT faster than firefox.

You just need windows emulator for that.

Or even better... DONT GET A MAC! ;-)
While they are pimp, have nice design and friendly interface. They are simply more expensive than they are worth, alot more. You pay for the apple brand. And is it really more functional? Not really. It does nothing PC cant do, and while mac can emulate windows and thus run games. Theres a few basic problems. ONE BUTTON MOUSE!? WHAT THE HELL!? XD Its just not useful. No matter what you say.

If you dont have an unlimited, or nearly unlimited budget. A computer will always be better, stronger, faster :,D For the price ^_^

I know, its my friend's MAC. I am looking for a new laptop for myself...yet I has trouble trying to find a decently priced...but useful one.

I kinda wanna use Ubuntu or some sort of Unix based OS...but I dunno, windows tries to force to much shit down your throat when you buy any sort of computing object.

Chrome saves it too of course. ALSO! it has a short history memory saved. So when you accidentally close a window with 7 paragraphs written, you click open new window and from there, you open last closed window (I think its limit is the last TEN closed windows, with everything saved) DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN i love that function.

Can firefox top that? ;D

Also, Neon boy. . . windows doesnt force shit down on you, unless you bought premade laptops. you can also have them come without anything. Just not from shit like dell. You can however easily buy a nice laptop, and then just a basic copy of Windows XP (or vista if thats what you fancy)

Its not just Dell that does it. I have customized a laptop to see the cost and whatnot from Toshiba and like two others and they both came with Like Microsoft office and shit like that which I do not want on my laptop at all whenever I buy a new one. And there was no option to select None for any of the ones that I looked at for getting rid of office and stuff.

I almost bought a Laptop with No OS/Nothing on it...like completely blank and impressionable. :D but I didn't.

If you buy a computer from Best Buy, Geek Squad charges extra to uninstall all the bloatware that THEY put on there in the first place. :|

I know, so its useless, and Whatever site I went to for customization(I dun remember now) had the option to just send you the hardware and let you install the OS.

Which is nifty.

Trygon said:
Google chrome has it's own task manager, but IE8 still has the best crash recovery.
Chrome will discover it/buy it from Microsoft somehow, then they will too.

Chrome has never failed me. EXCEPT! When i have two different chromes open. It only saves the last one i openened. So the first with the 50 vital pages. . gone T_T! xD Happened to me once or twice. >_<* Thats when i multi browse.

Run Chrome browsing, Letting firefox handling the media so i can snatch it should i feel like it.

I think I have fallen in love with chrome. It runs so smooth on my laptop and fast too, unlike IE8

Just did a quick memory test...Sitting at the home page the memory usages were as follows

Ie8 37,xxx K
FF3 36,xxx K
GC 12,xxx K

Reaper said:
Just did a quick memory test...Sitting at the home page the memory usages were as follows

Ie8 37,xxx K
FF3 36,xxx K
GC 12,xxx K

There you have it people ^_^ Google chrome is fundamentally superior. And the more stuff you have open at the same time the more chrome takes the lead. Its because they built the browser from scratch, using superior modern day programming. While i believe IE has just been built onto and onto and upgraded and upgraded, and firefox is based of IE if im not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom