Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ronin & Chickenbone

Chickenbone

Planetoid
Nidia sat at the bar, sitting perched up on a stool. She was trying hard to ignore most of the people that came up to her and tried to talk to her, a lot of them were to drunk to even understand half the things they were saying. The good part about the bar though, was that there wasn't that many idiots as most others. She sighed and combed her fingers through her dark brown hair, a habit of hers when she was bored.

He glanced once more towards the female, noticing that her eyes were quite mysterious, his senses tingled as slowly raised his hand up to his dark hat, his clothing also was black, this drew a lot of unwanted attention towards him. As he lay his hat down on the bar, his sleek black hair felt the free air, it had been so long since he had actually stopped anywhere. Once more turning his attention towards her he slowly bowed his head down and spoke. "Good day to you, would you like a drink?"

She smiled at him, "You too, and thank you, but I've already got one." She said tapping her finger on the rim of the glass. It was barley sipped out of, but she didn't like the taste of any of the drinks her much at all. She then took the glass and sipped at it to assure him she was drinking something already.

"Well, how about another?" He asked her, before turning to face the tender. "Can I get a glass of JD please?" He asked with a wide grin. As the tender poured the drink and placed it infront of him, wraps his arm around the drink, pouring the contents down his throat. "You know you don't have to force yourself, sorry what was your name, oh yes mine is Ronin." He said apologetically.

She smiled at him, "That is okay. It's taking me a while just to drink this one... alcohol really isn't my thing." She laughed, "Mine is Nidia, nice to meet you Ronin. And you don't have to apologize." She took another sip of her drink before gently placing the glass down on the counter and looking him over to see the face that went with the name.

Ronin leaned his hand over to place it on top of hers. "You don't need to force yourself, Nidia." His dark hazels roamed all over her body before returning back to face her. "Quite the beautiful one, I've never seen you around here you." He gently caressed over the top of her hand.

She shook her head, "No, I travel around a lot. I don't like staying in one place to long." She shrugged and looked down at his hand that was on hers. "And thank you," She said smiling gently at him.

"Sorry." He said once again, releasing her hand. "But I could not help want to feel that smooth skin to make sure it was real." A sly smile spreading to his lips, as he brought his glass to his lips, before leaving it on the table. "Perhaps you would like to go for a walk?" He asked, bowing his head politely. Before putting his hat on, rising up off his chair, reaching his arm out towards her.

Nidia hesitated before standing up, "That's sounds nice." She said as she nodded. She took her coat she had laying across the back of the chair and put it on before smiling at him and taking his hand.

Ronin felt the smile on his lips widen, as she agreed. He lead her outside, the cool night breeze immediately engulfing them. "I hope it's not too cold for you." He said, trying to sound polite, his eyes fluttering over her, before stopping at her neck, unable to help but stare a little.

Nidia shook her head and smiled at him, "No, I like the cold. It's relaxing and when you are around someone... you don't seem so cold."

Ronin suddenly dissapeared, stepping at a very high speed, till he was right behind her. His face so close to her head, his body mere inches away from her. "That is very true, it is quite warm when there is company especially when it's delightful as you are." He whispered, leaning over so his lips were so close to her ear.

Nidia gasped shocked by his movements. She tried to calm her breathing from the slight panic attack he was giving her. 'What was wrong with this situation?' She looked out the corner of her eyes at him wondering what he was doing.

Runs his fingertips over the line of her back. "Quite the meal, didn't think this would be so easy." His voice quite raspy as he tried to hold back his thirst it was no fun if he could not work an appetite atleast, presses his lips lightly against her earlobe, his eyes glued on her neck.

Nidia yanked away from him quickly and stared at him, mortified.
"W... what...," She chocked out barely, her voice quite and shaky.
She was having horrible suspicions rise up about him.
What was he talking about... meal...
She backed up until she hit the brick wall behind her.
Meal... That word kept repeating it's self in her head. Was it a perverted thing, was he a cannibal... a vampire. The thought almost made her laugh, she didn't believe in vampires.

He gave her a toothy smile, watching the surprise wash over her slowly turning into fear, the sweetness of fear was one thing he never had gotten tired of. Taking his time, he closed the gap between them once more his face inches away from hers. "I suppose you were expecting something a little different?" He asked, silently. "Well, if I were to be human you would have made quite the companion, such beauty has to be almost inhuman to possess. Unfortunately what I desire is not your flesh instead, the beautiful liquid which is contained underneath." Placing his arm just above her shoulder on the wall. "Nidia, if you runaway now you will live a lot longer, or else you will die here, the choice is yours." Leaning in this time he pressed his lips lightly against the nape of her neck, kissing it lightly able to taste the very flesh.

She really didn't want to die, but how would she able to run away from a vampire?
She pressed back against the wall as much as she could trying to sink away from him, knowing that there wasn't anything she could do.
She put her hands against his chest for a failed attempt to push him away.

He chuckled softly as he felt her unsuccessfully trying to push him away, with what strength the girl possessed. Pretending to be surprised he took a step back. After which he placed his right hand on the back of her head, closing the space between them, this time his lips meeting hers in a full kiss. If he was not going to get the thrill of a chase he would have to sate that by satisfying another urge before he fed, he thought to himself as his hands securely wrapped around her back, pressing her hard against his body.

She gasped slightly surprised. She wondered why he wasn't getting it over with already and kill her. She sunk back more trying to get the feel of his teeth off of her lips as she shut her mouth tight.
Why was she so scared? He couldn't really be a vampire could he? She felt doubt as she closed her eyes to think. She really didn't understand anything at the moment he wasn't normal she knew, but she wished he was and that the entire thing was her imagination.

Ronin noticed that the girl had now almost lost feeling of her body or something, because she wasn't reacting much to his actions, which left him frustrated. Demanding her attention, he pressed his throbbing bulge against her crotch, his hand moving over to cover one of her breasts, squeezing it hard. His lips drifting down from hers, to her chin, finally over to her neck, almost able to taste the blood, pumping in her veins, yet holding back his thirst.

Back
Top Bottom