Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Love

prettylykSIN

Supernova

• My grandma gave me a cameo today of her mother. It was beautiful and elegant.
            The detail and skill and love that went into that cameo took my breath away.

I think I have a new obsession,

Cameos.
            <333
            [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• D :

Yeah... I lost it and I'm too poor to go to RadioShack and spend fifteen dollars on a new one.

-cries to Trygon-
            Buy me a new cord thingie!

Cameos are beautiful.

When I went to Italy, we stopped into a place in Pompei that hand-made Cameos, and we got to watch them hand-make one. . .It was amazing.

Aember said:
Cameos are beautiful.

When I went to Italy, we stopped into a place in Pompei that hand-made Cameos, and we got to watch them hand-make one. . .It was amazing.

• -jealous-

I want to go to Pompeii...

Pompeii is gorgeous, but hot!

Going over there, to Italy, is so worth the money, though.

My friend went to Italy as a graduation gift from highschool like 3 or 4 years back, and I got to watch his/his parents house while he went. Awesome isnt it?

• I'd rather be doing the visiting rather than the housesitting.
            : /

My family is taking a vacation over to Italy sometime in the future.
            My mom said we were going to go in seven years.... and that was about five years ago.

Me too, but whatever. I think I got paid for it. I mean what a way to send the first two weeks after graduating from high school? housesitting someone's place of living...then having the last day having you call the fire dept cause a rat chewed through some pvc pipe? D:

Back
Top Bottom