Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School can be OK (Foxxy_Mama and Kratos)

Although he had expected her pussy to be a nice fit for his cock, she was surprisingly tighter then he had expected but such a thing was not something Vince was going to complain about. A groan left him as his hips created a pace that made each thrust in sync with her hips . The kiss between them not being broken even for a moment.

She moans out with pleasure as she feels how big he is inside of her tight wet pussy. She couldnt believe how big he felt inside of her, no wonder her sister liked this guy. She kept kissing him and kept her hips moving up against his waist at the same speed.

A nice groan left him upon hearing her moan, just like her sister.. he loved the sound of it as it left her lips, knowing the pleasure he was causing to her from his thick long cock as his hips moved it in and out of her tight pussy. Their kiss had become so lustful that even though groans and the pleasure kept surging through them not for a moment did it end, the two of them breathing from each other and sometimes using there noses for fresh air, his hips keeping the pace that was matching to hers as he slowly broke the kiss for a proper breath and to ask.. "do you want. me to go faster..?"

Crissy moans out with pleasure and looks him in the eyes. “Hmm, yes. I’m so close!” She says to him in a moaning voice. She keeps moving her hips up against his hips and her arms tightens more around his neck.

"Mmm.. Chrissy.. your bringing me close.." his voice was broken a little by his panting as he made his hips move faster so that each thrust was deep but fast, Vince's hands holding her so that it was easy to keep up this pace loving the tight feeling of her pussy, each thrust bringing him a little closer each time to his climax.

Crissy moans out with pleasure and her hips releases her cum upon his length as she keeps moving her hips against his waist. “Cum inside of me, hard. I want it all.” She says to him softly as she keeps her hips moving up against his waist, making him go inside of her pussy deeper.

Back
Top Bottom