Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School can be OK (Foxxy_Mama and Kratos)

Skyler smiled as she lays there. "I'm going to take a small nap while you two play." She says to him softly and moves out of the way for them to have room to play around.

Crissy moved over to sit in front of his body on her knees. "Want me clothed or not?" She asked him softly as her skirt swooshes around her upper thighs. She looks down at his length and licks her lips softly as she waits for his answer.

Vince looked over at Skyler in acknowledgment of hearing her speak before returning his eyes towards Chrissy. "I think remove the top half.. and when you have proved yourself, the bottom half will go when I will fuck you nice and hard just like your sister.."

Slowly he laid back a little waiting for her to sort out her clothes that had been arranged his eyes glancing at her as she removed the requested amount a small smile crossing him "I see where she gets her looks from.."

She pulled her long blond hair back and removed her shirt and bra, letting her breasts hang free from her clothes. She leans forward and wraps her mouth around his cock, starts sucking with her tongue moving around on his cock like Skyler had done to him. Crissy closed her eyes and continued to suck on his length as she takes more of his length into her mouth to continue pleasuring his cock in her mouth. Her hand went down under his ball sack and started rubbing it to make him get harder as she sucks on his length.

It was definently obvious that Chrissy was not much of an amateur when it came to things like this, a groan left him as he felt her hand rubbing his balls as her mouth expertly sucked away at his member words leaving his mouth "..Mmm you sure know what your doing down there.." seeing a little bit of her hair fall into her face he moved it to the side with one hand, before another small groan left his lips.. "Oh.. so good"

Her eyes darted up to his face when he moved the hair out of her face. She continued sucking on his length and adding more of his length into her mouth until hhis full cock was in her mouth. She wasnt new when it came to pleasing a man nor was she the best, she was just good at it.

A small look of surprise crossed him seeing that Chrissy had taken in his whole length still sucking on it, obviously she had quite a bit of experience when it came to this.. which was good news. A groan left him loving the feeling of her lips around it before he pulled out his cock from within her mouth pointing it upwards to allow full access to his balls.

She smiled as she noticed his balls and her tongue moved acrossed them. She took one of his balls into her mouth and started sucking on it with her tongue moving around on it. Her eyes moved up to his face wondering if he liked it.

It did not take long from her actions to make a groan escape from him as he felt her mouth working on one of his balls that had been put in front of her before he let go of his member allowing it to move down a little allowing Chrissy access to it again, so far this being the best blowjob he had felt.

She felt his length move against her face as she continues to suck on his ball that was in her mouth. Her hand went up and rubbed his length in her hand to keep him hard while she worked on his ball that's in her mouth.

Vince sighed out of pleasure, as he felt her mouth continue to work on his balls, her hand easily keeping him as erect as his member ever was going to be. Although he had to say her sister lacked some of the skill Chrissy seemed to have something about Sky, made her more interesting and so Vincent was pretty sure that him and Sky would be together more often then him and her sister.

She pulled away from his ball and took his length back into her mouth. She started sucking on it while taking his full length in her mouth. Her eyes loooked up at him with wonder in her eyes. Was he close to cumming? Would he cum in her mouth or inside of her pussy? She asked herself.

Vince could feel a climax getting closer and so he decided to allow her to continue for a little more before he would return the favor by tasting her pussy and eating her out to allow his cock to prepare to fuck the tight hole. A deep groan escaped him before lightly he moved his cock away from her before speaking slightly panting while doing so. "i want to taste your pussy and make you feel as good as you made me feel. . Before i will fuck it hard and fast like i know you want it"

She moaned out against his length and looked up at him when he spoke to her. She softly nodded and contunie sucking on his length since she was close to her climax as well.

The moan that had left her was followed by one of his own the pleasure she caused, made him on the edge of giving her a dose of his warm seed. As her mouth continued to work and suck he groaned ."I'm cumming.. .", Vincent had felt good before from receiving oral, but this was better then he had felt only rivaled by her sister which was to be expected since talent usually dropped down the generations.

Crissy moaned out as she swallows down his cum and looks up at him. "Hmm, that was tasty." She says to him softly as she pulled away from his length. "Was that good enough for you?" She asked him softly.

He almost could not believe Crissy had asked such a question yet Vincent decided to answer it truthfully, "It was amazing,.. I have only ever felt so good from your sister sometimes.. and even then,..." it was obvious that she had supplied him pure pleasure before he decided to speak his breath quite calmed now "My turn to pleasure you.. and I look forward to the taste..Chrissy"

She smiles at him and moves up on top of the bed. She lays down and spreads her legs for him. "Of course." She says to him as she watches him. She couldnt believe she could pleasure this boy while her sister was sleeping.

It really had been awesome that Sky had even let the two have some time together. Something of which Vincent felt he now partially owed her. As Chrissy hopped onto the bed, he moved his head closer to in between her legs slowly removing her panties before his tongue started to kick and twirl on the outside of her pussy enjoying her taste immensely.

Crissy moaned out right away when he pushed his tongue inside of her pusy walls. She loves how he moves his tongue around inside of her body. "Oh that feels wonderful." SHe says to him softly as she spreads her legs more for him to have room to continue. Her own hand went behind his head and pushed him more into her pussy.

Vince did not mind how she pushed him closer to her pussy as it allowed his tongue to in deeper as it twirled and flicked inside her. Part of him hoped that he would be able to have both the sisters to himself. Having a feeling Chrissy would probably want the same thing but if Sky did not he would accept such a thing.

She moaned out as she feels his tongue move around inside of her pussy. She kept her pussy more against his face since she wanted more from him. She moans out with pleasure and spoke to him with a pleasurable voice. "More!"

As his tongue flicks in and out, he pushes himself up as close as possible from what she had said, before creating light vibrations through his mouth as he tongue fucked her delicious pussy, to create a even better experience. His tongue occasionally managing to curl a little and clip her clit yet he was more concentrated at just getting it as deep as possible, and tasting her as much as possible while causing as much pleasure as Vince could manage to Chrissy.

Crissy moans out with pleasure and her body releases her cum upon his tongue. "Oh that feels so wonderful." She says to him softly. She wanted more but didnt know if she should let him know it.

Vincent did not even need Chrissy to tell him she wanted more after his tongue lapped up her delicious cum. Her body easily told him as did the strong look of lust in her eyes. He stroked his cock within his hand as he positioned himself before thrusting into her pussy that had almost seemed to be begging for him. His long hard cock to enter and show it the pleasure that it could bring her. His lips moved to hers pushing against them nipping her bottom lip. His hips had already found a good pace causing a groan to escape already as his tongue snaked into her mouth to meet hers.

She moaned out and kissed him back with her tongue slipping into his mouth as well. She wraps her legs around his waist and starts pushing her hips up against his waist. Crissy was loving his length inside of he tight pussy now that she hasnt had one inside of her for months.

Back
Top Bottom