Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School can be OK (Foxxy_Mama and Kratos)

Vince sighed after realizing that and almost went to feel guilty before hearing Sky defend him and so he decided not to say anything else about it but instead decided to just remember that for the next time, figuring that it was a common or at least a favorite meal.. so that was why such a custom was in place.

"well either way.. again thanks for the food, and next time I will remember such a thing.."

Sky smiled and looked at him after cleaning off all the dishes in the sink and putting them alway. "Its alright. Do you want to go back upstairs and finish studying?" She asked him knowing well enough she was going to give him another round of sex once the door was shut.

Instantly after hearing study Vincent already knew exactly what she meant, it was their code word for sex.. and well he would never decline such a thing, because in truth.. one could really never fuck to much in his opinion. "I think that's a good idea.. after all.. I have a few things I need to recheck.." By that he mainly just meant her body.. but soon once they entered that room and the door would close.. then actions would speak more then words.

"Oh yes, rechecking our work is great." She says to him softly as she smiles at him since she figured he caught onto what she was thinking of doing with him once they got up into the room. "Night, Sis." She says her sister and heads up the stairs with him, into her room.

They both knew exactly what each other meant now and so, all it would require now was them getting into that room and closing the door, they both head up the stairs before both of them enter the room of hers, Vince closing the door behind them before sliding himself close to her his lips pressing against hers as the first thing to do.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as his lips touched hers and she kissed him back just as passionately as his lips were against hers. One of her legs went around his waist as she pushes her body up against his body, eager to play more with him.

Feeling how eager she was, just started to make him hard as he grinded up against her, which although still clothed was just helping his cock start to harden. Slowly he broke the kiss to speak, "Lets get these clothes off.. and then I want to make you scream out my name.. regardless if your sister hears or not.. I don't care.. I just want to fuck you nice and hard.."

She smiles and starts to undo his shirt. "Hmm, that sounds like a great plan." She says to him softly as she keeps undoing his shirt. Once his shirt was undone she pulled his shirt off him and kissed him again on the lips.

He kissed back just as equally before his hands started to work at removing her top, there was not much point in taking their time with the undressing part, as both just seemed to have lust wanting to expose itself and be fulfilled. It did not take long to remove her top before he started to fiddle with her bra strap “It’s not a plan.. it’s going to be what happens..”

She let out a soft laugh at his words that didnt make sense at all to her. She turns them both around and pushed him onto the bed. She moved and straddled him. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips, deeply as her hands starts undoing his pants.

It was more the fact that lust was striking through him that was making him think little before speaking, still there bodies at least knew how to speak to each other.. and so actions as he had said earlier.. would speak more then words. His hands finished with the bra strap letting it fall is hand massaging for a moment a soft sigh leaving him as he feels Sky straddling him before feeling his pants starting to become undone his lips starts to kiss hers again.

She continued to kiss him deeply and her hands continued to undo his pants. She had moaned out while they kissed deeply and her hands finally got his pants undone. She pulled his pants down along with his boxers. She pulled from the kiss and smiled at him. "Panties or no panties?" She asked him softly.

It seemed Sky had no issue removing what was left of his clothes before he heard what her question was and knew the answer. This time he wanted it to be a little different from the last time, and so he answered slowly in response "I think panties this time.." Lightly Vince then nipped at her neck suckling on that location for a little before removing what was left of her clothes other then the panties before speaking "well then lets get straight into it hmm?"

She moaned out into a laugh and pressed her body up against his body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rolled them over so he was on top of her. "I really want it and I want it fast and hard too." She says to him softly.

(bring in the sis when ever you want x] or if you don't want to.. don't bring her in.. up to you of course Mistress)

That was enough to here from her and so in the position the two now were in he lined himself up before moving her panties to the side with his hand pushing his member against her entrance before Vince thrusted in not bothering to hold back but instead thrust in nice and deep with the first thrust before starting to move his hips picking up the pace rather quickly as he grabbed her hips, his legs powering his cock into her although it was only to get more hard and fast from here.

She moaned out with pleasure and moves her hips up against his waist as he pushes inside of her body. She didnt even hear her door open or heard her sister Crissy gasp at what her and Vince was doing on Sky's bed. "Oh yes, harder and faster." She says to him as she keeps her hips moving at the same pace as he was.

"Skyler what the hell are you doing?" Crissy demanded from her baby sister.

Sky looked over at her sister when she heard her name and her arms wrapped around his neck. "Oh my God." She gasped as she holds onto him.

Although Vince partially had an idea that they would be caught by her sister.. it did not particularly bother him when it actually happened. To begin with he did not even stop with noticing what seemed to be someone entering, part of Vincent wanted it to be seen that Sky and him.. well they got up to suck things together, no matter who was around.

Apart from hearing Crissy's voice his hips continued but slightly rocked a little slower as he turned to look at Crissy's direction a touch "Did you not ever get taught to knock before entering?" upon saying knock his hips thrusted in nice and hard before going back to there reasonable pace.

"So what your going to do about it then..? you can see I am not to fussed that you caught us.. what about you Sky?"

She moved her hips with his pace since she couldnt help but want the pleasure to continue even though her sister walked in on them. "She'll tell on me to my parents." She says to him softly.

"Oh you bet I will tell Mom and Dad." Crissy said to them and shut the door when she moved more into her sister's room. "Stop having sex right now." She demanded from them both.

Sky buried her face into his chest as she continued moving her hips up against his waist and her hands roaming around his back. "Dont stop." She says to him softly.

Her answer was enough of an answer for him,.. they could probably work out a way for her not to tell Sky's parents.. but for now he just focused on one thing instead. His hips moved back and forth keeping the pace they had earlier slowly starting to increase a little.

"Can't you see were enjoying it..? Isn't your sister allowed to enjoy what I have to offer her?" He laughed gently before he grabbed her hips and started to increase the pace rather rapidly for a little before slowing it back down to the previous pace.

His eyes looked over to the sister for a moment before looking back at Sky before he kissed her passionately almost stopping his thrusts for a little just keeping the pace gentle before starting to speed it back up again. "What shall we do about her.." he whispered it into Sky's lips as he broke the kiss looking at her, the pace reasonable enough to allow a response without it being louder then she would probably want.

Skyler moaned out with pleasure as he continued to pleasure her body with his length even when he moved at many different paces inside of her. "I dont care." She moaned out to him against his lips.

"She's young and doesnt even know what she's doing with her own body. She wouldnt even know if you had HIV or AIDs at that matter." Crissy said to him as she watches them continue the pleasuring each other. She was indeed turned on by the way he was with her sister but she wouldnt let them find that out. How can she get laid when I cant?! Crissy asked herself.

Vince had not cared to begin with either and so hearing Sky say such a thing was enough for him to even just forget she was their,.. well partially as his hips continued to give her the pleasure her body seemed to be wanting from him.

"I think she trusts me enough not to be diseased.." A soft laugh escaped him a groan leaving his lips before he spoke "Mmm.. your sister is actually quiet good in bed.. nice and tight,.. perfect for my hard long cock.. but I best not talk like that.. you might get jealous"

Skyler moaned out and moved her hips more against his waist. "Faster and harder. I'm close!" She moans out to him with pleasure in her voice.

Crissy leaned against the door way and pushed her legs tightly together as she heard his image of his length. She held herself back from pleasuring herself in front of them while they were having sex.

A small soft groan left Vince as he heard what she said his hips starting to do just that his hands holding her hips as he moved back and forth at a pace that was causing her to bounce a little from each thrust his grip on her the only thing really holding her in place. Unfortunately he himself had quite a while to go.. and so that just meant more sex or pleasure would be required.. and judging that the sister was still in the room watching,..

She secretly wanted to join in.. and so Vincent had a good idea.. although for now he was not going to speak about it.. if she wanted some of him, she would have to pipe up and say so.

Skyler moaned out and arched her back just as her body released her cum upon his length. "Oh Vince." She moans out with pleasure in her voice to him. She unwrapped her arms from around his neck and laid flat on the bed with her legs still around his waist.

Crissy started to breath heavily as she watched him move in and out of her sister's body even when her sister just came upon his length. "I...I want to play too, Please." She begs him softly.

Skyler turned her head towards her sister after hearing what she said. "I dont know." She says softly and looks up at Vince. "Are you ready for a round with my sister?" She asked him softly. "If you want to rest a bit you can before you do what you want." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips.

Vince had been able to tell before the words had even left her mouth roughly what was going to be said, after all anyone else.. that was not interested.. or outraged that their sister was having sex would have not closed the door just to stay inside and watch.. obviously getting horny whilst waiting.

Lightly Vince kissed Skyler back before he looked over at Crissy before beckoning her closer with his finger, "Show me how much you want to play then.. begin with a blowjob.. and if you do well, you will get fucked like your sister did.."

Back
Top Bottom