Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School can be OK (Foxxy_Mama and Kratos)

She moaned out with pleasure and keeps movingher hips back and forth at his thrusting. She parts her lips moving her tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply and her body quiver, releasing her cum onto his length.

Although Vince felt her release he continued thrusting hard and fast, he was actually close himself, the whole lets do this fast thing actually seeming to come into play as about a minute or so later he looked at her before asking "Inside or outside of you..?"

"Inside." She moaned out with pleasure as she keeps moving her hips up against his waist as she stays standing over the chair.

His hips continued to move fast as he became closer and closer, groaning as his thrusts started to really just go in as deep as possible before he thrusted in nice and hard once more feeling himself release within her, his cock pumping his warm thick seed within her, another groan of pleasure leaving him before he just rested against her for a moment. "That.. felt great.."

She moans out softly as he releases his seed inside of her body. "Hmm, that felt wonderful." She says to him softly. She over her shoulder and looks at him. "Do you believe in true love at first sight?" She asked him softly.

(Just out of interest, are we still gonna later bring in the sister.. or nah?)

Vincent thought about this briefly before he decided to answer reasonably truthful, "Until recently I did not.. but that opinion changed upon meeting you this morning.." Slowly he lent forward and kissed her lips while her head was turned before slowly he withdrew his softening cock that was no so hard anymore.

She smiles and turns around once he was out of her body. She kissed his lips softly on the lips. "Thats good to hear." She says to him softly. "What are you in the mood for?" She asked him about the food he would like to eat for dinner.

(after dinner is what i was thinking.)

(that sounds fine)

Vince thought for a moment before answering "Some sort of cooked meat..., either fish or steak.. depending on which you prefer to cook.. as for that I leave the rest up to you, I am sure you will easily surprise me.. with a great meal, I mean.. you taste great.. so I am sure anything you cook.. will also.." he winked before lightly kissing her lips and then walking towards her door and opening it.

"I believe we have stake but I know we dont stock fish in our home. We dont like fish." She says to him and walks out the open door. She walks down the stairs and walks towards the kitchen. "Want to watch me cook?" She asked him softly.

Vince smiled before following her down towards the kitchen since it seemed she wanted to speak. He briefly thought about it before answering with a simple "okay.." for some reason he just wanted to, and so with that in mind.. he was now prepared to watch the meals preparations take underway.. which would not take long or so he figured anyhow,

She smiles and starts moving around in the kitchen getting everything she needs. She starts maranting the steaks in the pan she'll be using to cook the steak. "Me and my Mom makes it like this. Dad said I'm not old enough to barbecuer." She explained to him and laughs softly. She pushed a button on the wall and spoke softly to her sister. "Are you hungry? I'm making steak." She says and listens to hear her sisters answer.

"Yes." Her sisters voice sounds into the kitchen.

"Alright." She says and goes back to work.

Seth laughed lightly as he heard that response.. Truth was he had barbecued numerous times, and so it was a laugh to hear the reason why she was cooking with a pan instead of what he would call the more real way of cooking steak. Generally if you asked anyone a question like that the response was always the same.. and it seemed the sister answered exactly as he thought she would.

He watched before lightly slipping his arms around her kissing her neck lightly before slowly letting go "I know I should not do such a thing .. when your cooking but I could not help it.."

She smiles and let out a soft hmm sound when he kissed her neck. "It's alright as long as I dont burn both of us." She says to him softly and kisses his cheek. "Would this mean we're dating?" She asked him softly since she wanted to know just in case she didnt understand it later on down the road.

Vince heard her question and thought for a moment before speaking "I would say so.." he then decided while her lips were facing near his to join them to his before slowly parting away.. allowing her to cook without hassle. "The food won't take you much longer.. so I will just let you cook Sky,,"

She smiled and kissed him back. "I wont be long with cooking." She says to him as she flips the steaks in the pan so those sides could cook as well.

Vince smiles and slowly walks away to just sit down and relax within a chair, it was reasonably comfortable,.. and so for now his mind just traveled back to what had happened upon them to meeting and just a moment a go in the room, he rather was sure happy, he had met Sky in that regard...

She starts humming as she cooks the steaks in the pan. Once the steaks were fully cooked she puts them on three different plates after getting them down from the cabinet. She presses the inter com to let her sister know it's down. She heard her sister say alright that she'll be right down. She looks at him and smiles as she balanced all three plates on her first walk to the table. "I hope you like it." She says to him softly. "What do you want to drink?" She asked him softly.

Already Vince could smell the scent of the cooking meat, they seemed to almost be ready and already his mouth slightly watered from what they would taste like. It had been a little while since his last steak and so had been slightly craving it. A small smile crossed his face after her comment before he thought for a moment "I am fine for now.. the food is enough" later he would probably just grab a glass of water.. or something similar to wet his throat but that was it, he was not thirsty at this particular moment.

"Alright." She says to him softly as she goes to get the silverwear and takes it back to the table, sets them by all the plates. She goes back into the kitchen, pulls down two classes and pours ice tea into the glasses after putting ice into the glasses. She took both glasses to the table and sat down just in time when her sister walked into the kitchen. She set her sister's ice tea in front of her sister's plate.

Vincent slowly takes the seat that seemed to be allocated for him before starting to look at the prepared meal, it really would be nice for a change.. compared to what he had been having recently. For a few nights it had been reheats and other assorted things.. and their was nothing he could have done about it which was unfortunate..

"Hmm, I just love the smell of steak after its cooked." She says and starts eating her steak after cutting it into peaces and putting Al 1 steak sause on her steak.

Vince saw the steak sauce grabbing it after Sky was finished using it before putting some on his own steak,.. he was more of a cut with each mouthful sorta of eater as he noticed her just cutting into pieces before eating it. It was quite tender and juicy,.. almost perfect, and as he bite into it.. he had prepared another piece to follow.. of which it would not take long to finish this meal.

She smiles as she eats and glances at him every now and then. "Do you like it?" She asked him softly as she looks at him as she takes another bit of her steak.

Vince smiled before nodding at her question. He then continued to fill his mouth with another bite, and after that another.. it was not long until the whole thing was finished and then he stood up before taking the plate to the sink and rinsing it , throwing the bone in the bin afterwards that was left over from the meal "Absolutely delicious"

She smiled as she watched him while she ate. She looked at her sister when her sister spoke.

"We save the bones for the dogs out back." She says to him softly.

"One bone isnt going to hurt by throughing it away." She says to her big sister and finishes up eating. Once she was done eating she picked up her plate and drink, taking it to the sink and doing what he did but kept the bone.

Back
Top Bottom