Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School can be OK (Foxxy_Mama and Kratos)

Vince just scratched his head slightly out of confusion at what just occurred, it made little to no sense to him but he could not help but laugh slightly "I see.." all he had noticed was that her sister could not help but look at him, until she was noticed.. which then she left rather quickly via the words from Sky... which was understandable

She got up and closed her door, locked it since everyone knows she likes her privacy. She smiles softly at him and walks over to him. She took the book away from him and sat in his lap. Sky leaned forward and kissed his lips gently.

Even though her family was home he watched as she locked the door and all, and well could not help but feel a slight excitement cross him as he let go of the book and then slid his arms around her placing his lips onto hers lightly kissing back before brushing his tongue against her bottom lip as if commanding her lips to part for him.

She parted her lips and softly slides her tongue into his mouth as they kiss deeply. She moves her body more against his body. Her arms wraps around his neck more and her lips stays on either side of his waist.

Already his arms slid around her a little more, feeling the two of them getting even closer, his tongue dancing lightly with hers inside of Sky's mouth. Vincent just seemed to not be able to get enough of her taste.. and his hands lightly drew little circles into her back tracing them lightly as the kiss continued his tongue flicking against hers, twisting and twirling with it, whilst still savoring the taste that he could manage to get.

She moans lightly into the kiss as she keeps kissing him even though his hands were tracing circles around her back. She slowly pulled out of the kiss and smiles at him. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked him softly as she keeps her body close to his body. Her smiled grew even more as she realized she was wet again for wanting him to take her again.

Although her comment was rather genuine it did not take much thinking at all, "As long as I get another serving of you" he had only broken the kiss to talk and to let her respond his lips closed upon her neck and lightly nibbled as he suckled waiting to hear what she had to say in response to that, it felt more thrilling that their were people here.. and her parents were so against boys being in their daughters room as it was.. for them to even consider a fuck before dinner which who knew in this house hold how long that would take to prepare "how long do we have do you think?"

She moaned softly and smiled at his words. "Of course." She says to his first responds. "About an hour and half." She says to him softly. "Hmm, do you want to fuck in this chair or on the bed?" She asked him softly to wear he could hear her.

That was definitely more then enough time and yet it was nice to hear how long they had together. His mind thought for a moment before he had decided "I think this chair is fine Sky..., I was wondering when you were going to ask actually" It would be interesting if anyone tried to walk in or heard them though.. and so he spoke quickly "Hmm I guess we have to be a little more quiet this time then previous times.. so no one hears us ?"

She smiles softly at his last statement. "We could be more quite but that ruins the whole fun of it." She says to him softly but looked over at the door when she heard a knock, she closes her eyes. "What?" She calls out to whoever is beyond the door.

"Mom and dad said they're going to go out to dinner and it'll just be me and you here tonight." Her sister says to Sky.

"Alright." She says and looks at him. "Then I guess I'll cook dinner for you." She says to him softly. "But a quick fuck would work." She says to him softly.

A small smile crossed his face as he heard what she had to say and he nodded "That it would.." he went quite hearing the knocking before hearing quite some great news.. "A quick fuck it is then,.. I guess it is lucky us... do they go out often?" he asked quietly before he spoke once more "I guess send her off then.. and we can get started.."

His lips close on her neck nibbling as he waits for Sky to send her sister away,.. he did not care if she heard the noises that they would be making soon, but to begin with they may as well have some time together.. that would be unheard.

"No they dont." She says about her parents to him. "Leave us. We're studying." She says holding back the moaning pleasure he was giving her on her neck. Her fingers went down to his pants and starts undoing them again.

It was interesting to watch as Sky had to stop herself from moaning, the look that crossed her face as it wanted to make the slight release. As he felt her fingers going down to his pants level his hand then started to side up her skirt "Hmm since it's a quick, we don't need to take it all off,.."

She smiles and unzips his pants. "I know." She says to him softly and kisses his lips. "Just bring the cock out and push the panties aside unless you want them off me." She says to him softly since she wanted to know what he wanted to do with her panties.

Vince had already thought ahead of that and as he heard the question pushed her panties to the side "Just to the side is fine.. " He then kissed her lips again, moving her slightly more into position although he was going to leave her to lining him up underneath that skirt.. and then he would push in and take care of the rest of it, unless she wanted to ride on his lap.. either he was fine "am i doing the fucking ..or are you riding?"

She smiles at him softly and kisses his cheek. "I was thinking I hold onto the chair and you fuck me from behind in my pussy." She says to him softly just to see what he wanted to do. If he didnt want to do that then she was fine on riding him. "If you dont want that then I'll ride you." She says to him softly.

A few thoughts brushed through his mind before everything was decided, "I think the first sounds like the best,.. you can ride me later after dinner if you want.. " he stood up now offering the chair to her "well then, face forward.. bend over and get ready for some Phys Ed.."

She smiles and turns around, bends over for him on the chair. "Hmm. I could get use to this." She says to him softly. "Maybe we should try this at school too." SHe says to him just to see if he would like that.

Vince nodded at her "I think that would be great.." he moved closer to her now his hand sliding onto her hip, the other moving itself to the same location on the opposite side, "well then.. line me up.. and I will do the rest sky.."

Her own hand reached between her legs and lined his length head against her pussy hole. "Alright your lined up." SHe says to him as she removes her own hand from his length as he slowly pushes inside of her body. "Hmm, now that feels wonderful." She says to him as she feels him starting tothrust inside of her.

Vince as he felt her line him up then thrusted into her awaiting pussy. He then started to thrust back and forth a small smile of lust crossing him as he heard what she had to say before he also spoke "Mmm that it does.." he looked at her as he continued before deciding to ask "Since we have to be quick.. hard and fast?"

"Hmm." She moans out to him and looks back at him with a smile upon her face. "Of course. Nice and fast and hard." She says to him softly. "I want it just fast and hard." She says thim softly as she moans out again as he moves inside of her.

Vince had a feeling that was going to be her answer and so without wasting much more time he increased his pace thrusting faster into her, making each thrust deep and hard his hands holding her hips as he thrusted back and forth into her tight pussy a groan leaving his lips before he spoke. "Harder..?"

She moaned out with pleasure and looked back at him. "Hmm, yes. Why dont you lay down on top of me and kiss me." She says to him softly. She loved how he big he felt inside of her body.

Such an idea, was exactly what he had planned as he leaned down against her his lips going onto hers as his hips continued at their hard and fast pace a muffled groan leaving him before Vince licked at Sky's bottom lip to get her lips to part, so his tongue could eagerly slide in, as his hips thrusted at the fast rapid pace.. each thrust getting a little harder then the last causing him to slightly bounce her back and forth with each thrust.

Back
Top Bottom