Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School can be OK (Foxxy_Mama and Kratos)

She moans out with pleasure and continues riding him but with more speed in her hips. She looks down at him with a smile upon her lips as she listens to him speak to her about that's the way he likes it.

Another groan quickly left him, this pleasure kept quickly building up and so they just kept escaping his lips every now and then " So tight.. we have to let you be on top more often sometimes..."

(sorry for delay, had a week away from rping)

She let out a laughing moan as she listens to his words and continues moving her hips faster against his waist. "Hmm, we just may have to do that." She says to him softly.

His hands slid onto her hips again, bringing her down against his hips harder causing more friction between the two of them whilst she continued to go up and down on top of him. A groan escaped him before he finally replied to her statement 'I would like ... that" He had trouble finishing that statement, the pleasure was starting to be to much and soon he would have to release.

She moaned out as there was more friction between them as she continue to keep riding him. "Oh so good." She says softly as she moves as fast as she can. "Cum nice and hard inside of me." She says to him softly. "Unless you want me to drink it down." She says to him as she looks down at him as she stops her hips moving on his body.

"I want to feel my release inside of your mouth..., I want to know how much you like the taste..." He was so close already and just needed a little more to get his release, a small sigh left him as he felt her stop and he looked wanting to know her response.

"My mouth it is then." She says to him softly as she pulls him out and wraps her mouth around his length, starts sucking while moving her tongue around his length.

A groan leaves him as he feels her mouth wrap around his cock, of which was bringing him that much closer, it would only take a short amount of time longer and he would climax just like she wanted. "Jus..t a little longer" It always is hard to speak when moaning in the sentence.. and this was no exception.

She looked up at him as she continues sucking and moving her tongue around his length. She could feel him really close to cumming inside of her mouth which she wants him to do. She was glad he was close to cumming.

He felt the usual throb as she continued to suck at his cock before feeling the always satisfying release that follows, this time he had released a little more then any of his other previous times but Vince was pretty sure she would cope and easily be able to drink it all down.

She moans out as he starts cumming in her mouth and she swallows all the cum down. She keeps sucking and moving her tongue around his length until he was done cumming. She pulls back and smiles up at him as she moves up towards him on her hands and knees. She lays down on top of him and kisses his cheek. "That was great." She says to him softly.

The feeling of releasing into her mouth was utter bliss, and she obviously knew it. Otherwise she would have stopped as she felt the release start, but no her tongue continued to twirl and her mouth sucking until he was all done and Vince could have not felt in more pleasure. His eyes watched as she got closer to him and then made a remark, he felt her lips kiss him and then soft words followed from her, of which he responded to in the same tone "That it was.."

She smiles softly and runs her hand up and down his chest as she looks him in the eyes. She softly glanced to the clook and looked back at him. "We should dress. My family will be hom real soon." She says to him softly. "We need to act as if we were studying." She says to him softly.

A soft sigh escaped Vincent yet he smiled lightly at Sky "That would be a good idea since this will only be my first meeting with them,.. but even if they don't approve of me.. I don't really care as long as i get to be with you.."

She smiles and gets off him. She moves around the room, collecting their clothes and giving his clothes to him. "I'm sure they'll like you." She says to him softly as she starts getting dressed in her school clothes just in case her family suspect something from her if she wore anything else.

Usually Vince was never one to get a little nervous of parents, but their opinions would not change much anyhow.. if they said for them to stop seeing each other.. it would probably not happen.. just like no sex, or saying things like no sleeping in each others rooms at the same time together.

She looks over at him and smiles. "You should start getting dressed." She says to him softly as she stands there fully dressed. She picks up their school bags and starts pulling out their books of the classes they have together, opens them up for them to look like their studying.

This he agreed with and so Vince starts doing such a thing, it did not take him long to get on his clothes like they were before he slipped his shirt over his head and neatened himself up a touch. "so we were "studying" I take it is the story you will tell them.. although between us we were studying each other.. am i right?"

She grinned as she watched him dressed and kept grinning as he spoke to her. "Of course." She says to him softly as she leans over and kisses him on the lips. "More like health studying. Your cock is very healthy." She says to him softly as she moves over to her dresser and starts brushing her hair.

Vince could not help but laugh "are you sure about that?, maybe you will have to check again later..." A small grin appeared on his face before he sat down on a chair looking at Sky watching as she neatened herself up "I would not fuss about that to much.. you look great anyhow"

She set her brush down and turned to him with a smile upon her lips. "I'm very sure it's healthy as much times you came for me." She says to him softly and walks over to her bed. She sits down and picks up a book. She opens it as she hears the front door open and the muttering voices of her parents and older sister. "Very good timing." She says as she passes him a book.

(I mights has a lil idea... i was thinking later down the track or maybe soon.. we will have the older sister interrupt the two.. catching them off guard.. yet with some persuasion.. the older sister joins in as well...)

It seemed they finished just in time, and the same could be said about the discussion. A smile was on his face that was light as he now started to look within the book handed to him, already his mind was starting to think what they were doing earlier was more interesting yet for now it was best to keep a low profile until announcing to her parents what was occurring was a good idea.

"So does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked him as she glances up at him as she hears her mother call up to her. "In my room, Ma!" She yells to her mother. "I have a friend over studying with me. I hope you dont mind." She said to her mother.

Then she heard her father's voice. "Better not be a boy up there in that room with you!"

"Oh My God, that was embarrassing." She says under her breath. "Yes there is a boy up here with me, Dad!" She yells down. "We're studying out homework. We got a test tomorrow and it's best to know the stuff instead of failing the subject." She yells down and smiles when she didnt hear anything else.

All Vince could really do was nod at such a question, a faint chuckle leaving his mouth when he heard her father speak yet it was probably reasonably all ready known that it was a boy with her. Otherwise she would have probably just said she had a guy in her room helping her 'study'. "sounds like they think your rather innocent, I guess to them were just friends for now? (so what did you think about the idea I mentioned earlier)

(oh sure sry i wasnt thinking about answering it lol)

She smiles softly and looked at her door as her sister stood there in the doorway. She noticed her sister's eyes was looking at the boy. "Leave or I'll shut the door in your face." She says to her sister which caught her attention. She turneda round and left. "Sorry about that. She's a little overprotected." She explains to him.

Back
Top Bottom