Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School can be OK (Foxxy_Mama and Kratos)

"It already feels like I have known you for longer then one day that is all... So I guess it slipped my mind a little" The truth was that he had never experienced something like this as his hips continued to slam in and out of her, his hands and arms holding him close to her, his lips slowly brushing over hers to kiss hungrily again. A groan escaped him as he started to go as fast as possible again, his lips now on hers.

She moans out with pleasure and moves her hips up against his waist as fast as she can. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure her hands roams around his back. "So damn good." She says in his ear as she keeps her body up against his body.

The words that came from her, he already knew how it was for the both of them yet hearing them made it easier to continue, feeling the pleasure that was creating. Groans escaped him now, as his hips continue the pace. "... It feels to good... I won't last much longer.."

Her head tossed back onto the bed as her body arched up against his body and her body released her cum upon his length. "Oh!" She moans out softly. "Cum hard inside of me." She says to him softly.

His pace continued as he felt her body arch upwards, feeling her release and her words. He moved his hips in and out until finally he felt his member throb, he groaned loudly before releasing inside her, the pleasure nothing like he could have imagined before as he now started to try and catch his breath as he rested their on top of her.

She moans out and wraps her arms around his neck, keeping him there on top of her. "Hmm, that was amazing." She says to him softly as she rested her check against his head.

He nodded lightly in agreement before manaing a soft smile towards her "That it was... can I get a taste of those cum fries now..." He looked at her curiously to see if that was going to be the case or not.

She let out a laugh and nodded. "Of course you can." She says to him as removes her legs from around his waist. "Go right ahead." She says to him softly.

Vince smiled as he lent over and grabbed a few fries before then moving his head down to her pussy sticking in his tongue a little to get the taste of her cum and then he ate the fries he had. "Mmm, delicious.."

She moans out softly and smiles as she watches him eat the fries with her cum on his tongue. "Hmm, so you like it?" She asked him softly.

Vince smiled, at her lightly before speaking "I think either way.. you taste just fine, with or without the fries" Upon saying that he grabbed another handful before flicking his tongue inside again to get some more cum, and then ate some more before sitting up next to her. "Mmmm"

She let out a soft laugh as she listens to his words and starts eating some of the fries as well. "Good." She says to him softly as she leans over to him, kisses him on the lips and lets her hand move around his bare chest.

Seeing her head start to move closer to his, Vince's lips prepared to feel hers again before kissing back lightly his arms sliding around her softly, more as a light embrace then a hold. The taste of her lips with the slight salt from the chips was nice as he softly deepened the kiss his tongue sliding in to meet hers.

She slips her tongue into his mouth and kisses him deeply as she wraps her arms around his neck, pressing her body up against his body.

Instinctively his body moved closers to hers feeling it push closer as the kiss intensified, the taste was nice and the salt added a little bite his tongue dancing with hers as they exchanged more so lust then love so it seemed.

She continues kissing him on the lips and felt his body move closer to her body. She moves her moved over onto his and sits in his lap. She pulls out of the kiss and smiles at him. "Hmm, this is lovely." She says to him softly as she moves her lips down to his neck and softly starts sucking.

Once her lips were on his neck a soft gasp escaped him a hand lightly brushing her hair, yet it was mainly there to hold her close, not wanting her to be ever far away from him. That was what Vincent wanted.. for the two of them to stay together.. his voice softly replying to her comment "Lovely.. indeed.."

She moans out against his flesh as she continues to work on his neck with her lips. Her hips moves more against his waist and her hands rested on his hips as she holds him more against her.

Although they had only just fucked each other he could actually go another round, and feeling her hips against his like that, she seemed ready as well. "again hmm..." He spoke clearly as his hands lightly grabbed her hips lowering her a touch more on top of his awaiting erection, all she had to do was lower herself a little more and it was hers..

She smiles and moves her body lower as she felt his cock head on her slit entrance. She moans out as he moves inside of her and she looks him in the eyes. "I want one more round then we'll do homework." She says to him softly as she starts riding him.

Vince looked at her before nodding "One more round is fine with me.." his hands were already on her hips helping her go up and down a little, he would let her put in most of the effort this time, since she wanted it.. well in truth he wanted it as well but he did all the work last time.

She moans out and starts riding him a bit faster. "This feels really good." She says to him softly as she keeps riding him. "You can lay back and let me do all the work." She says to him softly.

Hearing such a thing he slowly lowered his back and laid down looking at her. Such a offer, was exactly what he was hoping for. Vince groaned his hands still staying on her hips to keep her path straight more then anything.

She moans out and keeps riding him faster. "Oh yes, now that is how I like it." She says to him as she keeps up her peace on his body.

A groan left him as he looked up at her, "that's it.. deep and fast.." He liked feeling his member go into her at it's deepest, feeling the friction created when things were done fast and the pleasure it gave.. almost unmatchable by anything.

Back
Top Bottom