Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School can be OK (Foxxy_Mama and Kratos)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Kratos:
Kratos said:
Vincent had only been at this school for one year, and since it was the start of a new year, and only the first time that meant new classes, new teachers mostly and most of all a few new people to meet. Even if they had been at the school for possibly the same amount of time or longer, He was not exactly the smartest of all the students, but he was smart enough to pass his classes, each year that he had attended of assorted highschools.

He slowly walked to school from his house not in any rush, after all today was the day were they handed out the new timetables, stating the subjects and what they were, which Vince was not to fussed about. But then not long after finding out your subjects that were being taken... well they had to take it a step further, make you attend a ten minute waste of time assembly that all that was done, was welcoming the newest of teachers and the principal saying hello to everyone.. then it was over and off to first class, of which the first days nothing ever was done really.

The school came into view as he made it to the top of the nearby hill before walking down and following the path which then lead straight to the main entrance, he sighed before smiling slightly as he saw some friends waving to him to welcome him but then they just looked away and continued what they were doing. He decided to head towards the assembly area first so that he could find out his subjects, work out were the first one was, and then wait for the time of the assembly and instantly at its end go to the class.

Foxxy_Mama:
Skyler was running by the kids. She wore the school uniforms, blue skirt and a white shirt to match. She was knew to the school and as she ran she ran right into a boy who was walking. She fell backwards and fell onto her ass. "Oh I am so sorry." She says as she rubs her shoulder a bit. "I should have been watching were I was going." She says softly as she looks up at Vincent. "I'm new here." She says to him softly as her skirt had moved up towards her upper legs.

Kratos:
He really was not a large fan of the school uniform here, one of the schools he had been to previous allowed you to wear what you wanted, yet at least with this one, it was easy to at least adhere to the uniform and look reasonably good at the same time. His walking was cut short as he felt something slam into him, his balance was a little shaken yet he managed to stay standing. Vince looked down to were he heard a girls voice coming from before smiling softly at her " No need for apologies," His silver eyes looked at her completely taking in what she looked like before offering a hand to her, to help her up "Well then welcome to the school, I am Vincent, but you may call me Vince"

Foxxy_Mama:
She took his hand and helped pull herself up as he helped her up. "Skyler but you can call me Sky." She says to him softly. "I'm usually not this clumsy." She says softly as she smiles at him. "Nice to meet you, Vince." She says. "Never went to a school with uniforms before. My stupid big sister decided to shorten my uniform skirt last night." She says to him softly as she blushes a bit.

Kratos:
His smile remained soft as he heard her name and her explain that she was not usually this clumsy, although their were days that everyone was a little more clumsy then normal so it was understandable. "Yes it took some use to getting used to a uniform.." He smiled before deciding to make another remark "It look's good short, really suits you Sky" His eyes gleamed at her with a spark that could start something between them easily.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles softly at his words. "Thanks." She says to him softly and picks up her bag. "Mind showing me around? I dont know my way around here." She explains to him softly.

Kratos:
After being here for a year such a task would be easy for him to do as he smiles and nods "I sure can, I will show you the few spots you may need to know about" He slowly began to walk looking at her as she followed before beginning to walk around naming some of the locations as they passed them

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and nods as she listens to what he was naming off. "And were do you eat at?" She asked him softly as she looks at him as they walk.

Kratos:
He stopped walking before pointing over to the canteen "Just over their, they sell a few things that are worth eating, although their is a nearby cafe that I have snuck to a few times that just serves amazing food.. maybe I can show you it after school?" Vincent usually was not so quick to ask someone out on a date yet he had a good feeling about Sky, and now he was curious to what her answer would be

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at him softly as she listens to his words. "Sure." She says to him softly. "That would be great." She opens up her bag and pulls out her schedule. "Mind helping me find my first class?" She asked him and handed him her schedule. She had gotten her schedule from the head of deans the week she rigestered for the school.

Kratos:
Vincent looked at her schedule before smiling, he looked at it before looking at Sky directly. He was glad that the two of them would be going to a place together after school to have something to eat, luckily he had brought money today since he was thinking of buying two serves worth from the cafe yet now it would be one each. Quickly he walked with her towards her first class before stopping front of the maths block. "That is it right their," Since the office was so close he smiled yet again before looking over to it "I will be back in a second, just stay here" He quickly darted up to the office deciding to grab his schedule from them, once he had it he ran back a smile on his face "we are in this class together, and I also have the same next class, and the same last class."

Foxxy_Mama:
"Awsome." She says to him softly when he came back and told her what classes sthey had together. "Thanks for helping me. I would have been lost big time here." She says to him and kisses him on the cheek and smiles at him. "We should get to class or will be late." She says and walks over to the classroom.

Kratos:
Vincents smile grew a little as he felt her lips gently kiss his cheek, "that is a good idea" They had forgotten about the assembly yet it was only a waste of five or so minutes, and everyone would come to the class after them, he walked up to the door and opened it before moving to the side "You first Sky"

Foxxy_Mama:
"Thank you, your suck a nice gentlemen." She says to him softly and walks into the class room. She looks at him and smiles. "Were are you going to sit?" She asked him softly.

Kratos:
His eyes looked around the class before deciding to sit in the middle as if he sat at the back the teacher would have a go at him, and if he was to close to the teacher, the teacher yet again would do the same sort of thing, He walked over to a desk before responding "I will sit here Sky, you are welcome to sit next to me if you want"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and walks with him as he chooses were to sit. "I was hoping to sit next to you." She says to him as she picks a seat next to were he's sitting at. She set her bag down and sits down in her chair.

Kratos:
Seeing her smile Vince's own smile returned and beamed at her, as he heard what she had to say, he was not going to deny her such a thing as he watched her sit down beside him, they were all alone for a good five minutes or so depending on the length of the assembly. His arm slid around her holding her gently before he spoke " I am rather excited about after school are you Sky?"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at his words and nods. "Yes, I am." She says to him softly as she lays her hand down on his inner thigh. She kept her smile upon her lips as her hand rested on his inner thigh. She really didnt pay any attention were her hand was at on his leg.

Kratos:
Feeling her hand on his thigh a soft sigh escaped him, Her hand was pretty high up considering yet he did not mind at all, His arm still held her lightly his hand sliding around to the front of her, for now his hand rested against her stomach yet his hand began to slide upwards.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles as she feels his hand on her stomach and feeling it move up. "Do you want to come over to my place today?" She asked him softly since she knew no one would be home until after dinner.

Kratos:
Vincent smiled at Sky, his hand now at the level of her breasts "I would like to come over actually, So A small snack after school,.. and then we go to your house.. Sound like a plan?" His hand now gave a soft squeeze to her breast that his hand was over, No one would be here for a while, yet it was a shame it was not any longer then five or ten minutes.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles softly as she feels him squeezed her breast a bit. "Hmm, sounds good to me." She says to him softly as she turns her head softly since she didnt mind him touching her like he was. "Maybe we can do homework and get that all done before dinner." She says to him softly.

Kratos:
Today was turning out to be great, he had dreaded to coming to school.. and was tempted not to turn up on the first day, yet sometimes things like what happened today would have been missed and he was glad that this had not been. "One could call it that.." Vincent smiled his hand continued to lightly squeeze massaging her breast before moving his hand along and squeezing her other.

Foxxy_Mama:
She softly moaned and moved on top of his desk. Her legs were on either side of his body and looks at him in the eyes. "I was the bad girl at my old school." She says to him softly as she moves his hands onto both her breasts and under her skirt onto her folds.

Kratos:
Hearing this Vincent's smile did not leave him as his left hand massages her breast, his right hand lightly rubbing against the underwear she was wearing. She had seemed so shy and innocent when she had knocked into him, yet he was liking what he was seeing. An announcement was then made over the speakers saying that the assembly was going to go for a total of thirty minutes for a short performance from the school band. "Shall we... that is plenty of time.."

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans softly. "Hmm, sure." She says to him softly as she slips into his lap and kisses him on the lips. Her arm went around his neck as she kisses him on the lips. Her hips moves against his waist as she wants more from him.

Kratos:
His own hips grind against hers, they both seemed to want more which would mean it would happen, they now had the time.. Which was surprising and convenient. They kissed a few times before he pushed his tongue into her mouth greeting her tongue before he separated the kiss so they could begin to get rid of unnecessary clothes.

Foxxy_Mama:
She stopped him as he starts to get rid of the clothes and moves back up onto the table. "I want to feel your tongue along my lovely little kitty." She says to him as she slips her panties off and spreads her legs open.

Kratos:
Since Sky stopped him from undressing he looked at her waiting for her to speak, for a moment their he thought she would back out and it worried him yet hearing what she had to say now, well that he could not argue with. He placed his head directly between her legs before licking around the outside of her pussy his tongue then sliding in and out slowly picking up speed savoring the taste of her juices as she got wetter and wetter.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and keeps her legs spread open for him. "Oh yes so good." She says to him softly as she moves her hand over his head and runs her fingers through his hair.

Kratos:
Vincent did not mind the fact that Sky's hand was now in his hair, his tongue continuously flicking in and out of her pussy his index finger slowly beginning to rub against her clit as he continued. Her juices were rather sweet, meaning her actual release would be amazing.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and removed her hand from the back of his head. "Oh yes so good." She moans out to him. "I just love this feeling with a guys tongue working inside of me like this." She says to him softly.

Kratos:
His tongue was flicking in and out of her as fast as he could manage as it licked and twirled and tasted. Hearing that this was what she liked he continued at this pace, the fact she was enjoying this gave him the energy to continue it for as long as needed.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out and tips her head backwards. She moans out again as her body released her cum upon his tongue. "Oh yes so good." She says to him softly.

Kratos:
She was quicker then he had been expecting his tongue lapping up her release his tongue slowing down yet licking her a little longer to get every last drop before looking up at her and stopping, "Since I gave you oral, Do i get it back in return Sky?"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at him and nods. "Of course." She says to him softly and gets off the desk. She gets on her knees and starts undoing his zipper, pulling out his length. She looked at it and smiles as she looks up at him. "How big?" She asked him softly and licks the tip of his cock.

Kratos:
Vincent smiled at h here watching as she moved, a soft sigh escaped him as he watched her prepare, "It is only about seven inches.." He was a reasonable size, but he had heard about bigger. A soft groan escaping him as her tongue makes soft contact with his hardening cock.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles softly as she wraps her arms around his cock head an started sucking on it. She takes an inch in her mouth as she sucks and slashes her tongue around his cock head.

Kratos:
Another groan escapes Vincent as his hand trails down her hair a little moving it out of her face, already this was feeling better then he thought it would have, and after school... well he hoped more fun was on it's way after the food that they would buy, It was not the fact they did not have enough time now.. but more the fact that once in her house.. well their were no limits, no time.. they would be able to be together the whole time.. and not have to watch the clock to check how long they had.

Foxxy_Mama:
She kept on sucking and slashing her tongue around on his cock. She liked the fill of his cock in her mouth as she takes his full length in her mouth more. Her hands rested on both sides of his hips but one of them slips up under his shirt and onto his bare chest skin.

Kratos:
Groans leave Vincent more so then ever, feeling his whole length inside her mouth... Was more then he had expected within just really only meeting this girl.. and yet here him and Sky were.. in a classroom together. Feeling her hand slide up against his skin a soft moan left him as his hands stroked her hair from her face again his hand lightly resting against the back of her head yet she was already covering his whole length and seemed not to need assistant "...It is so good... Don't stop.."

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans softly and keeps sucking on his full length in her mouth. She kept moving her tongue around softly on his lngth and nods as she listens to his words, letting him know she understood his words.

Kratos:
Even though she had his whole length in her mouth his hips now pulled it out slightly before thrusting it back into her mouth his hand on the back of her head, it was a little more rough then he was normally yet he would not go completely full on unless Sky liked what Vincent was doing.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out and held his hips back against the chair. She wasnt use to guys thrusting into her mouth as she sucks on them. She kept sucking on his length and she wanted to taste to his cum.

Kratos:
Since her hands had stopped his hips, he did not try to continue doing what he was doing, instead he just let her continue what she was doing, Vincent groaned in pleasure feeling his climax growing closer and closer, it would emerge soon as his cock pulsed inside her mouth saying it was only seconds until his release.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and slides her hands back up his shirt onto his bare skin again. She liked the feel of his flesh against her hands as she sucks on him. She knew he was close and she kept sucking and moving her tongue around on his length.

Kratos:
Her soft hands moving along his body was just adding to the pleasure as he felt his cock reach his climax a groan escaping him before he moaned out the words "Wow Sky.." His cock then began to fill her mouth with hot warm cum a satisfied look now on his face as he felt the last of his cum drip into her mouth, it was already pretty full and she would have to swallow it and then move her own head from his member.

Foxxy_Mama:
She had swallowed his cum once it was released into her mouth. She pulls away and smiles as she pulls her hands out from under his shirt and puts his length back inside of his pants. She zipped him back up and button his back up as well. She sits back up onto his desk and smiles. "I see you liked it alot." She says to him softly.

Kratos:
His head was still spinning quite a bit from the pleasure before that sensation was broken, "Words can not explain how that felt... yet I think my release of cum into your mouth did the job Sky" Vincent smiled a little before rearranging his clothes before looking over the clock "aww everyone will be here soon... I just hope the day goes fast"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at his words and kissed him on the lips. "I know. I just hate school even though I get good enough grades." She says to him softly.

Kratos:
Vincent could not help but smile and then nod at her statement "Well my grades .. I pass.. but school just sucks... in general.. but with you here.. I now have a reason to enjoy school.." Once that was said he lent forward again kissing her on the lips again before hearing the speaker in the room buzz to life 'School will continue as normal, head to your first classes.. and enjoy your school day here at Narchie High' Vince sighed before speaking "Not as bad as last years... It was terrible.. he tried to be funny and make jokes.. that just were lame.."

Foxxy_Mama:
She smilse softly at him after kissing him back and went into her seat. "I know that feeling." She says to him softly and smiles more. "Cant wait till school is over though." She says to him softly.

Kratos:
A soft sigh escaped him, "I am looking forward to it Sky.." Vincent looked at her deeply before smiling "Just don't think about today.. just glide through it and we will be out of this school in no time" once that was said he heard people starting to pile up outside before starting to enter. They were completely unaware of what had happened, and just entered and sat down waiting for the teacher who walked in through the staff door in a short amount of time.

Foxxy_Mama:
"We have a new student in our school." The teacher says softly as he looked down at his roll sheet. "Skyler Moonstone." He called out softly.

She stood up and just stayed right there. "Just call me Sky, everyone does." She says to the teacher softly.

"Alright. Thank you, you can have a seat now." He said and turned back to the board.

She sat down and pulled out her things so she could take notes for the class.

Kratos:
It seemed a few people greeted her once the teacher had announced her to everyone, he was glad to have met her before all these people thought and instead of going to the assembly he spent quality time with Sky, Vincent smiled at her before looking up at the board ready to try and do ok in this lesson, yet really all he wanted was the day to end quickly.

Foxxy_Mama:
The classes she had went by fast just like Vince said it would if she didnt think about what they would be doing after school. She was sitting in the last class packing up her things in her bag as she sits next to Vince, getting ready to go. Once the bell rang she stood up and slid her hand over his shoulder. "Let's go eat." She says to him softly.

Kratos:
For Vince one the first class started, it almost felt like the last class ended, he had breezed through the day mainly taking notes and only partially listening the other half looking forward to the end of the day that was now here. "Ok then, Straight to it we go" He smiled before leaning over and kissing her softly on the cheek before his hand slid around her waist and he began to walk with Sky.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and leans against him as they walk out of the classroom together. She would let him lead the way to the place he likes to go to get when he has money. She moves her lips to his ear as she whispers to were he could only hear her words. "Have you ever had salty cum fries?" She asked him.

Kratos:
They continued to walk together as he then feels Sky's lips next to his ear before she began to speak his own voice quite as he turned and put his lips next to her ear "No but I would like to.. is that you offering?" Vince smiled at her as they continued to walk together leaving the school grounds and starting to head towards the cafe.

Foxxy_Mama:
She let out a small laugh and nodded. "Of course I am offering it to you." She says to him softly as she keeps walking with him until they get to the cafe.

Kratos:
Hearing that he spoke back quietly "Well then I guess we are taking away instead of eating their then.." A smile crossed his face as they walked into the cafe before looking up, he was going to buy fries now that she had offered him what sounded rather nice, and he was going to see what else was on the menu that was edible deciding to buy one of their burgers.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles as she stays with him. "I take it, its fries and burgers?" She aske him softly as she moves in front of him softly and puts her ass against his waist.

Kratos:
A soft smile grew over him before he decided to respond in the same soft tone an arm slipping around her more so now holding her close. His head was over hers just as he was about a heads length taller then her which was rather normal, even though he was a little short. "So two burgers and fries then it shall be..."

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at him softly. "Yep, unless you wish to share your burger." She says to him softly and keeps herself pushed up against his body.

Kratos:
"With you Sky.. I would share everything" He spoke in a seductive type of speaking before walking up to the counter with his arm still around her, 2 large fries and a singular chef's special burger.." Once hearing the price he quickly paid for it and then he walked over and took a seat with her before kissing her cheek "We will take it to go if you do not mind"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at his words. "I dont mind at all." She says to him softly. She sat in his lap and laid against him while waiting for their order.

Kratos:
Gently his arms held Sky just keeping her their in his arms. Not long after finally it was time to get their order his arms slowly lifting her up to her feet before Vincent walked over and collected their food before they both left the shop before stopping outside "Well then, were are we eating then.. you lead the way"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and points down the street. "That way." She says to him and holds his hand as she starts walking with him towards her place down the street.

Kratos:
Vince started to walk with her now that she had pointed the way and then almost instantly beginning to lead him to what would obviously be her house, the upcoming meal slightly exciting him yet he would wait until they were there to show such a feeling. "Is it a far walk?"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and walks up a drive way. "Nope cuz we're here." She says as she pulls out her key to the front door. She unlocks the front door and opens up the door as she walks inside. She puts her key back into her bag and sets everything at the bottom of the stair case. "Come on in." She says to him softly. "Shut and lock the front door." She says to him as she starts walking up the stairs.

Kratos:
It was a surprise how long it took to get to her house, he had expected a bit more of a walk yet smiled at the information. Once hearing her allow him in Vincent walked in slowly before shutting the door and turning the lock like she had said to. Once that door was shut a soft smile crossed his face again before he spoke once more " I am ready when you are Sky.."

Foxxy_Mama:
"Then get up here so we can do it in my room." She says to him softly as she stands at the top of the stairs while unbuttoning her shirt.

Kratos:
Hearing that he did not hesitate to walk up the stairs a soft smile crossing Vince's face, seeing Sky start to remove her shirt his hands began to take of his own as he walked into her room waiting for her to follow.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles as she walks into her room with him. She tossed her shirt onto the floor and her foot shuts her door. She walks over to him and her hands starts removing his pants.

As Skyler begins to remove his pants, Vincent quickly began to remove his shirt before tossing it next to hers, his pants being removed rather quickly by her. Once that happened all that remained were his boxers. Since she was only wearing a skirt she would be easy to undress from here now, as Vince unlatches it and then throws it to the side with the small pile of clothes building up.

She smiles as she just wore her bra and panties. "Hmm. Nice boxers." She says to him as she looks at them and licks her lips. She looks back up at him and slowly got down on her knees. Once she was on her knees she softly bit at the hem of the boxers around his waist and pulled them down with her teeth. Her eyes were locked on his eyes as she pulls them off him.

Hearing Sky make such a remark a soft smile crossed his face his eyes full of desire as a sensual shiver shot up his spine as she brought down his boxers with her teach causing his almost erect member to slightly spring out. "It seems that he is not completely ready for you.. what are you going to do to make that not the case?" Vincent looked at her having a fair clue of what she would do the smile disappearing his face having a lust filled expression on it.

She smiles as she looks at his length and moves between his legs softly. Her mouth softly wraps around the sack and starts sucking on it as her hands lay on his hips on either side of his waist.

It seemed just after making that comment that Sky had made a move and then a groan escaped him as a hand lightly slid through her hair grabbing a bit of it but only lightly for now. Already that was starting to make him harder, but not exactly ready. "Ahh that feels so good Sky.."

She pulls away from his sack and runs her silky tongue from the base of his length to the tip. "Hmm." She says softly. "Not really hard for me yet." She says to him softly and pushed him onto the bed. She climbs onto his lap and starts to give him a lap dance. "Let me know if this makes you hard enough for us to continue onto real sex." She says to him softly as she continues giving him a lap dance.

Vince was partially surprised by her next actions yet in away partially expected them as well. Hearing her remark he nodded at her "Oh I will tell you alright.. but you should be able to tell when I am fully erect.." His eyes look at her wondering if they were even going to bother with the food they had bought, it was to the side.. and yet was unneeded.

(vince not seth)

She smiles at his words and nods. "But I want you to tell me." She says to him softly as she continues the nice and slow lap dance with her eyes locked onto his. "Hmm." She says softly with a smile. She could smell the food but she wanted to get him hard so they both can eat while having sex.

Vincent had no issue with that and so lightly smiled in response "Ok.. Sky." His eyes watched her figure and yet looked at hers as his member started to become more erect which meant it would not be long before he would be fully hard and then they could have sex and eat the food that they had prepared. "Almost time.. and might I say the way you are moving.. it is making you want you even more by every passing moment.."

She smiles at his words and keeps giving him a lap dance. "Hmm, it does make me want you more." She says to him softly as she keeps giving him the nice and slow lap dance. "You can touch me." She says to him softly as she looks him in the eyes.

Hearing her say that Vince continued to gaze at her a small smile appearing upon hearing her next remark. He would not waste much time into doing such a thing, his hands moving to her hips before one slides up slowly fondling with the breast that it met rather shortly. His other hand just lightly sitting on her hip for now of which he would probably move it lower soon.

She moans out softly as she feels him rub her breast with his hand. "Are you hard enough yet?" She asked him softly as she moves her lips to his shoulder blade and up to his neck. "I want to feel how big you are inside of me." She says softly as she keeps moving her lips on his bare skin.

Slowly Vincent smiled softly at her a lust showing on his face, He did not actually answer the first question but instead decided to answer both questions asked in one reply. " Well then we are ready.. Do you want to be on top or the bottom?"

She stops dancing on his lap and smiles at him. "Bottom." She says to him softly as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Dont be gentle." She says to him softly.

Hearing such a thing he rolled her to the side his body now on top of hers "If you insist.." Such a thing actually made him a little more excited, it would allow him to be a little rougher, His hand lined up his fully erect member with her entrance before he placed his lips on hers lustfully kissing and then thrusting in rather deeply into her starting up a reasonable pace to start with, of which would only get harder and faster.

She moans out and moves her hips up against his waist after her legs wraps around his waist. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure. "That's it." She says softly in a moan. Her hands roams around on his back as she moves her hips more against his waist.

His hands slide around her to grasp her body as his hips start pounding himself in and out of his girlfriends body. A soft groan escaped him as he used his arms to help keep up the medium speed he had at the moment, all he was mainly concerntrating on for now was how deep and hard. "Fast.. faster?" His breath was slightly shaky his lips suckling and then nipping on her neck his hips continuing.

She moans out with pleasure and keeps moving her hips up against his waist. "I'm close to cumming." She says to him softly as she arches her back up against him.

His hips continued to pound in and out of her those words bringing more energy into him. "I guess we should start eating soon then" Seth winked at her, although he knew that she would probably cum twice before he actually would. And by then the food would probably be eaten.

She moans out with pleasure and looks at him. "Not yet." She says to him softly. "We'll eat just not yet." She says to him and keeps moving her hips up against his waist.

Hearing such a thing he did not mind waiting, a groan escaping him as she started to really assist him with his hip movements into her, his speed starting to quicken rapidly now as he put a very decent ammount of effort into really fucking her. "~... Fuck you feel so good.. so tight.. so enjoyable"

She moans out with pleasure and closes her eyes. "Oh yes! Fuck that tight pussy." She says to him with sheer pleasure in her voice as she continues moving her hips up against his waist.

Groans begin to escape his own lips as he continued to pound in and out of her tight pussy, "Fuck.... why did we not fuck like this the first..time" His breath was rather steady his hips moving as fast as they could before he slows down just a little to get some energy back, so that he could slam into her hard and fast some more without tiring himself out.

She lets out a laughing moan as she looks him in the eyes. "This is our first time fucking like this." She says to him softly. "Do you remember this is my first day at a new school?" She asked him softly trying to make him remember it was her first day at a new school.

Back
Top Bottom