Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLegend

Super-Earth
Hello, I find myself being quite bored as of late and in need of some roleplays to keep me satisfied. I find myself in love with anthros so feel free to request anything to do with them even if its not listed. I dont' expect huge posts because you will not usually get more then 1 or 2 paragraphs from me. Now, I really have no limits ethier expect for gore or vore. I do like action in my roleplays so keep that in mind. I do do yaoi and yuri as well. Now, onto the list.

Current Craving: Furries! More specifically a furry fantasy roleplay but any furry roleplay will do! Also craving Persona 5!

Original:
Knight x Princess
Knight x Knight
Knight x Commoner
Knight x Demon
Ranger x Princess
Ranger x Demon

Games:
Dragon Age

WoW

Mass Effect

Star Wars

Persona 5 <3

And thats about it for now, feel free to request anything not on the list.

I'd offer to do a Claire/Leon with you, but all I've seen is the RE: Degeneration, so I probably wouldn't be the best for it.

ashlee_babe: Drop me a PM and we can work things out.

Seraph: Thats the whole reason I wanted to do that RP was because I watched that movie, so, we can do it.

Really? Cool, so post-movie in another break-out zone, or...do you have any ideas of what you would like to do?

Here drop me a PM and we can talk about it, I don't check this forum very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom