Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feedback for a fetish shop group rp? Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelforonlyyou03

Super-Earth
I'm not sure how well this would work. So give me some feedback, good or bad.

Imagine, if you will, a shop that has no home. A shop that seems to roam from town to town with no known address. Vanishing as quickly as it appears. Calling out to those who would be foolish enough to venture inside. Perhaps this shop is actually doing the window shopping....

Are you asking what this shop is? I bet that you are!

We see them in our passing every day. Shops calling to the perverted minds of society. Mmmmmm that's right... a little sex shop.

Big deal you say? A very big deal.

What would you say to a shop that feeds on those perverted minds? One that captures them in a lifetime of pleasure? One that pollutes the mind and turns them into their own worst weapon of pleasure? Why would such a thing exist? For enjoyment of course!

My idea is to create a group rp where you can act out your greastest perversion.... on a bit of a twisted level. Afterall, we have to keep things interesting. My job is to think of those fun ways of turning your greatest fetishes into those that get you into trouble.

This means multiple characters for everyone, which in turns keeps things lively. Getting bored of one of your characters? Then tell me and we will make quick work of he or she.

I will eventually need shop assitants and such, but that is for me to decide who gets that pleasure.

Not quite clear on what I have intended for this rp?

Picture a teenage girl selected by the shop. One far too curious to pass up a chance to look inside the tinted windows. Now maybe our rper has a bit of a rubber fetish. Well then, our little shop owner would seduce the young girl, through means you will have to wait to see, soon pushing the girl so deep that she eventually become a rubberized mannequin of the shop. Perhaps even a little rubber blow up doll that is boxed up and forgotten.

Let me know what you all think.

you've never heard of goosebumps? Wowie lol. If your interested then I put a thread in the group recruitment area. Just post and I will start pulling it together.

I vaguely recall a children tv-series named something like this, that were famous here with its exceptionally high stupidity coefficient. They aired immediately before power rangers, so a friend of mine used to call it "imbecile's hour", since both shows were 30 minutes long.
But I haven't heard about books, nope.

And yes, I'm interested.

It was a book series long before the show. Back when I was in.... like 4th grade. That makes it about 13 or 14 years ago.

I loved the Goosebumps series. Mainly because I wrote a book report for one of the books for a contest and won Dodger tickets as a result of winning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom