Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vixen's Den - notes and ramblings

Vixen

Planetoid
I just want to apoligise to anyone who was waiting on me for a roleplay this last week. I've been sick and unable to think straight and as such haven't been on here. I'm back and mostly better now though. Sorry for the delays.

To anyone who was waiting on a reply, whether is be roleplay, pm or other I just want to a apolgise for the extended absence that I've been on. As a few people already know I lost my brother last year when he took his own life in a battle with early psycosis and although I seemed to be okay at the time I have since then had a few problems dealing. It's taken me a long time get things sorted out in my head and heart while real life concerns like work, home and family have been taking all of my focus. But this isn't about excuses, this it about letting anyone who thought I was rude for just disappearing (and I'm sure there was probably a few as I disappeared suddenly in the middle of a few roleplay,) know that I'm really sorry. I should have at least posted something up here to let people know I was going to be gone for awhile. And if anyone who was roleplaying with me would like to continue or start a new feel free to contact me. Sorry again.
Vixen

Hey everyone, work's been crazy this week plus I haven't been feeling well so I'm just popping on to let anyone who might be waiting for a reply from me that I will be getting onto in the next day or so after I finish work for the week tomorrow. Sorry it's been so slow this week. Thanks to everyone for being so patient.

Back
Top Bottom