Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Evil

Notte

Supernova
So let me just start out with the easiest thing first, then work my way up from there.

I have a stalker. A dangerous stalker. Thats why I've been disappearing in and out for a while.
I also have a life that I need to lead, while dealing with this son of a bitch.

Now, the story goes on. This is all copied and pasted, because I'm to lazy to write it all out.

Well, let’s start at the beginning. He was my best friend four plus years ago, when I first moved to Arizona. He was the first man that I ever willing slept with. I haven't seen him since I was fourteen. I've always burned for him, my body always hot, soul always remembering him as if he were something injected into my veins, like a drug. So when he and I found each other again, and he asked me out. I accepted.

Well, on Friday afternoon, my stalker decided to make an appearence on my AIM - he talked to one of my best friends and well, the things he said were creepy. He had been in my room, watched me while I slept, went through my belongings. I was afraid, so I told David about it, he told me to come over to his house, because the stalker would have no way of finding me there. He led me on, wanted to protect me from my stalker because he cares about me, even when he no longer knows me. So I went to his house, stayed over the night before our date. The actions, they were hot, heavy, decadently sinful, tastefully wicked, so beautifully twisted. That’s how he and I have always been together.

We were so close, I could smell his want for me, the addiction that he had for me running through him. I was everywhere locked inside of him. Heart, mind, soul, body. He was hard for me and his tongue it pleasured me.
But I wouldn't let him inside of me, wouldn't let him taste my forbidden fruit. So I didn't let him fuck me, make love to me, like he just oh so wanted to do. I rejected it, told him that we would have to wait, because the waiting would make it so much more meaningful. We watched movies, his mouth on mine, couldn't get enough of me. We fell asleep in each other’s arms and awoke the next day only to get ready and go out on our date.

I received a call during the middle of the date, by none other than his girlfriend. One that he wasn't sure if they were still together or not because he hadn't heard from her in a week or two. He sat me down, told me that he wants me, but he needs to be fair about everything that was happening. Get his life together; see if it would work out with her because he didn't want to be an asshole. I understood, thinking that they were over.

He just made himself so presentable, never even told me that he had a girlfriend before I was already there and had no way home. So I had to wait. We ended up going back to his house and watching movies while I waited for my best friend to come and get me. I get another call from his girlfriend, learned a damning fact that he still hadn't told me, the fact that his girlfriend was also five months pregnant with his child.

Then she decided to come over and meet me, while I was stuck waiting for my friend. I had to play the part of just a friend. Act as if nothing had gone on the night before. Although, when she met me, she looked at me as if she were going to kill me. He says that he wants to be with me, but he just wants to be fair to her and give her a chance because he is carrying his child and he wants to be responsible about it. Well, he can kiss my beautiful ass goodbye, because I'm not going to take that shit.

He used me, played me, and now, now I'm just unsure of what to do. I feel like a cheap slut, even though I didn't let him have sex with me. I just feel so dirty. So ugly.

Agreed. Just push him out of your mind and ultimately forget about him. He was not worth your time and even worth your effort. After all, none of this was even your own fault to begin with. He was the dumbass that led you on, tried to get into your pants and god-knows-what-else.

Personally, I think this guy should go rot in hell.

Can't I just ignore males for the rest of my life?
Watch out lesbianism, here I come...

Or I could just masturbate for the rest of my life.
Which would get very sad and very boring after about one day.

I was thinking maybe just join a convent, become a nun, and take a vow of celibacy.
However, that thought got tossed out quick. The celibacy part at least.

eh, I personally don't know any happy lesbians.
and I know a few.
well, that and I'm trying to avoid someone as awesome as you seem to be going to the 'other side.'

yeah, and if you were to be a nun you'd have to do that whole religion thing.
dunno if you do already,
but I haven't found one that I like yet.

I.............HATE............NUNS............
I went to cathloic school......I REPEAT I HATE NUNS.....

In life you run into some shady people.
Do they try to fuck up? probably not.
Did he really like you? most likely
Could you trust him though? I wouldnt

No trust=fucked relationship

Your better off girl. and no becoming a lesbian isnt the way to go.....(unless i can watch).....(kidding)......(not)......I only know 2 happy lesbians.
Take some time, get over him, learn from the mistake, and find someone that deserves you.

Turning to the 'Other side' as some people put it...

ts not really the only way. As Tath said get over him first, move onto another guy friend...or random guy you wanna get to know or something.

That and just find maybe a....friend with some benifits to solve that itch or something.

DJBayview said:
eh, I personally don't know any happy lesbians.
and I know a few.
well, that and I'm trying to avoid someone as awesome as you seem to be going to the 'other side.'

yeah, and if you were to be a nun you'd have to do that whole religion thing.
dunno if you do already,
but I haven't found one that I like yet.

As of, well basically forever, I'm bisexual.
Always have been, always will be.
I may want to turn lesbian, but personally, I don't find dildo's as good as the real thing.

That is another very solid point as per why I could never join a convent or become a nun.
I'm Wiccan and damn proud of it.

Tathariel said:
I.............HATE............NUNS............
I went to cathloic school......I REPEAT I HATE NUNS.....

No trust=fucked relationship

From pre-kindergarten up until High School, I was stuck in Catholic schools.
They suck, greatly.

I agree with that statement. Relationships are built on trust.
Although, I have found that BDSM type of relationships are a lot more truthful and trusting then Vanilla ones.
Ironic how that works, no?

Neon Boy said:
Turning to the 'Other side' as some people put it...

ts not really the only way. As Tath said get over him first, move onto another guy friend...or random guy you wanna get to know or something.

That and just find maybe a....friend with some benifits to solve that itch or something.

I'm not a slut. I don't do the whole one night stands or friends with benefits.
Its just not me, the only relationships that I have outside of Vanilla are my BDSM ones.
Which, I am currently lacking submissives in life, mainly because Arizona sucks greatly when it comes to fetish arts or people.

I don't have an itch that needs to be scratched.
I have a need to tear into someone until they are bleeding happily at my feet with remorseful tears in their eyes and a true apology sprouting from such a sugar coated lying pretty mouth.

^_^

lol no, no, no, no, usually every time the rebound is shady and flaky....their rebounds for a reason people.
lol...main message, dont give up on love, cause it wont give up on you.

Alas you have posted <3
Was wondeirng where you have been.

-hugs you-
I thought the interesting part of the post would be your stalker...
but it wasn't! What's with the stalker, anyway? Are you a lookalike of a celb? xD

Come on you're stronger than that xD
Don't let some guy walk all over you.
By wanting to be lesbians - you're letting him win.
By crying over spill milk - you're letting him win xD

Just be more careful next time.
And next time you see him punch him in the face.
Unless he's like 20x stronger than you, bring a bat?

Trash him, tell his girlfriend all his dirty little secrets.
how he has a small penis?

I duno, it seems like you need to vent out that anger.
Take it out on me :lol: if you have to.

But don't give up on men. Yes we are stupid species.
They are some that are good xD
It's just a human thing to want multiple partners.

Girls to do it too, playing guys, guys aren't the only one that does it.

I mean, I heard something yesterday.
A woman said it.

Watch out for the sweeter guys, they're the ones that are more dangerous.

Watch out for the sweeter guys, they're the ones that are more dangerous.

actually were just kinda crazy.....not too dangerous....but still...

*evil look*
DONT PUSH US hahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never said you were a slut Notte D:

And I never said some random...nevermind I prolly did. Oh well. And Move to Europe, plenty of Fetishists? There.

*moves to the side*
*evil monkey appears hidden behind, Finger pointed at you like a knife, fangs bared.*

Tathariel said:
lol no, no, no, no, usually every time the rebound is shady and flaky....their rebounds for a reason people.
lol...main message, dont give up on love, cause it wont give up on you.

XD
Damn, I just so suck at meeting new people though.
Once I actually start talking, people think I'm slightly... whats the word...
Insane; batty, bipolar, bizarre, cracked, crazed, crazy, cuckoo, daft, demented, derailed, deranged, fatuous, frenzied, idiotic, impractical, irrational, irresponsible, loony, lunatic, mad, maniacal, mental, moonstruck, nuts, nutty, off my rocker, of unsound mind, out of my mind, paranoid, preposterous, psychopathic, psychotic, rabid, raging, raving, schizophrenic, screwy, senseless, touched, unhinged, unsettled, wild,...etc.

So one would really have to take the time to get to know me.

WhiteStar said:
-hugs you-
I thought the interesting part of the post would be your stalker...
but it wasn't! What's with the stalker, anyway? Are you a lookalike of a celb? xD

Trash him, tell his girlfriend all his dirty little secrets.
how he has a small penis?

I duno, it seems like you need to vent out that anger.
Take it out on me :lol: if you have to.

But don't give up on men. Yes we are stupid species.
They are some that are good xD
It's just a human thing to want multiple partners.

As per the stalker, well, he has been harassing me with calls and he does not say anything.
If I don't answer, he'll just keep calling and calling and calling some more.
Always from a private number so that I can't call back or know who he is.
Then, he somehow got onto my AIM and held a conversation with one of my best friends.
Telling her about things that I have around my room, things I've written in my private journal, about all of my "toys," and the worse and possibly scariest part - he told her how I look while I'm asleep. Meaning that he would have to have been inside of my room and watching me while I was asleep, for there are no other ways to see, I have heavy red drapes covering my window and it is impossible to see inside.
That's the reason why I've been disappearing on and off.
Why I haven't posted, because my imagination is placed elsewhere.
And, non, I do not look like any celeb.

I'm sure that his girlfriend already knows some dirty secrets.
And, I can't say that he has a small penis, since thats just an outright lie.
His penis is nine inches. So saying he has a small penis, thats well, thats just laughable.
Plus, why should I up and tell her? She'll learn in time that he is a lying cheating bastard.
And since there is already no trust in their relationship, why bother if she already suspects?
I'm just done with them both in general. I don't feel like rubbing salt in healing wounds.

-Giggles-
You're not here for me to take my "anger" out on.
Right now, I just have the need to do it skin on skin.
Imagining doing it, just isn't stimulating enough for me.
As per Vanilla relationships, I'm monogamist. I won't break outside of that relationship.
Although, if I am doing BDSM type of relationships, I'm polygamist.
I've just never gotten into promiscuity.

Neon Boy said:
I never said you were a slut Notte D:

And I never said some random...nevermind I prolly did. Oh well. And Move to Europe, plenty of Fetishists? There.

XD
If I could be over and Europe, trust me. I would be in a heartbeat.
For some reason, that I do not understand, Europeans are more open and out about their sexualism and all that it implies.
American's, sadly, can be very close-minded. Which is ironic, considering America is supposed to be the land of the free.

Neon Boy said:
the US not being open about things. And Europe being so.
To me, its a true statement.
America is more conservative then Europe.
Things that are outlawed or illegal here, are open and free range in Europe.
Things such as drugs and sex.
In Europe, they are more displayed and open, more legal.

I think it was all planned you know. Way back when somewhere along the lines the land of the free thing was traded for us being conservative and the European countries being more open.

Conspiracy!

just cause close minded people cant be felxible enough to handle a couple issue dosent mean your um....damaged???....you had a lot of words there.....in my opinion, you sound like a fun, interesting, crazy-in-a-good-way, person....PM me if your ever bored.

Neon Boy said:
I think it was all planned you know. Way back when somewhere along the lines the land of the free thing was traded for us being conservative and the European countries being more open.

Conspiracy!

I have multiple conspiracy theories.
Its a problem. I get bored, very easily.
Which makes me over analyze things.
Look more into a situation then whats actually there.
Take my stalker for instance, I think he feels threatened.
Because of this, he acted out, got onto my AIM, talked to one of my best friends, threatened her, and told her things about me, about my room, because he knew that she would tell me.
Meaning, he wants me to know that he's close and that he is always watching me.
But I could be over analyzing that. Giving more theories than there really is.
I know he is out there, I know he is watching me, I know he has been in my room, I know that he has followed me over to my friends place.
I just don't know who he is or why he is doing what he is doing.

Tathariel said:
just cause close minded people cant be felxible enough to handle a couple issue dosent mean your um....damaged???....you had a lot of words there.....in my opinion, you sound like a fun, interesting, crazy-in-a-good-way, person....PM me if your ever bored.

Merci. Merci.
That is sweet of you to say?
I will admit, reading that made me giggle.
You show your interest, but leave it completely up to me and just walk away.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom