Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

Morgan smiled over at Vincent and slowly started eating"What time should I be to your place?"he asked, grinning at him.

Morgan chuckled at that and nodded"Sure, after practice, I'll drive you home, okay?"he asked, finishing his food

Morgan grinned at him and kissed his cheek"Of course"he said and stroked his cheek a little"Just try not to distract anyone, cutey."he teased.

Morgan grinned as he was pushed intop a seclude corner"Mmm, how about we go into a bathroom and have a little bit of fun?"

Morgan pulled away so he could undo their pants"You want me in you or you in me?"he asked, licking his lips?"

(Maybe onetime after practice they get a quicky and some other player/s join?)

Morgan grinned, pushing his pants and boxers down, hard cock standing up"Sure, hun"

(Of course. I like them together a lot)

Morgan grinned at the site of his boyfriends cute and sexy cock and sat on the toilet seat as his member was licked"Unnn, ya"he moaned and grabbed him gently, lifting and turning him carefully so his head was still by his crotch but now he was upside down so he could give Vincent a good blowjob.

As morgan turned him, he freaked a little bit since it was weird but the minute that he took him into his mouth, it felt so good nad all fear was gone. Moaning gently, Vincent took Morgan's cock into his mouth and started to suck, bobbing his head.

Morgan sucked on him gently, swirling his tongue around the head. He moaned softly, wrapping an arm around Vincent's body to hold him up as his free hand rubbed his balls as he slowly took him in more and more, carefully taking him into his throat.

Morgan groaned around the large cock in his throat and he gulped hard, wanting his cum as he humped the cute boys face and mouth.

Morgan let him cum into his mouth, swallowing it happily. He then gripped his head and bucked as he came"Unn"he moaned. letting his cock go.

Morgan smirked at him"Give me a second"He said and lifted his hips, licking his tight assholw to lube it up and then stood up behind him, cock pressed against his asshole.

Back
Top Bottom