Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

vincent got out and he leaned against the car. "Um...yeah. actually...i'm not going to class. I'm going to be in the office helping out cause apparently it looks good for college and I'm way ahead of all my classes." nerd by heart. "So...come get me during lunch from the office?" He asked.

Vincent smiled at that and then he went after him. "Hold up." he pulled him into a corner where he thought it was all good and then he kissed his lips. "Can't go though the day without a kiss now can I?' He grinned, kissing him again.

Brett and his family were close family friends with Vincent but he and Vincent absolutely hated each other. He was this priss little snitch and Vincent went with the flow. Anyways, he passed by the corner where Morgan was and it honestly wasn't much of a surprise to see him kissing a guy. But when he saw from the angle that that boy who Morgan was kissing was Vincent, his eyes widened and he took a picture in case his parents didn't believe him. Instantly, he walked away and sent the text to his high-tech mother words saying, "Vincent kissing a boy!" And of course, he didn't think twice about the fact that Vincent's parents were complete homophobics and that Brett's parents would definitely tell, especially his mom. not only a major high-tech but also a woman who fed off of gossip.

Morgan smiled as he was pulled into the corner and kissed him back, arms wrappewd around him. He stopped, hearing a click of a camera and turned"Fuck, I'm sorry, someone took a picture of us"he said, holding him gently.

Vincnt heard the click and he freaked out a litle bit nad he bit hs lower lip. He didn't think at all that it could be Brett so he remained calm. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen." He said softly as he kissed him again. "I should get to the office though. I will see you at lucn though right?"

He hugged him and looked around"Okay, see you at lunch hun"he said and gave him one more kiss before heading to class"Bye"

"Bye." he said softly as he walked away and then got a call from his mom. It traveled that fast. When he answered and said hello, he heard his mother crying, begging to know why he was kissing a guy and why he wasn't into girls. Vincent swallowed hard and he looked down. "Can you pick me up?" He asked, as he walked to the front. He feared this moment the most and it was now time to officiall face it. he shut his phone after his mom said she'd pick him up and he sat on the steps of the school.

His mother got into the car and drove to the school to pick her son up. Her husband was at work and she had no way to contact him. Tara stopped in front of her son and waited for him to get in.

Vincent saw his mom come and he got up and hesitantly walked over to the car. He was debating whether or not he should sit in the back versus the front but he just sat in the front. Looking at her, he saw she had been crying and he just sat back, not saying a word. He was afraid to speak.

Tara pulled out of the parking lot, wiping her eyes slowly. She parked in a fastfood restaurants parking lot and got out slowly. She waited for him before going inside and taking him to the line"What do you want?"she asked, going to avoid that topic for as long as possible.

His major fear was that his parents wouldn't love him anymore, especially his mom since he was closest with her. And it was honestly killing him that she wouldn't and couldn't even acknowledge taht he may always be interested in guys over girls. Once they got to a fast food restaurant, he got out hesitantly and he walked slowly and behind her. Once inside, he shook his head and he walked over to a table and sat down, swallowing hard, trying to calm down but still freaking out. Stupid Brett...

She got them some fries and hamburgers. She sat with him while waiting for the food, handing him a cup to get a drink. She was so confused now. She couldn't understand why her son liked guys.

She blinked at those questions"I could never hate you, son"she said and hugged him gently. She sighed"But why? Why do you like guys?"she asked staring at him.

Vincetn hugged he back, half of his heart at east but the other still hurting. "I don't know. I just do. I mean girls are nice but guys..i can't help it. I can't define why I like guys over girls, it's a preference." He told her. "Morgan's not a bad guy. He is really great andh e likes me a lot. I like him a lot and I think if you at least met him, you'd see that too."

She bit her lip listening. She sighed"Vincent, you know how we feel about homosexuals"she said and thought for a little"Actually, I don't really understand why we are against them. It's your dad's rule"she said and smiled weakly"Bring him home for dinner tonight, okay?"

She smiled at his sudden appetite and ate slowly. She usually did what her husband said but she was still a cool mom"So, have you had sex with him?"she asked, chuckling as she tried lightening the mood.

She giggled at his answer and smiled"So, you aren't a virgin? How long have you been sexually active?"she asked. She liked being open with her kids usually.

Vincent blushed and he loked down, putitng his burgr down. "It was only one guy mom. There was this one from the library, he was a couple of years older than me but we just made out and...you know..." he didn't want to say they gave each other head without his mom freaking out and plus he just couldn't say those words to her, without being embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom