Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

Morgan moved slowly to his knees and then laid down"Damn"he said and smiled, glowing happily"That was so great"

"Definitely." He smiled softly as he looked down at him. "You can't tell anyone though..." he bit his lower lip. "word will get around and my parents will find out. They always do and I can't have them knowing I'm gay..." he moved down and moved on top of him, straddling his hips.

Morgan smiled at him and pulled him into a tight hug"Fine, I won't tell, but can I still drive you to school and stuff?"he asked, kissing his neck

He smiled and shrugged"Fine"he said and kissed him"But only because it's you"he said and squeezed his ass gently.

Morgan stood up slowly after taking his hands"DAmn , I've never been this worn out"he said and chuckled"That was awesome"

Vincent laughed and when he dried himself off, he walked out of the bathroom and went to Morgan's room, putting his clothes on and then lay ont he bed once he was dressed. He lay on his back and his hands were at the back of his head as he closed his eyes. What a day. But he loved this day so much.

Morgan finished washing and smiled as he dried off, walking into his room"Hey"he said and started dressing"Want me to take you home?"

Morgan smiled at him and hugged him"Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow about 7, okay?"he said and kissed him"Bye hun"

Vincent nodded and he kissed him back. "Alright. See you then darlin'." He smiled as he waved and he walked out, grabbing his bag on the way out and went home. He walked in and he waved to his parents and grabbed a juice bottle from the fridge and then went up to his room.

Morgan watched him go and smiled. He grabbed himself something to eat from the kitchen and went to sleep in his clothes after setting his alarm for the next day.

After doing some homework, around eleven in the night, he turned everything off and he lay down for bed, wearing nothing but his boxers. Somehow he felt different and that was all because of Morgan. He liked that and suddenly he didn't feel so geeky or nerdy. Like something came over him. But only for that moment.

Morgan woke up the next more and chuckled as he remember what had happened the night before. He went and took his shower, changing his clothes. He grabbed some breakfast and at 7, he waited in his car out front of Vincents place.

Next morning, Vincent woke up and he took a quick a rinse. He changed into fresh boxers, jeans again like yesterday's but different color and a green shirt that day. He grabbed his grey hoodie and he put it on and then grabbed his shoes on and his bag and grabbed a pop tart again. He waved to his mom and then walked out going to the front and seeing Morgan already there. Getting in as he opened his pop tart pack, he looked at him, not yet kissing him for a reason. "Morning."

He smiled at Vincent. and shifted his car into drive, pulling away from their houses. When he stopped the stop sign, he stole a quick peck on the cheek and smiled at him"Good morning, hun"he said and turned onto the street to their school.

He smiled at his friend"I slept great"he replied and chuckled"I even forgot to undress before I fell asleep"

Back
Top Bottom