Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

Morgan breathed hard as he wrapped his arms around him"I think we need a shower"he said and kissed Vincent again, grinning

Morgan smiled at him and hugged him and kissed him vefore getting up"Lets go"he said and head into his bathroom, shaking his ass as he walked

Morgan moaned at the ass smack and when Vincent bent over, his pushed his still hard cock up into his ass hard"You are so hot"he said and grabbed his friends cock, rubbing him"Want to play some in the shower?"

He groaned when Morgan shoved up into him, looking back at him with a grin. "Okay. Sounds like it's be so hot." he grinned as he put his hand on Morgan's hand that was stroking him. "Just fuck me in or out of the shower. I'm dying here with just you inside of me, baby."

He beamed at being called baby and stroked him as he started thrusting in and out hard and fast"Unn, you're still so tight"he said and grinned down at him"I like hearing you moan while I fuck you, sweety"

Vincent leaned on the rim of the shower tub and he moaned loudly, backing his ass into Morgan's hips. "Fuck...Oh baby you feel amazing." He groaned as he tilted his head back, loving how he was being fucked by such a hot guy. USddenly he felt a lot less nerdy.

Morgan pulled Vincent so he stood and grabbed his thighs, lifting him up into the air easily. He started pounding up into his hard with both his arms wrapped around Vincents thighs and chest to hold him up. He went harder and faster, grunting loudly"Unn, yes. You are so good"he moaned as his thick cock throbbed inside of Vincents tight ass.

Vince leaned back up into him as he picked him up and he started stroking his own cock fast and hard as he was being fuck fast and hard. "Oh fuck yeah!' He nearly screamed since he was being pounded a whole load of crap out of him. Stroking himself faster, he grunted and he panted hard. "i'm gonna cum!"

Morgan went in and out of him as hard and fast as he could, grunting"Fuck yeah. I'm gonna fill you up with more cum, Vincent"he said ands then slammed himseld into him all the way and held himself there, cumming hard.

Morgan panted as his orgasm subsided and pulled out, setting Vincent in the shower, getting in with him"That felt awesome"he said and kissed him"Feel like nother go inside me?"he asked teasingly.

Morgan smiled at him and walked over, kissing him"Want to do me from behind this time?"he asked, grinning at him.

Vince grinned at that and he gave Morgan's ass a playful spank and then pushed into him all the way, a low groan escaping him. He gripped the boy's hips and began to pull out then pushed back into his ass, beginning to repeat this motion into a good pace.

Vincent moaned at at spank"Mmmm"he groaned as Vincent started to fuck his ass at a good pace"This feels great"he said and started rubbing his cock as it hardened

Morgan breathed roughly and kissed him back, panting"Oh god. This is sooooo good"he moaned and pushed his hips back hard

Morgan groaned and shivered"Unn, cum. Fill me with that hot load"he said and started cumming, his ass tightening

Back
Top Bottom