Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

Morgan chuckled"No need. We're friends"he said and pulled out of the parking lot, heading to his house. When he got their, it turned out their houses were only two houses apart"Here's my place"he said as he parked"And yes, we'll do anatomy after we eat"

Vince nodded and he smiled gently. Once they got to his house, he saw his house two houses down and he nodded. "Huh...what do you know. I live right down there." he pointed out as he got out and then grabbed his bag, putting it diagonally over on his shoulder.

Morgan smiled at that"Kool, I can take you to school so you don't have to walk"he said as he got out of the car and put his bag on his back and locked up the car before leading him inside"What'd you like to eat?"he asked, leading Vincent inside.

Vince nodded. "Sure thing. I appreciate it." he smiled as hew alked inside with hima nd checked his house out and then while his back was turned to him, he checked out Morgan a little bit from behind. He loved what he was seeing. He was a butt guy. Looking away, he took his shoes off and then put his bag down. "Umm...I don't know. What do you have?"

Morgan set his bag down, not noticing his friend checking out his rear and he bent down, pulling out his anatomy book. He stood up and turned around"Lets go see"he said and took Vincents hand in one hand and his book in the other, leading him into the kitchen. He let his hand go reluctantly and put the book on the table as he started looking through the cabinets and calling out random things that were there.

Vincent watched him and his eyebrows raised as he watched him bend over. He grinned a bit but cleared that off when he turned. He blushed actually when he grabbed his handa nd he just walked with him into the kitchen. He smileda bit as he watched him, sitting down at the table and he stopped him when he said a turkey sandwhich. "turkey sandwhich? I'll have one." he stood up, pushing his sleeves up readying himself to help.

Morgan smiled when he decided on the turkey sandwich and pulled out to ready made sandwiches wrapped in plastic. He handed Vincent one and set his own on the table and then went to the fridge pulling out condiments and taking them to the table. He smiled at Vincent as he sat down"Lets eat"

Vincent sat himself back down when he saw two ready made sandwhiches and he took one. He took the bottle of honey mustard and he put it in his sandwhich, extra. He put the two slices back together and he began to eat, crossing a leg over the other, not in the girly way but yeah. "So...what's it like playing--what sport do you play?" He was bad at making conversation.

Morgan opened his and put dijon mustard on his and put it together, eating slowly. He chuckled a bit at that"I play football and it's fun"he said and smiled at him"What about you? What do you do in your free time? Got a girlfriend?"he asked wondering if he was gay or straight.

Vincent nodded. "Bet the chicks are all over you huh?" he asked with an awkward smile. "Me have a girlfriend? Well I don't have a girlfriend. but I mean girls are cool. totally." he nodded awkwardly, taking a big bite of his sandwhich and pretty mcuh staying quiet. He hated when people brought up girls. Especially his parents.

Morgan chuckled"They would be all over me... but I'm gay so they don't pay much attention to me except to try and flirt with me"he said and then looked at Vincent"Do you happen to be gay?"he asked getting a little suspicious from his answer.

Vincent nodded and he choked on his food a bit when Morgan said that. He coughed a bit but just swallowed his fooda nd looked down blushig. "Me? Gay? Get real...I was raised in a very straight home. How could I be gay...." he looked down an he ran a hand through his hair, brushing it away from his left ear, which was pierced. He was gay and that he had done when he was in eight grade. His parents dont understand what it means.

Morgan chuckled at his reaction and smiled at him, seeing the earing"Oh my god, you are gay"he said, taking his earing between his fingers gently"That's cute"he said and smiled happily. He l;ooked at him, hand stroking his hair slowly"Can I hit on you?"

Vincent's eyes widened and he tried to cover his earing but then Morgan started to touch it. Blushing, he looked down. "T-thanks." he said softly and he put his sandwhich down. "Uhh...I think you already are." he looked up at him and he moved his hand over Morgans that was in his hair, sort of lacing his hand with his.

Morgan smiled at the touch and leaned forward"You are so cute"he said and grinned"Way cuter then those cheerleaders"he said and kissed his cheek. He then pulled away slowly, reluctantly"We need to finish eating and tutoring. Then we can hang out"he said, trying to be responsible.

Vince smiled softly and he looked at him. When he kissed his neck, he brought his hand down from his hand and kept their hand laced together. "Oh helping you with anatomy should be more funner. If we knew each other so much better and it was the...male anatomy you needed help with, I'd have a very interesting way to go about it." He grinned up at him, standing up and wrapping the rest of his sandwhich in the plastic. Suddenly he was really hungry for something else.

Morgan smiled happily at the hand hole and let his hand go as he starting saying all that. He blushed and chuckled"You could tutor me in male anatomy"he said, wrapping up his sandwich and putting the sandwiches in the fridge"I was lying about needing anatomy tutoring anyways. I wanted to hang out with you more"he said walking up to Vincent slowly

Vincent smiled. "Well we can still go over anatomy if you want. It won't call for our books though..." He blushed just from saying it nad looked down, biting his lower lip. He looked at Morgan seeing him come near him more and he moved to him a nd slid his hand back into his but then took it out. "Umm..." He blushed and just looked at him.

Morgan grinned as he said the first bit"I would like that"he said and gave his hand a gentle squeeze before he pulled it away. He looked at him a little confused"Hmm? You okay?"he asked, standing infront his tutor"Nervous?"

Vincent nodded and when he asked him if he was okay, he nodded. "yeah yeah. Um...where should we start your 'study session?'" he asked with a gently smiled as he kised the back of morgans hand. He was really shy. but he really liked this guy. Had since the minute he joined the group since there was something about him. And he couln't help but act so strongly to it.

Morgan smiled at him and blushed slightly at the kiss"Lets go up to my room"he said and wrapped an arm around the boys waist and lifted him up easily into his arms and kissed him on the lips before carrying him easily up to his bedroom. When he took him into his room, he locked it behind him and set him on the bed"Should we both get undressed now?"

Vincent nodded and he went with him, totally taken back by that kiss on his lips. He blushed and then sat on his bed and looked at him. "I think you should lay down, clothed and I will undress you. We're going over male anatomy right? So it'd work better..." he smiled as he stood up and took his shirt off. he wasn't built like jocks but he wasn't wimpy skinny.

Morgan smiled at that and kicked off his shoes before laying on the bed, excited visibly. When Vincent took off his shirt, a bulge form in the crotch of his pants and grew bigger slowly"What do you plan on doing?"

Vincent watched him and he moved onto the bed and he moved on top of him and put his hands on either side of Morgan on the bed. "Well...What and how much are you letting me do to you?" He asked with a smile, leaning in and kissed his neck, repeating it over and over.

He smiled up at him as he got on top of him. He let out soft moans, pressing his body up against him"As far as you want to go"he breathed, eyes closing

Back
Top Bottom