Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

Morgan gripped his boyfriends hand gently and watched Daryl, bitting his lip a little.

Tara sat with her husband and took his hand gently.

He slammed a hand on the table"You can't be gay. You know how I feel about it"he said angrily"Let go of his hand, now"

Vincent looked at him and he clenched his jaw. He got up and let go of his hand but he walked right out of the dining room and he grabbed his Dad's keys. Maybe he will still love him if he crashed his car and died in it too. Hurrying outside, he went to his dad's expensive car and got in, turning the engine on and backed out, getting ready to demolish it along with him in it too.

Daryl blinked, seeing him go out.

Morgan got up"Bastard"he hissed and then ran after Vincent. He grabbed the driver door and opened it"What are you doing?"

Vincent looked at MOrgan, tears in his eyes but he didn't dare to let them fall. "Lets see if he loves me if I die while crashing his car. he hates me MOrgan. You saw how he reacted. I didn't mean to do that to you. Mom wanted to meet you and I Had to tell him. He hates me!"

Morgan grabbed him, pulling him out of the car"You are not going to kill yourself Vincent. If you do, then I'd have to do the same."

(Could you be Daryl again?)

Daryl didn't even go after his son. He just got up and he glared at his wife and went to his room.

Vincent looked at him and was trying so hard not to like breakdown since it wasn't what he did. "Then what am I supposed to do Morgan? He doesn't love me anymore. I might as well just move out since his word overrules my mother and he will want me kicked out. Where would I go?"

Morgan stroked his hair slowly"If he kicks you out, you can live with me"he replied and kissed his cheek"Lets go inside and see if we can talk some sense into your father."

Morgan watched him and then took his hand as he walked in with him. He bit his lip, waiting.

Tara l;ooked at them, crying a little"In his study"

Daryl was sitting at his computer, doing work when his son walked in. He looked up at him"I don't hate you but what else should I do Vincent. You know what the bible says"

"I don't care about the bible! That's not even the book of god. That's just the book of high preists who think they have any right at all to speak for god. God won't hate me if I was a homosexual! God won't send me to hell for being in love with Morgan. God won't hate me at all. So if God won't hate me, then why don't you get over you're fucking rules nad just accept me. Or I'm walking out and you can say goodbye to your son for good and then put Mom in an emotional hell. Is that what you want!?"

Daryl gripped his desk as his son spoke, but after a while, his grip loosen and he sighed, sitting back in the chair"I can't do that to you or your mom"He said and shifted"I'm sorry, Vincent. I'll let you stay and I'll even let you stay with Morgan but you guys can't do anything in my house"

Vincent let out a sigh and he nodded. "Thank you," he said softly and he looked down. "i'm going to go over to Morgan's house." he told him. "That is, I mean, if it's okay with Morgan and his parents" he siad softly looking at his boyfriend.

Daryl sighed"Be back before dark"he said.

Morgan nodded"Ya, come on"he said"Bye"he said, holding his hand as he took him outside

Morgan wrapped his arms around him and lifted him up, carrying him"Try. I'm sure your parents love you"he said, taking him to his house and going inside.

He stayed in his arms and looked up at him. "Mom still loves me and treats me normal. She seemed so comfortable asking about you today and wanting to know about you. She said she only believed in all this because my dad enforced it but she is fine with it. But my dad...I don't know. He can say it but does he mean it?"

Morgan set him on the couch and then sat with him"Even if he means it, I doubt he'd kick you out sweety"he said

Back
Top Bottom