Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

Vincent pulled his rectangular black framed glasses on and he ran a hand through his unkept shaggy black hair. Sitting on the side of his bed, he stretched and yawned, standing his skinny frame up. He was an awkward boy, hiding in the closet and hid behind his book. He wasn't super skinny, very lightly built and it actually wouldn't be visible unless his shirt was off and he'd never take his shirt off. He was too shy and very quiet. Even in the comfort of his own home, he wore a shirt and sweats to bed.

Without wasting time, he got ready for school, showering and he pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, a maroon shirt as well as his grey hoodie. Since he was a skinny boy, most jeans looked way too big on him and skinny jeans were just right and he liked how they looked also. He didn't bother combing his hair since it looked good uncombed because it was shaggy, Grabbing his messenger bag, he went to the kitchen and grabbed a poptart an then slipped his feet into vans and walked out, heading to school by foot.

Re: I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&Ri0T]

Morgan sighed as he woke up and smacked his alarm clock. He sat up slowly, standing up naked. He liked to sleep naked, felt good. He headed to his bathroom and showered. He walked back to his room, drying off. He pulled on a pair of loose jeans and a black shirt. He then pulled on a hoodie and went down stairs after getting his shoes and socks on.

He was a football player so he was well muscled. He wasn't large, but his muscles were toned and he wasn't at all shy about his body. He wasn't in the closet but he didn't really go out much. He wiped the blonde hair out of his blue eyes and got in his car, heading to school.

On his way to school, he ate his poptart, relishing its sweet sweet taste.S'mores. A beautifful and delicious poptart toasted or not. Once he got to school, he finished the last of his poptart and then walked up the steps headed inside the hall. He walked to his locker and opened it, putting in some books and then shut it, going to his little pool of friends with great hair. He was attracted to one of them but he neither of them was gay. Still he remined quiet about it, hence why he was in the closet about 'it.'

These guys werent nerds but they were accepting to him because...even he didn't know but honestly he didn't care since he got along great with them and they liked him for him plus he was a great tutor for them and a great friend too like they were to him in return.

Morgan parked in the student parking lot and headed inside with his bag. He stopped at the school cafe to get a snack, put his stuff in a locker and head to a group a friend invited him too. He got there and smiled, seeing his tutor"Hey Vincent"he said"You're in this group? Cool. I was invited"he explained

Vincent was just talking about a band he listened to the previous night and recommended it. he fell in love with it but mostly because the lead singer--who was male--was very hot. He was a little biast. But he didn't tell his frends that. Looking at Morgan, he bit his lower lip. "Oh hey." Morgan looked really good that day. He felt like he was constantly checking out guys. A boy crazy girl who could never stop checking out a cute guy when she saw it. That's how he felt except he too was a guy. "Well now it'd be easier to talk more since you hang with us. How are you doing in history?" It was a nightmare helping him with history but for a jock, Morgan was improving.

Morgan smiled as he looked Vincent up and down. He was a normal jock when it came to classes but having a good looking tutor who knew how to teach helped him though. Morgan smiled and blushed a little"I'm getting better"was all he said to the history question and moved closer to him"Want to have a tutoring session tonight?"

Vincent had a hard time taking his eyes off the guy. Why was it especially today did he feel so attracted to this guy? Probably the vibe. He looked down a little bit and then up at him and nodded. 'Yeah sure thing. Library...or somewhere else this time?" He asked, feeling so week at the knees suddenly but he was so thankful he was pretty mcuh leaning ont he wall. The wall was his friend. A great supporter that didn't mind he was secretly gay.

Morgan smiled at him and shrugged"Library sounds good"he said and the bell rang"We can get something to eat after wards, okay?"he said and then hurried off to class.

"Y-Yeah, sure." he said, totally flabbergasted. He watched him go, definitely watching him walk and then waved to the others, taking some time before he walked off to class. His heart never beat that fast before and it was crazy. sitting down in class, he was so confused. "Woah..." he looked like he was so surprised. Slowly he sat back and he felt like he was on a thin string that could break easily if he showed any gay vibe. His parents were homophobic. that was the problem and growing up that way yet turning out to be gay himself, he feared everyone else around was homophobic too.

Morgan sat in class, impatient to have his tutoring session. After school ended and his practice, he headed to the library and waited at their normal table at their normal time. He was raised by very tolerant parents so they readily accepted him as gay so he was fine with being gay, but he didn't broadcast it like it was something special.

The only person in his family who did know that vincent was gay was his older sister who was in college. She supported and carried the secret with her but respected her little brother and didn't say a word to his request. As the school day ended, he went to the library and did his work t here, more lke community service by stacking books and so on. When he saw Morgan come in, he got off and he got his bag, and sat down at the table. He took his jakcet off and he got his books out. "So what do you need help with today?" he asked with a gentle smile.

Morgan smiled at his tutor"I need help with History of course and math.. oh and anatomy"he said pulling out his books. He wanted to stay with him as long as he could and he was going to take him to eat afterwards.

Vince sort of blushed when he said anatomy and he nodded taking out those three books. He was in all AP classes but he could still help. "Alright so which do you want to start with then?" He asked with a smile, taking his binder out and a pencil, readying himself.

Morgan smiled as his cute tutor got ready and he start taking out his own pencil and paper"History first, then math"he said, leaving anatomy for last. He opened up to the chapter his class was on. It was about civil rights movements in the 50's and 60's"Okay, why were all the black people protesting the civil war?"He asked, not really understanding because.. well, he didn't read the chapter and he had slept in class.

Vince nodded and he opened his history book to that chapter and he bouncd his knee a little bit. "Alright, so...pretty much in a nutshell, they wanted equal rights and an end to racism. You know what segregation is right?" He asked, hoping any of this was making sense. He wasn't the best tutor so he thought but enough people thought he was since he helped reallybring their grades up. He was thankful.

Morgan listened and nodded as he explained it"Oooh"he said, blushing"Civil rights, not civil war"he said and rubbed the back of his head feeling dumb... again"Thanks, that helps. Now I need help with math"

Vince smiled. "Don't worry about it. That's what I'm here for." he smiled as he put his hand on Morgan's then pulled back actually quickly. He shut his history book and then opened his math book and looked at him. "So what do you need help with?" He asked, his eyes looking back and forth from his math book to Morgan's anatomy book. Why he felt so excited to want to go over that subject, he wouldn't allow himself to think of the reason.

Morgan smiled at the contacted and pouted a little when he pulled away"I need help with this"he said opened his book and pointed out some somewhat confusing problems.

Vince nodded and he looked at the problems and put his notebook on top of hte book and started doing out the problem and began to explain step by step wanting Morgan to understand. "Does it make sense? I mean if you get this then the other problems are peice of cake since it's exactly the same, just different numbers and some hve variables and exponents." He told him.

Morgan listened to him closely, following him. He scooted closer"Oh, ok"he said and smiled"I think I get it now"he said and smiled at him as he put the math away"Want to get something to eat at my place while we do anatomy?"

Vincent watched as he came closer. It made him blush. He smiled gently and he nodded. "Y-Yeah I'd like that." he said softly, calming himself down. "Lets get going." he siad as he stood up immediately, causing his chair to fall back. Blushing hard, he picked it up and started to quickly put his stuff away. He hated how Morgan was making him feel. He was acting stupif in front of him!

Morgan chuckled a little at his reaction, happy he had agreed to go to his house. He was glad his parents were out, working"Lets go. You got a ride?"he asked as he collected his stuff and started out to the parking lot.

Walking out with him, he put his jacket back on before he put his bag on and he put his hands in his pockets. "Uh...I walk home." He said softly walking out to the parking lot with him. "You think maybe I could get a ride after, everything?" He asked kindly, looking over to him.

Morgan smiled a little at him"Of course I'll give you a ride"he said and used his key ring remote to turn off the alarm"Get in the passenger side and I'll drive you to my house"he said, unlocking the doors and getting in. He reached across and pushed the door open for Vincent to get in.

Vince nodded and he smiled. "Thanks. I'll pay you back somehow." You'd think tutoring would be enough. He always liked to give. Getting into the car, he sat in, shut the door and buckled up, having put his messenger back in between his legs. "So we'll still be going over anatomy right?" He wasn't going to let Morgan play him.

Back
Top Bottom