Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For those who may wonder.

Kaios

Supernova
I may disappear for a while. My grilfriend JUST broke it off with me and well I may not be on for a bit to try and calm down and such.

I don't really know you, Kaios, but you have my condolences. /comfort

Bummer, man. Hope it doesn't get too bad for you.

...ok now you need to seduce one of her friends and give her the dicking of a lifetime so your ex knows what she missed out on. I'm talking a dicking so amazing she'll just lay there afterwards wondering what happened and why it stopped.

Anansi said:
...ok now you need to seduce one of her friends and give her the dicking of a lifetime so your ex knows what she missed out on. I'm talking a dicking so amazing she'll just lay there afterwards wondering what happened and why it stopped.

*laughs* Its not so easy, at least not to me. I don't really chase after girls or seduce them. I just let things happen, if shit happens that cool but if it doesn't no worries.

Its a lot easier than people make it out to be. I mean you seem like a genuinely nice young man, so be genuine and honest, tell them you don't want a relationship, set ground rules and make sure they know you're attracted so you don't end up in the friend zone.

Hehe.

Kibi-chan is always here, indeed.
You're my best friend and I luv u!
<3

*huggles*

Anjeru: Thanks I can always count on you.

Darling: No need, but thanks.

*Hugs both*

~huggles back~
thats good cause I'm not that tough to be honest..
but if you ever need to talk or anything at all I'm here for you<33

wendi darling said:
~huggles back~
thats good cause I'm not that tough to be honest..
but if you ever need to talk or anything at all I'm here for you<33
Heh heh thanks! *Kisses her cheek* You're sweet.

wendi darling said:
~blushes slightly~
ehh just following the golden rule:: treat others how you'd like to be treated.
I like that! Gorgeous and kind. Thats great.

Back
Top Bottom