Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleep deprivation.

The Antidote

Super-Earth
Anyone else ever try it? I'm doing it now, and it's in this process that I realize just how many people like to lie about how long they've went without sleep.

Anyway, I'm a bit more than two days in. Approximately 56 hours in. Fun fun fun.

I would do that had I not had college.

I don't know how long I can really go.. but I've done 2 days before (what I mean is two days and a night) so I could fix up my internal clock. That was when I came back from Israel XD

;hugs the antidote;​

The longest I can go so far is four days

><

When I play video games, I play the fuck outta them and get absorbed.

I was also stressed emotionally and was moving and blah.. ,-,

The longest I ever stayed up cotinuously was like, 45 hours. But a lot of times I'll stay up for like 20, sleep for like 5, and then stay up 20 more.

wendi darling said:
longest i lasted was a week and a half before i collapsed and it was very dramatic blahh blahhh

You'll probably stay the champ too. D=

Seriously, you can die after like ten days. Your brain lobes begin to shut down.

And you're not allowed to die. YOU'RE TOO PRETTY DAMN IT. YOU MUST LIVE FOREVER.

i'll attempt it. Tomorrow when I wake up, I'll attempt it. the hardest part will be the night when there's nothing ot do.

wendi darling said:
longest i lasted was a week and a half before i collapsed and it was very dramatic blahh blahhh
hehe im sure you did rem with out noticing it.

Can't remember where I read about it. Google cases of chimps and rats or something. Too lazy to look right now.

Anyway, I passed out last night, after around 60 hours without sleep. Didn't have anything to keep me focused, so it was inevitable. I'll try again some time when it's more convenient.

I know its dangerous not to sleep you CAN die..the longest I think one can last is 14-16 days. I didn't just stay up for fun i have a sleeping disorder..trust me i LOVE sleep..when i can get it.

ad i plan on living forever, so no worries.

to all of you who actually WANT to stay up non-stop..don't it makes you irritable, dizzy, depressed, frightened..and eventually even delusional. Every 8 hours of sleep lost is a day off your life.
appreciate your ability to fall asleep at night because some of us aren't that lucky!!=[

Also, week and a half on an adderal bender. I specifically know that isn't true, Anti, because I've seen chemically induced states of wakefullness last for months.

Back
Top Bottom