Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silent Hill?

I still have my genesis, just don't know where most of the games went.

I still have the SEGA CD games though.

XD

Weird.

I want to find a store that has the games I want... There's one place, called The last game store that does have sega genesis games... but just not the rpg's I'm after.

I usually check with my Pink Godzilla store in Seattle.

That's how I'm looking for the Silent Hill games that weren't released here.

That's... An odd name for a game store. o no;

>n>

What I need is a place like Pacific Mall out here so i can go raid the Japanese/Chinese stocks.

Cause those places have everything. ,-,

Zypher said:
That's... An odd name for a game store. o no;

>n>

What I need is a place like Pacific Mall out here so i can go raid the Japanese/Chinese stocks.

Cause those places have everything. ,-,
It's such a good store though!

Where do you live-ish?

Nova Scotia, unfortunately.

This place has oodles of old world charm and is nice n' clean, but I do sorta miss Ontario, if only because it was easier to get the shit I want and I was closer to a certain someone... But alas, life had other plans for me. Which is fine, as, my "father" is a douche.

Zypher said:
Nova Scotia, unfortunately.

This place has oodles of old world charm and is nice n' clean, but I do sorta miss Ontario, if only because it was easier to get the shit I want and I was closer to a certain someone... But alas, life had other plans for me. Which is fine, as, my "father" is a douche.
Lol.

Hm...I don't think I know of any places in Canada, except Vancouver.

download the emulator, unzip the file, double click on the icon for the system and open yer rom.

o 3o

as for rom's

just download, make a new folder, unzip, transfer to new folder, put folder in your image files and play. ;p

Zypher said:
download the emulator, unzip the file, double click on the icon for the system and open yer rom.

o 3o

as for rom's

just download, make a new folder, unzip, transfer to new folder, put folder in your image files and play. ;p
@_@

Kitsume: I'm prolly a lil far for anything of that sort to be accomplished. Dx

anjeru: yes, because they are the shit. x]

Zypher said:
Kitsume: I'm prolly a lil far for anything of that sort to be accomplished. Dx

anjeru: yes, because they are the shit. x]
"Where are you at?"

...I do enjoy the silent hill.

I'm gonna be Pyramid Head this Halloween.
Last Halloween didn't happen, I got dead sick last minute.

...as for the franchise itself, I'd like to say I'm pretty well-informed.
I can't play the games for shit, and I've never seen the movie, but I'm darn near seen every video, and read over any reliable sourse on the net.

I do love the storylines.

JessiDlux said:
...I do enjoy the silent hill.

I'm gonna be Pyramid Head this Halloween.
Last Halloween didn't happen, I got dead sick last minute.

...as for the franchise itself, I'd like to say I'm pretty well-informed.
I can't play the games for shit, and I've never seen the movie, but I'm darn near seen every video, and read over any reliable sourse on the net.

I do love the storylines.
I'm not very good at the games either, but I play through each ending at least once no matter how long it takes.

Lol.

I'm still catching up on things on the net, but have a lot of Silent Hill'ness under my belt.

If you do the Pyramid Head, totally take pictures!

If anyone hasn't seen it, I posted a topic in the 'Other requests' for a Silent Hill RP.

Take a look if you want.

I had a silent hill RP on gaia. Made it to 100 pages before a bunch of douchebags killed everything. And I started up a 1x1 rp on darker before the website died.

D:

Back
Top Bottom