Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silent Hill?

Anjeru

Pulsar
I'm just kind of curious to see if anyone else is into the Silent Hill franchise, whether it be the movie, or games, or comics.

I'm always willing to talk about Silent Hill if anyone else likes it.

^-^

I was in a silent Hill RP, sadly, it died rather fast as people often forgot to post...

Anjeru said:
Zypher said:
I was in a silent Hill RP, sadly, it died rather fast as people often forgot to post...

O_O

I wants a Silent Hill RP!

As do I, however, it'd be nice if it would actually last..

That and describing skin being ripped off ones body sounds delectable right about now.

Pyramid head for the win.

Zypher said:
Anjeru said:
Zypher said:

O_O

I wants a Silent Hill RP!

As do I, however, it'd be nice if it would actually last..

That and describing skin being ripped off ones body sounds delectable right about now.

Pyramid head for the win.
Oh it does.

Hm, maybe I'll put up an inquiry about it.

I love violence and gore.

^^

Zypher said:

Oh you too i was on one called umm hold on i have the picture
silenthill.jpg

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neS5QtU2xRE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neS5QtU2xRE</a><!-- m -->This amused me?

I might be inclined to join it anjeru, if one happens to pop up.

kitsume: I was on one that was on gaia, a bunch of... elitists had one going.. Which were also my friends, but yea, as I said, it died rather fast from lack of posting.

Zypher said:
I might be inclined to join it anjeru, if one happens to pop up.

kitsume: I was on one that was on gaia, a bunch of... elitists had one going.. Which were also my friends, but yea, as I said, it died rather fast from lack of posting.
Hmm nice i liked mine but same thing lack of posting i liked the fact i played a character who who go bat shit loopy when he used his katana.

I went with the heafty pipe approach just so i could bludgeon shit to death... Of course, I was trying to see how long my character would last... That didn't go so well though. Stupid lackingness...

Hit and run if you must but take shit with you if you must die. -nods sagely.-

Zypher said:
Exactly.

The only thing that doesn't work well with the lead pipe vendetta is fighting the bosses.

XD

Anjeru said:
Zypher said:
Exactly.

The only thing that doesn't work well with the lead pipe vendetta is fighting the bosses.

XD

That's when you find something bigger... and most likely sharper.

kitsume: ??

Zypher said:
Anjeru said:
Zypher said:
Exactly.

XD

That's when you find something bigger... and most likely sharper.

kitsume: ??
im playing orgins

Weapon degradation does indeed suck. Especially with good weapons.

Either of you played Silent Hill Homecoming?

I was too poor to play the games when they first came out, and unfortunately, they don't strike my fancy.

I prefer games like grandia, granstream saga, final fantasy, shining force, phantasy star, and so on and so forth.

Zypher said:
I was too poor to play the games when they first came out, and unfortunately, they don't strike my fancy.

I prefer games like grandia, granstream saga, final fantasy, shining force, phantasy star, and so on and so forth.
I LOVE the Shining Force on SEGA.

Anjeru said:
Weapon degradation does indeed suck. Especially with good weapons.

Either of you played Silent Hill Homecoming?
eh i dont know what to think im more a resident evil fan i just got number 1 for the GC

I still have my genesis :3

Sadly, I'm pretty sure the games were stolen, but I at least have them as ROM's for my emulatorrrrrr

Zypher said:
I still have my genesis :3

Sadly, I'm pretty sure the games were stolen, but I at least have them as ROM's for my emulatorrrrrr
Can i have your controlers then?

Back
Top Bottom