Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wish I was a guy.

*Curls up into a ball and cries while rolling back and fourth in pain*
Kill me....
Now.
Please.
I beg it of you.

-looks down at himself- Why hello there penis! What's that? You're not bleeding?
Sorry... I'll stop being a bitch -kisses your... well I can't really kiss it better x.x... unless you tell me to-

Do you want me to kill you?
I have serious penis envy right now.
I will cut it off and let you bleed while I stitch it to me.

XD

And trust me, you don't want to do that, either.
T.T

Notte said:
Do you want me to kill you?
I have serious penis envy right now.
I will cut it off and let you bleed while I stitch it to me.

XD

And trust me, you don't want to do that, either.
T.T
-hands you his strap-on- Would you settle for this <3...
... okay this is the second post that I've brought up a strap-on... I need to go fap...

I have a strap on somewhere, but that won't stop me from bleeding like a gutted pig.

I wish I Was a woman. I'd rather have the cramps and blood then testicles and a small penis. Plus having real boobs would be better then moobs.

I've tried, I think about eight different types of pills.
The shot (OMG, that was fucking horrible... three months and I couldn't get it out of me. It was horrid.)
The patch.
The O-ring.

Now, my doctors just stopped trying anyways, we were using them to control my periods, so now I just take this one painkiller that helps to ease the cramps.
I am the best form of birth control. I can't have children. So taking it was just useless.

*Sighs* That is truly a sad thing, I am sorry to hear such things, and even though I dont have a set of ovaries myself I feel your pain I guess *shrug* I think what needs to be done is for you to find a man who is willing, no wanting to do anything to make your life better. Everyone deserves that at least once in there life.

*Snorts very unladylike*
Well, I've been trying to get my friends to all shoot me, but none of them seem obliged to do it.
And, please do, someone, try to find that man.
Because trust me, he isn't where I'm living.

Notte said:
*Snorts very unladylike*
Well, I've been trying to get my friends to all shoot me, but none of them seem obliged to do it.
And, please do, someone, try to find that man.
Because trust me, he isn't where I'm living.
Your gruff attracts me -nuzzles- Also... they never do... T.T

I enjoy being a man.

Though few women realize the amount of reading being a man requires.

Man Law is lengthy and just.

Back
Top Bottom