Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wish I was a guy.

Trygon said:
Mr_Sunshine said:
Lucid_Lilac said:
We bleed for 5 days and don't seem to die.

At least a guy can be amazed in that.

Well not really.

Fuck men and their non bleeding! D< Bullshit I say!

A real man'll love a woman all month long.
evil-dead-bloody.jpg
WIN
mmm... although now all I can think about is a fist full of boomstick =/

Guys bleed from their wallet when it comes to women though. :) Generally speaking, though we have to put up with the mood swings on a dime, and you don't have outside genitalia that is in constant danger. And testosterone + beer = many stupid things. Trust me, I've witnessed more than a few of such mixtures. :lol:

At least we women live on average 6 years longer than a guy. Then again, we go through labor to bear theirs kids so....

I don't know if I'd want to live those six additional years anyway...
old, with arthritis, and breathing tubes, and old folks homes.
that... 'old' person smell.

nah, kill me off young please.

Wow, Bruce Campbell found a squirter on her period. No wonder he has that odd look on his face.

DJBayview said:

No worries, You won't even see it comeing
:-D

Mr_Sunshine said:
DJBayview said:

No worries, You won't even see it comeing
:-D
I'm sure I'll see a bright flash and go "What the fu---" before I'm disintegrated into dust.

hey, Why don't you try hard candies? They have icecream flavored ones,and 1,000 of others depending on where you live.. =-) I know the feeling i'm on my and i'm eating everything in the house.Good thing I barely eat the rest of the month. :shock:

DivineDeath said:
hey, Why don't you try hard candies? They have icecream flavored ones,and 1,000 of others depending on where you live.. =-) I know the feeling i'm on my and i'm eating everything in the house.Good thing I barely eat the rest of the month. :shock:
None in my house.

NONE AT ALL.

;-;

Good thing I stopped bleeding today.

I'm sorry to hear your pain. I could never know it because I am not a woman. But being a girl has its own perks at times I think.

Well, if your social life includes "clubbing." You automatically have big advantages over males.

Also, you more than likely, and like most women, have breasts.

I need speak no more.

I don't club either. I much rather find someone who wants to get messy (in the kitchen).

But you do have breasts, I believe. And they are signs of never dying victory over men.

You also tend to be rocking Poison, also known as Roxy overseas.

She was supposed to be a woman, but I think the Japanese had a huge beef with guys smacking around girls. Or maybe it was the other way around, the United States had an issue with guys beating up girls.

In any case, they changed her gender and left her to actually be a male character, the whole herm issue coming up with her. But seriously, who the hell cares, anyone would fuck Poison Kiss, anywhere, anytime.

I heard her name was cleared and she was turned female. Or was that Birdo from Nintendo?

Women also have superior multi-tasking abilities compared to most men. Not all men, but most. They also excel at some professions where men were believed to be dominant.

Mitsuomi said:
You also tend to be rocking Poison, also known as Roxy overseas.

She was supposed to be a woman, but I think the Japanese had a huge beef with guys smacking around girls. Or maybe it was the other way around, the United States had an issue with guys beating up girls.

In any case, they changed her gender and left her to actually be a male character, the whole herm issue coming up with her. But seriously, who the hell cares, anyone would fuck Poison Kiss, anywhere, anytime.

I heard her name was cleared and she was turned female. Or was that Birdo from Nintendo?
The US didn't like females getting beat on. However, in japan she's considered female. To this day, the localization disparity exists.

I read something about it on Wiki a while back. Sadly I wanted more information on Poison to create a MUGEN character of her. I wasn't able to figure out how to modify sprites, but I guess my story got a little twisted as time went by.

She's about the cutest of the futa's as you're ever going to get.

Truthfully, I would hit it...

Or be hit by it.

There. Judge me. XD

Back
Top Bottom