Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaotic Ends ((Alric and Skeith Takahata))

Naoki blushed heavily when Raine pulled back from the kiss, severely dissappointed in it's short life. Her eyes looked up at the other and softened as she saw the look she was recieving. "I may be new to this sort of thing. But should we not wait until we get to town before we get to serious?" She said with a small blush.

"Why wait if its true feelings... it should know no bounds..." she kissed her back again, she pussed as she deepened the kiss. Naoki's lips tasted so good to her, she licked them softly as she did.

Naoki couldn't exactly argue. She was just as excited about exploring these new feelings as the other was, and they were in a heavily wooded area making them difficult to see. Naoki returned the kiss with equal passion her lips parting slightly when she felt the other's tongue against them.

At the moment she didn't care, or remember, but there was a bit of a secret she was a little concerned about the other discovering. And the more heated the moment became the more probable that fear became.

Raine pressed herself against Naoki, rubbing against her as she slid her tongue into the other's mouth, wreastling with her tongue. She was growing more and more excited as it went one. She felt like nothing in the world mattered but Naoki, nothing. She pawed her, letting a hand grope her chest.

Naoki gasped into the kiss as she felt the other's hand grasp her breast. She continued to kiss the other passionately, trying to keep up with her tongue with her own. She could feel her 'secret' beginning to swell in the travel pants she was wearing, slowly creating a visible buldge.

Raine felt something press against her, she moved a hand down to feel. She froze once she felt it, she looked to the other with wide eyes, "You're a-" She was wided eyed, "You never told me..."

Naoki yelped when she felt the other grab her shaft. "I was afraid..." She said quietly with her gaze reflecting her fright. "I wasn't sure you'd still want me around. First I'm a half-elf and then I'm a... Well you know..." She bit her lip.

She smiled warmly and kissed her, "I love you purely and fully, no matter what you are" she started to stroke it through her pants. She kissed her again and started to pump it faster.

Naoki's blushed brightly as the other began to stroke her member. Her moans were muffled by the other's kiss as she began to stroke it faster. Her hands grabbed tightly at her cloak that coated the ground beneath them.

Raine broke the kiss and looked to her as she stroked her lover's secret. She smiled as she used her to her hand to open Naoki's shirt. She wanted to see the bare body of her love.

Naoki blushed through her heavy panting as he shirt was undone revealing her relatively modest bust. Her crystal blue gaze findng the other's, a small smile found home on her lips as she leaned her head back against the cloth of her cloak, fully enjoying the pleasure her body was being given.

Raine smiled and moved to her chest, licking it happily as kissing it tenderly. She also started to pull at Noaki's pants, freeing the ever growing member from its prison. She took hold of it with suprise, she was still amazed with it.

Naoki bit her lip as her fists gripped the cloak tighter. Her she couldn't believe the kind of pleasure the other was giving her, she could have never imagined anything like this feeling this good. When her companion's hand grasped her now bare shaft she released a small whimper at the unexpected contact.

Raine looked to Naoki as she pumped her lover's rod, she was writhing and gasping, she looked so beautiful. She kissed Naoki's neck and moved lower and lower, soon she kissed the tip of the shaft she was stroking so tenderly. She looked at Naoki again and licked it softly.

Naoki squeaked from suprise when she felt the other kiss her shaft. She quickly looked down at the other with a bright blush as she watched her lick the shaft, a shiver ran down her spine at the contact. She almost forgot to breath as she watched the other tease her shaft.

Back
Top Bottom