Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/You Remind me of the Babe/-Labyrinth Search Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
You remind me of the babe
What babe? babe with the power
What power? power of voodoo
Who do? you do
Do what? remind me of the babe

Alright, to start things off... My usual rules apply. I want a partner that can make nice and meaty paragraphs. A CONSTANT minimum of one paragraph is REQUIRED. I love nice long intros, and I love someone that can keep my synapses popping. I would be looking for a Jareth roleplayer, if you can't play him... please don't bother contacting me. I am in the mood to roleplay a plot I created. Which does NOT involve Sarah. Gods, I HATE Sarah. She was the most annoying, whiniest, bitchiest, little cunt faced bitch I have ever seen in a series.

It's not fair

Life ain't fair, get over it bitch.

Anyways, the plot would involve an OC. -gasps around- An OC played by me. (For female roleplayers that prefer to double, I do play Tobi in return for you playing Jareth.) I DO NOT ROLEPLAY YAOI IN THIS SERIES! I have a rather detailed, and potentially interesting plot. Only problem is, I need a roleplayer willing to work with me on it. Now I can be a bit demanding, but I have my reasons for it. Alright, to start things off... This -----> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=TheDarkerMe">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=TheDarkerMe</a><!-- m --> , Is your BEST friend. You wanna get on my good side, follow my rabbit hole. :3

I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry
What could I do
My babies love had gone
And left my baby blue
Nobody knew

Plot:

It's been nearly thirty years since Sarah was a teenager. Since she had her events in the Labyrinth. She has grown up, and started a family. Problem is, this has nothing to do with her. This has something to do with the Goblin King. The Goblin King that has watched the human he loved, grow old and have children. Children he didn't sire. He is a jealous sort of man, and possessiveness is known to sweep through him. But an opening to the human realm, hasn't happened in YEARS. Sarah hid the book, and hunted down any and all other copies.

Buying them off, and selling them. She didn't want anyone to risk giving the Goblin King access to her world. Well now i'ts ten years after the new Millennium, and a young woman has been visiting Sarah's family a lot. Sarah turned the bottom half of her childhood home, into a library. For years a young woman has been visiting, and reading the books. Sarah watched the girl with shadowed eyes. For the girl was definitely from a family that abused her. But unlike the other girls, that flinched and shirked away... Morrigan was a fighter.

Morrigan is not twenty years of age, two years out of the grasp of her stepfather and mother. Two years away from those damn triplets that had made her life hell since she was five years old. Since her papa died. But Morrigan isn't your typical average girl, no she happens to be Half-Fae. Part of a clan that was born to control a certain creature. A creature called the Abyss. A creature that eats and devours anything it comes across. She is not a pureblood of the line, and doesn't even know her bloodline even exists in her. As far as she knows, she's fully human!

Now unto the plot of the story, Jareth has gotten word of the approach of the Abyss to his kingdom. In an attempt to prevent the downfall of the kingdom, he goes to the head of that family. Anise tells him there is no one in the family that can control the Abyss any longer. At least such a large concentration that is devouring it's way to his kingdom. What he would need was a Black-Abyssian, the name given to the strongest of the families bloodline users.

Only problem was, one hadn't been born for over fifty years, and the last was killed. But Anise told him to go to an Oracle she knew, in hopes that perhaps the oracle would know something. The King of Goblins got a cryptic answer, as you always get from an Oracle.

Goblin King, Gobling King
These words are your key
Open the door of the place
To a rather familiar face

As you are like fire
the Abyssian is ice
Her life full of ire
Her treatment far from nice

Capturing her is not the key
For this bird will easily flee
Even your grasp
Is not that strong of a clasp

Born of Fae
Born of Man
Born on the Darkest of Days
This is the Abyssian who can

Watch for the Key
The words you know so well
If you pursue she will flee
Only she can quell

Goblin King, Gobling King
These words are your key
Open the door of the place
To a rather familiar face

After that the Oracle just kind of went on a repeat cycle. As they are oft to do, unfortunately can our Goblin King figure it out? Much less how can he find the right girl. For Fae powers can only be awakened when someone is touched by the Fae realm. So his kingdom may very well be in peril, and all because he can't find one damnable girl! Women have caused nothing but trouble for him, maybe he should turn gay.

So what do you think? Are you up to the Challenge?

Morrigan is much more developed then the plot suggests, and things are able to be worked out. If you are interested, please tell me. I would rather not this lovely typed out plot... go to waste. :3

just looking through and I just had to say. that is a damn good movie. :) to bad not enough people know about it anymore:( it is such a shame. good luck on the search

damnit, now I want to see it. curse the packing and it being away right now.

sorry, rather delayed lol as mentioned above, packing cause of moving and just overall busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom