Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna is doing an experiment..

Luna

Supernova
Okay, I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

I want to see how long I can survive on liquid.

So I won't be eating shit for a while. Sigh. I'll probably lose my will power after the sixteenth when Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon comes out..I get really hungry playing video games..but none the less I'll try!

Wait...does this qualify as anorexia? Cause by liquid diet I mean soda...juice...gatorade..Sobe...and water perhaps.

I swear to god I won't turn to the dark bony side, bluemoon!

Luna luffles you!

Theres nothing wrong with my weight or system. I'm just doing it so I can afford guitar hero with my grocery money.

Now you know. >.>

I know. -_-

I just want it so bad...I can't stand it! I'm a terrible person but I can accept the consequences.

PK: Thats too much carbs...

Here's another idea, get a job?

or don't buy the retarded game.

also not trying to sound...to mean.

I am not saying live on the stuff. Just saying cheaper/sale foods is a better idea. Sodas and such are more money then those foods.

Edit: Didn't see your post about wanting to save money when I typed this up.

There are much better things you can do. I'd say try some sleep deprivation. It has a bit of a clearing effect on the mind, though it can put you under a bit more strain, I suppose. You may come out with a small sense of accomplishment, though. I did. :3

Or, and if you do try this, do it ONLY once, and it would be best to have someone with you. Oxygen deprivation. I tried this alone, on a spur of the moment kinda of thing.

What you do, is submerge yourself in water. Full body submersion is best. If you can, do it in a room where you can control the light, and make it dark as possible. Water temperature as well. Make it body temp, so your body doesn't really feel it.

When I tried it, I would go underwater for about 40 seconds at a time, though it may have been up to about 50 or 60 seconds at times. I'd then go up for a single, quick breath of air, not bringing out any more of my head than was necessary to get a quick gulp of air. Then it was back under. By the time I felt I was done, about 2 hours had passed, if I remember correctly. May have been more. Going from no sight whatsoever to the light made everything seem really gorgeous outside. As well, my mind was totally cleared afterwords, and I felt stress free for about a week or so.

But, like I said, avoid doing this too much. Don't wanna deprive your brain of oxygen. And don't be stupid like me. Get a friend. If you pass out alone, you're fucked.

Neo:I have a job, don't be a penis.

PK: Soda is just a treat...the majority will have to be water or gatorade. I can get both for cheap.

Antidote: Your craziness turns me on.

Bleh just look at the ads and go for the cheap stuff. Buy food from around the edges of the supermarket. Thats where the cheap stuff is.

But I has a penis!

Also, its still kinda dumb D: hurting your body just for a game that will become obsolete once the next one comes out in like 2 months or something.

Neon Boy said:
But I has a penis!

Also, its still kinda dumb D: hurting your body just for a game that will become obsolete once the next one comes out in like 2 months or something.
Or the next expantion pack.

Also I HAS no penis.

No such thing as an expansion pack for those kinda games, not really new games either, same game with different music choices.

Neon Boy said:
No such thing as an expansion pack for those kinda games, not really new games either, same game with different music choices.
There was a arosmith one I think.

Though If I was any good at that sort of game I would get it for my ds.

That would be as stupid as what Luna is trying to do D:

Also still not an expansion, same game just with specific songs from a band.

PK: I buy discount desserts from walmart all the time. Yum.

Neo: My body needs to be hurt! Payback for my akward adolescent years! D<

Anti: -huggles- <3

Don't worry guys, if I start getting light headed and shit, I'll stop. xD

I'm sure thats why some of you are being penisy.

Back
Top Bottom