Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

selling your virginity.....

I'm sorry I came across the article just a few minutes ago and I was half laughing. Girl here wants to sell her virginity and she's already getting an offer of millions of dollars it's so bloody weird!

Here's the article: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4222155/Student-auctions-off-virginity-for-offers-of-more-than-2.5-million.html">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... llion.html</a><!-- m -->

thoughts anyone?

For 3.7 million dollars? Why not. I don't see anything wrong with it.
Like she said, she's studied it and is comfortable with her decision.
She'd more than be able to pay for school with that's for sure.

Why the hell would someone pay that much money for someone's virginity?

I totally agree with her last statement. I fail to comprehend on why someone would pay that much to take someone else's virginity? *shakes head*

A small part of me thinks she is crazy..A person that would give that much money for sex.I'm sure they would have the money to get obsessed and stalk the bitch...You know..Just a thought :idea: .. :? :shock:

I'm not sure who would pay that much for a girl's virginity - I've heard a few stories of a girl selling her virginity for 100,000 dollars, which I thought was a lot - but when it gets into the millions it's quite bizarre.

While I think prostitution is fine as long as it involves safe sex, I think I'd be a little bit worried about this guy who's paying so much money. It seems a little bit sketchy, and maybe I'm just overly paranoid, but it seems a bit dangerous. o_o;

See... Call is in the same mind set.How would you know if that person (in his mind) wasn't buying her as a whole.I'm talking about killing her just have have her body for later.Something I could see happening. :? :shock:

DivineDeath said:
See... Call is in the same mind set.How would you know if that person (in his mind) wasn't buying her as a whole.I'm talking about killing her just have have her body for later.Something I could see happening. :? :shock:

I don't think that the buyer is under the impression that she's selling her organs or anything extreme like that, and I doubt she'd get killed if she's smart about the location and all that, but... still. Mixing yourself up with that sort of crowd can be quite dangerous. I'm not saying I'd not do it for a million dollars, but I don't think this is a real typical case of a girl selling her virginity for 1,000 dollars or an epic flying mount in World of Warcraft (both have actually happened >_>).

Calista said:
DivineDeath said:
See... Cali is in the same mind set.How would you know if that person (in his mind) wasn't buying her as a whole.I'm talking about killing her just have have her body for later.Something I could see happening. :? :shock:

I don't think that the buyer is under the impression that she's selling her organs or anything extreme like that, and I doubt she'd get killed if she's smart about the location and all that, but... still. Mixing yourself up with that sort of crowd can be quite dangerous. I'm not saying I'd not do it for a million dollars, but I don't think this is a real typical case of a girl selling her virginity for 1,000 dollars or an epic flying mount in World of Warcraft (both have actually happened >_>).

(Jaw Drops) You have to be joking..Please be joking. My god.I swear the kids get worse year after year.(yes I can say kids .I'm 25 years old.) I swear I have done some crazy ass shit in my day,but damn nothing like that.Retards! All retards and attention whores..And I hate attention whores the most. :evil: :cry: :evil:

If a man has money it will be spent on things he sees most valuable. For a richer, older codger, the opportunity to have sex with a virgin for but petty cash must be more rewarding that almost anything else. I heard they tested the guys for STDs and criminal records. That's good, but she isn't the only virgin out there. Much prettier girls exist too.

• I would totally whore myself for that much.

I'm a virgin... yeah... sure...
              > >;;
              < <;;
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

prettylyksin said:

• I would totally whore myself for that much.

I'm a virgin... yeah... sure...
              > >;;
              < <;;

• Yea, I'm with her on that.

I'm a virgin.
              Mhmm...
              Yep..
              Not.

Oh! I wonder how much we would make if they put you, Duckie, and myself together and auctioned us off...

• Maybe we should try it and find out...?

x D

Sexeh parteh at my place!

T.T

None of us are virgins though...
Do you think they would really care?
I wonder.

Nope, I can't say that they really would.
I don't think who ever bought us could handle all of us at once though.

• I don't think they would care, Notte.
              I really don't.

And definitely not.
              From what I've seen, I think we all have similar tastes.
              I really don't think any one man could handle all three of us together.

Oh! Merci!

That makes me want to test it greatly.
See how far we could take a man before he breaks.

*Purrs with excitement*

• I don't think any man could hold out for very long with us, cheri.
              -pets Notte-

We'd end up having to entertain ourselves while the guy tries to catch a second wind.

It just sounds so decadent, so twistedly delicious.
I want to sink my teeth into it.
I'm terribly excited by the thought.

We can tie him down and have a threesome right on top of him.

• Oh, I like that idea.

Don't let him touch at all until he's writhing and crying for us.
              Oh, how I love seeing a grown man beg.

And our wondering hands just happen to slip, giving him a light caress before pulling it away.
Keep him excited, begging, and pleading for our mercy to take him.

We should keep him locked up in a chastity device or a cock ring.
So no matter what, he isn't coming until we wish him too.

• Mhm.
              He'd have to be a dom though.
              Dominating doms is so fun.
              Subby boys are no fun at all.

I especially love it when the guy is muscly.
              God! Running my hands over hard muscle is so sexy.

We seriously need to find a guy to do this to.
              I want it.
              Now.

Of course he'd have to be a Dom.
If he were a sub, he'd cry and most likely come before any of us even got started.
Even with a chastity belt or cock ring on.
He would have to have some discipline, a strong will to make it all just so much sweeter.
So much more darker for when he finally breaks.

I love muscles too, but they can't be really buff, thats just nasty.
The feel of it though, like velvet over steel.
But its just such a different feeling from their dick.
Which is very tasty too.

Ah! I know!
Where to find one?!
Any takers?

*Giggles*

• Yeah, crying boys is such a killjoy.

Oh, but muscles... as long as they're not like a super saiyan, then I'm cool. lol
              I do love defined muscles though.
              I usually hate the personality that goes with it... but I can overlook that during sex.

I think we should take a trip up to Washington, if you get my drift.
              ; ]

Back
Top Bottom