Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To The One I Love - Cheaters and Cheated Please Drop By

Ever Been Cheated On?

• Not that I know of.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Yeah, it sucked.

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • I knew it was going to happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was the cheater.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Being in a relationship isn't vital to life. Maybe you should take a break from relationships for awhile.

You are not the first person to have told me that. But I can't help but to feel this fat hole in my chest everytime I try to think of moving on. I don't know if three years is that serious a relationship... but it just totally ruined my overview on humanity. More specifically women. No offense to the ladies here.

More reason why you should take a break. Give yourself some time to stop thinking about her and what happened. Don't go to the places you went with her, don't listen to songs that remind you of her. Seperate yourself from her and your memory of her in every way. Give yourself some man-time, some alone time. Time to grow as an individual.

That's a very common thing to feel once your long term relationship has come to an end - having something in your life for so long and then suddenly not having it anymore is quite frightening and discouraging. As unhelpful as this is, all you can do is try to stay positive and let time go by. You just have to learn how to adjust to not being in a relationship, which is difficult, but it's possible. :) The worst thing to do is to rush into another relationship to fill the void, of course.

Alright, this will make me sound like a dog... but I also miss the sexual aspect of our relationship. I can't meet a woman and sleep with her that night or next afternoon. I don't know how to deal with that. I briefly thought about doing something I'd regret. This included travelling to her house and talking to her, hurting her, and hurting myself. It seems too hard for me to move on. I should stop sounding like a little sissy, but it's straight and honestly, exactly how I'm feeling. Roleplaying's a good extroverting activity.

That's not doggish at all. Sexual intimacy is important in a relationship that's grown serious, it's the deepest connection possible. Though traveling to her house, I think, would have been a terrible decision that only would have gotten you into legal trouble.

Mitsuomi said:
Alright, this will make me sound like a dog... but I also miss the sexual aspect of our relationship. I can't meet a woman and sleep with her that night or next afternoon. I don't know how to deal with that. I briefly thought about doing something I'd regret. This included travelling to her house and talking to her, hurting her, and hurting myself. It seems too hard for me to move on. I should stop sounding like a little sissy, but it's straight and honestly, exactly how I'm feeling. Roleplaying's a good extroverting activity.

There's this handy thing mankind invented a long time ago called masturbation. Maybe that will help you. XD Roleplaying is a good escape mechanism to get your mind off of real world problems, too.

Yeah, guess all that is true. I've met people to keep me occupied. I just hope that sooner or later she doesn't try to return, because I know for a fact that I am weak enough to just accept her regardless of how well I was recovering. Which is why I kinda want to meet someone soon, and hopefully, she's jealous and a little violent.

Well if you want to get over her, it's probably not the best to flaunt your new relationship in front of her. Nor would it be good for your new relationship, I'm sure your new girl wouldn't like her major purpose be to make your ex jealous.

Trying to get your ex jealous and/or violent is extremely juvenile. I don't recommend it, and I'm sure no intelligent person would. Nobody respects someone who does dumb things like that.

No no, I hope the new woman is jealous. That way when old woman tries to get back, new woman hurts her. : )

That's even more ridiculous. That means you just want the new woman to hurt the old one.

Yeah. Pay it no mind. I'm talking stupidities.

I don't want her getting hurt anyway.

Lol, good way to try to preemptively sabotage your future relationships. Jealousy breaks up countless amounts of relationships because one person doesn't trust the other one - if you want your future girlfriend to be jealous of your ex, then that relationship is going to fail, too.

Back
Top Bottom