Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To The One I Love - Cheaters and Cheated Please Drop By

Ever Been Cheated On?

• Not that I know of.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Yeah, it sucked.

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • I knew it was going to happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was the cheater.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
But..but...
I don't think they are sexy noises.
I'm not sure, you'd have to ask Try.
I make a lot of weird noises.

• I make weird noises too.
              x D

Mostly high pitched meows.
              Its funny to listen too.
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Dumping someone because of intense sex sounds odd.

I can sort of see some logic to it though. Sometimes people have sex to relax and have fun, to absolutely exhaust themselves if you really are that wild.

Another thing guys look at is this freak level. If a girl is extremely eager and creative and does stuff you've never seen before, you start thinking that she's done this with other people, then how many other people... then how long ago, and it all goes downhill from there.

Being a freak isn't always an asset in some people's guide.

I dunno, usually when you date someone who has a bit more wild interests; it's generally mentioned somewhere that the sex isn't going to be so reserved. At that point it's really only yourself to blame for not really figuring out what "wild" meant.

I've never really worried about what other people the girl dated before, what matters is she stays with me while we are dating. Sides that, not much you can do..caring about who she slept with before she met you is a bit of a pointless thought process.

I mean, It's kinda hard to really be a good boyfriend if you keep wondering who's better in bed, you or a former boyfriend. Because you get hung up on some sort of ego-dick fight with a guy who probably doesn't even matter.

Maybe I just have a different view on cheating since it's never happened to me before, but I hope people don't flame me for my opinion. XD

Anyway. I don't think cheating is that big of a deal. Yes, it hurts, but if the person cheated on you there was obviously something not right happening in the relationship, or you just 'weren't meant for each other' - as cheesy as it sounds, it's true. Obviously the cheater should break it off before having sex with someone just out of respect, but I don't think it makes a big difference anyway. Yeah, having someone cheat on you hurts, but having someone break up with you hurts, too.

I'm not saying cheating is okay by any means, but I think that some people are in this delusional state where they thought they were in a perfect little relationship, then their partner cheated on them and ZOMG ITS ALL THEIR FAULT they ruined it!!!111 Clearly it's their fault for doing the actual act, and they could probably just have been a jerk that you shouldn't have been in a relationship in - but they cheated for a reason, and it's likely not all their fault. If you got into a relationship with someone who was an asshole and who ended up cheating, it's partially your fault for getting into it - what did you expect to happen? That you'd magically change them? If you get into a relationship with someone and it's dysfunctional and not working, they might cheat because they're unhappy. I also hate how, for whatever reason, women have that stereotype that they get mad at the other woman instead of their husband/boyfriend. Honestly, I couldn't care less who my significant other cheated on, as long as it wasn't my sister, or one of my friends. -_-;;

Sometimes I don't think it works so cut and dry like that, plenty of people (I shouldn't say it like this, this implies that I actually know these said people) have continued relationships while cheating.

I don't know if it's so much people thinking they're delusional for their relationship being in a perfect little state, but alot of people..well. They just don't like being lied too, which is really what I always hated about it.

BR45 said:
Sometimes I don't think it works so cut and dry like that, plenty of people (I shouldn't say it like this, this implies that I actually know these said people) have continued relationships while cheating.

I don't know if it's so much people thinking they're delusional for their relationship being in a perfect little state, but alot of people..well. They just don't like being lied too, which is really what I always hated about it.

My point is that there is something wrong in the relationship, which caused the cheating. It's great if people can move past that sort of event, but I think my points are still quite accurate - when someone cheats, it's because something wasn't working in the relationship.

I think some people do think that their relationship is all rainbows, unicorns and happy faces, while the other person is either bored or unhappy. It's quite common for younger people to think that way because they've just started having relationships, are very excited about it and think that everything is easy and perfect. Obviously nobody likes being lied to, though. :p

Well yeah, I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you as showing that it doesn't work so nice like that, even with cheating. Sometimes people refuse to mention the problems, or they just never act like there is one, but that sort of falls into the rainbows and happiness thing.

But my first relationship involved alot of high maintenance emotional stuff, so sadly that rainbows and happiness thing kinda died on me rather early. =P

Calista said:
Maybe I just have a different view on cheating since it's never happened to me before, but I hope people don't flame me for my opinion. XD

Anyway. I don't think cheating is that big of a deal. Yes, it hurts, but if the person cheated on you there was obviously something not right happening in the relationship, or you just 'weren't meant for each other' - as cheesy as it sounds, it's true. Obviously the cheater should break it off before having sex with someone just out of respect, but I don't think it makes a big difference anyway. Yeah, having someone cheat on you hurts, but having someone break up with you hurts, too.

I'm not saying cheating is okay by any means, but I think that some people are in this delusional state where they thought they were in a perfect little relationship, then their partner cheated on them and ZOMG ITS ALL THEIR FAULT they ruined it!!!111 Clearly it's their fault for doing the actual act, and they could probably just have been a jerk that you shouldn't have been in a relationship in - but they cheated for a reason, and it's likely not all their fault. If you got into a relationship with someone who was an asshole and who ended up cheating, it's partially your fault for getting into it - what did you expect to happen? That you'd magically change them? If you get into a relationship with someone and it's dysfunctional and not working, they might cheat because they're unhappy. I also hate how, for whatever reason, women have that stereotype that they get mad at the other woman instead of their husband/boyfriend. Honestly, I couldn't care less who my significant other cheated on, as long as it wasn't my sister, or one of my friends. -_-;;
Here's the thing that's entirely wrong with your logic.

Some people just cheat for the hell of it, others do it for more attention. You can't always tell that there's a problem. It's not always "WELL THE GIRL DATED THE ASSHOLE, DUH". Sometimes it's the sweetest most nicest person you ever know. Also, if someone cheats, it is their fault, it is entirely their fault for not breaking off the relationship if they were unhappy with it. After all, it's respect to break off the relationship if you aren't happy. If you're too much of a wimp or scared to hurt someone because of it, it's your fault. Plus, you'll only hurt them more if you continue cheating.

You are ALSO not taking into accounts of STDs and the like. You could end up getting some horrible diseases from your partner sleeping around without you even knowing it! Oh, I guess that's totally something you brush off? No, it's not. You could end up horribly sick, in pain, and miserable because of a partner cheating on you.

Also, cheating hurts more than breaking up. It basically means "I don't have enough respect for you to tell you how I feel. So I basically figured it'd be better to cheat behind your back, yaay~" To think otherwise would be completely stupid. At least if they break up with you, you knew they treated you enough like a person that they'd bother to tell you.

The one I was with never had a history of cheating, ever. They just suddenly decided they weren't getting enough attention from me, and did it to piss me off, so that I'd show them more love. Sure they were always a little bit of an attention monger by telling me depressing things about their life. But to jump to cheating was an extreme. I DID NOT date an asshole who always cheated on everyone they had been with. We had been together for over FOUR YEARS when they did this. So yeah, I think I deserve to feel a little hurt when I invested so much time into a relationship that went into ashes. Cheating IS a big deal, because even if it is a new relationship, you put your trust in someone who gave you the finger.

All I can say is wait till you're cheated on, then you say that again. I'm sorry, but it honestly offends me when someone says "OH, TAKING YOUR HEART AND STOMPING ON IT ISN'T A BIG DEAL GUYZ. IT'S PARTIALLY YOUR FAULT ANYWAYS. YOU ASSUMED IT WAS GRAND"

Every relationship has problems, but they shouldn't always resort to cheating. It's called talking to your partner and figuring out what's wrong with them, not just betraying them.

You have the stereotype that all cheaters are extremely obvious, sure in your highschool years they are, and in tv they are. But in real life, it isn't always so obvious.

[/end rant]

Ilovegoatse said:
Some people just cheat for the hell of it, others do it for more attention. You can't always tell that there's a problem. It's not always "WELL THE GIRL DATED THE ASSHOLE, DUH". Sometimes it's the sweetest most nicest person you ever know. Also, if someone cheats, it is their fault, it is entirely their fault for not breaking off the relationship if they were unhappy with it. After all, it's respect to break off the relationship if you aren't happy. If you're too much of a wimp or scared to hurt someone because of it, it's your fault. Plus, you'll only hurt them more if you continue cheating.

If he was the sweetest, nicest person you ever knew then clearly he wouldn't cheat on you. I know that people can put on an act sometimes, but if you're in a healthy relationship you'll know the person. I never meant to blame the non-cheating person for the other person's cheating, I just think that people shouldn't act all surprised about it when their relationship was not working.

Ilovegoatse said:
You are ALSO not taking into accounts of STDs and the like. You could end up getting some horrible diseases from your partner sleeping around without you even knowing it! Oh, I guess that's totally something you brush off? No, it's not. You could end up horribly sick, in pain, and miserable because of a partner cheating on you.

That's what safe sex is for. And, as silly as it sounds, if I'm going to have sex with someone I'll take them to the hospital and get them tested for every possible sexual transmitted disease there is, and still use a condom regardless of that. Again, it's not the person's fault for having a cheating partner, but when you have sex you HAVE to be careful. I don't wish STDs on anyone, but when you have sex you have to be careful about what you are doing.

Ilovegoatse said:
Also, cheating hurts more than breaking up. It basically means "I don't have enough respect for you to tell you how I feel. So I basically figured it'd be better to cheat behind your back, yaay~" To think otherwise would be completely stupid. At least if they break up with you, you knew they treated you enough like a person that they'd bother to tell you.

Cheating does hurt more than breaking up, but both of them hurt, that was my point. I never said they were completely equal or that cheating felt better. -_-

Ilovegoatse said:
The one I was with never had a history of cheating, ever. They just suddenly decided they weren't getting enough attention from me, and did it to piss me off, so that I'd show them more love. Sure they were always a little bit of an attention monger by telling me depressing things about their life. But to jump to cheating was an extreme. I DID NOT date an asshole who always cheated on everyone they had been with. We had been together for over FOUR YEARS when they did this. So yeah, I think I deserve to feel a little hurt when I invested so much time into a relationship that went into ashes. Cheating IS a big deal, because even if it is a new relationship, you put your trust in someone who gave you the finger.

I think you're being a little bit too personal and taking my opinion out of context and making it seem like I'm on the cheater's side. I'm not. All I'm saying is that when you get into a committed relationship, you have to take everything into consideration. I think that cheating is an awful, painful thing to deal with, and clearly it's worse when you've been in a relationship for a long time. I'd be hurt if someone cheated on me, especially if I was with them for a long time... but honestly, if the relationship couldn't be mended, then I wouldn't be that sad about it. I'd rather be in no relationship at all than in one that's not going to last and will bring unhappiness.

Ilovegoatse said:
All I can say is wait till you're cheated on, then you say that again. I'm sorry, but it honestly offends me when someone says "OH, TAKING YOUR HEART AND STOMPING ON IT ISN'T A BIG DEAL GUYZ. IT'S PARTIALLY YOUR FAULT ANYWAYS. YOU ASSUMED IT WAS GRAND"

Every relationship has problems, but they shouldn't always resort to cheating. It's called talking to your partner and figuring out what's wrong with them, not just betraying them.

You have the stereotype that all cheaters are extremely obvious, sure in your highschool years they are, and in tv they are. But in real life, it isn't always so obvious.

Yes, because that's exactly what I said. :roll: If it offends you so greatly because I don't think that cheating is the worst thing in the whole world, then sorry, but that's my opinion. It wasn't malicious or targeting anyone, and I never said something as ridiculous as that, so don't try to take my words out of context just because you want to scream at someone on the internet. Not all cheaters are obvious, I never said that - some are, some aren't. My overall point is that when someone cheats on you, there was something wrong in the relationship.

Calista said:
If he was the swetest, nicest person you ever knew then clearly he wouldn't cheat on you. I know that people can put on an act sometimes, but if you're in a healthy relationship you'll know the person. I never meant to blame the non-cheating person for the other person's cheating, I just think that people shouldn't act all surprised about it when their relationship was not working.
It's not easy to tell when it's an act or not. Some people even do it on impulse when it's completely uncharacteristic of them.

Calista said:
That's what safe sex is for. And, as silly as it sounds, if I'm going to have sex with someone I'll take them to the hospital and get them tested for every possible sexual transmitted disease there is, and still use a condom regardless of that. Again, it's not the person's fault for having a cheating partner, but when you have sex you HAVE to be careful. I don't wish STDs on anyone, but when you have sex you have to be careful about what you are doing.

Condoms don't always work, end of story. You can't test someone constantly when you don't know they're cheating either. Also, you may not know this, but STD tests aren't always accurate. So, they could have something without you knowing.

Calista said:
Cheating does hurt more than breaking up, but both of them hurt, that was my point. I never said they were completely equal or that cheating felt better. -_-

From how you worded it, you sounded as though they were the same. My misunderstanding.

Calista said:
I think you're being a little bit too personal and taking my opinion out of context and making it seem like I'm on the cheater's side. I'm not. All I'm saying is that when you get into a committed relationship, you have to take everything into consideration. I think that cheating is an awful, painful thing to deal with, and clearly it's worse when you've been in a relationship for a long time. I'd be hurt if someone cheated on me, especially if I was with them for a long time... but honestly, if the relationship couldn't be mended, then I wouldn't be that sad about it. I'd rather be in no relationship at all than in one that's not going to last and will bring unhappiness.

Well, you basically said most people who are cheated on are at fault. So, since I was cheated on, I assume you mean what you said. Of course you could point out you said 'most, but not all'. It's still a generalization regardless. Also, it's hard to simply just say "oh well" and move on, when you invest so much time, it's not as simple as turning the switch off. Once again, you haven't experienced it, so you can't exactly say how you'd feel.

Calista said:
Yes, because that's exactly what I said. :roll: If it offends you so greatly because I don't think that cheating is the worst thing in the whole world, then sorry, but that's my opinion. It wasn't malicious or targeting anyone, and I never said something as ridiculous as that, so don't try to take my words out of context just because you want to scream at someone on the internet. Not all cheaters are obvious, I never said that - some are, some aren't. My overall point is that when someone cheats on you, there was something wrong in the relationship.

I didn't say it's the worst thing in the world, but it's pretty awful. And you were saying pretty much that people who are cheated on, should've known better. I'm also not taking your words out of context, I'm replying to them as simply as you were. I have my own opinion too, and just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that I'm 'screaming at people on the internet'. From how you worded your post, it made it sound as though the one cheated on should already know in advanced. It just seems a bit presumptuous to say "it's not that big of a deal" when you never experienced it. If you do merely mean that there's something wrong with the relationship, I can agree with that and apologize. I, however cannot agree with you assuming everyone can turn off their feelings for the people they love in the snap of a finger, and that they should shit rainbows and be happy when they're betrayed in such a way.

Ilovegoatse said:
Well, you basically said most people who are cheated on are at fault. So, since I was cheated on, I assume you mean what you said. Of course you could point out you said 'most, but not all'. It's still a generalization regardless. Also, it's hard to simply just say "oh well" and move on, when you invest so much time, it's not as simple as turning the switch off. Once again, you haven't experienced it, so you can't exactly say how you'd feel.

I'm going to speak as somebody who has been cheated on, so I'm allowed to have an opinion, yay.

I think her point is that it ends up being the fault of both parties, even if one is arguably more at fault than the other. If one person thinks that a relationship is 'perfect' yet the other doesn't, that's always going to lead to problems. As shitty as being cheated on is, it lets you learn something about the other person and yourself, so at least there's something good that comes out of it.

Ryang Jegal said:
I'm going to speak as somebody who has been cheated on, so I'm allowed to have an opinion, yay.

I think her point is that it ends up being the fault of both parties, even if one is arguably more at fault than the other. If one person thinks that a relationship is 'perfect' yet the other doesn't, that's always going to lead to problems. As shitty as being cheated on is, it lets you learn something about the other person and yourself, so at least there's something good that comes out of it.

So thinking a relationship is going good is a bad thing? I honestly don't see how saying one has a stable relationship is reason that it's their fault their lover isn't satisfied when they don't say a thing. That seems a little silly to me.

Edit: I mean seriously. Thinking you have a good relationship makes it your fault? Does that mean we should all be insecure in our relationships? Isn't that one of the things that leads to cheating? Constant insecurity and harassing the other on their loyalty? This just baffles me that not being constantly suspicious makes it your fault for being cheated on, even in the slightest. I hope I'm misunderstanding, I really do.

Mitsuomi said:
Dumping someone because of intense sex sounds odd.

I can sort of see some logic to it though. Sometimes people have sex to relax and have fun, to absolutely exhaust themselves if you really are that wild.

Another thing guys look at is this freak level. If a girl is extremely eager and creative and does stuff you've never seen before, you start thinking that she's done this with other people, then how many other people... then how long ago, and it all goes downhill from there.

Being a freak isn't always an asset in some people's guide.

So basically, if I follow your logic, I'm considered a slut because I'm creative?
I'm not extremely eager, I don't sleep with every guy or girl that I happen upon.
I have to have an emotional or mental interest in the person themselves before I even decide to think about sleeping with them.

Just because I'm a freak, because I have fetishes and interests in sexual activities beyond Vanilla, does not mean that I'm a slut. If a person can't see that, then they don't deserve to be with me.
I enjoy my creativity.

BR45 said:
I dunno, usually when you date someone who has a bit more wild interests; it's generally mentioned somewhere that the sex isn't going to be so reserved. At that point it's really only yourself to blame for not really figuring out what "wild" meant.

I've never really worried about what other people the girl dated before, what matters is she stays with me while we are dating. Sides that, not much you can do..caring about who she slept with before she met you is a bit of a pointless thought process.

I mean, It's kinda hard to really be a good boyfriend if you keep wondering who's better in bed, you or a former boyfriend. Because you get hung up on some sort of ego-dick fight with a guy who probably doesn't even matter.

You know, I agree.

But no matter what a person is like in bed, they can always be trainable on how to pleasure you.
If they disagree with the help on how to please, then whatever. You're stuck with bad sex.
However, people do tend to get better at it with practice.

Although, I can say this with a scientific fact - I have not ever had STD's. I always get checked before and after each and every sexual partner I have ever had. The majority of the time, I will also make them get checked out as well. If something just happens, you know what I mean, then fine, whatever. They will wear a condom. But either way, I'll always still get checked.

Notte said:
You know, I agree.

But no matter what a person is like in bed, they can always be trainable on how to pleasure you.
If they disagree with the help on how to please, then whatever. You're stuck with bad sex.
However, people do tend to get better at it with practice.

Although, I can say this with a scientific fact - I have not ever had STD's. I always get checked before and after each and every sexual partner I have ever had. The majority of the time, I will also make them get checked out as well. If something just happens, you know what I mean, then fine, whatever. They will wear a condom. But either way, I'll always still get checked.

This is completely true, actually. People won't get better at sex if you deny them it, duh. Plus, like you said, just train 'em up one what you like, viola. :]

Oh, and sorry to say but STD tests are extremely inaccurate. Also, some STDs take years to show up, and you can have them without knowing. Even tests for AIDs are known to give false positives. :\ Don't mean to be a downer, just saying. But, since you use protection and whatnot, you have a lot better chance of being clean than someone who just ignores such a simple way to stay safe. It's still good to get tested, anyways, just in case. I hate it when people say "GAH, THAT'S TOO MUCH OF A BOTHER :(" It really isn't.

Ilovegoatse said:
Ryang Jegal said:

So thinking a relationship is going good is a bad thing? I honestly don't see how saying one has a stable relationship is reason that it's their fault their lover isn't satisfied when they don't say a thing. That seems a little silly to me.

Edit: I mean seriously. Thinking you have a good relationship makes it your fault? Does that mean we should all be insecure in our relationships? Isn't that one of the things that leads to cheating? Constant insecurity and harassing the other on their loyalty? This just baffles me that not being constantly suspicious makes it your fault for being cheated on, even in the slightest. I hope I'm misunderstanding, I really do.

LOL. Okay, the point is that when you think your relationship is good when it's not is the problem. Thinking your relationship is good when it is good is fine. Does that make it easier to understand? You don't have to be insecure when you're in a relationship, but you have to be realistic. Many people, regardless of what you say, are unrealistic and are blind to problems they see. The most important thing about a relationship is trust, so clearly being suspicious is not what anyone was implying one had to be.

Oh wait, since I haven't been cheated on this means that I have no right to voice my opinion in this thread, disregard any previous logical statements I've made above. :roll:

Ilovegoatse said:
Ryang Jegal said:

Nice job! The word 'good' isn't even in my post. I said nothing about thinking a relationship is 'good', and that can be a positive thing as long as you have good reasons to feel that way. But people who delude themselves into thinking they have a perfect relationship are almost always missing important things. Just like you did! :mrgreen:

Seriously, how many stories about cheaters have you heard/read that went "everything was perfect until the other person cheated on me"? That's exactly the sort of thinking that Calista is telling people to avoid.

I have a relationship that I think is going very well, but I know that there are still things to be worked on, and I'm not going to get complacent about it.

Ilovegoatse said:
This is completely true, actually. People won't get better at sex if you deny them it, duh. Plus, like you said, just train 'em up one what you like, viola. :]

Oh, and sorry to say but STD tests are extremely inaccurate. Also, some STDs take years to show up, and you can have them without knowing. Even tests for AIDs are known to give false positives. :\ Don't mean to be a downer, just saying. But, since you use protection and whatnot, you have a lot better chance of being clean than someone who just ignores such a simple way to stay safe. It's still good to get tested, anyways, just in case. I hate it when people say "GAH, THAT'S TOO MUCH OF A BOTHER :(" It really isn't.

And if they can't handle said training, well. The relationship will most likely be over.

Ah, well, that is very true. I've been getting tested for years though. Actually, my parents started getting me tested even before I started having sex. Right when I got my first period. Ten years old and being checked for STD's. What the doctors must have thought. But either way, I'll still always get checked.

I'll admit to the fact that there have been a few times, during ritualistic sex, that condoms were not used. However, I usually always wear condoms. Even with my female partners, female condoms are used.

Calista said:
LOL. Okay, the point is that when you think your relationship is good when it's not is the problem. Thinking your relationship is good when it is good is fine. Does that make it easier to understand? You don't have to be insecure when you're in a relationship, but you have to be realistic. Many people, regardless of what you say, are unrealistic and are blind to problems they see. The most important thing about a relationship is trust, so clearly being suspicious is not what anyone was implying one had to be.

Oh wait, since I haven't been cheated on this means that I have no right to voice my opinion in this thread, disregard any previous logical statements I've made above. :roll:

Then that's perfectly fine, that makes much more sense than what I thought you were saying earlier. My misunderstanding. :] Hey, I can admit when I misinterpreted people's words since it's online. Also, I never said you couldn't voice your opinion, I just said you shouldn't assume how people should react when you've never been through it yourself, that's all. Sorry if my words came off differently.

Ryang Jegal said:
Nice job! The word 'good' isn't even in my post. I said nothing about thinking a relationship is 'good', and that can be a positive thing as long as you have good reasons to feel that way. But people who delude themselves into thinking they have a perfect relationship are almost always missing important things. Just like you did! :mrgreen:

Seriously, how many stories about cheaters have you heard/read that went "everything was perfect until the other person cheated on me"? That's exactly the sort of thinking that Calista is telling people to avoid.

I have a relationship that I think is going very well, but I know that there are still things to be worked on, and I'm not going to get complacent about it.

I didn't say my relationship was perfect, I even admitted to it's having it's own problems. Every relationship does, which I said over and over again. I never said I had the perfect romance. If I did, point it out to me.

I agree with you though, nothing is perfect. But I never said things were in the first place.

Edit:

And Notte, that's extremely wise of you. I'm glad you're so responsible about sex and the like. It proves that people who are into the freaky stuff aren't careless. :]

I cheat.

A lot.

Which is pretty pathetic, seeing as my longest relationship was about two months.
I have relationship ADD.
. . .
That amounts to: I've been dating losers whom I don't care about.

Go me.

Ilovegoatse said:
Edit:

And Notte, that's extremely wise of you. I'm glad you're so responsible about sex and the like. It proves that people who are into the freaky stuff aren't careless. :]

Actually, I believe that the majority of people that are into BDSM are more responsible when it comes to sex and the like. Its all because of how one is supposed to care for the other, before, during, and after any type of sexual act. Like, when you punish a submissive, even while they could be deserving of the punishment. You should always care for them afterwards. Its about trust and safety in something that isn't SSC (Safe, Sane, and Consensual), but RACK (Risk-Aware, Consensual Kink).

Notte said:
Ilovegoatse said:
Edit:

Actually, I believe that the majority of people that are into BDSM are more responsible when it comes to sex and the like. Its all because of how one is supposed to care for the other, before, during, and after any type of sexual act. Like, when you punish a submissive, even while they could be deserving of the punishment. You should always care for them afterwards. Its about trust and safety in something that isn't SSC (Safe, Sane, and Consensual), but RACK (Risk-Aware, Consensual Kink).
I'm into BDSM too, lived the life style and everything. :] I didn't mean for BDSM specifically, I just meant it was a good thing to be responsible in general. You aren't telling me anything I haven't already lived or known, ehehe.

The thing that kills me about cheating is that someone can say, "I love you," to one person, and then go have sex with another. To me, sex is about love, about an emotional connection you have with another person, and how you want to show your love for them in the most intimate way possible.

All other nice mushy things you can say to your significant other only add icing to the cake. "I want to be with you," "I need you," "I can't stand not talking to you," and then you go and either pledge yourself to another or just let your primal instincts take over. We, as humans, are supposed to be above that, otherwise we wouldn't have higher order thinking skills.

If I couldn't trust a girl that I've been with for almost three years, finding a new relationship will be so difficult for me. I know it. I am not over the entire thing, but I've started to talk to available people. it just seems that it's not the same as what I had. Plus I never saw it coming.

Back
Top Bottom