Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Travelling Swordswoman ( SHIBBY+_+ and Chiechan )

Marilyn came in and sat near her. "Leila. I know how things are right now...but if you ever considered...taking another lover...would you consider ...a woman?"

Leila looked at her and said "Perhaps, I don't know, it would depend on what they were like" she said with a shrug.

Marilyn looked down. "What about a woman who loves you for who you are completely. Who'd give anything to hold you..and not try to take away your past, present or future, but just wants to share it with you. Someone who knows you well..and will love you no matter what...What about...me?"

Leila looked at her and looked down for a moment. "I could...be one with you...but...it may take some time...its not something I'm accustomed too..." she said softly.

Marilyn's heart soared. "You would..have all the time you need...but Leila...one thing..please..only do this for you. Do not do this for all I've done for you..or for any other reason...Could you...love me...for real..in that way? I wouldn't dream of forcing myself on you..."

Marilyn held the woman close to her...embracing her lovingly as she began to deepen the kiss, letting her tongue slowly slide into the pretty angelic lips. Meanwhile, her hands slid down to cup the woman's lovely rear bumcheeks.

Leila blushed as she deepened the kiss and felt her tongue move into her own mouth. She felt her hand move to her ass and she blushed lightly.

Marilyn smiled lovingly into the kiss and picked the woman up and lay her on the bed. Then, she lay down with her...and just held the girl's body next to hers. She kissed her more and more gently...as one hand continue to gently massage the lovely rear cheeks and the other stroked her left breast... "You're heavenly..." She whispered.

Leila blushed when he layed them down and began to stroke her rear and breast. She accepted her kisses and blushed at her kinds words and said "Thankyou" in a soft voice.

Back
Top Bottom