Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Travelling Swordswoman ( SHIBBY+_+ and Chiechan )

Marilyn held her in her arms for as long as she needed, and when the girl was tired out from crying, she went and got some hot tea for them both..and came back with two cups. She handed one to the exhausted widow and smiled gently. "Here...you need it for strength."

Leila looked up at her when she brought the tea. She nodded and took it into her hands and said "Thankyou" blowing on it alittle before she took a sip.

Marilyn sat quietly beside her and sipped her tea too. She looked out over the farm and smiled. "One thing is...if he's looking down now...he'd be very glad to see how well you have done on your own...and Very Proud of his little boy and girl."

Marilyn drank quietly beside her and they sat together for another hour. Then she offered to take the cup. "Here, let me do the evening chores...and you can turn in early tonight, Ok?"

Marilyn smiled and took the cups and cleaned them up. She then went out and looked after all the farm animals and the equipment, before shutting up the house for the night, and returning to her small futon in the living room, to get some sleep.

Senka slowly got up and walked back inside the house and put the children to bed before changing into her bedclothes and moving into the bathroom to wash her face.

Marilyn was in there as well..washing up before bed, dressed as usual in her own piece nightgown. She bowed slightly to the woman. "Um..Sorry...I won't be here for much longer...just finishing my clean up." She smiled warmly at Senka, and finished drying her hands and face softly.

Leila looked at her and said "Don't worry about it, I'll wait" she said smiling and leaning on the door pane as she waited.

As she slowly finished, Marilyn slowly hugged the woman. "Thanks again for letting me stay here...and giving me a family to live with. You and the kids are wonderful to spend time with. It beats living alone in the barracks any day."

Marilyn smiled weakly. "Nothing any other soldier wouldn't do...honestly." She bowed. "Anyways..I should go to sleep now. I hope you have pleasanter dreams dear."

Leila looked at her and said "I won't ever forget it". She watched as she turned and left. She smiled and walked to her own bedroom.

Marilyn awoke the next morning and stretched...she then slowly got up and went to the back area to washup before helping with morning chores.

Leila smiled and soon the children awoke, bouncing all over the house for a few hours before breakfast was served.

Marilyn finished some of the chores and came in for breakfast. "Morning everyone." She said and hugged the daughter warmly as she jumped into her arms. "How are we all today?"

Leila smiled as she went about her chores. Rucha smiled and said "I'm good". Rico cam running ans said "Marilyn, look what I cuaght" he said proudly holding a frog in his hand.

OOC: Sorry for being gone so long...I hope you will continue rping with me :(

Marilyn smiled and rubbed Rico's head and spent time with him and Rucha, giving Leila a chance to get more chores done.

((thats allright))

Leila seemed to frown. "Rico, you hands are all dirty becouse of that frog, take it outside at once and come back when you've washed you hands" she said sternly.

He protested "But mum!"

"Do as I say!"

He pouted and said "Fine" and got up doing as she asked.

Marilyn giggled and watched as the scene unfolded. "Leila-san..." She said "Is there anything you need me to do at the moment?" She smiled warmly at her, trying to put out of her head her beauty. "Any repairs you need done?"

Leila looked at her and said "Umm, the front gate is still broken from the bandit attack" she said softly.

Marilyn nodded and saluted her...and then headed out..and began to work on the gate....gently working on fixing it. By the time she finished it was early afternoon.... she put the tools away and cleaned up and went inside. "I'm done..."

Back
Top Bottom