Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Travelling Swordswoman ( SHIBBY+_+ and Chiechan )

Marilyn is still asleep when the lady wakes up next morning....She lays silently on the floor...breathing softly as the children begin to scamper around the kitchen waiting for breakfast.

Meanwhile Marilyn herself dreamed of what it would be like to look into Leila's eyes and see happiness within them....and desire.

Leila soon woke up and walked down stairs after getting dressed. She smiled and quieted her children down so their guest could get some sleep.

When she finally awoke, Marilyn looked up at Liela from the floor and smiled softly. "Morning Miss...How did you sleep?"

She got up and slowly folded up the futon, her side still a little tender and put it away. She then came up and bowed. "Excuse me Miss....Is there..anything you'd like before I...move on? Any chores you'd like help with?"

Marilyn smiled softly "Okay... but if there is anything..let me know." She watched the woman work, smiling the whole time. Her husband had been a very lucky man. The only sad thing was he wasn't here to continue being with the woman... However Marilyn got the feeling the lady may always remain true to her husband's memory. It was a Catch 22, it made Marilyn love her all the more, but on the other hand, meant they might never be together.

As the day passed, Marilyn did try to help out where she saw chances for her to do...making sure not to stress her side too much, so that she would be well enough to leave soon.

Leila smiled and she began to serve breakfast on the small table. The children quickly sat themselves at the table and Leila smiled and she began to serve their share which they began to eat hungrily. Leila smiled and she began to give Marilyn some as well.

Marilyn thanked her and ate slowly and softly. She thought about many things over dinner, though she did answer the occasional question from the children...especially the son who wanted to learn Sword fighting ( She told him he'd have to ask his Mama for permission first. )

Leila smiled to her self as they ate, just enjoying the meal and having a few jokes with one another.

Marilyn did the same..becoming more relaxed as she just chatted and spoke to the woman... and got to know much more about her and her children.

As night fell, Marilyn asked again what she could do to help with chores and such...wanting to feel useful.

Leila looked at her and said "Well I suppose you could help with the washing up, if your up to it" she said to her.

Marilyn smiled and nodded. "I'd be happy to..." And she tried to help out with the washing up as best as she could.

Marilyn spent the evening slowly helping with the chores where and as needed.

When the night grew late, and all was done...She approached Leila and said. "Well...It appears I'm good enough to travel..and you should be safe enough." She bows. "I should take my leave..anything before I do Miss?"

"Umm, I just wanted to thank you for what you've done for us" she said softly. "I don't know what i would have done with out you" she said.

She smiles and nods and bows. "Well.thank you for the meal. And for the memories. I really think your husband was very lucky..and so are your children. If I am in the area again..I will try to drop by..."

She blushes and nods...she looks off..and hmms and hahs...Not wanting to leave yet...but knowing she has no reason to stay either.

She gave the young lady a kiss on the cheek..and then began to walk away.

Leila smiled at the kiss and she watched her walk out the door. Se felt saddened a little about her leaving, but she supposed perhaps it was for the best.

Back
Top Bottom